For Friends and Family Part 23

Printer-friendly version


For Friends and Family Part 23
Plans and Love

Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman.

The alarm went off next morning and I was a bit disorientated when I woke up who was this in bed with me??
Then my brain clicked in and I snuggled into Brett’s back smelling his masculinity feeling his strong body my nose getting tickled by the few hairs on his shoulders (note to self have to get those removed somehow.)

Then I realised what I had just thought - it was so womanish and a girly thing I certainly have come a long, long way!
The few hairs caused me to sneeze that woke my man up. This was what I really wanted, he turned over and I happily snuggled into his arms.
“Kerzuntike” he said, “What” I dopily asked, “You’ve just sneezed and that’s what we say when someone sneezes”
“It was the hairs on your shoulders that made me sneeze” I whined, “ Anyhow we say ‘bless you’ when you sneeze”.

We then had a five-minute discussion on the difference between American English and English, English (if you see what I mean)
Anyhow instead of giving me some early morning delight we both ended up late and had to rush to get ready luckily for the two of us it was Friday this is a dress down day – unless you have any business meetings, and then you have to present a corporate façade.

Even though it was a dress down day I still wanted to look perfect. So after a shower and slipping on my panties and pad I opted for stretch satin leggings in cream and a tunic dress in a paisley pattern that came to about 4” above my knee.
I used a 4” leather belt to cinch it in and brown ankle boots with a 3” heel.
As I made sure I had matching handbag and brief case Brett commented, “That’s another thing I love about you” Looking at him I answered, “And what’s that then?” He smiled and grinning answered, “Even though it’s a dress down day you look a million dollars like you’re off a fashion magazine”.
I smiled and coquettishly answered, “Thank you kind sir a girl loves compliments at this time of the day.”

We met Amy and Guy in the kitchen my darling sister commented; “Someone was noisy last night?” I blushed and gasped, “Amy what do you mean?” She grinned and said the whole block could hear you shrieking” I blushed scarlet and stammered, “It was that pig’s fault he was tickling” pointing to Brett who had the grace to flush slightly.

“Ahhhhh” she said knowingly, “Ticking, now that’s a new name for it! Right I have to get to work I’ll see you later.
Oh and it’s ok for Brett to stay here this time.
I was about to protest when she carried on, “And I DO remember our pact but this was an emergency. AND dear sister I cannot stand your lovesick face mooning over him so the best idea is he stays with us and you can tickle anytime you want!”

From anyone else that would have sounded insulting but that was Amy! Take her or leave her. But she still managed to leave me spluttering with embarrassment.

We grabbed a very quick breakfast Brett asked, “Is Amy always as forthright?” I smiled lovingly at him and answered, “Yep - that’s my darling sister and I wouldn’t change her for the world – so you had better get used to it as you’re marrying into my family – oh and by the way are you coming to Oxford with me tonight?”

Grinning he replied, “Try and stop me!” Smiling happily I responded, “Right answer” and gave him a quick passionate loving kiss.
Grabbing my tan suede jacket we left for work remembering to arm the new security system after we left.
I managed to guide Brett through the maze that is the London underground system at rush hour where its dog eats dog, (similar to everywhere on earth I would imagine).

Getting to work I headed to my office and Brett to the security section to report to Tim
As I was working Fiona popped her head in I waved her in and we sat and talked for a while mainly we discussed my new temporary PA (Kylie) and I filled in the forms that were required.
There wasn’t many as Kylie was a freelance so she looked after her tax and insurance issues.

I looked at Fiona and asked, “Can we meet up next Thursday?” She looked at me and gave a dreamy smile, “Sure thing if you’re sure” I touched her hand and whispered, “I’m certain”.
We agreed to arrange things next week and she got up to leave as she reached the door she turned and told me; “Oh I almost forgot, Tim Williamson has arranged to a security sweep of all offices just to check for things!” I played dumb and asked, “What things?”
“Oh you know,” she answered airily, “Industrial espionage thing and that kind of stuff”
I snorted, “Bullshit, there’s nothing in my office I’d have noticed and anyhow I have work to do without this silly security crap!” Hoping I was not hamming it up too much.
Fiona smiled and informed me, “Nichola, it’s not optional the order comes from on high, very high so every office gets done”

After she had left I thought, ‘Tim Williamson, you cunning old fox” and with that I carried on working.
I phone Amy to ask her if she was certain about Brett she told me to stop worrying and asked how we were getting to Oxford as I had not mentioned anything; “Oh I said airily I thought I’d drive us down - take the new car for a good run”.
“Bloody Hell” she spluttered, “I’ll have to check that I’m well insured” I managed to get a “Cheeky cow” to her before she hung up.
All in all I had a great morning Brett phoned and took me to lunch at the local pub the ‘Coal Hole’ which did good food at a reasonable price
And what a surprise Tim our head of security was there, of course we had to join him and as Brett got the drinks and ordered the food (and paid, I’m more of a woman than I ever thought).
I smiled at Tim and muttered, “Crafty old fox” he grinned and said, “I just pulled some strings and got an independent firm to do the sweep – clever thinking eh?”

Brett came back with my coke and we chatted away like good friends, which is really what we were.
After lunch it was back to the office where I told Brett I would meet him at four thirty then home to pick up some clothes and to Oxford I told him I was driving and he was sitting in the back (to stop him distracting me). He pulled a face at this but only in fun.

The rest of the afternoon I worked away about three there was a knock on the door and a guy stood there. I recognised him as one of the men who worked with Kylie installing the security system so this is where Tim got the idea from!
He explained that he was going to sweep my office for surveillance devices I told him that he wouldn’t find anything but go ahead and waste his time. He then told me that he would be installing a device which would indicate if anyone planted anything in the future.
Needless to say he found the items the pig had put in my office and removed them he also found the ones I had installed and upgraded them, as well as a tiny camera covering the whole of the office area!

Friday afternoon was an early finish day, and by four fifteen most of the office had gone I went and told Grenville that he was perfectly right my office had been bugged.
But it was clear now, again he asked what the hell was going on, and again I played innocent.
Brett arrived just in time and wishing Gren a good weekend we left. Half an hour later we arrived home to find Amy ready to go, I threw some clothes into my small case and joined her and Brett.
Then we left, on the way out I picked up the mail and there was another letter, handwritten like the rest this time the postmark was Boston in Lincolnshire, whoever was sending these had moved away from Yorkshire!

We went quiet as we looked at it, I wondered what was in it, then said, “let’s get going, we can read it in the car”

We got going and Brett opened the letter, as with the others the format was identical, but this one was quite short.

Hi N

Some more information you and your fiancée may find
interesting, through extensive research the brains behind
the fraud are Joachim Ragatz and William J Ritter, these two
seem to be rattled, as they are meeting next month, when I
find out where I will tell you more.

Your best Friend. __ _ .

After Brett had finished reading we were silent for a while then something clicked in my brain, “Brett” I asked, “How did that message end?” “Err” he muttered, “Your best friend – why?”
“That’s different to the others they ended simply ‘a friend’ then ‘your friend’ now it’s ‘your best friend’ see they are all different”.
We drove in silence for a while, as we all digested this change Brett called Tim to tell him of the new letter, and Tim told him that he would contact Carl and Kylie.

We arrived at Mum and Dad’s – strange I really think of them as my mum and dad and they treat me as their daughter.
This was the first time I had seen them since I had decided to complete my change.
Mum hugged me tightly she had tears in her eye’s as she kissed me she said, “I’m so happy dear you had really decided to become my dear daughter and I thought that the four of us could go looking at wedding dresses for you”

“Mum” I protested, “We’re not getting married until next year there’s no rush”.
“Absolute tosh” she snorted, “Half the fun is trying dresses on believe your mum! And anyhow I’ll be trying mother of the bride outfits on you can’t deprive me of that dear”
Dad then butted in saying; “Nichola dear, surrender now – you won’t win when your mother has made her mind up”.
I looked at Brett and shrugged saying “looks like you’ll have to entertain yourself tomorrow!”
Grinning he told me, “no problems sweetheart, I’m catching up with Carl and Guy I was just looking for the right moment to break the news to you!” I playfully punched him on the arm “Pig, just don’t get drunk, I’ve plans for you mister”

Sophie then appeared on the scene and threw herself at Amy and I shouting “Aunty Amy, Aunty Nichola I love you and miss you” She had changed her hair style of a young girls her clothes were suitable for a twelve year old and she had lost a lot of weight!
Her boobs (which were once like mine full and luscious) were not very noticeable!
After we had disentangled ourselves Amy said “Sophie, please call Nichola and I by our names we’re all sisters” I fully backed Amy up on this so somewhat reticently Sophie agreed to call us by our names. (Being called Aunty all the time made me feel old- typical woman)

As we made our way upstairs mum told us, “Supper will be about an hour” great I thought ample time to have my wicked was with Brett.
Once inside the bedroom we dropped our bags and I helped Brett to undress! Much to his surprise and if I say so delight as I removed his clothes I kissed his wonderful body.
He unfastened my belt and lifted my tunic dress over my head my leggings and boots were next - but not in that order. As I stood there in bra and panties he stood back and looked at me. “God, you’re gorgeous” he breathed as his hands rested on my hips. I just stood there enjoying his presence as I moved closer his hands slipped around me and cupped my very feminine derriere, gently squeezing my luscious bum.

I was about to go down on his when he stopped me saying, “No let me taste you first” he picked me up and carried me to the bed removing my panties and pad he started playing with my little clittie.
I moaned in delight, these moans soon changed to purr’s of pleasure and oh so soon I shuddered as an orgasm shuddered through me! I adored the ministrations of his lips and tongue on my clittie my hand found his rampant manhood and gently I caressed his wonderful love shaft.
In desperation I whispered, “pleeese let me taste you my love”
We moved and shuffled until he was lying on the bed I was on top and shuffled around so we were in the 69 position.
I now had access to my lovers wonderful cock I licked and sucked him loving the taste of him. Bobbing my head up and down his shaft my concentration lapsed as he now had me really excited - orgasm followed wonderful orgasm much to my surprise my lover suddenly erupted in my mouth for a second I was taken by surprise but I was determined not to waste a drop of his precious seed.
I finished licking him clean then I shuffled around and lay in his arms. As we lay in post coital bliss I whispered “I suppose we had better get ready for supper, though I could stay like this all night”

Kissing me on the nose he leapt out of bed saying I’ll hit the shower then as he ran to the bathroom he deftly missed the pillow I hurled after him!
So I took my make up off cleansed my face and laid out a pair of pink capris and a red jersey tunic along with black bra and matching thong my vagina was going back on! I had enough of my periods – that’s one good thing about me I could decide on the length of my periods real women couldn’t do this!

Somehow we were down before Amy which was a minor miracle! We had a drink before supper then a really good family meal after supper Amy and I put the dishes in the machine and joined the others in the lounge, where Sophie showed off her skills on both the piano and saxophone.
Considering she had only been learning these for a few months she was surprisingly good and really showed promise!
She showed me how to play the saxophone. But all I could get was a strangled squeal out of the damn thing.
When we went to bed Brett brushed my hair for me I loved the feeling of him doing this little thing for me. I sat there with only my panties on, enjoying the attention his eyes gave to me. My breasts jiggling away with each stroke of the brush as he leant against me I could feel his arousal and anticipated the wonderful feeling of him deep inside my very willing body.

When he had completed the 100 brush stroked he put the brush back onto the dressing table. Our eyes were locked onto each others through the mirror his hands stroked my shoulders and he lowered his head to kiss my hair he took a deep breath and whispered hoarsely, “You smell divine – God I love you so much!” I shuddered at his touch his hands slipped down and cupped my soft bounteous breasts again a tremble of passion escaped from my eager body.

As he gently massaged my breast my breathing became rapid as the feeling inside me intensified he gently took my nipples between his finger and thumb and rolled them they were already hard and swollen; but this took them to a new level of intensity – I gasped in pleasure as a small orgasm shuddered through me. His now very noticeable erection was there for me to feast my lustful gaze on. I stood up and he lead me to the bed as I bent over to turn down the duvet I displayed my firmly rounded derriere to him taunting him, daring him to take me.

He slid my thong off, cupping my pussy, a finger inside the silicon folds of my vagina teasing my clittie, making me moan and whimper then I felt his manhood slip between my silky smooth thighs as he entered my vagina from behind.
My moaning became more intense as he started thrusting soon I was pushing back onto his wonderful love shaft his hands were around my body containing my wonderfully sensitive jiggling boobs.
I glanced in the mirror to see me thrusting back towards him my head thrown back my auburn hair cascading around my shoulders lips slightly open and nostrils slightly flared.
I looked every inch of what I was so very rapidly becoming a woman being made love to and a woman loving every second of it.

My legs were starting to turn to jelly and orgasm after orgasm racked through my body.
I was soaking I sensed my Brett was close to achieving his climax so I concentrated on his pleasure and his pleasure alone! Why? Because my body was on automatic full passion mode everything I did to intensify his climax I swear I could feel is every move this was taking me to the pinnacle of passion.
I felt him thrust extra hard then he released his seed into me! He gave a small grunt in the release I whimpered in total submission to him again the thought passed through my mind that I wished I could have my lovers child, that the two for us could create a life between us.

This thought made me sad, even in the throws of ultimate passion, and a tear escaped from the corners of my eyes.
I thought Brett hadn’t noticed, but once I had cleaned myself up and got into bed and into his arms he quietly asked me, “Why were you crying?” I knew exactly what he meant so I lied and told him a half truth, “Because you take me to places a woman only dreams about”.
“Are you sure?” He quizzed me; “Of course” I am i cheerfully assured him. “I’m happy to take you to these places” he smiled at me. Then continued, “As long as it’s not about us not being able to have children!”

That shocked me! He seemed as if he knew my innermost thoughts! I felt tears in the corners of my eyes, “H, h, how did you know?” I stammered I was now very close to tears.
Smiling at me he shrugged, “Lucky guess!” At that I broke completely down. Sobbing heart wrenching hiccoughs tears streaming, “B, b, b, but I want to give you everything children; my love; my body b, b, but I can’t because of, of, of well you know!”
I sobbed heartbroken I think I was starting to get hysterical because all of a sudden he slapped me, “Nichola!” He snapped, “Pull your self together – NOW” he hissed at me angrily.
I was so shocked at him slapping me I stopped dead and just looked at him my hand going to my cheek where he had slapped me.

He took hold of my other hand and kissed my palm looking seriously at me he gently spoke to me as he would a child; he spoke from the heart; “Nichola, don’t let this gnaw at you it will tear you apart if you do. I love you, and you alone. I adore you! I love all your little faults; your breath taking honesty everything about you. When I asked you to marry me I knew everything about your past – for gods sake you told me! So we can’t have out own children - so what we can adopt give some kids a life they may not otherwise have we will love them as our own you’ll make a wonderful Mom!”

He kissed my palm again. I was still staring at him - shocked that he had slapped me.
In a daze I mumbled, “You hit me! You – have – just – hit – me! And what little faults” as I said this my voice slowly getting louder.
He took hold of both my hand and in reply kissed me on my lips. I tried to turn away but he was stronger than I was eventually I surrendered and started responding to his kisses slowly at first then as the passion built in me with gusto and passion.

He pulled away saying, “I’m so sorry for slapping you but you were getting hysterical. I simply love you all of you, everything about you!”
Contritely I looked at him and apologised asking forgiveness and asking to be held in his arms.
He looked seriously at me and answered, “On one condition!” “Anything” I pleaded, “Anything at all”.
Grimly he said, “Never ever think thoughts like that again - I love YOU” he emphasised the ‘you’.
“I promise.” I answered, “I truly promise.” He opened his arms and I literally flew into them relishing the comforting feel of him as I snuggled into him I muttered, “And what little faults”.
He gave a big sigh and whispered, “Will you get to sleep Nichola! It’ll be morning soon”
“Yes sir” I giggled settling down in his arms. I felt him kiss my hair and then I was asleep.

Waking up the next morning was the best thing ever I was snuggled in Brett’s arms smelling his wonderful man scent.
I reflected how much more sensitive my senses had become as the hormones took hold of me my sense of touch was very much enhanced, in part due to the very soft skin I have now.
My sense of smell was also more acute and different Brett for instance smelled MMMMMMMMMM wonderful, but other male’s don’t smell as good to me in fact some smelled horrid - but maybe this was love.

I lay there snuggled up when I felt the urge to look at his body carefully I slipped the duvet off and feasted my eye’s on my future husband.
It didn’t feel strange to call him that it felt natural and right! I stared at his masculine face in sleep he looked gentle and caring his neck was quite thick but not too much. In proportion he had broad shoulders and well muscled arms but again not grotesquely so.
The same with his chest well defined pectoral muscles and a gorgeous six pack with just a slight covering of hair.
His legs were also well muscled and not too hairy all in all he was a real hunk – and he was all mine!

“What ARE you doing?” His sleepy voice made me jump as I was enraptured just looking at him.
“Err just looking” I managed to answer somewhat embarrassed at being caught.
“And do I meet with your approval?” He asked, “OH yes, VERY MUCH so” I breathed as I headed up to kiss him. Our lips met and his arms enfolded me, the passion in that kiss was electric!
I pressed my soft body against him my boobs squeezed against his muscular chest my arms wrapped around his neck stroking his short hair.
I felt him come to life and his gorgeous dick pressed against my belly reaching between his legs I gently caressed his balls scraping my long nails ever so carefully over his scrotum up and down his love shaft and circling the livid red hot end of his shaft.
I could stand it no more and lovingly I guided him into me not into my prosthetic vagina but into me so I could really feel him inside me.

Our lovemaking was passionate but calm and measured we were sure of ourselves and comfortable with each other now very much so.
As usual I had some wonderful orgasms these multiple orgasms I get now were far better than when I was a man.
I felt Brett’s intensity and realised he was close to his climax just as I thought this I felt his seed spurt into my body and shuddered with delight giving a small squeal of absolute pleasure.

We lay entwined for a few minutes luxuriating in that wonderful feeling after satisfying sex.
He kissed my nose and whispered; “You know I can’t wait for you to become a girl but I’ll really miss sex like we have just had”.
I stirred and looked him straight in the eye’s, “What have I said?” He asked.
I continued to stare at him then put him out of his misery saying, “Look mister! I’ll say this only once - even when I have my own vagina I still want sex like that – understand!”
Grinning at me he told me “Message received and understood – now I’m for a shower, and with that for the second day in a row he scrambled out of bed and beat me into the shower!
And for the second day in a row I missed him with the pillow. Give me time and I’ll hit him with that bloody pillow!

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm thinking that the 'best

I'm thinking that the 'best friend' is Sophie. I am beginning to wonder if she just might be playing her breakdown as cover because of things she discovered and knows that if the bad guys find her out, she is pretty much 'toast'. D E A D. As I recall, she was pretty much a whiz regarding computers and other electronics. Just the vibes I am picking up in this story. Janice Lynn

Hmmmmmm

Christina H's picture

Janice Lynn interesting thought as I have been referred to as nefarious this cold be an alternate ending!!!

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment

Christina

That Had Been My Guess, But...

…I think the signature promotion from "friend" to "best friend" might point elsewhere.

Eric

No homosexual urgings

Didn't he say he was bisexual and had experience with men and women?