For Friends and Family Part 28

Printer-friendly version
For Friends and Family 28 – Family Time
Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman.

We recovered well as the weeks passed Brett was soon back to full health and fitness he was muscular, tanned and looking absolutely gorgeous! I wanted him so badly it hurt.
I was tanned except for three triangles of white. Now the very things that produced male hormones had gone my hormone implant really went to work on my body.
My skin was baby smooth breasts lush and inviting and wonderfully firm (which I was determined to keep as long as I could).
My belly had little muscle definition but was slightly rounded Hips were full as was my butt that was so deliciously feminine I loved it.
Finally my legs, they were extremely shapely and very feminine. I was so happy with my looks I think I was becoming a little narcissist when I looked at my new self.

Our families were due to arrive this coming week and I think we both resented the intrusion on our perfect idyll but at the same time we were both looking forward to seeing everyone again.
We really hoped that everyone would get on together and be friends.
The first to arrive were my parents and Sophie typical, it was the day of my doctor’s appointment so I drove the three hours to the Hartford Connecticut for my appointment while Tony and Brett went to pick up my folks.

The appointment took about 2 hours then a three-hour drive back, making it a long day. Long one but a good one - as Brett would discover. (Guess what!)
When I got home (I thought of this palace as my home) It was great to see everyone again Tony was gone to pick up Brett’s family his mum and dad, sister and her husband and kids and brother.

By now it was six in the evening we were sat on the Patio soaking in the view of Nantucket Sound this was something I could never get enough of we heard the car pull up and rushed to greet Brett’s family the luggage followed in a SUV driven by Homer.

Margarita (who we found out was Tony’s partner) had organised a buffet style supper for us all. So after settling everyone in we all showered and changed.

Brett kept asking me how the appointment had gone but I was quite non-committal so he left the subject alone! I thought he would notice when I slipped into a thong with no pad - but typical male – no!

My silk maxi sundress felt wonderful brushing my thighs and bottom it gave me goose bumps.
As I tied the halter neck and checked my make up Brett came up and kissed the top of my head whispering, “Have I told you today that I love you?”
Moodily I answered, “No but seeing as I’ve been away all day I forgive you”, we kissed gently and he mumbled, “Well I do”, “Do what” I asked, “Love you, you dummy” he retorted. I smiled and kissed him passionately as we parted I told him, “And I love you – big lug”

We went down to join the others and had a really great time catching up I managed to get Sophie alone and as we walked along the sand gazing at the vista of Nantucket sound.
I asked her, “Sophie, how did things go with mum and dad after I left?”

She was silent for a while marshalling her thoughts finally she answered, “It was tough so very hard! At times I wished I had never told them. They were standoffish and while nothing was said I could tell that they blamed me for everything that happened and for what you had gone through”.

I broke in here telling her, “But I’m so very happy now it’s you that’s been wronged. I have your life and name now while. -----“ Sophie interrupted me saying, “And your welcome to them Nicky I am so blissfully happy as Sophie. Me my music and Shirley”.

We spoke for a while and she told me that after I had got shot she (Sophie) had been distraught and suicidal. It was then mum and dad had realised just how much she was blaming herself for had happened and slowly the atmosphere changed and both parents became more understanding and more forgiving to the point where they adopted her.

“I feel so guilty about that,” I told her. “About what?” “Well” I carried on, “You, being the adopted daughter while I’ve taken your place”
She smiled ruefully and answered, “I brought that on myself with my selfishness. Nichola you deserve it, I’m so glad that you still like me”

“Like you” I exclaimed, “I love you! We are closer than sisters we share something special something very special!”
With that I turned and we hugged. I felt her shoulders heave and realised she was crying, “Don’t cry, please don’t cry, every things fine now” I begged her.
She looked at me tears in her eyes and sobbed, “I’ve waited so long to hear you say that, so long! I know I was selfish, I know I was wrong but I honestly love you Nicky”.
I looked at her for a second then making my mind up I told her; “From now on we’ll never mention this again – Ok”. She smiled tearfully and nodded.

We walked a bit further arm in arm, “Sophie” I tentatively said, “I have one more thing to ask you, something that’s been bothering me since that night down by the river”.
“Go ahead and ask, you’ve every right to” she answered so I carried on, “That night you said to me that the surgeons may have modelled me on you but my body has made me different - what did you mean?”

She was silent again as I waited for her answer I shivered, “Shall we head back to the house” I suggested. She nodded then started speaking; “What I meant was that yes you had my features and my body shape. But your underlying structure and muscles have made you so very different to me. I’ll put it this way what dress size are you?” “Er depending on the style a size 12 or 14”.
Sophie carried on, “And do you have to watch what you eat?” puzzled I answered, “No not really – why?”

“This is what I mean” she continued, “I was a 14 to 16 dress size and I always had to watch what I ate else I could easily get bigger. Your basic body has altered that you are now one of those lucky women that seem to never get bigger no matter what you eat

Whereas I didn’t like flaunting my femininity you relish yours! Your hair while a similar colour to mine is fuller and lusher than mine – so yes you were made to resemble me but you are a fuller woman than I ever would be! Does that answer your question?”

I thought about that and squeezed her arm saying, “Yes and thanks – for some reason that was really bothering me.”

By then we had reached the house everybody was getting on well this was another worry Brett and myself had. But for the first few hours things were going great ------ but there was still plenty of time for tensions to become apparent!

The supper was wonderful the company good and wine and beer flowed. Brett’s niece and nephew were great I loved playing with them.
Someone made an off the cuff comment about me making a good mom Brett looked at me to see how I took it while it made me feel sad it was meant as a compliment and I took it as such

Finally we made for bed I stripped off slipped on a very sexy deep red satin nightdress that barely covered my curvaceous bottom black lace adorned the bust line and hem, it screamed SEX!
Brett as usual brushed my hair for me this was akin to gentle fore play to us. After the mandatory 100 brush stroked he stopped I stood up and turned towards him slipping my arms around his neck rubbing my body against his, feeling his excitement.

Our kiss was long and lingering tongues gently playing with each other. His hands roaming at will all over my soft waiting body.
I literally purred with pleasure at him gently touching stroking and caressing me.

His wonderful erection was pressed against my belly and ready for action. For a brief moment I wondered how it would feel to be penetrated how my new vagina would feel and of course what sensations would I have?

He broke our long kiss and hoarsely whispered, “God I want you so much” I was nibbling his lips feeling his stubble against my soft skin – and loving it.
I managed to whisper, “Well take me, I’m yours”.
He stood back a little and looked at me, “You mean?” he asked in a voice full of hope.
I simply nodded then squealed as he picked my up in his strong arms and carried me to bed!

Gently he laid me onto the coverlet and stood back taking the sight of me in. I actually had the start of a very soft pubic bush which I was keeping carefully trimmed into a little ‘V’ pointing the way to my moist haven.

“Are you sure?” he asked, again I nodded then simply held my arms up to welcome him to me.
I knew that my hair was fanned out over the pillow I looked and felt wanton. Watching him through half closed eyes greedily taking in every part of his body as he approached me his wonderful erection jiggled which made me smile sensually reaching up I ran my long finger nails down the shaft enjoying watching it twitch under my ministrations.

He took me in his arms and whispered, “It’s my turn now – I love you so much.”
With that he deeply kissed me his hands cupped my breasts and kneaded them I shuddered in anticipation.
Then he took my nipples between thumb and finger and gently teased them this time my back arched is ecstasy and I moaned as waves of pleasure swept over me – it had been so very long.

While his hands were concentrating on my bounteous breasts his lips and tongue were teasing those places we women have that edge us towards the ultimate climax.
He was very skilful at pressing all my right buttons and soon I was writhing and bucking in pleasure then I shuddered!
I had orgasmed, - true it was a small one but my new clittie worked and it felt wonderful.

“Pleeese” I begged him, “I need to feel you inside me” I was panting in passion!
In response he simply kissed me and whispered; “Not yet I’m going to love you as long as I can”.
I whimpered that I needed him but he simply ignored me and carried on sucking, licking, nibbling and kissing my body.
I shuddered to another orgasm longer this time. I was so happy a tear trickled from my eyes – because this was a real big deal for me.

After what seemed like an age I was well lubricated and begging for him. (I digress here, the doctors had warned me that if I didn’t orgasm I would need lubricant as sex would be painful. They knew (as far as possible) that I would eventually climax like a woman but every new girl’s different So I had lubricant in my bedside table – just in case.
I was so very, very happy that I was on of the girls who orgasmed quicker normal I have been really and truly blessed.

The male bastard I was going to marry made sure that I couldn’t touch his wonderful manhood until I guided him inside me. By now I was begging, pleading craving him inside me.
Finally Oh god finally he slid between my legs I was panting for him. With great passion and a certain amount of reverence I gripped him and whispered, “Please take it easy darling” he kissed me in reply then I felt the head of him on my labia lips I could actually feel him about to enter me!

He pushed gently even with the dilation I was not ready for the sensation. Feeling a man inside me was totally different from my dilator!
I gasped as I felt him enter my body for the first time.
He stopped and looked at me I managed to gasp, “God that feels soooo strange and soooo wonderful!” I pulled his head down and kissed him whispering, “Pleeese I want to feel all of you.”
Gently, oh so gently he impaled me on his wonderful love shaft at times it felt like I was being split in two at times it felt heavenly - my emotions were everywhere!

Then he was totally in me he stopped and brushed a strand of hair from my face and gently kissed me saying, “God Nichola you feel so very, very good, so tight, you are perfect!” I looked at him with love oozing out of every pore of my being, whispered, “Please, make love to me.”

He gently started sliding in and out of my body my legs were each side of his wonderful body.
As he gently thrust I panted then shuddered I had orgasmed again everything seemed to be working I was ecstatic!

I was a woman.

How was out lovemaking? Gentle, loving considerate and then I felt him spurt his seed into my body.
I orgasmed myself shortly, very shortly after we were in near unison. I never wanted this experience to end.

As he softened inside me all the pent up emotions spilled out and I burst into tears of absolute joy!

He rolled off me and held me in his arms stroking me calming me down all I could say was, “You’re wonderful, wonderful” at the same time kissing him anywhere I could.
When he had calmed me down he asked, “And how was it for my woman?” being called a woman in this context set me off again my emotions were raw.
So again he had to soothe me finally I managed to say, “It was wonderful just wonderful, oh god wonderful”

We snuggled up each lost in our own thoughts soon Brett’s breathing became regular and carefully I looked up to see he was asleep.
I slipped out of bed, cleaned myself up and snuck back next to him to fall asleep totally happy.

The next day Amy, Carl and Carl’s family were arriving I went with Tony to pick them up.
I just couldn’t wait to see Amy! Meeting them at the airport (the municipal airport at Barnstable) Amy and I shrieked when we saw each other and flew into each other’s arms. I met Carl’s mum and Dad and they seemed as nice as Carl Amy and I were talking ten to the dozen as was usual with the two of us.

As the Limo was full Amy and myself went in the SUV with Homer this was a revelation. He had lived in the area all his life and told us so much about it Amy happened to mention that she was slightly hungry.
Homer asked if we liked Ice Cream “Oh boy do we” was the reply, so he introduced us to the delights of the Four Seas Ice Cream Parlour in a place called Centreville.

This place was to die for we insisted that Homer joined us Amy had Fresh Peach Ice Cream and I had Black Raspberry. Oh God! I thought I’d died and gone to Ice Cream Heaven an hour after everyone else we arrived back at the house full of our new favourite place and of course ice cream!

Everyone was staying with us for a month so we had plenty of time to explore the area. Another wonderful place Amy, Sophie and the entire collection of mum’s (my mum, Brett’s mum and Carl’s mum) found was the Caffe Crumb. This place served pastries from heaven.
And if that wasn’t enough we also discovered Earthly Delights, which served wonderful home, made soups, wraps and gorgeous breakfast muffins but you had to be there early. (Before shopping Earthly Delights for muffins and Caffe Crumb after shopping for pastries)
The whole area had a wonderful eclectic selection of shops and we spent many a happy hour shopping.
Tony and Margarita came with us when we went for a day on the big Yacht after a days cruising we ended up at a place called St Hyannis where we went to the Duck Inn Pub for supper sailing back late in the evening.

Every night sleeping with Brett was wonderful our love making was gentle and passionate.
I didn’t get the really intense sensations I used to have but what I did get were mine and truly wonderful.
I had a follow up appointment with the doctor this time dad and Amy went with me after a extensive examination I was completely discharged. One of the questions he asked me was what sensations I felt during sex.
I explained to him and he told me I was one lucky girl as some girls like me take literally years to regain any feeling at all also he asked about orgasms.
So I honestly told him, as I said goodbye to him, dad asked to speak to him saying he’d meet Amy and I at the coffee shop down stairs.

While our vacation was perfect I wanted to get back to work. And I know Brett felt the same however I was dreading being separated from him.
We discussed this and decided to phone Charles (my boss) which we did and after a lot of gentle ribbing from him about getting fed up with domestic bliss he suggested that we have a big barbeque the week-end before everyone left.
He said Jon would talk to Tony to arrange things also Charles and Barbara, Guy and Kylie and Jon and his wife Meg would be with us.

This put a dampener on the two of us because seeing as the house was Jon’s, we would be evicted from our wonderful bedroom so he could use it!

Another trip on the big yacht (I always thought a yacht had sails, but this was a motor yacht – well I am from inland!) was to Cape Cod National Seashore then a picnic meal with food bought from the Blue Blinds Bakery in Plymouth, another heaven for Amy, Sophie and myself.

The three of use were really getting close, Amy had forgotten her anger and annoyance with Sophie mainly due (I think) to my happiness and the fact that now Sophie was so laid back. Whereas before she was ultra competitive with Amy causing animosity.

We continued cruising for the rest of the afternoon before having supper at the “Squealing Pig’ in Provincetown, arriving back as the sun set for drinks then bed.

You get a taste of what the month with all the families progressed like.
Happily everyone got on well, and after discussions with mum’s, dad’s, brides and grooms a arrangement was reached where the cost of the wedding would be shared.
This took a lot of arguing especially Amy and myself as we felt we should be contributing to the wedding as we were both in good jobs and independent modern women!

It was agreed that we would be married in Oxford and that the wedding would be in Spring of the following year as it was a definite double wedding possibly a triple wedding (we had still not heard from Carl and Kylie) it would take some organising.

Mum would be main organiser with Guy’s mum as ‘special advisor’ she could visit and go with mum to see the wedding venues and menus etc. and make a joint decision.
While Brett’s mum would be kept in touch via the internet after all she could always come over later as things progressed an my mum said there was always a room for them at home.

The weekend was fast approaching for the barbeque Brett went to ask Tony when he wanted us to vacate the room.
He came back grinning from ear to ear picked me up and swung me around telling me, “Jon has specifically said we are not to be moved he will use another room!” This lead to a long drawn out kiss which of course lead to a session of passionate love making my wonderful man was a very considerate lover, always aware of my needs as well as his own – I was one lucky girl!

On the day of the barbeque Jon, Charles, Barbara and Meg arrived by private jet at Barnstable airport.
Carl and Kylie arrived by car shortly after it was a great feeling seeing everyone again. I thanked Jon for letting us keep the wonderful room Meg answered, “Kid’s if he hadn’t let you keep that room he’d have been sleeping alone!” Jon looked rueful and muttered, “You could have had it anyhow no need for blackmail!”
We tried to talk about work but the two of them shushed us up and told us later, plenty of time for that.

For the Barbeque Tony had organised an outside caterer Creative Clam Bakes Jon had invited people he knew and a few people from the New York office these arrived during the day, all in all there were upwards of 100 people there!

Being English, who’s idea of a barbeque was chicken legs, burgers and cremated sausages this Barbeque was something else, Hog roast, steaks the size of half a cow, wonderfully slow cooked brisket and pork, and many salads many of which I have never seen – this was a barbeque!

The night was wonderful finally breaking up early in the morning. Brett and myself fell into bed absolutely shattered but we still managed to make slow passionate love.
I adored this man and I adored sleeping with him having him by my side.

The next afternoon when we emerged we were the last people to arrive after brunch Jon and Charles said it was time to talk about work.
They told us that they would see each of us separately - Brett first. Into the ‘den’ he went while I waited outside – nervous.
I was like a cat on a hot tin roof I couldn’t settle. Eventually Brett came out and motioned me to go in I looked at his face for a clue, but he was totally impassive. Swallowing hard I entered the den and closed the door behind me.

The both smiled at me and motioned me to sit down on one of the club seats, “Well Nichola, have you enjoyed these last few months? I really hope you have”
“Oh yes” I answered breathless, “I’ve never even seen a place as luxurious as this let alone lived in one, Tony, Margarita and Homer have been wonderful, thank you so much for letting us use it”

He smiled indulgently and responded, “Young Lady, we owe you far more than letting you stay here you’re more than welcome – now down to business. Chuck, over to you”.

Charles was about to speak when Jon suddenly butted in, “AND young Lady, please don’t butt in argue or otherwise make a pest of yourself until Chuck’s finished”
That was me firmly put in my place I simply nodded and bit my tongue.

Charles smiled and said, “Nichola while you have been recovering Grenville has been filling in for you. He has done an excellent job so I’ve decided to make it permanent he will take over your position.” I opened my mouth, but a glare from Jon made me shut it again.

Charles smiled again and continued, “And before you start arguing with me we have decided not to separate Brett and yourself you will be working together.”
I sighed and smiled happily.

“Now what about you young lady?” he continued, “Well as you know you are being groomed to take my place” Jon butted in again, “Once she stops arguing with me.” Again I was about to say something but the glare stopped me.

Charles continued, “You have been in R & D since you joined the organisation it’s time you moved to learn other parts of the organisation. However every other manager is doing a great job! So to broaden your horizons I am making you vice president of Global expansion!” My mouth hung open in surprise this time I couldn’t stop myself, “B, b, but I’m only 26, I’m too young for something like this!”

Jon groaned and muttered; “She has to say something, typical woman, can’t keep quiet.” I blushed scarlet and mumbled, “Sorry”
Charles looked at me and asked, “Can’t handle it?” I thought for a moment then responded; “It’s not that, but I’m only 26, for gods sake.”

Jon then started speaking; ”I’ll take it from here Chuck. Nicky I started this company at 26! Since then it’s been my life. I’m not stupid to leave you without support your chain of command will be Chuck the president of Global Expansion and myself no one else!”
Again I was dumbfounded, the president of the corporation was my direct boss! This wasn’t a promotion it was a rocket ride to the top!

“Oh” Jon continued, “You’ll be based in London with your fiancée so are you accepting?
I thought for a while could I handle it? – Of course! Had I the knowledge? – Probably not but I had support. Did I want this much responsibility? – Yes, in all honesty yes I did.
I took a deep breath and answered, “Thank you very much for this chance of a lifetime as you realise I’m shocked to the core! But yes, I accept oh yes I accept.”

Then I couldn’t hold on any longer I jumped up and gave Jon a big kiss then while Charles was chuckling I gave him one as well! I realised what I’d done and flushed scarlet stammering my apologies to the two of them!

Joking they pointed to the door saying, “Out young lady, and you can tell Meg and Barbara how we ended up covered in lip stick!” As I fled, the two of them were chuckling.

I was in a state of shock as I walked over to where Brett was sitting with a beer.
He grinned at me and asked, “How did it go?” I looked at him and said, ”Can you get me a beer love I’m in shock!” he came back with a bottle of Black Sheep Bitter and a glass I poured myself a glass full and took a deep drink.
Then I told him what had just transpired, he was as thunderstruck as I was, “Wow” was all he could manage!
Then he told me about his new position he was half of a department of two! He and Kylie, they would oversee Internet security.
He was based in London while Kylie was based in New York he also told me about the true amount of money involved in the fraud and it was staggering telephone numbers no wonder Jon was grateful to us.

Soon word got around and Meg and Barbara came and congratulated me I apologise for kissing their husbands but they simply laughed it off saying that it was an old mans dream getting kissed by an attractive young girl.

Amy came and sat beside me, looked at me and very thoughtfully said, “The two of us have come a long way tell me are you happy, truly happy?” I didn’t even have to think as I answered, “Oh yes things simply couldn’t be better”.

She snuggled into me and was silent for a while then she asked; “Do you think we would ever have gotten married – you know when...”
I shook my head and told her, “No sis we are too much alike we’re far better as sisters than lovers”
Sighing she wistfully said, “You know you’re right we do make a good team. I hope this continues after we get married.”

We hugged and I whispered, “It will we’re sisters now and for ever!” Amy then looked me in the eyes and seriously asked, “Before when you were a... well you know you always said that work wasn’t challenging enough! Well how do you think now? Is your new job challenging enough?”

Grinning broadly I responded, “Oh yes, I am certain this will stretch me to the limit that and the impending wedding should really stress me out!” We kissed and then talked about our wedding.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

With all the good things

With all the good things happening to Nichola, I do hope nothing bad is lurking around in the background that might ruin her happiness and those who are surrounding her with love.