WildFire Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Sasha munches on a piece of apple slice. She had managed to track down where Mr. Ludlum was holding up at. She had seen two black government style Suv pull up outside of the place and eight guys dress in black body armor carrying government issue M16A4 and MP4 heading inside the place. She uses the special binoculars that her aunt loaned her. They allowed her to see through walls and pin point how many people were in the room.

She had switched out her normal performing costume for the custom-made body armor her aunt had given her. It looked like something off the television show Shield, but form fitting and capable of stopping up to a .50 caliber sniper round, the 7.62×54mmR and the 7.62x39 used by the AK47. Any armor-piercing rounds that hit the suit shatter on impact, but leave one hell of a bruise on the body. She didn’t want to get hit by any. She had equipped this new suit with her normal load out of tricks and gadgets. Including her flame projectors in her gloves.

Sasha checks her mother’s fully automatic .50 caliber Desert Eagle’s her aunt had made a long time ago for her mother. Normal guns weren’t loaded out with special rounds capable of going through a six-inch center block wall. Both these guns not only could go through the wall, but pound the crap out of a person.

Her mother and father had the girls and were keeping them safe. Sasha continues to watch and once night falls, she would make her appearance. Sasha eats another apple slice and keeps watching from across the street. She has already planned how she was going to attack the place. She had her corvette parked a safe distance away and hid it so no one would disturb it. Sasha tried using a laser mic system on the windows, but he must be using some sort of jamming system. She fired her dart gun that contained a mic dart, but all she got back was white noise. She could listen in on their radio frequencies. They were using a scramble channel, but her aunt had given her a lot of nice equipment. It was nice having an aunt that did military research into advance weapons, vehicles and equipment. Her aunt told her she could keep the body armor since it was custom made just for her. Her aunt was going to update the bands costumes with a set of new ones that provide similar protection.

Adam had a funny feeling that someone was watching him, but he didn’t see anything from across the street, which is where they would be. He knew that was the perfect place to observe him. His reinforcements had arrived sooner than he had expected. He had them spread out inside the building and checking in every thirty minutes. Adam watches as the sun goes down and if he was going to strike, this would be the time to do it.

“Everyone be alert. Some time tonight we are going to have a visitor.” Adam checks his gun and make sure it is loaded. He had the building wired to explode should his heart stops.

Sasha keeps waiting and when night finally falls. She continues to wait. She was going to strike around midnight. The timer she set on the gas canister to fill the building with knockout gas will go off at midnight. The knockout gas was her personal formula. It was the same fast acting formula she uses in her exploding gas pellets.

At midnight, the knockout gas starts flowing through the vent system. The men hadn’t come prepared for a gas attack. They started dropping like flies as the building filled with the gas. Sasha waits to give the gas time to do its job before swing across the street onto the top of the building she needed to go into. She presses a button on her wrist bracelet to turn the gas canisters off.

Sasha seals her helmet and enter the building from the roof access with her guns drawn. She starts going floor by floor securing the unconscious body guards. She makes her way down to Mr. Adam Ludlum’s office and smiles beneath her helmet. She doesn’t play fair which is something he should had realized about her. She notices he has some sort of heart monitor attached to his heart. Sasha takes a picture of it and sends the image to her aunt to see if she knew of a way to deactivate it.

“Coward.” Sasha moves his sleeping body out of the way and sit down at his desk and start going through his computer files.
She makes sure she copies everything he has on his system and then looks around for any portable drives he may be hiding or carrying with him. She finds a few drives and his laptop. Sasha leans back in his chair and wonders where she would hide books if she wanted to keep things off the computer system. Since her specialty was deception and concealment. She knew what to look for.

Sasha walks over to where she was thinking a wall safe would be and bingo. Her guess was right on the money. It had a bio metric lock system. She smiles to herself under her helmet and drag Adams unconscious body over to the safe and use him to open the safe up. As she opens the safe there were the books and a shit load of money inside.

Sasha searches around for a garbage bag to put everything in the safe in it. While she was cleaning out the safe, her phone beeps. Sasha looks and notice it was a text message from her aunt with instructions. Sasha follows her aunt’s instructions to disable the monitor and turn it to her advantage.

Sasha looks down at Adam’s body “what am I going to do with you Mr. Ludlum. I would really like to kill you right here and right now.”
Sasha just stares at his body. She knew he was going to be knocked out for a couple of hours. Sasha dials Jacks number “Jack, I need for you to go and pick-up my corvette at this street address. Be careful I have the car hidden.”

“Where do you want me to take it?”

“Keep it at your place for the night. I’ll pick it up later.”

“Okay. Is your security code still the same?”

“Yep. I’ll change it later. Just take the car back to your place and I’ll call you later to come and pick me up from where I am.”

“Alright, be careful.”

“I will.” Sasha hangs up.

Sasha drags Adam’s body downstairs to the suv his security force showed up in and unlocks it. She had found their keys when she searched their bodies. Sasha did take pictures of their faces and sent them to her detective friend. She tosses Adam into the suv and climbs in herself and takes him to the storage unit her and Jack had set-up earlier for their fun with the kidnappers.

up
236 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mr. Ludlum is going to be

Mr. Ludlum is going to be beside himself when he comes around and finds out he is not only captured, but has been put out of business by a single woman no less. Very nice and very interesting story.

Mr. Ludlum is going to be

and not a shot had to be fired... oh my... how embarrassing :)