For Friends and Family Part 29

Printer-friendly version
For Friends and Family 29 – I Do (Eventually)
Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman.

Sunday passed very quietly after the shock of our new positions. Charles, Jon, Barbara and Meg left on Sunday afternoon to be back in New York for the new working week.

Everyone spent time packing as come Monday there would be a big exodus leaving Tony, Margarita and Homer to themselves again.
Brett and myself were going back with Kylie and Carl to New York after everyone else had left we were to spend until Friday in head office being inducted into our new roles.

I was extremely sad to be leaving Cape Cod it really had a very special place in my heart, this was where I became a complete woman and also Cape Cod was the start of my new life!
As Brett and I lay in bed on our last night our lovemaking had been exciting and very satisfying. Brett really was a priceless lover passionate, gentle considerate and as his strength returned he had extraordinary powers of recovery.

Snuggled in his arms I asked him, “Someday when we live across here in the States do you think we’ll be able to live in this area?”
He smiled ruefully saying probably as there are plenty of normal folk round here, but we’ll never afford a place like this”

Going back to the workings of my body. My new pussy was functioning well feeling was returning but not the mind-blowing sensations of before!
I really would have to talk to Gwen when I got home.
Mind you the sensations in my boy pussy (as I still called it) were wonderful I loved my Brett taking me there as much as in my real pussy!

Monday morning was for saying good byes we decided that we would all go to the airport together as we were all leaving within four hours of each other.
This must have caused Tony some problems but as usual he took it al in his stride and organised a coach to take us to Barnstable air port before I left I found Margarita and gave her a small token of appreciation a simple gold locket.
For Tony we bought him a divers watch. And as for Homer we got him a new satellite system (his had broken)

I was sorry to leave them, and I think they were sorry to see us go too, we were dropped off at the airport with a mini mountain of luggage. First to leave were Brett’s folk the good byes were poignant, as the three families had really gelled.
Next were my folks then Guy’s family as I said goodbye to Amy tears flowed even though we’d be seeing each other in a week we were so close.
As we hugged she whispered, “Brett’s staying with us there’s loads of room” I stood back asking, “Are you sure what about our agreement”. “Bollocks to the agreement” she grinned, “I don’t want to look at your love sick face. HE STAYS with us! Right?”
I simply nodded, gave her a final squeeze and kiss then said my goodbyes to the rest.

Now it was Brett and myself, Kylie and Carl. Kylie turned to Brett and myself and said in a voice I could barely hear, “Would you guy’s mind if we don’t make it a triple wedding?”
I was a bit taken aback but it was their special day, “Oh Kylie of course not, don’t feel that you have to and for god’s sake don’t feel bad.”
She was clearly worried because again she asked, “Are you sure you don’t mind after all......” I butted in and putting my arm around her I said, “Kylie it’s your very special day do what you want and don’t ever feel bad. It’s your day to shine and we wish you well – do we get an invite?”

She smiled broadly telling me, “You’re great Nicky and of course you get an invite make sure this coming Thursday afternoon is clear”
“Thursday!” I squeaked, “This Thursday? I haven’t a thing to wear!” I was to use a British term ‘gobsmacked’!
Brett I squeaked (having problems with my voice) he grinned at me, “Yes Minnie Mouse what’s wrong with your voice? Apart from you’ve just found out that these two getting married on Thursday.”

Spluttering I managed to ask him, “When did you know?” with a lazy smile on his face he said, “Just now, but I had a feeling”
“But I’ve nothing to wear,” I protested!” Still smiling at my confusion he simply answered, “I believe there are a few shops in New York.”
That did make me splutter even more! He has no idea how much planning a girl has to do for a wedding even a new girl like me and not even for my own wedding!!!! –Bloody men!

We were staying with Brett’s folks while we were in New York, so we settled in, Tuesday we commuted to work. I dressed very carefully on the outside at least. My underwear was as usual very sexy satin Simon Perele push up bra beige with darker brown lace around the cups matching thong and suspender belt, nude stockings.
Tan two-piece business suit slim skirt, not exactly pencil but slim line. Beige blouse my shoes were dark brown 3” heels of course matching handbag but not brief case (which irked me) as I hadn’t expected to be in the office.

I went to the office the receptionist told me was mine - another shock, it was on the top floor next to Charles and across the hall from Jon’s offices.
I had my own secretary (what for I hadn’t a clue) when I entered the office itself it was huge, the size of a living room an adjoining bathroom with shower and wardrobe ultra modern office furniture and leather easy chairs!
Then I spied the nameplate on the door “Miss N MacKinnon VP Global Expansion” a lump came into my throat – I had arrived fully female and ready for any challenge life was going the throw at me!

As I settled in my desk phone buzzed, “Miss MacKinnon - Mr Gardan will see you now” it was my secretary. I thanked her and still in a bit of a daze left the office and went across the hall.
Jon’s secretary motioned for me to go straight on in.
I was briefed by Jon on what was expected of me he told me that the office was for my use when I was in the States he also told me the briefings should take two days and that Thursday Morning I was booked in with Meg, Barbara and Kylie for a pampering morning getting ready for the wedding in the afternoon – He also knew about it and never told me.

I was told to read about the proposed expansion plans then come up with a strategy to put before the board in a months time. With full costing’s!
This was a big job, but one I was sure I could do. I knew that as I man I would be able to handle it, so as a woman the superior sex it should be a breeze (big headed cow!).

As I was leaving his office he said; “Oh, thanks” puzzled I asked what for with a wry grin he answered, “For not arguing!” blushing I left.
Getting to my own office I asked my secretary to come in with me for a talk we sat in the easy chairs her name was Janet she was mid forties and seemed really nice.
She told me she would be my PA and couldn’t wait to go to London with me.
She kept calling me Miss MacKinnon - so eventually I asked her not to be so formal and to call me Nicky or Nichola especially when we were alone. So we agreed that it would be Miss MacKinnon when necessary but Nichola at all other times.

The next two days passed in a flash, I did some shopping and found a gorgeous dress for the wedding a silver sheath dress in silk satin with a gorgeous lacy hem spaghetti straps with silver silk lace with tiny crystals sewn in heart shaped patterns across my décolleté to protect my modesty, a light shawl in case it became cool (New York in September – some chance) a black velvet box purse with crystal handles and black velvet pointed court shoes with 4” crystal heels,
I also had a small feather fascinator hat that matched the lace around the hem of my dress.

The night before we went for a girls night out Kylie, Meg, Barbara, me and like a bad penny my wonderful sister! When I saw Amy I squealed and flew to her giving her a big hug they had been in NY since Monday stopping with Kylie and Carl! This was a surprise for me and a really nice one at that the evening was very pleasant nice food and wine and excellent company.

The wedding was the same quiet apart from the eight of us the only other’s present was Kylies dad and Carls mum and dad. (Kylies mum had died some years earlier).

Kylies dress was fabulous, Kylie was very slender a size 8 (UK) with lovely pert B cup breasts.
Her dress was a bandage style dress in white silk overlaid with chiffon with a flower pattern in ivory stitching it was strapless and came down to her knees. She wore a small fascinator with a veil white court shoes with a 6” heel and a small posy of flowers – she was stunning!

Amy and I acted as bride’s maids and signed the register we retired to a hotel for the small reception and had a wonderful time. Later that night after Brett had made love to me and I lay in his arms looking up at him I asked, “Any regrets?” looking puzzled he answered, “What about? I simply said, “Us”.

He thought for a moment and finally answered, “Yes” I panicked a bit did he regret me having SRS? Would he have preferred me as I was before the SRS? I hoisted myself onto one elbow and looking him in the eyes asked, “What do you regret?”
He gave me that crooked smile and answered, “Not meeting you earlier in my life” then he kissed my nose.

I melted into his arms I was oh so happy!

Friday came and we left Kylie and Carl as we were flying back to London. This was the first time I had been into our new apartment.
It was wonderful. Amy and Barbara had done a brilliant job.

It was in Regents Bridge Gardens over two floors 4 bedrooms all ensuit, roof garden, parking spaces, gated property with a communal swimming pool and gym.
AND to my surprise Mel’s Kylie was living there as she had started at Kings Hospital as a student nurse – when I looked at Amy she simply said, “Oh I forgot to tell you.”
AND as a further surprise young Kylie had prepared a wonderful meal for us all.
We spent the weekend catching up and me settling in Brett and Guy used the gym while we three girls went shopping as Kylie had Saturday off working day shifts next week.

In the weeks that followed I worked steadily through the plans for global expansion in my working life I made it a golden rule to ensure that my home work balance was equal so I didn’t loose my Brett though every Thursday Fiona and myself went out for a meal.

The first Thursday we met at the little Italian Bistro close to her apartment, after we ate we headed back to her place where we enjoyed a girl on girl session.
As we stripped each other we nuzzled and kissed as only girls can do. Fiona had a wonderful toned body with pert breasts and wonderful responsive nipples as I suckled on her nipples she gently rolled mine in her soft fingers making me moan with pleasure soon we were both panting and whimpering as our passions grew.
I slid my hand down her taut toned body and found her love slit moist and ready for me as I slid a finger into her warm moist pussy she shuddered and moaned, her hand moving towards my own moist waiting pussy.
She had no idea that I had gone through SRS moving my thong aside she found MY pussy, caressing my labia lips made me moan and shudder in ecstasy then she slipped a finger inside my warm moist haven of love and found my clittie I whimpered in pleasure.

Then she realised something was different she pulled back from our passionate kissing and looked at me, “Nichola MacKinnon” she whispered, “What have you done?”
I looked at her with half closed eyes and whispered back, “I’m a whole woman now do you like it?”

In response she dropped to her knees and started kissing me I could feel her tongue lapping at my pussy she gently pushed me back so I sat on the edge of the bed. Then she made me put my long nylon clad legs either side of her neck and started kissing sucking and working my clittie with her tongue I was in heaven the feelings were extraordinary soon I was bucking and writhing to her ministrations.
I swear I nearly swooned with absolute pleasure her lips left my pussy and she worked her way up my body finally finding my lips and kissing me passionately, I could taste my love juices and it drove me wild.

“Welcome to the world of women” she whispered all I could do was moan as I lay there trembling. I reached for her, but she whispered, “No! We’re going to celebrate your new life”, with that she started arousing me using all those special places a woman has. And that she knew pressed all my buttons.

How many times I orgasmed I have no idea what I did know was that my new pussy was working perfectly and that when she had finished making love to me neither of us could walk our legs were just rubber!

Every weekend we went home to Oxford. Guy was finishing university and would soon be a junior doctor where I didn’t know but he wanted to specialise in Trauma medicine as he felt that his time in the forces had equipped him for this.
Mum was slaving away organising the double wedding. Sophie was really doing well with her music what later I found out was that Jon Gardan in recognition for her help had paid for a music scholarship for her I’ve never seen her happier.

I remember saying to her, “One day Sophie you’ll be getting married too.” She smiled sadly and shook her head telling me; “No Nicky I’m not interested in men or women” she added quickly, “I think I’m still too selfish to share myself with another, though I’d love to have children but have no desire to be a mother - if that makes sense”

All I could do was nod she was painfully thin but not anorexic. It seemed that she just couldn’t put weight on she never wore make up and dressed – well I don’t want to sound bitchy but she dressed dowdily.

The venue for the weddings were finalised as was the date. And get this! The venue for the ceremony sit down meal was – Blenheim Palace!
This was amazing dad was really spending big the reception was for 200 people the night reception was for 300 in a marquee on the south lawn of the palace.

Oh and the date? May 1st which was in 9 months time! Amy and I thought that this was an age away and wanted it sooner but the posse of mum’s over ruled us both and told us different!

The rest of the families involved Guy’s and Brett’s were happy with the arrangements Brett’s mum and dad flew over for a week stayed with my mum and dad Guys parents also came to Oxford.
All of them went to Blenheim and loved the place discussing plans with the wedding organiser deciding on the menu for the reception and the buffet for the nighttime.

Dresses! Last time this was a nightmare for me this time I was looking forward to it. We went to the same Bridal Salon that I had seen my original dress.
Since that was nearly a year ago I had absolutely adored that dress but I expected that it would have been sold by now.

Steve was now the manager and met us at the door. He was wonderful - so camp as to make girls feel straight at ease. He recognised us and scolded me, “You are a naughty girl missing your fitting. But we can do one now if you want the dress maker happens to be here!”

I squealed in delight they still had my gorgeous column dress! THE DRESS! Oh god was it beautiful.
A pure cream silk satin column dress, which hugged my figure the dress, had boning that nipped my waist in and held my breasts just perfectly.
It was strapless but the bust line was filled in by sheer Chantilly lace with seed pearls sewn on in an abstract pattern the dress pooled around my feet in luscious folds. I could only take short steps – but what the hell!
The veil matched the bodice shear tulle with the same pearl embellishment a small tiara held it in place.
As I wore it I simply couldn’t wait for Brett to see me in it.

Now for Amy, she tried on about a dozen dresses. Sadistically I offered to lace up her corsets and help her dress finally after about four hours she found her dress.

It was a white silk satin creation a fish tail train with that was stiffened by tulle the bodice was off the shoulder with a modest bust line and a V at the back down to her shoulder blades – and it had a corset!!!
I must admit she looked lovely in it, in fact the first time I saw her I cried tears of joy.

Next we had to decide on brides maids, for this we all retired to a coffee shop, after much discussion we decided on Sophie Brett’s sister Kathy, Chloe who helped me at the very start of al this Guy’s sister Tracy.
I wanted Fiona to be my maid of honour and Amy wanted her best friend Gillian as her maid of honour. We had Brett’s niece and nephew as pageboy and flower girl now all we had to do was organise dresses for them – this was next week’s task.
Brett and Guy’s mums were given the task of gathering the girls vital statistics so the dresses could be fitted then fine tuned when they all were in Oxford also they had the job of finding out if any coloured dress was a no-no with any of the bridesmaids.

This had to be done in the next week as Brett’s parents were flying back and Amy and I had to work. So we left the posse of mum’s to choose a selection of dresses for the two of us to decide from next week when we are home for the weekend.

Saturday night came Brett and myself went out with Mel. I told her that her Kylie was settling in well as usual the night ended up at Mel’s place and it was early morning when we got home.
Brett was slightly wrecked and was babbling all the way home about what a good time he’d had when we got home he promptly fell asleep on me! (I had some sympathy – though not a lot. As I remember doing similar things a lifetime ago before I was reborn)

Sunday quiet and then the drive back to London I spent the week on my presentation three weeks left before I presented it to the board! Brett was really getting into his work and communicated a lot with Kylie in New York.

The following weekend back to Oxford and Amy and I decided on the dresses for the bridesmaids we decided on pale Lilac classical floor length dresses with a scoop neckline and short sleeves the skirts were full with a stiffened underskirt. We were pleased with them as the men were wearing the same colour waistcoats with their morning suits.

The month passed and at the end of it I flew to New York (business class) and showed my presentation to Jon he was in general pleased with the work but made some suggestions for me to do before I presented it.

I went to my office Janet was there and I found out she would be returning to London with me.
The next day was the day of the board meeting; it was then I found out that Jon had gone out on a limb for me bullying the board into accepting me so it was fair to say there was a certain amount of animosity!

The presentation went well and I answered all the questions thrown at me I think the board’s attitude to me softened because it was voted through and the funds made available for me to implement the plans.

God how I missed Brett having him sleeping with me snuggling into him loving him.
I considered that this could be a problem in the future once I was married – something to think about.

Janet and myself travelled to the airport I found out she was in economy class – this was not on as I may need her on the flight! So I got that changed so she was with me.
As she was my PA this should have been the way it was. While in London she was staying at a Hotel. So when we met Brett we took her to it and after she had settled in took her out for a meal to welcome her to London.

The months passed, Janet was great to work with she had a company apartment and was dating a guy she had met through work and she loved living in London.

Wedding preparations were well underway things seemed to be at a hiatus as nothing seemed to be happening! Christmas came and went Brett went back home as did I – after all once married we would be spending the rest of our lives together!

My plan workwise was coming together perfectly we were on time and on or slightly under budget.
The wedding guest list had been made Mel, Kylie were invited to the wedding itself as was Janet and her partner everyone else in the Saturday night drinking crew was invited to the night disco this would liven proceedings up!

Then it was the month before the wedding my nerves really kicked in. I was getting paranoid about something going wrong! No that was wrong I was panicking about everything going wrong! Amy on the other hand was so laid back it was unbelievable.
When I mentioned it she just smiled sweetly saying; “Well Nicky, you’re doing enough worrying for the two of us!”
This put things into perspective and I calmed down a bit.
A week before the wedding I took leave from work everything was working like clockwork Janet was there keeping an eye on things and I always had my lap top.

The same night we went out on a Hen night where Amy and I got a bit tiddly and as is the tradition we were in Fancy dress for the night. Then the day before the wedding we all went to a spa day for the works the posse of mums two brides and matrons of honour and of course the bridesmaids.

The day was just what I needed mud baths and massage manicure and pedicure, hair trimmed and coloured. The hairdresser was doing Amy and my hair in the morning I went home totally relaxed.

But not for long soon I was in panic mode! Amy bless her spent a good while calming me down, then she said, “Come on you bed” “But I’ll never sleep” I protested.
She smiled grimly saying; “You will you’re sleeping with me I’ll calm you down”.

I protested but she was having none of it she grabbed my hand telling me, “BED!” I meekly followed her my insides doing summersaults. We got to her bedroom and at the door I wailed, “But I’ve no nightdress!” She didn’t answer but simply dragged me inside closing the door she spun around and kissed me on the lips I was taken by surprise but soon started responding with vigour.

Our hands roamed over each other’s bodies it felt so good. I love Brett to pieces but I do enjoy my girl sessions.
As we kissed I moaned, “I’ve really missed you Amy” she responded by squeezing my nipple saying, “This could be the last time for a while I’ll miss our little sessions Nicky”.

We stripped each other carelessly dropping our clothes all over the floor soon we were both naked. I looked Amy up and down and breathed, “You are so perfect” she stopped sucking on one of my nipples and answered, “Listen who’s talking god I’m so jealous of how you look you have made a splendid woman!”

I giggled and responded, “Thank you - but it’s all down to you now please suck my nipple you know I love it!”
As she obliged my wandering hand found its way between her legs my long nails gently tracing the folds of her wonderful pussy. I could feel her shudder then I shuddered as an orgasm rippled through my body.

Slipping a finger inside her I found her love button and started teasing it with a mouthful of my breast she moaned and shuddered as her first orgasm shook her she removed my hand from her pussy and together we walked to the bed.

We were kissing passionately as we lay down soon she was working her way down my body. Nibbling my nipples kissing my soft flat belly nuzzling my soft pubic brush that had been waxed to a perfect heart shape earlier.
Then she found my moist warm waiting pussy her tongue entered me and I whimpered in ecstasy as she easily found my clittie which was by now very sensitive.
Making sure she could carry on lapping at my oasis of love I worked my way between her legs and nuzzled her soft blond bush.
Licking my way around her labia lips I probed with my tongue and was rewarded by a shuddering gasp and Amy, my Amy orgasmed! The taste of her pussy was intoxicating I simply couldn’t get enough of her and by the way she was lapping probing and licking my pussy the feeling was mutual.

Before long we were both shuddering as orgasms racked out bodies I was whimpering Amy was moaning as passion surged through our bodies. Eventually we simply couldn’t continue as orgasm after orgasm thundered through us.

We came up for air and fell into each other’s arms kissing passionately tasting each other’s love juices.
As the passion slowly subsided Amy whispered; “Calmed down now sis?”
“OH YES” I responded with passion you always know how to settle me down. “I’m going to miss my big sister” I sobbed realising that soon after we were married we would be living with our husbands!

“Cheeky cow” Amy muttered technically you’re older than me, (which I was, because before I became Nichola I was six months older than her!)
“Ah yes” I answered, “But tomorrow my birth certificate and wedding certificate will say Nichola Elizabeth MacKinnon and show I’m two years younger than you!”

“You’re still a cow! “ She answered, “But I really love you just think tomorrow we’ll be married women are you scared?”
I thought for a moment then answered, “No it just seems so very right. I’m going to love being a married woman - it’s just a pity I can’t give Brett the children I know he wants!” She hugged me and told me not to worry as Brett loved me just the way I am.

We went and cleaned ourselves up and tidied our clothes off the floor then getting back into bed we fell asleep naked as the day we were born I slept like a log!

Next morning we were woken by Mum at the ungodly hour of SIX the wedding wasn’t until three but mum was insistent we get up, as there was so much to do! As she left us to put a robe on she commented that’s what calmed me down on my wedding night a bit of loving!

Amy looked at me blearily and asked, “Did did I just hear right – mum needed a girl on girl session before her wedding night?” There was nothing I could say to that and just nodded!

My wedding day passed in a blur I’ll try and make some sense of it for you. We went to breakfast (mum insisted we have something) in a robe and knickers. After this we bathed first Amy in water scented with her favourite perfume then myself my bath scented with ‘Estee Beautiful’ my favourite perfume. Then the hairdresser arrived along with the bridesmaids we got our hair and make up done.

My hair was up in a Grecian style with loose loops of hair all pined on the top of my head pearls were woven into the hair style and wisps of hair framed my face. When I looked into the mirror I could have cried it was so perfect. My neck (which I always thought was too thick for a woman) looked slender and swan like my gleaming auburn hair shone like spun silk!
My make up was flawless highlighting all my best features of course we had the best make up artist - Chloe our good friend and the girl who helped become the woman I am now all that time ago.

Amy had her long blond hair in a Chignon showing her really slender neck and delicate jawline. Chloe had excelled herself with her make up she looked the vision of loveliness.

We watched the bridesmaids get dressed Chloe helping as needed then she dressed in her bridesmaids dress. Now it was our turn, and believe it or not it was now one thirty we only had an hour and a half before the wedding!
As I was fastened into my beautiful dress again I could have cried in happiness the dress was perfect. I slid a blue garter up my silk clad leg, and adjusted the veil.

Then Amy and myself stood for pictures the two of us first then singly next with the brides maids.
Finally it was time to leave us two brides would be travelling together with Dad who had the job of giving us away.
The posse of mums would be in the second car with the matrons of honour then in the third car were the bridesmaids flower girl and page boy.

The wedding was a complete blur I remember walking in with dad each of us on his arm. Then I remember saying “I do” Brett lifting my veil and kissing me and not much else!
The photo’s the wedding meal speeches throwing the bouquet’s - nothing was really clear.
I remember repeating to myself ‘I’m a married woman, me a married woman”.

One thing did stand out in my memory was while Amy and I were sat quietly in a corner resplendent in our wedding finery Mum and Sophie came up to us.
Sophie looked lovely in her bridesmaids dress and mums suit was stunning. Mum asked if they could sit with us. “Of course we answered in unison” she asked how we were enjoying the day “Wonderful it was everything we could have wished for” Amy answered and I backed her up – me I was in silk, satin and lace heaven.

Sophie cleared her throat and said, “Nichola I’d like to offer you a present if I may?” Mum looked very surprised but Amy didn’t! So I replied, “Why thanks Sophie but you shouldn’t.”
She blushed and quietly answered, “But I should! Although you can refuse it if I offend you.” Now I was intrigued and slowly said, “What do you mean Sophie?”

She took a deep breath and the words came out in a torrent it was like she had to get them out; “Nicky, I would like to offer my body so Brett and you can have children. Brett can donate sperm and I can be inseminated then I’ll sign the children over to you and be their Aunty”
I was amazed and stunned as was mum! Mum asked her, “Are you sure Sophie?”
Sophie nodded and resolutely replied, “Yes, I caused all this I want children but don’t want to be a mum! So this is perfect Nichola has the children she craves and I experience having a child. Please, please say you’ll accept - please Nichola”

She was very close to tears (so was I and it would ruin my make up) I took her into my arms and hugged her telling her, “That is the most precious present any woman can give another woman! If Brett agrees of course I’ll accept but if you change your mind we’ll understand”

Mum hugged her the family reconciliation was complete I looked at Amy and asked, “You knew?” she nodded.
Then it was time to head to the marquee and greet our guests the first dance Amy and I with our husbands was a dream to be held in Brett’s strong arms my head on his shoulder all the camera flash bulbs going off it was a dream.

My honeymoon night was perfect I’m not going into details suffice to say I was transported to heaven and back by my gorgeous loving husband

Epilogue

Three years later, Brett and I are still so much in love it hurts to be parted from him. We still live in London but as my work took me away from him I resigned my position as vice president of global expansion. Both Jon and Charles were very understanding, but I think very disappointed in me.

However I married Brett to be with him it hurt when I was away from him so reluctantly they agreed.
I returned to my old job as manager for R & D Western Europe as Grenville had left the company to emigrate to Australia with his new wife.

Amy and I sold the flat with the proceeds we managed to buy outright two houses close to each other - but not too close. But close enough so Amy and I see each other regularly especially as she is pregnant with her first child.
Guy works in London he completed his internship in Emergency medicine at the Royal Brompton and is one of the doctors in A & E at Kings Hospital.

Brett still works with Kylie as the Internet security specialists. Kylie is still in New York and had a baby girl who is two years old.

Mel we still see her regularly when we are in Oxford and have some good night out’s with her she’s godmother to Emma.
Mel’s Kylie was a bit upset when we sold the flat but we insisted that she remain with Brett and myself.
She has completed her training and is now training to be a midwife – she still lives with us! AND her cooking has improved plus she is dating a junior doctor, this seems serious.
Mel is over the moon and so proud of her daughter

And us, well we took Sophie up on her selfless offer we have a baby daughter Emma who is nearly two, and another child on the way this time a son (or so the scan’s tell us).
How Sophie does it I cannot imagine because after she gave birth she would have nothing to do with the baby (she said that if she had anything to do with her, she may bond and she doesn’t want that).
Her milk was extracted from her so Emma (our daughter) had the all important first milk.
I looked after her from the moment she was born, so as Sophie often say’s “I’m the only mum Emma knows”

And Sophie, what about her? Well apart from giving me a wonderful daughter and soon hopefully an equally wonderful son she is now pursuing a professional career as a classical pianist.
Mum and Dad have resolved any lingering problems they ever had with her as they now have one granddaughter and a grandson on the way and another one soon to be born Amy doesn’t know what variety she’s having typical of my sister!

Sophie is still not interested in men (or women) and makes a wonderful Aunty we were going to be quite open about our children being adopted but Sophie insists that we say nothing! I personally think she is very wrong in this but only time will tell.

I am so blissfully happy, so, so glad that I agreed to become Nichola MacKinnon, and ever so glad that I took the final step and completed my SRS – and oh yes full sensation has returned when I make love it’s stupendous even better than before because now I have my very own vagina!

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonder why the doctors didn't

Wonder why the doctors didn't get Nicky's breasts started in producing her own milk? It can be done, regardless of whether the person is a genetic female or was a genetic male who has become female via SRS. A rather nice ending for this delightful story. Would be interesting to revisit Nicky, Amy, Sophie, et al several more years down the road, perhaps by then Sophie just might have found a love interest for herself as well.

Finally

Dahlia's picture

At long last this story is done. Wow! what a great story. Thanks so much Christina! You were right that all ended well and everyone was happy, well almost anyways. For some reason I still feel sad. Sad for Sophie, sad for Amy and Andy and above all for their parents. Yes, Andy got his long hidden wish, to be female, and unlike so many of us the results were spectacular. Nicky got her man and Amy got her's as well. Sophie claims she doesn't want anything to do with either gender and has her music. So why do I want to cry. Each chapter I have read this story and marveled at the skill it is written with and your imagination Christi but each time I feel like I'm missing something.

Oh well, it is after all just a story and as usual I have gotten too emotionally involved with the characters. I guess that is the proof of a fabulous story by an amazing author. Thanks again and I can't wait to read anything and everything you write.
Best of luck and Merry Christmas to you.

Dahlia

Excellent, as always!

Bobbie Sue's picture

Christina,

You held true to the story line, and the side trips. You closed it well, carefully tie in the loose ends. Even Aaron Spelling would be proud of the susub-plots.

It was a great story and made great reading.

Bobbie Sue

And now it Ends

Great story, I really enjoyed it!

Hugs
Gina