For Friends and Family Part 2

Printer-friendly version

For Friends and Family Part 2

Becoming Nichola

Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.

This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman, in this part the transformation into Nichola begins.

As I entered the bedroom, I noticed the clothes Amy had laid out on the bed, also all the mirrors were covered, and the dressing table and sideboards were covered in Chloe’s tools of her trade, including a examination type table that she must have brought up while we were in the bathroom.
I was somewhat overwhelmed at what was about to happen to me!

“Right Nichola hop up onto the table” Amy ordered, not realising she was talking to me I just stood there.
“Andy” Amy sighed, “you’re Nichola now, so get used to your new name”. Startled I managed to stammer; “Oh, yes OK, sorry” as I lay down on the table.

Chloe undid the towel around my waist and pulled it out from under me, I managed to cover my modesty with my hands, but Chloe was having none of it, brushing my hands away she said somewhat impatiently “ Andy I’ve seen it all before, anyhow you’ll soon look exactly like Amy and I”.
She then showed me a false Vagina, “This” she explained “is your vagina and chachet sex combined, it will keep you under control – if you see what I mean and will present a female frontage to your clothes”.

I examined it closely while she continued “ you slot your dick into this sheath as we pull it into place, to go to the Loo you sit down, and you can also have a pooh while wearing it, also if you want there is a vagina, which is perfectly serviceable and will stimulate your penis as your man rubs against it”.
Amy thought this was an absolute hoot and dissolved into a giggling heap. “Christ Andy we will have fun with a play toy”.
Shocked and blushing furiously I stammered “Amy we will do nothing of the sort, this is only temporary”.

Chastened Amy apologised but still had a wicked grin on her face. “Children” Chloe interrupted “can we carry on or we will be here all night, Oh and by the way Nichola, this is not temporary, once I get your skin tone right, you young lady will be wearing this until either you stop being Nichola OR” she paused ominously before continuing “you like being a woman so much you change sex!”.
We both stopped bickering, I looked startled at that last comment, Chloe then slid the vagina up my legs first powdering it with talc, she them took hold of my penis and slid it into the sheath, moulding the flesh coloured material around my hips and bum, she smoothed everything down and commented, “not quite your skin colour, but we can sort that out later”. You can wear this for a month at a time, then take it off and moisturise your skin, then the next day you can slip it back on, I would recommend you depilate the area or get electrolysis and laser treatment, you will find it more comfortable to wear.

Next Chloe produced my ‘breasts’, as she held one to show me I was amazed at the size of it, she noticed this and commented “these are the top of the range, they feel and weigh the same as real breasts, see these bristles on the inside” I nodded and she continued “well these stimulate your nipples as the prosthetic nipples are massaged”. “Oh” was all I could say. Amy again started giggling!

She positioned the breast on one side of my chest making sure the nipple area’s matched and applying surgical adhesive she stuck the breast onto my chest. The second breast followed and as Amy held them in place Chloe went to her ‘box of tricks’ and prepared something else.
As Chloe turned back to us Amy couldn’t resist giving one of my nipples a rub; this sent sensations through my own nipples, causing me to gasp and give a little shudder, the sensation was strange but very nice.

Next she sat me in a chair and went to work on my face, telling me what she was doing and why.
My breasts (my?) felt really heavy and distracted me somewhat, Chloe was telling me how she was altering my facial features using silicon, making my nose and cheeks similar to Nichola’s, when she was satisfied and checking on the most recent photographs of Nichola she then produced a syringe and plumped my lips up to match Nichola’s cupid bow lips, she stood back and grunted “looking good, what you think Amy?”

I glanced at Amy, she looked very thoughtful, staring at me intently, it’s not working I thought to myself, I don’t look anything like Nichola, in a way I felt relief and sadness flood over me.
Finally Amy stirred and answered “Chloe Can you do her make up?” “Of course I can” Chloe responded, “what look do you want?”
Amy thought for a second and slowly said “Sophisticated girl about town going out for a meal, be back in a sec” and with that she left the bedroom while Chloe went to work on me, foundation, powder, blusher, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick and finally lip gloss,
My eyebrows had been tidied up (as Chloe told me, but it felt like a lot of eyebrows had been removed)
She then fitted nail extensions on each of my fingers and painted them a really deep burgundy, three coats plus hard protective top coat, my toe nails were done in the same colour.

Chloe the asked me to stand up and inspected me intently, referring to photo’s of Nichola, again she nodded and said “if I say so myself Nichola, you look good” I was shocked and I must say absurdly pleased by that comment. “Now just two more things and you can get dressed.
At this Amy arrived back, looked at me, clapped her hand over her mouth stammering “G g g god its uncanny, you look so much like Nichola” “Let me see, Let me see” I demanded, but they flatly refused until I was fully ready.
Chloe then produced a most beautiful wig, the same style and chestnut colour as Nichola, she covered my hair with a wig cap which had fine Velcro type material on it which she explained would keep my wig in place, even when swimming, carefully she placed it on my head and brushed it into a perfect style, it felt strange brushing my bare shoulders, but something I could get used to (you will have already guessed my decision – I was going to be Nichola for a year).

Chloe commented “once your own hair has grown out we can put extensions to bring you hair to length until it grows naturally.
I asked, “why can’t I get it cut?” Amy cut in here, “Nichola would never get her hair cut, she’s so proud of it, and so for the change to succeed YOU lady are not getting your hair cut! Right” I guess that told me.

Chloe passed me a paper cup asked me to drink it’s contents, “this will tension your vocal chords for at least 12 hours so you will sound more feminine,” as I drank the mixture grimacing at the taste she said “now don’t say anything until we finish getting you dressed.

While Chloe tidied up Amy took charge dressing me, she just couldn’t stop looking at me, just before I got dressed she said “Just wait until you see yourself, phew it’s so weird knowing who you are but looking at my sister, even down to a vagina, like I said it’s weird”.
She passed me the silky black thong, which I slipped up my smooth legs, a shiver of electricity passed through me.
Next she passed the bra and taught me how to fasten it as women do behind their back, awkward t first but once I realised to bend forward to present my boobs to the bra cups things became easier.
I sighed at the relief the bra gave my shoulders, not being used to boobs, especially the size of the one’s I now possessed they were really heavy!
I sat down and Amy passed me the hold up stockings, she made sure I rolled them down and pointed my foot into the stockings, running them up my legs felt wonderful and soon I was ready for the dress.
An Empire line burgundy dress made out of a fluid jersey material fully lined in satin with a back zip, just before I stepped into it Chloe passed me a black panty girdle with padding around the hips and bum, giving me Nichola’s statuesque shape.

Stepping into the dress was the spur which fully made my mind up that I was going to be Nichola for certain; The satin lining slipped over my skin, causing shivers of excitement to coarse through my body.
I reached behind me and started zipping up the dress, “let me” Amy murmured and as she zipped me up I could feel the dress tighten over my false hips, my belly, round my bust and shoulders, the chiffon sleeves wafted around my forearms, I nearly had an orgasm without getting a hard on!
Next ear rings (luckily both my ears had been pierced as at university I dabbled with both boys and girls and it was which side you wore you ear ring in hinted at which way you swung) so the gold rope drop ear rings looked perfect a simple gold chain around my neck with a gold N pendant.
A selection of bracelets on my right wrist and Nichola’s gold and diamond Omega watch on my left wrist, a couple of dress rings and both Amy and Chloe pronounced me ready, a mist of ‘Beautiful’ perfume on my neck, wrists and cleavage and I was positioned in front of a full length mirror.

Amy smiled at me “ready Nichola?” she asked “As ready as I will ever be”, then I realised that my voice was a feminine contralto, totally woman, Amy was stunned as was I, Chloe grinned saying “it’s good stuff that linctus” “you’re not kidding” I managed to say loving the sound of my new voice.
I turned back to the mirror as Amy removed the sheet that was covering it.

I gasped at the sight that met my eyes, my have went to my mouth, so did Nichola’s reflected in the mirror.
There in front of me was Nichola, or as close to Nichola as was possible, the dress fitted me like a glove, I had the same bounteous breasts, childbearing hips. I turned to the side and examined my very feminine butt.
My face was perfectly made up, my eye shadow was in shades of reds to match my dress, my cheekbones high and very feminine my full cupid bow lips screamed kiss me, my eye brows were a definitely feminine arch, nothing male about them and my chestnut hair cascaded over my shoulders.

I looked at the two of them and said weakly “this is going to work – isn’t it?” they both nodded. “Pass me the photo please Chloe” I asked,
Comparing the photo of Nichola to my reflection I started to see differences, “my nose does not look right, neither does my chin, my Adams apple and eyes don’t look right” I commented, Chloe looked at me and responded “well Mr or should I say Miss Picky I can only do so much with make up, but Dr. Jackson will make sure they are right if you go ahead”. Amy said, “slip your shoes on Nicky and we’ll go and show the rest.” Slipping on the black patent shoes with a 4” heel, I noticed they were Jimmy Chou’s, nothing but the best for Nichola I also noticed that Nichola took the same size shoes as I did, some coincidence, and very lucky! Then somewhat unsteadily I followed Amy downstairs.

I stood outside the living room door taking deep breaths, Amy touched my arm asking “You Ok Nicky” another deep breath and I gasped “right sis, lets see what the others think”

She opened the door and we stepped in. Conversation ceased, and I became the centre of attraction, the first to react was Amy’s Mum, she covered her mouth saying. “My God, it’s uncanny, it’s totally uncanny,”
Her husband also looked shocked, all he said was “I’m speechless”
At least Dr. Jackson was professional, walking up to me and inspecting me comparing me to the same photo I had seen Chloe use.
Finally he said, “well what do you think?”

Everyone’s eye’s was again on me as I took a deep breath and simply said; “I said that if I resembled Nichola I would do it, so I’ll do it”.
Amy squealed and flung her arms around my neck “Oh we’re going to have so much fun” Amy’s Mum and Dad hugged me thanking me crying at the same time.
Chloe entered the room and she was thanked for her brilliance, Amy’s Mum said it’s only 7 o’clock, lets go out and have a celebratory supper, this shocked me a bit, then Amy sensing my reluctance grabbed my arm and said “come on Nicky let’s get our coats and bags, with that she dragged me upstairs telling me “look you are Nicky’s double, don’t worry, I’ll look after you, then we can sleep together tonight before you go to hospital.

We went into Nichola’s (Mine now) bedroom and opened a wardrobe, Amy said “these are yours now, pick out a coat, and hand bag” I selected a cream ¾ length wool/silk mix wrap around coat satin lined, then a black patent shoulder bag to match my shoes, Amy came in from her room, having changed into a cream dress with a sweetheart neckline which hugged her perfect figure she carried a red knee length coat, when she saw my selection she nodded her approval, “Pass me your handbag Nicky” as I did so she opened a drawer in the dressing table and proceeded to place a purse, make up bag, tampons, comb, nail file and other items a girl needs into my hand bag, commenting “These are Nicky’s, or should I say were Nicky’s, they’re yours now” as she put a passport into the handbag and passed it to me.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs the others were ready I slipped my arms into my coat and tied it around my, glancing at the mirror there was no sign of Andy, Nichola stared back at me.
Amy’s Dad asked if I was ready to face the world. I smiled back at him and answered “as ready as I will ever me Mr…………” “No” he said, “wrong answer from now on I’m Dad” “and you had better get used to calling me Mum!” came a voice behind me.
Sighing I muttered “so much to remember, but I’ll try – Mum and Dad” we all laughed and that broke the tension.

Amy linked arms with me and we walked to ‘Dad’s car, Amy and I got in the back, remembering I had a dress on I managed not to display my underclothes – I think.
Chloe and Dr. Jackson went to their cars and followed us into town to a very exclusive bistro, all the way there Amy and my new Mum chatted away to me, as we pulled up Amy told me, remember you are Nicky, and you are on a diet so be careful what you eat.

We all managed to park close together and slipping out of the car Mum slipped her arm into mine saying “let me escort my beautiful daughter, we can chat while we eat. Smiling I replied “thanks, I’m going to need all the help I can get”. She said nothing but squeezed my arm.

Our coats were taken at the door, and for the first time I was exposed to the stares women have to suffer daily, men paid special attention to my obvious assets, my legs, my bum and of course my breasts displayed as they were by the empire line of my dress, I was both uncomfortable and complimented by this attention.
Amy whispered to me “it’s a bummer when my boyfriend gets more ogling than I do” we both giggled at that.

The meal was excellent and to be truthful I was enjoying my new temporary life.
After the meal we said goodbye to Dr. Jackson (or William) as I called him, he said as he left “Now young lady, I’ll see you at lunchtime tomorrow, no food or drink from now on, except water but drink that sparingly”
Chloe kissed Amy and I, saying “I’ll see you at the hospital tomorrow and remove your bits and pieces” Alarmed I blurted out “why can’t you take them off tonight”.
Grinning she said “Amy doesn’t want me to, and apart from that Nichola must be seen at the hospital tomorrow”.
I glared at Amy who looked like butter wouldn’t melt in her gorgeous mouth.

We got in the car and drove home, it’s funny how I’m thinking of ‘Home and Mum and Dad, as we pulled into the drive Amy squeezed my knee, “Tired sis”, she asked; I looked at her and nodded.
Dad opened the door and we went inside Amy announced Me and Nicky are going upstairs, she has a big day tomorrow, Mum and dad Kissed the pair of us with Dad saying “we can never thank you enough, you are saving our daughter’s sanity”. Embarrassed I responded saying “it’s really no problem, you have been like family to me and now so to speak I am family”.
And with that Amy and I went upstairs to bed, Amy said “I’ll get my stuff out of my room and sleep with you tonight – OK”. I smiled, “fine by me love, it’ll be nice”

I had only just got into my room when Amy was back carrying a bundle of stuff, she showed me how to get ready for bed, undress down to my sexy knickers, slip into a floor length satin dressing gown make up off, moisturiser on, teeth cleaned and toilet used remembering to wipe my pussy, front to back of course.
We slipped our nightdresses on; mine was peach satin with spaghetti straps and lace around the bust and hem.
Amy’s was similar but in black contrasting with her fair skin amazingly.

We slid into bed, and to my amazement Amy took me into her arms; I was about to comment when she whispered, “this is to let you feel how a girl feels when being held by someone she loves.”
By the dim light of the moon we kissed gently, Amy commented “your lips feel so soft” she inspected my face intently and continued “even without makeup, the resemblance is startling” and with that she kissed me deeply, assuming the male role, initiating the kiss and entering my mouth, I remembered what she did when I took the lead and sucked greedily on her tongue.
I was reaching for her beautiful breasts when she gently rolled my nipple, the sensation through the bristles on my own nipple was intense, and I writhed and gently moaned, Amy whispered, “My Nichola likes that?”
As she continued to massage my nipples, I could feel her palpitating my breasts and the combined sensation was something I had never before experienced.

Again she whispered to me tonight we are going to make love as women do, I gasped and moaned as one of her hands stopped playing with my breast.
I felt her reach out of bed then her hand went under the sheets and I felt her stroking my thigh, this was a sensation I was not ready for and I squirmed in pleasure, her hand worked its way between my legs, and I swear I felt her enter my false vagina.
Automatically my legs opened and her finger teased the head of my trapped penis, causing me to moan and writhe in pleasure, I mewed as she removed her finger, only to feel another sensation as something entered my vagina, rubbing against my penis, then it started vibrating sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through me – I was been made love to by a vibrator wielded by my girlfriend.

It wasn’t long before I hit one almighty orgasm crying out in my very feminine voice, Amy kissed me deeply, her tongue dominating my mouth, for my part I adopted the submissive role and sucked her tongue, while my body exploded is the most amazing way, up to that moment I had never had an orgasm like it.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

After all this, I guess

After all this, I guess Nicola's mantra will become "Let the games begin".

Missing tags -- I won't be reading it.

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

You wrote: "Again she whispered to me tonight we are going to make love as women do, I gasped and moaned as one of her hands stopped playing with my breast.
I felt her reach out of bed then her hand went under the sheets and I felt her stroking my thigh, this was a sensation I was not ready for and I squirmed in pleasure, her hand worked its way between my legs, and I swear I felt her enter my false vagina.
Automatically my legs opened and her finger teased the head of my trapped penis, causing me to moan and writhe in pleasure, I mewed as she removed her finger, only to feel another sensation as something entered my vagina, rubbing against my penis, then it started vibrating sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through me – I was been made love to by a vibrator wielded by my girlfriend.

It wasn’t long before I hit one almighty orgasm crying out in my very feminine voice, Amy kissed me deeply, her tongue dominating my mouth, for my part I adopted the submissive role and sucked her tongue, while my body exploded is the most amazing way, up to that moment I had never had an orgasm like it."

Where's the restricted audience tag... the explicit tag... the sexual content tag?

Lucky for me, I cut and paste stories into my word processor. I hadn't gotten around to reading the first installment and as I pasted installment two in, the last bit, quoted above, met my eyes.

Sorry to be a prude, but you should warn people when you're going to make more than an oblique reference to a couple's sex life. The explicit sexual content is enough for me to drop reading the story without even having started.

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

Restricted Audience Tag

Christina H's picture

I am really sorry about the missing tag, I thought I had ticked the right box, I have altered it now, but it's too late as the story has been out for a day
again I hope you forgive me.

Not a problem.

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

I know it's an easy thing to do when posting. I appreciate that you've taken my little outburst in stride and that you've added the tag.

Good show.

Thanks... I was a little concerned about the tone of my response as I fired it off rather quickly because I needed to get ready for work. I really appreciate you not being offended by my being offended. It's good we can be adults... well, you anyway...

For me, getting older has been mandatory, but growing up optional.

Hugs

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt