For Friends and Family Part 20

Printer-friendly version
For Friends and Family Part 20
The Adventure Begins
Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman. In this chapter Nichola and Fiona become very close – with surprising results and Nichola reaches a decision about the way ahead.

************************

As we gently kissed I realised that with Amy and myself we were fumbling yes it was pleasurable and yes I really enjoyed the intimacy with Amy but with Fiona things reached a whole new level.

It quickly became apparent to me that Fiona knew how to seduce another woman – even though I was not a complete woman I had - thanks to the hypnotic suggestions sensations exactly like a woman.
Also thanks to the pheromone salve I had applied to my vagina I must have smelled like a woman as Fiona’s nostrils flared.
Her kisses were like butterfly wings brushing my lips, cheeks and neck Fiona worked my body like I have never been manipulated before. It was not long before I shuddered and an orgasm rippled through my body she had not even touched my breast or below my waist she concentrated on those sensual sensitive places women have even part women like me!

Sensing and feeling my orgasm Fiona pulled back and asked me, “Enjoying things so far, shall we continue little one?”
I stroked her cheek loving the softness of her skin running my fingers through her long soft tresses. Reaching up I nibbled on her ear lobe and gently licked her ear and I was rewarded with a small shudder from her.
In answer to her question I simply pulled her towards me and murmured; “Mmmmmm yes”.
She returned my kiss oh so gently but very, very sensuously the tastes of our lipsticks was such a sexual experience - forbidden fruit, and I was partaking of it and to be honest loving the experience.
Fiona moved from my lips and kissed my throat and neck again with the same delicate kisses and nibbles languidly my arm looped around her neck and I gently pulled her to me still kissing me she told me, “Steadily little one there’s no rush at all” I moaned in passion as I could feel the pressure building up in my boy clittie the feelings were exquisite.
I held on for as long as I could but when her hand cupped my breast and found my very firm proud nipple I simply moaned and shuddered by now I was soaking wet between my thighs.

Fiona parted again from me and stood up I looked at her through half closed eyes she stretched out her hand and asked me, “Come, let’s get more comfortable – if you want to”
As if in a dream I took her hand and stood up I mover to her and we kissed I whispered, “Yes, part of me wants to continue but part of me is afraid to” she smiled gently and replied, “That’s ok Nicky perfectly natural so let’s go to bed. I really want you but I’m not going to push you too much. I value our friendship far too much!
Now I thought I would be sharing a bed with Fiona but we walked the few steps to my bedroom door and she stopped her arms snaked around my waist and she pulled me to her, kissing me again Oh so gently, “Good night she whispered hope you sleep well and please sweetheart think about tonight and we’ll talk in the morning”
I looked at her tenderly, she was giving me time and space to think things through and softly I asked her, “What about you? I mean” she put her finger on my lips shushing me telling me, “Nichola that’s not important you are important tonight!” And with that she kissed me and left me standing in the doorway.
I watched as she went into her own room turned and entered my bedroom
I looked at myself in the mirror tangled auburn hair sultry eyes, slightly smudged lipstick.
My lips were slightly apart and ready to be kissed sighing I removed my dress. Deep down I knew she was right I simply couldn’t rush into this.
I looked at my body creamy skin shoulders while slender for a man were slightly wide for a woman but my 38C cup breasts were firm and pert - they made my shoulders look feminine my hour glass figure was flawless.
I was a very lucky girl clad only in my thong there was not an inch of surplus fat anywhere on my body. As I turned to the side my bum was very feminine, perky you could call it.
After my inspection I wondered what Fiona looked like naked, I knew she did a lot of running and was very toned, as I took my make up off I thought about what had just gone off, I was sad in a way I was on my own, but slightly relieved I had time to consider my next move, did I stay in my own bedroom or did I move next to Fiona, she had left this decision up to me, and to be honest I was torn apart, I loved and missed Brett terribly, it would be three weeks before I could have him in my arms; the other side of me wanted to explore my ‘lesbian’ side, I say lesbian because I honestly felt more woman than man.
I brushed my hair to clear my mind and decided rightly or wrongly to remain in my own bed and if Fiona would still talk to me discuss this further, I had to analyse my feelings.

As I sat naked brushing my shoulder length hair I relished in the way my boobs moved with me I was inordinately proud of my ‘girls’ as I called them lush firm and inviting large perky nipples so, so sensitive.
I had a reflective smile on my lips loving the view I decided there and then that if Brett has no objections I would become a full woman before we married that decided I slipped on my nightdress and got into bed still wondering if I had done the right thing.
It turned out that I had done the right thing after a wonderful night’s sleep I got up early (as I had told Fiona I would) showered and got ready as I was going shopping with Mum Amy and Sophie they were meeting me at the station so jeans and a soft knit polo neck beige top knee length brown boots and my cream padded winter jacket with fur trim collar.
I left my room and heard movement in the direction of the kitchen going through I found Fiona making tea and heating croissants.
As I entered she turned and greeted me, “Hi sweetie sleep well?” as usual she was perfectly turned out even for a weekend at home, I walked to her and kissed her on her cheek answering, “I slept wonderfully thanks’ but you needn’t have got up I could have made a cuppa.”
“Wouldn’t dream of it, besides I thought you may feel the need to talk things through – not that I’m rushing you or anything”
I smiled tenderly at her she was of course right, I did need to talk.
We settled at the table I took a bite of the warm croissant it was gorgeous and I told her so.
She told me it was a bakery close by who deliver them freshly made every morning.
We fell silent then I decided to speak, “Fiona about last night,” she butted in, “You were repulsed? Sorry but I thought you were enjoying things”.
“No, no don’t get things wrong I loved every second of last night every second” I repeated wistfully, “But as wonderful as things were I have the feeling that I am cheating on Brett and that’s not my style -------- if you see what I mean?”
She reached across the table and brushed a tendril of hair from my face and said very thoughtfully; “ Nicky let me speak from the heart, personally I think there is nothing more fulfilling than being made love to by a man. I adore the feeling of being filled up by a caring sensitive lover his smell the feelings of his rough hands caressing me the primitive nature of male sex are out of this world” “but” I started to say, but she put a finger on my lips shushing me, “Let me finish sweetheart please.” I nodded and she continued; “When I found out I was attracted to other women I was appalled ashamed and I’ll tell you that it took me a long time to come to terms with my feelings.
We women are totally different to men when we love a man it’s for many reasons but when we are attracted to another woman it’s for company and of course sex. I personally think that women feel love for a man and woman in different ways for me the feel of another woman touching me drives me wild but I have found that I can never commit like I can with a man so the only thing I can say to you is, if you want to explore further then that’s fine you are not cheating on your man, you are exploring your female sexuality but if you don’t want to explore then that’s fine by me we will still be friends no ties Nicky, no ties.”

I nodded at this considering what she had just said, we sat in companionable silence having breakfast then it came to the time I would have to go for my train. I slipped into my jacket and got my handbag and overnight bag my dress Fiona would bring into work on Monday.
Fiona went to the door with me before she opened it I had made up my mind, I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her on her soft lips. I may have caught her by surprise but her hands went around my waist and our bodies moulded together soft breast meshing against each other.
My fingers stroked her flowing hair as she stroked my booty squeezing and kneading my bum cheeks I broke away and whispered, “Thank you for a wonderful night. I would love to explore further but please don’t let it affect our friendship I’d hate that”
Her hand stroked my face I could see her eyes sparkling with supressed tears, one kiss more and we separated, Fiona looked at me and said quietly “see you Monday?” we looked at each other and I replied “Monday, and can we arrange another night out?” Fiona grinned and answered how about we stay in and I’ll organise some food?” With a beaming grin I answered; “that sounds great, I’d love that” we shared one more tender kiss and I left walking the short distance to the station and home.

It was great to get home my new family was there to pick me up. Sophie galloped up to me and gave me a big hug telling me how much she’s missed me smothering me in kisses.
This is quite an experience as even though she has regressed to a younger age she is still a grown woman and a galloping hug could knock you off your feet but for all that I loved her like a sister. (Even though I had assumed her life until she recovered – but now I had decided I would remain a woman this would change.)
I noticed that mum was looking far better I assumed that now Sophie was at home and settled her life had become a lot easier my lovely sister was still the same I had so much to thank her for she was great.

Our shopping session was really relaxing and they even got me into some bridal shops to look at dresses I honestly thought this would not excite me, but there I was looking through the racks of creamy satins and lace; chiffons and tulle, looking at what neck line I was to have? What style of dress? And all the other 1001 decisions a girl must make for that perfect wedding dress. I will admit that I noticed that I was slightly ‘damp’!
Sophie kept up an endless chatter asking about Brett - where was he? When would I see him? How was work? Would I like to hear her play the piano? Isn’t that dress nice? Let me see your ring? (For about the 1000th time) but that was just Sophie and I gladly endured aching ears to talk to her and keep her amused and happy but there was no sign of recovery!

We had a late lunch, when we sat down mum just ‘happened’ to mention that there was her wedding dress I could use as I was a similar size to her. I nearly screwed up big time when I blurted out, “But that’s for your own ----- er well you know what I mean” I finished lamely.
Mum smiled at me in sympathy and touched my hand saying, “You are my own, sweetie you should know that” embarrassed I squirmed and replied; “I do but, well”.
The Sophie butted in saying, “Don’t you want to wear Aunty Elizabeth’s wedding dress?” That put me on the spot and luckily Amy saw my discomfort and commented, “Oh so your eldest daughter is not getting the first chance to wear it?” Mum sensed the awkwardness so defused the situation by grinning and saying, “let’s discuss this later”.

Of course I spoke to Brett every night while he was afraid that voice mails could be intercepted he told me that phone calls on a mobile are very difficult to intercept! (I had to believe his because I simply didn’t know).
However I was very circumspect when talking about his work limiting my questions to ‘how’s your job doing?’ and ‘any closer with your work?’
I think he realised this and answered very generally but we got our ‘messages’ over to each other (god I’m turning into a real Jane Bond)
Most of the time was spent talking to each other as lover do only three weeks to go! I mentioned about looking at wedding dresses and mums offer the pig of a man just laughed.
I stayed at home for the weekend catching up on some work and some sleep listening to Sophie practicing her music and getting to know her ‘companion’
Who was a very nice lady, that really knew what she was doing and to my eye’s looked like she had bonded with Sophie.
The whole weekend was really pleasant sitting and doing not very much long Sunday morning walk with everyone except Dad so by the time Amy and I went back to London we were very refreshed.

The next few days at work were spent finalising the following weeks meeting agenda with the European Managers dealing with the day-to-day business etc.
As usual Fiona and I went to lunch whenever possible and I arranged to go to her place after work on Thursday!
The rest of my time was spent on the usual humdrum life of a working girl washing ironing cleaning etc. I had my hair done on Wednesday tint and styling in loose curls that could be pulled back into a pleat or a chignon depending on the style I wanted.
Thursday I dressed in an outfit that would see me through from day to evening a jersey floral print dress in mauves, purples, greys and other assorted colours. Over this I wore a cream single breasted jacket plain hold up stockings and grey court shoes with a 3” heel I wore my hair in a French Pleat a light grey handbag completed my look.

The day at the office passed with Grenville and myself putting the finishing touched for Mondays meeting, soon it was five and I went down to Fiona’s office, a frisson of excitement passing through me.
Soon we arrived at Fiona’s apartment and went inside, as the door closed and latched Fiona turned to me and stroked my face; “Are you completely certain darling Nicky?” She asked I answered by gently kissing her luscious lips my arms snaked around her neck she returned the kiss, oh so gently but oh so insistent.

I ran my fingers through her hair loving the soft silky feel of it her hands slid down to my pert feminine derriere and she gently squeezed my cheeks grinding her hips against mine.
Soon we began to show the unmistakable signs of arousal ragged breathing, panting, full pouting lips, slightly flushed cheeks and sultry eyes.
I followed Fiona’s lead when kissing her gentle fleeting kisses gentle sucking and nibbling, everything gentle and very, very erotic.

Somehow we had made our way into the bedroom still we gently and tenderly felt our way around each other’s bodies. My nipples were thrusting through the thin material of my dress and I could feel Fiona’s nipples engorged plump and hard! Oh so hard as she unzipped my dress I unbuttoned her silk blouse kissing between her breasts, licking her, tasting her, my dress pooled at my feet and she started caressing my body.
My little boy clittie twitched and I shuddered to an exquisite orgasm grinding myself against Fiona. I felt her respond and then she shuddered and moaned we clung to each other soft skin on soft skin firm breasts meshing together.
I felt my bra go slack reluctantly moved back a touch to allow Fiona access to me as she circled my nipple with her long finger nail I moaned in pleasure and hurried to remove her bra. Her magnificent breasts were revealed smaller than mine (a B cup I thought) pert and lusciously wonderfully soft and yielding crowned my deep pink perky prominent nipples that just screamed to be kissed and suckled.
We fell onto the bed now the only items of clothes we had on were stockings and silky panties these soon came off and we were naked.
I lay on the satin quilt Fiona looked at me and breathed, “God Nicky, you have a beautiful body so classically feminine”. I looked up at her and smiled seductively saying quietly, “Listen whose talking, you are stunning,” I reached up and gently pinched her wonderful nipples.

Fiona gave a little mock squeal and fell on me we kissed and nibbled, sucked and stroked each other’s bodies soon we both had orgasms shuddering and whimpering as the tidal wave thundered through our bodies.
I just had to taste her sweet pussy and kissed and licked my way down to her gorgeous pussy she was doing the same to me and to say I was aroused was an understatement as I shuddered my way to another orgasm before she had even touched my tush.

I worked my way between her legs and found my goal as I kissed and sucked at her sweet pussy my tongue probed into her inner sanctum finding her clittie which reacted instantly as my tongue lapped Fiona shuddered and orgasmed. Eagerly I lapped up her wonderful juices her womanly taste was divine and spurred me on we were intent on each other’s pussies.
Even though mine was a prosthetic vagina I could feel every little touch magnified a thousand times by the wonder of hypnotic suggestion we continued in this wonderful lovemaking finally culminating in us both reaching the most fantastic orgasms.
One after the other our bodies shuddered and we entwined as close as it was possible for a short while we were a single entity we were one.
Panting and flushed we snuggled into each others arms, holding onto each other, stroking and kissing bringing each other down to earth – mind you I love being on the planet of wonderful sex!
Fiona nibbled my ear and whispered “was that good?” my answer was “Mmmmmmmmm wonderful” still nibbling my ear lobe she asked, “Even to a special girl like you?”
It took a second to register what she had said and I must have tensed as she continued; “Nicky your secret is safe with me but I have to ask you why?”
I was trying to get my thoughts together and answered “W, w, w, what do you mean?”
Fiona continued to nibble and kiss my neck and told me, “Nichola you look all woman! You feel and react all woman1 you have the scent of a woman but sweetheart you taste different to a woman very similar but there is a difference. Only a girl who has tasted a man would notice”

My shoulders must have slumped because she held me close and repeated, “Look I’ve told you your secret is safe with me but why have you chosen to do this?”
I shuffled myself upright and cleared my throat and started to tell Fiona the whole story I had to as I was caught between a rock and a hard place.
Needless to say it took a while even though I must have gabbled a lot of it at the end I simply said; “And here I am what happens now?”
In answer to that she simply kissed me oh so gently and whispered; “What happens? We carry on as normal, you did a selfless thing when you became Nichola you did it for all the right reasons – so as far as the world and I am concerned you are Nichola MacKinnon my best friend and some time lover!”

I sobbed at this and she kissed the tears away and then started to caress my body murmuring to me, “Shall we continue sweetheart?” I beamed at her so pleased she understood and willingly gave my body relishing her kissing and ministrations my body responded completely and I loved the taste of her luscious pussy I was a definite woman with Fiona.

We finally got dressed and retired to have a coffee. Fiona looked at me as I did my hair and make-up and asked; “Do you like being a woman?” I didn’t even think about it and answered, “Oh god yes I have found my true self as Nichola” she smiled at me and asked, “And what happens when, if the true Nichola recovers?”
Ruefully I answered, “I just don’t know. I really just don’t know but one thing I do know is I will remain a woman and I will marry Brett!” “So he knows” she asked me; I nodded “He knows and has told me he it doesn’t matter he loves me”.
Fiona smiled at me and said in a reflective way; “You are one lucky girl; and please remember that even though I guessed your secret you are my best girlfriend – I think the world of you.”

It was sweet the way she emphasised the word girlfriend, the taxi arrived and we kissed at the door. Fiona whispered; “Will we do that again?” smiling somewhat dreamily I responded; “Try and keep me away see you tomorrow” a final kiss and we parted.
As the taxi drove me home I reflected on the evening and the fact that my desires had lead me to being ‘discovered’ but on the other hand Fiona was my best friend and had intimated that it made no difference – we’ll see only time will tell

Friday I was going home on the evening train I decided not to tell Amy about last night so kept on safe ground discussing the weekend I phoned Melissa to see if she was free tomorrow night (she was and we arranged to meet) then off to work.
Fiona phone me to remind me I hadn’t told her what car I would be getting. I admitted to her that I had been putting it off but now I was trapped I had to make my mind up she chuckled and remarked, “Typical Nichola come on girl make a decision!”
Laughing I surrendered and told her, “Ok, ok after talking to Dad, I’m going for a Lexus 450h Premier – ok?” “Mmmmm” she commented “nice choice and perfect for you. See you at lunch?” I confirmed that I’d be down and hung up.
Lunch was fine I was a bit unsure how to act but Fiona simply put me at ease by acting as normal.
After work I met Amy at the station and we went home. Mel met us at the station with her taxi and drove us home Sophie as usual was hyper and smothered us in love then she went and practiced her piano for some reason as I was passing I stopped and listened to her she was good! Very, very good quietly I sat down and listened and watched she was in a world of her own her expression serene and most adult??
As she finished I must have made a noise because she spun round, “Aunty Nichola!” she cried “I never saw you what do you think?”
I decided to drop a hint a chance but worthwhile one so I commented, “You play really well just like an adult”
She smiled quietly and came and sat next to me taking my hand she answered, “Thank you, it’s the way my teacher has taught me”.

Neatly deflected I thought, “Aunty Nichola, can I ask you something?” she said looking at me. Smiling I answered, “Of course you can, but just call me Nicky or Nichola not Aunty, it makes me feel old”
Sophie smiled at me and looking very serious she asked; “Nichola, are you happy? I mean really happy?”
This was a strange question but I answered honestly, “Yes Sophie, I’ve never been happier in my whole life and you are you happy darling?”
I think I must have caught her unawares because without thinking she answered “Oh yes, far more than before”
I must have stiffened a little at that unexpected reply because she looked at me and asked; “What’s the matter Nichola?”
I caught myself and carried on “Before what sweetheart?”
She looked at me as though I was stupid and answered simply; “Before I learned to play music silly”
With that she skipped away leaving me to ponder.

The next day we went shopping and as usual had a great day, Sophie acted as though nothing had happened last night like she had shut it out of her mind.
Then later in the afternoon I got ready for my night out with Melissa (Mel)
Tight fitting jeans a nice top, knee high boots a warm jacket and I was ready. Guy and Amy gave me a lift to the pub and I met Mel. She seemed to have arrived just before me as she hadn’t found a table. I got a half a pint of real ale (a liking I used to have when I was a man) and we went and found a seat.
I filled her in on my time in New York and showed her my engagement ring she was so, so happy for me and told me her news that her daughter had been accepted at Kings Collage hospital as a student nurse.
This is what she had always wanted to be Mel told me that when she was accepted it came as a shock because there were lots of candidates for only a few places! (I didn’t tell her, but when she first told me that she was going for the interview I asked dad if he could do anything – I’m going to have to ask him)
The only sad part was she would have to move to London into the Nurses home.
I told her that my flat was close to Kings, and anytime she wanted a friend drop in as I would love to see her.
The night went as it usually did, Mel’s friends slowly piled into the pub (my friends now) and the party started this Saturday the group was a Shawadawaddy tribute group - great for a party after midnight we piled out and headed to Mel’s house to carry on.
I got home about four in the morning and slept until midday.

When I came too, Sophie was sat on my bed I gasped in surprise, “Sorry to frighten you Nichola” she said contritely I pulled myself together and smiled at her, “You didn’t frighten me, I just wasn’t expecting to see you here.”
“I thought I would bring you some orange juice” she answered nodding to a glass of orange on the bedside table she was still dressed in her night clothes and asked, “Can I come under the duvet Nichola – please?”
I threw back the duvet and she snuggled next to me as I sipped the (very welcome orange juice) she asked me about Brett, about work, about my life in general, about my meeting next week at work (?).
She told me lots about how she filled her days - her music and computer her friend (as she called Mrs Jones who looks after her) in fact she told me a lot without telling me much!

We lay like that for a good hour when there was a tap on the door and mum popped her head is looking surprised to see Sophie in my bed; “Have you told Nichola?” she asked.
“Ooops I forgot” Sophie stammered, then looking at me she said, “Aunty Elizabeth sent me to ask you if you wanted to go for a walk”
Looking at me mum carried on, “It’s ok Nicky, just the two of us will go won’t we Sophie?” Sophie looked guilty so I said, “Give me ten minutes and I’ll be with you I really need the cobwebs blown away”.

True to my word I was ready in a little over ten minutes, not my usual perfectly turned out self but reasonable what a girl should look like for a Sunday afternoon walk by the river with her mum and ‘sister’.
It was strange how much I was used to my new life, and how much I regarded Nichola’s mum as MY mum.
We had our walking shoes on as it was muddy, and after a couple of miles mum dropped the bombshell that we were meeting Amy and Guy for a pub lunch! I was appalled! I looked a fright and said so laughing mum assured me; “Darling you look beautiful, just like a girl should look during a country walk – now come on darling don’t be silly”

Things only got worse because when we arrived at the pub not only were Amy and Guy were there but Carl and his fiancé, a beautiful blond girl called Kylie, (another Kylie, because Mel’s daughter was also a Kylie) I personally felt a right mess!
I congratulated Carl and Kylie on their engagement and in turn was wished well from the two of them the meal was excellent and to be honest I really enjoyed the afternoon we got a lift home and had an early night as Amy and myself were setting off early in the morning to be in London by eight.
All in all the weekend had been interesting and I had a lot to think about.

We arrived in London just after eight and I went to the hotel that was the venue for the meeting. Grenville arrived just after me and together we made sure the conference room was set up as we wanted.
The delegates started arriving shortly before ten and the meeting kicked off with a working lunch and an afternoon session we wound up about five then I mentioned to Grenville I would have to go back to the office to tidy up a couple of presentations for the next day. Bless him he volunteered to help me.
When we got to the office it was dark as I approached my office I was about to put the lights on in the corridor when Grenville stopped me whispering, “Don’t Nicky there’s someone in you office!” So we slowly made our way down and sure enough my office lights were on and someone was in there!
As we looked I saw it was ‘the pig’ “What’s he doing?” I whispered, Grenville just shrugged we watched as ‘the pig’ picked up my phone, table lamp, tried my computer and worked his way around my office.

I jumped as Grenville touched my arm he whispered, “Lets go back and turn on the lights and make a lot of noise to let him know we’re here.” I nodded and we went back to the door turned on the lights and discussed what we were going to do very loudly to give the intruder a warning he was not alone.
Sure enough he came out of the offices looking perfectly normal greeting us with some surprise, “Hi I didn’t expect anyone at this time” I thought ‘I bet you didn’t’ but said, “Hello Mr Johannsen, we have some work to complete. I didn’t expect anyone to be here at this time.” He smiled and responded, “Just doing my final look around I’ll say good night” and with that he left.
We watched him leave and Grenville muttered “ don’t touch anything in your office we’ll get the work done then go and have a coffee and discuss what I think he was doing”.
I nodded and we did just that.
We tidied up the presentations and because there were two of us it didn’t take long while I was working I was looking round my office trying to figure out what he had been doing.

“Have you finished Nichola?” Gren said from the door, I smiled at him “yes, just down loading now” the download didn’t take long and as we left the office Gren said, “Coffee then home Nicky?” “Mmmm” I answered, “sounds like a good idea” we left the building and went to a nearby coffee shop Gren ordered the coffee’s, as usual I protested but he managed to shut me up by saying, “It’s on expenses boss and you sign them off”

We sat down and I asked him outright, “What do you think he was doing in my office” He thought for a minute and then answered I’m not certain but from what I’ve seen in movies I would guess he was ‘bugging’ your office. The way he picked things up and did something to them as I say I’m no expert but that’s what I think.”
I was astounded and stammered, “B, b, but why?” He just looked at me and replied; “Search me Nicky, unless you are doing something you shouldn’t be doing.”
I was about to get indignant when grinning he held up his hands and smiling told me, “Only joking, honest – everyone knows you’re too honest for your own good.
But seriously Nichola, what the hell is going on!”

I shook my head, commenting; “I’m buggered if I know. But I do know someone who can give me security advice – outside the organisation and I think I’ll phone him tomorrow”. I was thinking of Carl, we were still friends and I hoped he would be able to help.
With that we parted, I went home and got a very quick change as there was a reception and buffet at eight so I had to be there, a quick shower then make up I selected a Burgundy lace dress which was calf length, gathered at the side with a V neck, my underwear was a deep red Curvy Kate half cup satin bra, matching silky panties, nude tights, blue court shoes with a 3” heel paired with a matching purse. In an amazingly short time I was ready for the cab at seven thirty. I shouted my goodbye’s to Amy as I left she shouted back for me to enjoy myself and to tell me there was a letter for me.
I was about to go when I saw the letter, the envelope was hand written which piqued my curiosity so I grabbed it to read in the cab.

In the back of the taxi I opened the letter and read, things became quite curious:-

Hi N,

Be careful what you are doing, as the people behind
the fraud will do anything to stop anyone finding out
about it.

I can help you but only from time to time, look into the
Following numbered bank account at the State Bank of India
3764-55253-009117 – you could find it interesting.

Oh and you can trust your deputy utterly and completely also
Tim Williamson, he is incorruptible.

A friend ...

Now I was alarmed, someone knew about this and they were trying to help! Or were they?
The postmark on the envelope was from a place called Goole - god knows where that is so that told me nothing.
Just then we pulled up at the hotel carefully I put the letter into my small purse (no easy task) and entered the hotel.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, I Have My Guess...

No shortage of candidates, but I know who I'm betting on.

I don't understand why they didn't want to surprise Johanssen and ask him what he was doing and why. Grenville could have been covering for him and trying to limit the damage, I suppose, if he's allied with the opposition. But he did bring up bugging her office as an explanation.

I guess we've just come up with another possible reason for Sophie's presumed deception, though again it suggests that she was faking from the start and successfully fooling all the medics. She may have felt her life was in danger and been made aware that others were more capable of dealing with the business threat than she was. It would have come as quite a surprise when she found out that her family had groomed a replacement for the hot seat that she was vacating.

Once again, we'll undoubtedly see where this goes.

Eric

Caution! Nefarious minds at work.

Caution! Nefarious minds at work. And that includes the author!

I am (enjoying) getting all turned around. For several chapters, there have been clues re. Sophie's level of awareness. But now it does seem calculated. Not sure about the relationship with Fiona and where that might be headed. Call me old fashioned but there has to be an emotional complexity here that can only cause problems. And that is why I keep reading. Love it!

I'm very curious.....

D. Eden's picture

About that bank account. Could this be someone setting her up?

The name on the bank account should help Nicky determine who to trust. Of course, if I were her I would be on the phone to NY pretty quick!

Reaching out to Carl is a very good idea - getting someone you trust from outside the organization is always a good idea. In a situation like this, anyone associated with the company is suspicious. Carl is a trained, neutral party and should prove to be invaluable.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Christina H,

Christina H,
I have kind of felt for the last couple of chapters where Sophie is in them, that she is not as "off in la la land" as is believed by Nichola. I am wondering if Amy and "Mom and Dad" are fully aware of this and are involved with Sophie in a whole different way than a mental breakdown. I really love how this story has little twists and turns throughout it, as it does keep one guessing and wanting more. Hugs all around. Janice Lynn

Thank You so Much

Christina H's picture

Thanks for you kind comments it really does make a difference -

Nefarious indeed but I have been called a lot worse.

Thanks again

Christina

Letter

enb4448's picture

My mind is leaping to conclusions again, as I was wondering if Sophie is the mystery letter writer. It is becoming more and more obvious that she is not as childish as the story would have us believe. Most enjoyable read.