WildFire Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Sasha looks at Mr. Ludlum as he hung on her knife throwing board. He was still knocked out from her knocked out gas. She had gone back to her storage warehouse, except this time she was using one of her specialty rooms. This room would only allow her to open or close it. It was reinforced and could withstand a tank driving into it. She wasn’t in a hurry to wake the sick fucker up. She did put one of her shock collars around his neck so if he didn’t answer her right, it shocked him. The voltage was controlled by her. She knew how it felt, because she had used it herself in a performance she did.

She was going through Mr. Ludlum’s laptop and was finding all sorts of things on there. Business deals that he had planned, locations of weapon caches and bank accounts for CIA slash funds and the banks they were stored in as well. The portable hard drives contained black mail material he could use against certain Senators and congressmen, not to mention footages he got of the President and wife. Those would raise a ruckus among some people. There were some images of important Judges and city managers that enjoyed the younger children for entertainment purposes.

Sasha had to control her temper because right now just from seeing those Pictures. She wanted to go and kill those men. Some of them were rape scene carried out by these men’s and others were little boys forced to perform in front of the camera and made to play with themselves and use words they probably didn’t know the meaning too.

Sasha gets up and walks over towards one of the walls in the room and punch it. The glove she had on absorb the punch, but it still stung. There were a copy of snuff videos among his stuff that showed people actually killing men, women and children for entertainment after they had done all sorts of sexual things to them. Some being mutilated for fun and others out of pure perversion. Sasha had a hard time keeping her stomach contents down when she came across several showing boys having their manhood’s burned off.

Sasha stands up and looks over towards Mr. Ludlum’s unconscious body just hanging there. She could feel the fire inside her wanting to spring forth and burn him. Only a few people knew she was pyrokinetic. She used to use it a lot when she was younger, but she accidentally burned her mother one time and after that she stopped. Now, she only uses it to make her flame acts more entertaining. Tonight however, she was willing to make an exception to that rule and burn Mr. Ludlum’s body right here, right now.

She had to get out of this room before she does something she’ll regret. She gathers all the evidence she has so far and place it into a special design safe. This safe was of her own design and the combination locking mechanism was based off an ancient Chinese design. So, unless you were good with puzzles, you weren’t getting into this safe.

She walks outside to get some fresh air, before she set something on fire by accident. Sasha couldn’t get those images out of her head. Every time she thought about them, it would make her want to throw-up. How could people be so cruel to children and others like that?
She reaches into her pocket and bring out one of her many exploding trick fireballs and ignite it. It burns in her hands and she just adds her anger to the flame and watches as the fireball got bigger and bigger from her adding her anger towards it. She could feel the heat from it as it warmed her cheeks and her armor. She watched the flames with a hypnotic fascination as they dance and swirl. Oh, how she would love to toss this at Mr. Ludlum and see how he felt as it burned his skin and charred his body. She was so tempted to do just that right now while he was out of it. She watches as the flames slowly died off as it burned the last of the fuel it needed to sustain itself. She could coach it to burn a little longer, but without the needed fuel, it couldn’t sustain itself for long.

She was lucky people didn’t believe in pyrokinesis. If they did she would be in trouble. Look at what the movie Carrie and Firestarter did to scare people into believe that abilities like hers was a fake or dangerous. Only a few people believe the stuff that comes out of the New Age books on the subject or the Edgar Casey foundation in Virginia Beach, Va.

She stays outside for a few more minutes trying to center herself before going back in to deal with Mr. Adam Ludlum. She hears a low buzzing sound and looks around from where the sound was coming from and as she looks up she notices a shape hovering over her building. She pulls her gun out and gives that object a short burst from her mother’s modified Desert Eagle. It vibrates her arm as three .50 caliber rounds leave the gun and strike the black object.

It tumbles to earth and lands on her roof. Sasha walks back inside after locking the door and heads to where the roof access is and climbs up the ladder there to see what she shot down. As she exists onto the roof, she notices a smoking drone laying upside down with a hole through the middle of it from the .50 caliber rounds.

Sasha picks the black drone up to examine it and notice it had no markings what so ever on it. The technology inside of it was broken, but not something you would buy at Toy r’ Us toy store or order off the internet. Someone was operating this thing and it was meant to scout ahead for them. That meant Mr. Ludlum had friends coming to rescue his sorry ass.

Just as Sasha started moving, a bullet hit right where she had been standing. Another bullet hits right behind her right ankle. A sniper was taking pot shots at her. She tosses down a bunch of smoke pellets to fill the area around her as she hides inside the dense smoke making her way towards the roof access opening. She felt several bullets hit her left calf, but it bounced off the armor. However, she did feel the kinetic energy from the impact and it numbed her leg.

“I really need to talk to my aunt about better kinetic energy protection from bullets hitting the body armor.” She closes the roof access door cover as she drops down instead of climbing down.

“Ow! That hurts.” Sasha had twisted her ankle some when she landed. It was because of her numbed leg that she didn’t land right.

She takes a side corridor that they used when they brought Roy and Roger here to the storage unit to play with them. She heads towards the makeshift control room and actives all the special effects trap they hadn’t used, but set-up any way. She heard an explosion as the front door of the storage unit was blown open. She could see what happened from one of the camera that was still working.

Just as three of the guys dress in military style gear stepped where she had place the strips for the fire wall, she ignites them and watch as the fire wall flames cling to their uniform and burns. She notices on another camera as they made their way down the corridor where the glove fist was and the door that had swung down was. One of them steps on the trigger device and one guy is punched right in the side of the face. His buddy steps on the other trigger and the door swings down and smacks two more people.

Down on another corridor, a guy triggers the stink sprayers and another one triggers the oil sprayers, making it hard to stand up. Sasha laughs as she watches people slip and slide down the corridor and hit the section of the floor where she rigged the sticky sprayers to spray a fast acting glue and have feathers fall on them. She hears an explosion and the ceiling where she came down had been blown opened. She quickly activates the fog machines and strobe lights in that area of the building. So far, she had them tied up with her traps, but knew that wouldn’t last long.

She sneaks out of the makeshift control room and starts taking a more active role in capturing these men. She spots one guy and shots him in the leg and arm. She moves onto another fellow and does the same thing. She wanted answers from these guys and dead men don’t talk.

One guy surprises her and manages to jump her. He was trying to get a hold of her, but he was covered in the oil she had used. Her body armor prevented him from getting a good hold on her.

“Today, just ain’t your day.” Sasha slams her elbow into his face mask and flips him over her back onto the floor. She pulls her other Desert Eagle and shots him in both legs and his dominate arm.

She moves onto another fellow and does the same thing. She had picked up her dropped gun. The guys she had gotten with the fog and strobe lights were hanging trapped in a net she had rigged.

“Just hang around fellow, maybe I’ll let you down or maybe I’ll feed you to these guys.” She pulls a fake tile and activates a trap playing hungry alligators snapping away with sound and all.

She starts handcuffing the people and bring them to the same room Adam was still tied up in. She drags one poor guy over and secure his wrist better as she hoists him up before his men and strip him of his clothes, armor and hoist him higher off the ground.

She takes a bottle of seizer water and sprays him with it, while pressing the trigger on a cattle prodder.

“Okay, I know you men are all tough soldiers and a little girl like me don’t scare you. However, what you don’t know about me is I can be very vicious when I want to be.” Sasha takes the cattle prodder and touch it on the man hanging private area and triggers it.
She holds it for a little while before stopping. The man had done the twenty-thousand-dollar jig for her while she had the trigger pressed.

“Now, the next time I touch him, it will be in his ass. I want to know who you are and how did you find my place?” She slowly edged the cattle prodder to the guys ass.

“No one?” as she looks at all of them.

“Oh, well!” She pulls the trigger and watches as he lets go of his bowels.

“Time to move on to the next one, I guess.” Sasha lowers the unconscious man to the floor and picks her next victim and repeats the process.

By the time she was going to hoist the third one up, he started talking. Telling her about the tracking chip in Adams body and how that lead them to here. She touches him any way with the cattle prodder and after wards calls the police to come and get these creeps.

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sasha Is Not Playing Games!

jengrl's picture

Ludlum and his men have finally run into their worst nightmare. The treasure trove of evidence is going to rock the political world to it's very foundations ! The reference to Edgar Cayce's trance channeling abilities revealing secrets of the ancient world , is really becoming more well known and respected , the last few years .

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I really, really, really like

I really, really, really like Sasha. She is my kind of girl. One who knows who she and one who is proud to as she is.