For Friends and Family Part 14

Printer-friendly version
Nicky and Amy.jpg
For Friends and Family Part 14 – Love and Truth.

Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman. In this chapter the new Nichola's feeling for Brett intensify and she has a really deep heart to heart conversation with her new Mother.

******************

As we travelled in the lift up to his room my heart was pounding. I had retrieved my small overnight bag and dress holder from reception now I wondered what was about to unfold.

He slipped his arm around my waist and held me close this felt nice so I snuggled into his gorgeous body. At his floor we walked to his room I stood back as he opened the door and ushered me inside.
It was a large spacious room with a separate seating area and a king size bed.
“Welcome to my humble abode” he joked his arm around my waist.
Even though the room was large I would imagine that having to live here for a long while like he had done must be claustrophobic.
No wonder the poor guy was working long hours. I’ll soon put a stop to that I thought.

I made the usual comments then said “I’ll hang my dress up if that’s ok?” “Be my guest” he said “My room is your room do what you want.” He thought for a second then asked, “How are we doing to do this?” I was very tempted to say the usual way me underneath you on top! But I managed to bite my tongue!

So instead I smiled at him saying; “We girls take longer to get ready so if it’s ok by you I’ll shower and use the bathroom first then while I do my make-up you use the bathroom – is that ok?”
He agreed that that seemed like a plan he was very agreeable to my suggestions. I approached him and put my arms on his shoulders saying, “You are really sweet thank you for a great couple of days.” I stood on my tiptoes and gently kissed him hoping this would break the ice.

I felt his arms slide around my waist. He pulled me close and kissed me with a certain amount of hunger. I moulded my soft feminine body to his hard masculine one relishing the feel of him my arms wandered their way and stroked his hair. Our tongues met and I could taste him.
His hands were roaming across my back, down to my pert bum, squeezing and caressing me.
We broke apart I was panting he stroked my cheek gently down to my chin whispering; “You are beautiful do you know that”. “Thank you kind sir” I replied “But I’m not. I’m just a normal working girl.”
He smiled tenderly at me telling me, “Not true you are a beautiful girl and a beautiful person.” We kissed again and my knees were going weak it felt so good.

Reluctantly I broke away saying, “I better get showered else we’ll go hungry” he released me and I stepped away from him. With a final stroke of my cheek I turned to my small bag and took out my satin wrap, clean lacy thong, nude tights and my adhesive bra!
I did this unashamedly then taking my toilet bag I went into the bathroom and showered.
After showering I moisturised, slipped on my lacy panties, nude tights now came the adhesive bra.
Even though my breasts were firm and pert I wanted a nice cleavage, which is what these bra’s accomplished.
Carefully I pushed my boobs together until I had the cleavage I wanted then letting my boobies go I positioned the bra on my breasts where I wanted them. Next I fastened the bra between the valley of my breast, looking into the mirror I gauged the cleavage I had given myself and was happy with what I had achieved.

Slipping on my dressing gown I opened the door saying, “Well that’s me done your turn now – sorry I’ve been so long.”
His response was to say, “I’ don’t think you’ve been all that long I thought you’d be much longer.”

I smiled at his and kissed his cheek as we passed, “You’re so sweet” I murmured, as we both had armfuls of clothes we simply and gently kissed.
I went to the bed and dropped my discarded clothes then to the dresser and applied my make up. A sophisticated evening look dramatic eye shadow, long sparkly false eye lashes, quite pale foundation with contrasting deep crimson lips.
I brushed my hair and using my heated tong’s teased my hair into loose waves. I heard the bathroom door unlock and Brett’s voice asking if I was decent.
I told him NO as I wanted to put my dress on slipping it up my legs, over my hips as I teased it up my body, slipping my arms into the chiffon sleeves and over my slender shoulders. On a whim I called through the door, “Brett - I’m having trouble with my zipper would you be a darling and come and help me?”
“Are you sure he” answered back. I smiled at this and reassured him, “Of course I’m sure I can trust you.”
He came out of the bathroom to be confronted by me standing in front of the mirror. To all intents and purposes an attractive woman wearing – well half wearing a black chiffon dress the back agape holding onto her modesty with one hand on the front of the dress.

I watched his reflection as he walked towards me he muttered, “YOU might trust me. But I don’t trust myself! You look stunning”. He was now standing behind me so I smiled very sweetly at him.
He took hold of the small zip and the skirt of my dress and zipped me into my dress my back was bare down to the hollow of my back.
He put is hands on my hips and gently held me my skirt flared out as he steadily stared at me in the mirror. I stood totally still wondering what he would do next he leaned forward and gently kissed me between my shoulder blades.

It was like an electric shock had ran through my body, I shuddered in delight and utter pleasure as he continued to kiss my exposed back.
My nipples were erect and I had goose bumps all over I gave a moan of total contentment and leant back towards his body.
His arms slid around my waist and he held me to him then he gently and tentatively cupped my breasts.
It felt electrifying and this time I whimpered in passion as he worked his way up my back kissing around my neck under my hair, I moved my head to one side and he kissed around my jaw. I was in absolute heaven.

He pulled back, stammering “Oh god, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to go so far” I was a bit confused and slightly hurt until I realised that I had provoked him into fondling my breasts.

I turned around and took his hands in mine, saying to him, “Don’t be sorry sweetheart you didn’t go too far. I’ll let you know when you go too far so please hold me”.
I slipped my arms around his neck as he pulled my to him and his lips met mine. I was thrilled to feel the stubble rubbing against my now very soft skin.
The kiss was tender and sensuous and my body moulded to his. As we parted he whispered to me, “I’m just so afraid to press you too far too fast I really don’t want to loose you”.
My heart leapt and without thinking I murmured, “And I don’t want to loose you. Lets take it steady and see where we go” with that I took his bottom lip between my teeth and very gently nibbled I got a long Mmmmmmmmm for my efforts.
I let him go and he just looked at me - with something in his eye’s I didn’t really understand.
He whispered, “Food?” which reminded me I was hungry. “Oh yes, I’m starving!” With that I slipped on my heels picked up my shawl and handbag and asked him anxiously, “Do I look ok?” He kissed me gently on my lips and murmured, “Perfect just perfect”.

The restaurant we went to was part of the hotel an excellent Indian Restaurant called ‘Daawat”
The food was about the best I had tasted Brett was scintillating company and I found myself liking him more and more. It was the way we bounced off each other we thought similarly apart from my typically English sense of humour - which at times confused him.
Mind you the same was true with his sense of humour and of course our language was a cause for much laughter between us and each nation has some very different meanings for the same words.
All too soon the restaurant was closing so we went back into the hotel into the Mask cocktail bar for a nightcap. I has a Passionate Cosmopolitan, while Brett had a Margarita we sipped our drinks very slowly.
I didn’t want tonight to end but all too soon we went upstairs for my overnight case.

In the lift he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply saying, “This is the first date we have been by ourselves!” And when I thought about it; it was.
Before we had kissed on the pavement waiting for a cab I felt quite excited as I willingly responded to his kiss.
As we walked to his room he had his arm around my waist holding me close for the first time since agreeing to become Nichola I actually felt, totally felt like a true girl.
When we got into his room it was natural to slip into his strong arms and surrender to his kisses our tongues entwined so gently.
Our kisses were passionate but gentle my arms were around his neck and I was moulded to his wonderful body.
I could feel his arms around my satin encased waist his hands caressing round to the small of my back to the bare flesh where my dress plunged down,
I moaned in pleasure at the sensations coursing through my very feminised body and indeed soul.
My responsive nipples were like two diamonds as they rubbed against him. I felt his hands start to wander down the flared skirt of my dress and as we were still kissing.
I managed to warn him that her was going out of limits by murmuring “uh, uhhh”. He was a perfect gentleman and returned his hands to my waist and the curve of my butt.

I could feel his erection pressing hard against me, poor dear I was causing him all sorts of frustration but that’s the way it is in a relationship you don’t have sex instantly you have to feel you way into it.
I then felt his hand moving towards my breast this was within limits. Especially as my dress was high necked at the front the satin giving way to chiffon, I felt him stroke the curve of my boob and moved slightly away from him to allow him access he cupped my bounteous 38C breast and gently squeezed it.
I moaned in pleasure he found my diamond hard nipple and traced erotic circles around it making me melt in passion my (false) vagina was damp! Gwen’s post-hypnotic intensification of feelings ‘down there’ certainly worked.
I found myself grinding my hips onto his very prominent erection I was very close to loosing my composure.
He pulled back and gently kissed me whispering; “I think we better quit for now before I do something we’ll both regret – god you are beautiful Nicky I’m one lucky guy”.

I had to admire him for this. He realised as did I that things could have got out of hand so being the perfect gentleman had pulled back from the brink.
Sadly I gently kissed him saying; “You are gorgeous, thoughtful and a perfect gentleman. I love being in your company”. He kissed me on the nose and replied, “And I love being in your company you make me feel so lucky and proud” I was bursting with pride as I went to get my padded jacket I heard him murmur to himself, “Golly Brett I think you’re falling in love”.

I pretended I hadn’t heard and continued to put my jacket on and put my shawl in my overnight bag.
I went to him and kissed him gently, “You are so sweet” I told him, and then getting a tissue I wiped lipstick from his lips and face!
He took me downstairs and got me a cab; I’ll phone you tomorrow I promised as we kissed again.
As the taxi drove me home I had a lot to think about I did feel very strongly about Brett.
Was this love? I had to sort this out in my head. Also I considered the power a woman does have in a relationship while the male makes all the moves it’s the woman who dictates the pace of the relationship and sets the boundaries.

This is a lot of responsibility for me to get to grips with, after all it’s not that long ago when I was a male. Then I thought but I’m still a male with a very female exterior!

Arriving home I got ready for bed as I brushed my hair I thought about my feelings for Brett did I love him?
As I brushed I considered this and I came up with how I felt about him. I was highly attracted to him if this wasn’t love it was very close to it!
But I knew that early in the New Year he would be moving to the next location to implement the security system so it would be a long range relationship – which thinking about it suited me as I would be busy with my new department.

I finished my hair and slid between the sheets, I soon fell sound asleep dreaming of Brett making love to him and making me pregnant! What a luscious dream, it’s a pity it can never become a reality.

I heard Amy in her bedroom when I looked at the clock it was seven thirty in the morning. I got up and completed my morning routine meeting my sister in the kitchen I quickly discussed my feelings for Brett and she agreed with me that we should enjoy it while we were together.
She asked about New York on Monday, and I promised to phone Fiona for an itinerary so we would know what to pack.

Amy said her goodbyes and I sat and contemplated my current life. How much I enjoyed being female and by enjoy I mean really enjoy. So much that I started looking to the future and gender reassignment surgery right now I was 75% certain that I would turn into a complete female!
At nine I phoned Fiona. I told her that Brett would be going to New York with us, which she already knew as her department dealt with ticketing.
I begged her not to tell Brett who he was accompanying as he thought it was men and a couple of wife’s for him to shepherd she giggled when I told her this saying; “Is he in for a surprise his bit of skirt (me) is going to NY with him”.

The itinerary was:-

Fly Monday pm arrive NY transfer to hotel, then rest of day to ourselves.
Tuesday: Head Office for 10am until 4pm, then cocktails at the Stone Rose Lounge in the Columbus Circus, at 6pm followed by supper. We would be escorted! (Brett)
Wednesday: Tour of NY by our escort, followed by the theatre and a late supper, all tickets arranged and our escort would be with us.
Thursday: Office 10am until 2pm, rest of day free
Friday: Office 10am until 2pm; black tie dinner dance 8pm till late
Saturday: Flight home in the evening.

“Wow” I exclaimed, “That’s some easy week we’ve got! I’ll pass it onto Amy and we’ll get packed “ we spoke for a while then Fiona told me, “I’ll see you in Virgin business lounge at one o’clock Monday afternoon – bye.”

I spent the rest of the day deciding what I was going to pack. I made an appointment at my hairdressers for early Monday morning then back to deciding what to pack.
Four days in the office that means 5 business suits blouses, shoes and handbags, two evening gowns three cocktail dresses!
All of course with accessories jeans and tops a warm coat as it’s cold in NY late November.
Underwear ten pairs of stockings/tights ten bra’s, at least 15 pairs of panties, for us girls the list is endless I figured I would need both my suitcases as well as my larger vanity case.

Mum phoned me and I told her we would be home tonight but we had to be back for Sunday to pack for our trip to New York.
Then I sent a text message to Amy confirming what train we would be catching then phoned Mellissa to book her taxi.
My phone rang it was Brett my heart beat that much quicker. We spoke for a good hour he had gone into work for a couple of hours to tidy up some loose ends. He told me about his itinerary for the next week and guess what it was the same as mine!
Bless him he moaned that her had found out it was two managers and a partner who would not be going into the office so he would have to chaperone the ‘partner’.
Now he was whinging about looking after an older woman for days on end. Poor darling I actually told him, “You never know, you may enjoy yourself! She may be a ravishing blonde”.
He snorted at this saying, “She’s probably about fifty overweight and ugly, who will be trying to lay her hands on a younger man!” I retorted; “She better not, you’re mine!”
He chuckled and as we said our good byes he finished with, “I’m pleased I’m yours because I feel the same way about you.”
Then the swine rung off! I thought for a while then sent him a text being a forward pseudo-woman I simply sent ‘I love you, talk Monday B4 your flight’.
I wondered if I had been to forward rushing him as there was no reply from him, so morosely I went and did some house work.

I was finishing in the kitchen when the buzzer went on the main door. I answered to find out who it was and a voice said “Delivery for MacKinnon” I opened the outer door and waited soon our apartment bell rang.
I looked through the spy hole to see a massive bunch of flowers wondering who was sending Amy flowers I opened the door.

Bearing in mind I had been doing house work I was not dressed in my best clothes, old jeans and pullover, hair tied back no make-up and my pink ‘Marigold” rubber gloves still on.

I was not ready for people to see me!

I reached for the flowers when a voice from the side of the door said, “And I love you too Nicky!”
I gave a squeal of shock, the bastard had organised a huge bunch of flowers then arranged to travel with the delivery man to surprise me – well that worked.

I ran inside covering my face realising I still had my rubber gloves on tried to take them off! Meanwhile Brett was behind me he grabbed my waist and swung me round kissing me passionately repeating I love you! I love you.
The delivery man (who was actually a girl) stood grinning at the sight of me in my working clothes trying to fight off (and failing miserably) a man telling me that he loved me.
I realised that this gesture was so romantic I stopped struggling and melted to his kiss sobbing, “And I love you so very much!”
Eventually the delivery girl asked, “Excuse me love but where do you want the flowers?” I looked at her in confusion as I had totally forgotten about her, stammering I said; “Oh sorry here I’ll take them; thanks so much.”
As she gave me the flowers she commented, “And they say romance is dead I wish my bloke would do something like this”.
I grinned at her saying; “HE’s dead I look a mess!” As she turned to leave she answered quietly, “I don’t think he’s worried about that love, I just don’t think he’s worried how you look. Anyhow they’ve got to see us sometime without the war paint on – bye and enjoy yourselves”.

I thanked her as I closed the door then I turned to look at Brett grinning like an idiot. I slowly advanced towards him saying to him with each step; ”You – bastard – you – could – have – warned – me”.
By then I was up to him, and I put my arms around his neck and looked him directly into the eyes saying; “Do you think we are right? This has happened very suddenly” he put his strong hands on my hips caressing them gently and said, “I don’t know Nicky but for me it just feels so right - what about you?”

I thought for a second and answered him; “Yes at this time it feels right let’s go with the flow shall we?”
He pulled me to him and we kissed passionately. However as I went to run my fingers through his short hair I realised that I still had my pink rubber gloves on!

“Eeeeeek” I screamed; he leapt back as if he’d been shot; “what’s up” he asked anxiously. Look at me I’m a mess, a total mess! He started laughing and pulled this struggling woman towards him telling me; “Will you shut up squawking and kiss me – you look great”. So I did as I was ordered and surrendered myself to him – and not in that way but I had a feeling that it would not be long.

We had a lovely day, snuggling and kissing, he insisted on helping me do some cleaning. I prepared a light lunch the flowers were wonderful and I had to put them into more than one vase and I didn’t have one big enough.
I told him I’d have to throw some clothes into a overnight bag as I was going home tonight so he sat watching cable TV. Very soon I was back snuggling into him.
Amy arrived home and I introduced Brett to her as she went to get ready she cocked an eyebrow at me. (Family trait this eye brow cocking)

Brett was getting a cab back to his hotel so even though it was out of his was he dropped us off at the station. Amy wanted to know everything so of course being sisters I told her everything including Brett expecting to escort an elderly woman around New York.
This really amused her and yes I did tell her to keep her hands off my man. Up went the eye-brow again she commented “Hmmmmmmm your man eh!”

Melissa was waiting for us, she seemed a bit upset so I asked what was up with her. She told us that tomorrow she was going to a country and western gig with a friend but the friend had given back word so she was on her own, “Unless” one of you two want to come” she joked.
I’ll go with you” I answered instantly, “Nah it’s ok luv you don’t want to be stuck with an old bird all night”. “Honestly” I told her, “you’re not old anyhow it’ll make a nice change”.
She looked a bit doubtful so I added, “That is, if you want me to”. “Want you with me, of course I want you to come, but what about your sister?” Mel asked.
I grinned at this, “Oh her she’s loved out at the moment boyfriend tomorrow night”.
Mel still looked doubtful, “Well if you’re certain” I assured her I was so we arranged to meet at a pub in town where the gig was at seven tomorrow night so we could get a seat.

We got home and had a fight to get her to accept the fare, but two of us won, went inside and were met by Mum and Dad. Supper was nearly ready so we went to our rooms to freshen up then we had supper.
After supper mum took us to see the work being done for Sophie coming home. Three rooms were being decorated one a bedroom for Sophie. One a sitting room and the third another bedroom for the carer for Sophie There was a bathroom between the two bedrooms so in effect it was self-contained.

Amy then went to get changed for her date with Guy mum asked what I was doing and I simply said staying in. Oh good she said, we can have a nice chat while your father is working in the study.
So I went upstairs to change into something comfy for slobbing around I was glad of this chance to talk to mum as there is something I wanted to ask her.

I went downstairs and into the lounge where mum was curled up on the settee,
A open bottle of wine on the table and an empty glass. I poured myself a glass and curled up at the other end of the settee we talked for a while about the previous week and the coming week. Eventually I decided to ask mum the question what was on my mind.
“Mum, I’ve got to ask this mainly so I can get things straight in my own mind;”
Mum looked at me and prompted, “Well?”
I took a deep breath and started, “Ever since I started out on this adventure you and dad have really embraced me as a daughter I’m curious as to why? Why does this mean so much to you both?”

Mum sat and thought about this for a while then just as I was beginning to think I’d upset her she stirred and said quietly, “You’re quite right, this does mean an awful lot to William and I, but let me say first the two of us really do love you darling you have really become a real daughter to us.”

She took a deep breath as I waited for her to continue, “You know Nichola” I nodded “Well you may be aware that she always has been delicate prone to ‘mental aberrations’ but since starting work her job has been her rock. The thing that kept her sane, if you will.”
I nodded aware of this, mum continued, “They say it’s a thin line between brilliance and insanity. Well it seemed that work kept Nichola on the brilliant side of the line so when the breakdown happened rightly or wrongly we thought that if we managed to make sure her job was there for her when she recovered, we would be doing the right thing, she would have her ‘rock’ to help stabilise her.”
She stopped and looked steadily at me then continued, “This, my dear is where you came in with your selflessness in agreeing to become Nichola you gave us a lifeline to try and retain Nichola’s job!
At first I will be honest I couldn’t relate to you as my daughter but I saw how you had thrown yourself into your new life for Nichola, William and I. I started to admire your commitment to us this rapidly blossomed into love and now – well your father and I really love you as a daughter, so now I’m a lucky woman to have three wonderful daughters.......... I really hope this makes sense to you”

After that long speech she took a small sip of wine and looked at me; “Now I have something to ask you - if I may” I stirred still thinking about what she had just told me, saying, “Ask away”.

She continued to stare at me then asked; “Why did you agree to all of this? After all your life has been turned upside down what has driven you?”

Wow that was a question and a half! I took a deep breath and decided to be totally honest but before I could speak mum continued. “Please, please be honest if you possibly can.”
I smiled tenderly at her and started trying to explain my motives; “Please don’t think any less of me but you asked for honesty and this is about as honest as I can be” looking at me she told me, “Nothing will change the love I feel for you Nichola; because that is who you are now - my Nichola”.
I had a lump in my throat as I started explaining.

“When you first asked me to do this I thought you were all crazy - that I was in a strange play or something!” She nodded smiling so I carried on “I sort of knew Amy and the male me were not going anywhere! I don’t think we loved each other but we really liked and respected each other. So when I was asked to become Nichola I thought why not! It would be a challenge and I could fulfil one of my life’s ambitions.”
“And that was?” Mum asked. I took a deep breath and continued after all I had never spoken about this to anyone; “I have always cross dressed and I was very convincing however one of my dreams was to live and work as a woman!” There I had said it! “Totally and utterly as I have already said to you that I have always cross dressed and I so love the style feel and freedom of female clothes.”

I took a sip of my wine and gathered my thoughts together continuing, “With you asking me to become Nichola this dream was in all honesty given to me on a plate so once I was talked into this I made a very conscious decision to be the best I could and I hope I’ve succeeded. Only you can answer that – so there it is my honest reasons for the changes I have gone through in truth I really was a failure as a man! I was always searching for fulfilment - maybe I have found it as I am so together and relaxed. Now it remains to be seen if I can be a success as a woman! And let me tell you something following Nichola at work is hard, she was a genius; a veritable genius! I have a lot to live up to for the time I am Nichola”

Mum looked at me soberly and quietly said, “You could be Nichola for a long time dear!” Startled I looked at her, “Pardon” I asked, she sighed and told me, “It seems like Nichola or Sophie may never recover!”
I was stunned and gulped a large mouthful of my wine speechless. Mum continued, “What do you want to do now my dear?”
I thought furiously and replied, “I want to stay as Nichola if I may!” She shuffled across next to me and hugged me, “Darling to me you are my Nichola and will be for as long as you want to. I really love you are one of my lovely daughters - but I have to ask, are you going to become a woman?”
“Mum, I really don’t know, probably yes, but it’s too early to decide”

We left it at that and sat snuggled together watching the TV and sipping wine. About eleven I said that I was going to bed mum kissed me tenderly saying, “Our conversation tonight darling was just between the two of us.”
“Thanks mum” I smiled, “But it’s ok by me if you tell dad what you want to”
“Thanks sweetheart for that William and I have always been open with each other.
I know he feels bad about the way things have turned out what with Nichola being worse than we expected he thinks that he has bullied you into changing your life drastically”.
I kissed this woman I thought of as my mother and told her, “Please tell him not to fret over that he has given me a new chance in life.

Just as I was leaving the room I asked, “Where are we taking Sophie tomorrow?”
Well mum answered if it was all right with you two I was going to show her the room we are decorating for her.
Then go shopping for furniture for it, letting her choose what she wants”.
“That sounds great mum. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

With that I went upstairs and got ready for bed, brushing my hair I reflected on the week, really I felt that I had made big strides in my new life.

up
148 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Other Shoe Drops...

...on her position as Nicole looking more permanent.

But I get the feeling that our heroine may be editing her past in saying that Andy and Amy weren't in love and only had mutual respect for one another. I think Nicole may believe that now, but I'm not at all sure it was true. I suppose the important thing for them is that it's true now; if Sophie, against all odds, did fully recover and take Nicole's job back, I doubt that Amy would consider Andy (in either persona) to be a romantic partner again.

Eric

What's Love??

Christina H's picture

Eric, I see where you are coming from but as Tina Turner asked What's Love but a Second Hand Emotion. Love is a funny thing sometimes mistaken for respect and/or sexual attraction.
I feel that Nichola is really finding that (s)he likes her new life better - or does she??

Christina