WildFire Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Sasha looks at Adam Ludlum as he hung on her knife throwing board. All the men that have been sent to rescue him were secured and strip of any weapons or items they could use to escape. She had locked them in one of her storage rooms till she made the call to Detective Lucas Strange to come and get them.

“Now, let’s see what you know Mr. Ludlum”

Sasha presses a green button on the remote to activate the shock collar around Adam’s neck.

Adam jerks awake when he feels the electrical charge from the collar. He looks around trying to figure out where the hell he was. He notices he was in some sort of room strap to a board by leather straps. He doesn’t see any one, but he does know someone is watching him.

“Good afternoon Mr. Ludlum. I hope you had a good nap.”

Adam turns his head towards the sounds of the voice. He didn’t know the voice, but he figures he does know who that voice belonged to. As he is looking in the direction from which the voice came from. He feels a tapping on his shoulder from behind.

“I’m not there Mr. Adam.” Sasha comes walking around from behind him and looks directly at him.

“Ms. Wolfhart, it is so nice to meet you in person. I have to admit I never thought we would meet like this though.”

“Well Mister Ludlum or should I say Mr. Richard Cosby with the Central Intelligence of dumbasses. We could had meet under better circumstances. I would figure you of all people would had understand the message I was I sending about KIDNAPPING a certain young teenage girl.”

“I have no idea about what you are talking about MS. Wolfhart.”

“It’s Wildfire and you do know.” Sasha presses the button and upping the electrical charge.

Mr. Ludlum’s body shakes mildly as electricity passes through out his body. He stops after a few seconds.

An evil smile appears on Sasha’s face as she stands in front of him.

“Now, do you want to tell the truth or should I increase the charge?”

“Ms. Wolfhart I have no idea about what you are talking about and even if I did. I wouldn’t tell you anything. There’s nothing you can do to me,
that would make me talk.”

“You think so Mr. Ludlum? Because I have other means then this to make you talk and they are not very pleasant.”

Sasha presses the green button again with the charge upped one.

Mr. Ludlum dances around like a puppet on strings.

Sasha releases the button and looks at Mr. Ludlum again and in a sweet voice “do you want to tell me the clients name that wanted my Rose
and your Russian contact?”

Adam looks at Sasha and notice she had the look of a predator on her face and in her eyes.

“Well, I guess were going to be here all night.”

He smiles at her because he knows there is nothing she can do to make him talk.

Sasha presses the green button again and set the charge half way up and hold it longer.

She knows he is right because most government agents like him are trained for interrogation. However, she knows how to do things
government agencies can’t train you for. She releases the switch and strike a nerve cluster on the back of his neck.

Adam stops shaking and then loses feeling below his neck. He can’t feel his arms or legs.

“What did you do to me?”

“I disrupted the nerve impulses from your head to the rest of your body. You see, my mother is a Doctor and she taught me all the different
nerve clusters on the human body. I also know eight different styles of Martial Arts. So, do I use the next touch to kill you or just leave you like
you are?”

Sasha taps her chin as if she is thinking.

“You are in over your head.”

“Maybe, but I really don’t care. Because if you want war Mr. Ludlum. I can guarantee the people backing me will rain down fire upon you and
the agency before they can do anything against them.”

“Who do you think you are Ms. Wolfhart?”

“Who do I think I am Mr. Ludlum? Who the hell do you think you are selling children and women into the sex trade? These are human being
that don’t deserve to be treated this way.”

“Why should it matter to you Ms. Wolfhart? You come from a rich and powerful family.”

“My family hasn’t always been rich and powerful. They earned every bit of what they have by playing by the rules. My mother especially
worked very hard for her medical degree and her entertainment success. So, tell me again. Why do you feel children and women need to be used as sex objects?”

Sasha leans in close, but not close enough for Mr. Ludlum to bite her.

Mr. Ludlum stares at her and could tell she was ready to kill him. There was rage in her eyes and the way she was controlling herself. He knew sooner or later she was going to lose control and make him suffer.

“I think you need to step back Ms. Wolfhart. You’re about to lose it.”

“If I lose it Mr. Ludlum, you’ll end up with roasted nuts.”

Sasha steps back and walks into the darkness.

Mr. Ludlum notice a fireball appearing in the darkness and growing bigger. It had started off as the size of a volleyball and was growing. The next thing he knows, it is coming towards him and hits right next to his head. He notices another one appearing and it starts growing like last time. This one hits just above his head.

Sasha comes walking out with another fireball in her hand and it was growing. She stands directly in front of him with it sitting on her gloved hand.

“I can’t miss at this range Mr. Ludlum. Do you still refuse to cooperate with me?”

Ludlum could see flames dancing in her eyes.

“1,2,3” Sasha slams the fireball into his groin area.

Since he couldn’t react to the fireball burning through his pants because of Sasha paralyzing him. He hangs there and smells his flesh burning.

“STOP IT! I’ll talk.”

Sasha snaps her fingers and the fire comes back to her hand.

She inhales “ah, roasted nuts.”

“Now talk.”

Adam bites down on his back tooth and passes out from whatever it was.

“YOU FUCKING, COWARD!”

The flame still in Sasha’s hand shoots up like a flame thrower from her anger.

up
238 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Most likely a hidden cyanide

Most likely a hidden cyanide capsule, as they will terminate your life within seconds. I like Sasha. She does know how to deal with degenerates and truly bad men and/or women.

Adam Ludlum

Sasha is ready to rid the world of him. Unfortunately, he needs to stick around just a little longer.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Loyality

Its really a sham/shame. Kinda like a pyramid scheme in all they do is increase those on top..

alissa