For Friends and Family Part 7

Printer-friendly version

For Friends and Family Part 7 – Work and Boys

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman.
In this chapter Nichola is now ready to face the world and goes on her first date with the hunks they met at the hotel

We stood entwined in each other’s arms; kissing and nibbling our breasts squashed together our hands fondling our satin clad bodies.
Amy’s dress having only one shoulder was easy for me to take off the back zip slid down and her luscious breasts were there for me to kiss tease and nibble.

My dress has a side zip and while Amy managed to un-zip me with ease my dress would only come off over my head so reluctantly I stepped away from her and she lifted my dress over my head. My dress joined her’s on the floor two delicate piles of satin, one black and one green.

We kissed again and Amy unfastened my bra the scrap of satin and lace fell to the floor as she targeted my breasts with evident pleasure teasing my nipples.
I watched in amazement as they doubled in size and became ultra-sensitive.
I whimpered in pleasure as my nipples sent electrifying sensations through my body.
We slowly walked over to the Queen size bed and fell onto it.
We were kissing passionately, our tongues entwined fondling each other’s breasts stroking caressing bringing each other to a frenzy of passion.

I shuddered as I orgasmed not withstanding the fact that I did not have an erection I shuddered to a climax.
Amy murmured, “Couldn’t wait for me could you”.
Then she shuddered as her climax racked her beautiful body. I continued kissing and licking her gorgeous body and whispered, “You weren’t all that far behind me.
My lips fastened onto her engorged nipples and she writhed in pleasure arching her back in ecstasy, “Yes, oh yes Nicky yes” my hand drifted between her legs and my fingers gently made their way through her wonderfully soft pubic hair. Reaching the wonderful damp spot, as my fingers explored she moaned softly and her hand gently pushed my head downwards.

Taking the hint I kissed my way towards her female haven, my tongue teased her blond pubis then I found the object of my desire.
I kissed my way around her pleasure centre then my tongue entered her soon I found the target I was after; her delicious clittie, as I sucked and teased with my tongue she whimpered; her hips bucked Amy gave a long shuddering gasp and I tasted the wonderful taste of her love juice I was in heaven licking and sucking the luscious fruit of my love now my sister.
Again she climaxed bucking and lifting the hips off the bed writhing and whimpering, “Nicky, oh Nicky Oh god you are wonderful”.
She was pummelling the bed in the throes of passion. She held my head and tried to move me from her luscious pussy I took the hint again and kissed my way back up her body; now covered with a thin film of perspiration – she tasted lovely and feminine her taste excited me.
Our lips met and passionately her tongue explored every crevice of my mouth, tasting her own love juices. As she pushed me onto the bed she whispered “your turn now my lover”.

Kissing me she then moved down from my mouth to my nipples. I had only had these for a few weeks but WOW they were so sensitive. No wonder women love to have their nipples aroused I know that I certainly did.
It was not long before I shuddered to another orgasm, how this was happening I had no idea and to be honest did not care as long as I managed to climax I just loved it.
Amy went lower and then I felt her tongue lapping the head of my trapped dick or clittie as I decided to call it!
I moaned in bliss as she tongued my clittie the feelings emanating from it were amazing.
I was dreaming I was a complete woman! I gave a squeal as again I climaxed shuddering and writhing in ecstasy.

My hand went to the bedside table and I found the dildo a smile came to my lips and I gently tugged on Amy’s hair “MMMMMMM” she moaned and as I turned the vibrator on she moaned dreamily, “Ahhhhhhhh yes”.
She worked her way back up my body, we kissed and I did exactly the same as she did my tongue searched her mouth to taste her.
I slipped the vibrator between our breasts and switched it on we both gasped as the vibrations shuddered through our breasts.
I managed to touch the tip to both our nipples and this caused us both to moan and gasp as jolts of pleasure racked our bodies.
Looking down on me, her blonde hair framing her beautiful face Amy looked full of passion her eyes half closed her lips fuller and pouty a picture of lust and passion. “I’m going to love having you as a sister’ she said in a voice laden with passion.

I moved the vibrator down her body and managed to impale her. She arched her back and screamed quietly shuddering as again she reached an orgasm.
I continued to pleasure her until she was continuously having orgasms.

Finally we were both spent and lay contentedly in each others arms, breathing heavily and lightly sheened in perspiration we laid there each engrossed in our own thoughts.
I was luxuriating in the feelings passing through my body, and wondered how much was due to the hypnotic suggestion and how much was due to the hormones?
I was acting just like a woman; I was smiling as women do presenting a happy and attractive face to the world also looser in my mannerisms and demeanour.
I was attracted by men, also when making love to Amy, I thought of her as my sister - another girl this was strange!
I really enjoyed our girl on girl sessions, but I will admit I had a desire to find out what having a man inside me would feel like.
Another thing was, my vagina was a prosthetic made from silicon; however I swear that I feel everything happening ‘down there’ was this hypnotic suggestion or wishful thinking?
And I thought of my vagina as real!
So many questions so many unanswered questions!

Amy stirred and looked at me, “I have a question for you” she murmured; “Ask away” I responded.
She looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and said somewhat warily, “You promise you won’t get mad or be offended?” I looked at her lovingly and responded; “How could I ever get mad at you?”
She smiled and said “You might, but here I go; when you were a man, you could never come as much as you do now, why?”

I sighed looking sadly at her and after a short while said; “The truth is - I just don’t know, whether it’s the hormones, the fact that I do not have an erection now, hypnosis or what, I just don’t know”

She kissed me on the cheek and commented “You know just then when I referred to you as being a man?” I nodded; “Well” she continued “I find it very hard to think of you as anything other than a girl, my sister, does that worry you?”

I turned towards her, facing her our heads on the pillow my breast moved and rubbed sensuously against one of her’s; “No Amy it doesn’t worry me because that’s what I am for the foreseeable future. It will be easier for the two of us if we both think that way”. Amy leant over and gently kissed me on the lips.

“I still love you but in a very much different way” she said smiling. I gently kissed her luscious lips murmuring, “I’m so very glad about that”.
Amy looked softly at me and said, “Shall we go and clean up and get ready for bed?” “Sounds like a good idea” I answered.
We went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves up, removed our make-up and moisturised soon sweet smelling fresh and feminine we slipped into our Satin PJ’s, got into bed and cuddled up.

A soft knock at the door jolted me into wakefulness. Amy was still sleeping, groggily I got to the door, looking through the spy hole I saw mum standing there.
Opening the door she said; “Dad and I are just going to breakfast then dad’s going to work.” “Ok mum” I replied as soon as I can get sleeping beauty up we’ll be down “I heard that” came a voice from the bed.
I got to the bathroom first and by the time Amy made it I was in the shower. I did my morning routine, which by now was totally natural went into the bedroom and slipped into clean knickers and stockings waist cinch then the cream leather skirt I had arrived in. Amy emerged and also got dressed while I was putting quick day make up on, light foundation, light eye make-up, blusher touch of lipstick, then into a wild berry cashmere knit top it had dolman sleeves a mesh panel with a floral design in beads and sequins, on my feet I slipped on a pair of ruby suede loafers (at 5’10” tall these are quite acceptable).

We were both ready about the same time and headed to breakfast, as we entered Mum and dad were just finishing dad kissed the three of us as he left and said he would see us in the evening mum went to pack while Amy and I had our breakfast fruit, cereals and toast with of course a pot of tea.

After breakfast we went up and packed our bag carefully putting away our dresses in the garment carriers.
We went to mum’s room and the three of us took our luggage downstairs. Dad had paid the bill as he left so all we had to do was load the car and leave.
There was no sign of Guy and Carl, but we knew we would see them on Saturday.
On the drive home, Amy and myself decided to restart our jogging, we used to do this when we were a couple, now we would be sisters!

Also we phoned the van hire company and arranged to pick up a van tomorrow (Friday) and return it Tuesday.
When we got home there was a message for me to phone Chloe when I managed to talk to her I confirmed that I would be at the hair salon at ten.
She warned me that the laser technique that was going to be used to fit the extensions would mean that with the extensions the styling and colouring I would be a few hours in the salon, she asked if there was any style I wanted. Thinking for a second I liked the style of my wig, but I’d like the colours to be more tonal so I told her “similar to Cheryl Cole” Chloe chuckled and commented “good choice girl no problems though I don’t think you will be able to have your hair quite as long”.

We said good bye and I went and got changed to go jogging remembering Amy’s warning I wore a tight sports bra under my pink sweatshirt Lycra jog pants showing my attributes from the waist down, hooded fleece top leg warmers, a cute pink head band and pink and white trainers and gloves and I was ready to go.
We decided on a easy three mile run, even with the sports bra, running with boobs is quite an experience and they move all the time, not unpleasant but as Amy reminded me a good bra is essential or else I would end up with ‘joggers nipple’ which is very painful especially for us girls.

I really enjoyed the run and the two of us were pleasantly ‘glowing’ at the end. We showered and changed into jeans and a pullover and I did some training with the book, watched the make-up DVD and took the test on my recognition of faces from my ‘new’ life.
I did a lot better in this remembering half of the faces names and how I interacted with them both professionally and socially.
The we both did some packing, clothes, books, ornaments, some bedding there were also some small bits of furniture and the big bits which we would sort out on Tuesday were our beds.

Friday dawned and as I got dressed I reflected that really once I reached my full bust size I would be starting my new life properly.
I dressed in stretch western style jeans in a deep fig colour, I teamed this with a thistle coloured angora knitted top which was a similar shape to an oversized T shirt a ribbed shawl collar and three quarter sleeves.
My shoes were black stud strap ankle boots with a 2” heel, matching black leather handbag; my coat a cashmere ¾ length red, with a funnel collar, turned back cuffs, fully lined and lovely and warm ideal for driving.

We drove to London, chatting away like the sisters we had become first we went to the apartment to drop off some small bits and pieces and pick up the mail. There was one for Nichola and from the envelope it was from my new company.
I showed it to Amy who said “well Muppet, open it”.

My hands were trembling as I slit the envelope open, I read the letter my hands shaking. “Amy” I stammered “I’ve got to phone Fiona in HR, to arrange an induction”.
There was no hesitation from Amy, “well phone her” she said.
I reached into my handbag for my i-phone found Fiona’s number and called.
The outcome of the call was that in three weeks time I was to fly to New York to undergo an induction.
I was asked if there was anyone I wanted to accompany me caught unawares I stammered “well my sister, if she can get time off work”
Fiona told me that that would be fine so I gave her Amy’s full name and promised to phone her back if Amy couldn’t make the trip.
Amy, only hearing half the conversation was literally bouncing to know what I had been discussing especially as I was using her name.

“Oh” I said acting nonchalantly, “It’s nothing really, I’ll tell you later”. She took my shoulders and said to me “You’ll tell me now Nichola Elizabeth McKinnon – or else I’ll tickle you”.
“You don’t want to know” I started when she started tickling my I squealed and screamed totally female responses.
Finally I could take no more “Ok, Ok Amy, I’ll tell you”. She released me and said “well?” “It’s just that I have go to an induction in three weeks time, and was asked if there was someone I would like to go with me – so I mentioned your name”.
“Oh” she said somewhat deflated, “I am off work for while yet, but where is it and how long will it be?”
Again playing it cool I told her, “It’s Monday to Friday, nowhere special”. “Nichola” Amy threatened, “And where is your induction” I grinned at her, “How’s New York suit you!”

Stunned she looked at me for a second then screamed and hugged me, “Oh you absolute darling, New York before Christmas, that’s a dream, I LOVE you”.
We danced in circles hugging and squealing in delight.
“I take it you want me to phone Fiona to tell her you can get time off work” gleefully Amy managed to say “You better do it now girl before I start tickling you again”.
So I did as I was told and phoned Fiona to confirm that Amy would be going with me. Fiona said she would send the itinerary to me in the post and arrange to pick the tickets up at Heathrow, everything would be in the letter.

Both of us were on cloud nine as we went to collect the van, it was a transit and both Amy and my name were on the insurance, we agreed that I would drive the van while she took the car.
It was the same type of van I had hired before all this started but I found driving as a girl was totally different.
Heels were a bit of a problem which took some getting used to my boobs were another distraction as the seat belt was sat uncomfortable across them, and my finally attitude while driving.
I felt well different not as aggressive, assertive, call it what you want. Not for the first time I wondered if it was the hormones or the hypnosis?

The drive home was uneventful, I got used to driving in heels, and to a point having my boobs crushed by the seat belt, but I was still a different driver as Nichola to before when I was male. I eventually put I down to the hormones.

Amy couldn’t wait to tell mum about the upcoming trip to New York, mum was as excited as the two of us but being ever practical she asked me if I would be ready in three weeks. I considered this and replied, “Well mum, I’m going to have to be, the ‘new’ Nichola will be on show to people she knows”.
Mum hugged me saying, “Poor dear, I’m sure that you’ll be perfect”. Grinning I quipped, “I hope so mum, I really hope so.

It was back to my training, Amy had decided that I only needed short deportment lessons now so that bloody book was consigned to the bookshelf where it should be not balancing on my head!
I was watching and indeed practicing make-up styles and techniques using the DVD that had subliminal photos of my work colleagues and social friends.
After two weeks of practice I was becoming quite proficient applying make-up and styling my hair I was really proud of my achievements and of the results I could create.

My handwriting was very close to Nichola’s as was my signature so I started keeping her diary up to date though not as long and detailed.
I was also researching her new job, or more true to say my new job. Nichola worked for a multi national pharmaceutical company as an R & D strategy team leader she had worked there since leaving university with her MBA.

Her (my) new position was a new position in the company titled ‘European Strategy Manager’ reporting directly to the director of global strategy in New York. (Hence the New York Trip)
This was a job I could really get my teeth into. I had left my last position because it wasn’t challenging enough – well this one certainly was challenging in three ways: One it was a new division; Two for a position like this Nichola was absurdly young at 23, nearly 24, she was certainly on the fast career track within her company - she was obviously good at her job.
And the third reason was that I would be working as a woman a good looking young woman, there were bound to be factions resentment and jealousy that I had been promoted over others, it was up to me to figure this out and work out what to do about them.

The strategy department consisted of 40 people, split into country task forces of 2 or more people the job of the division was to decide and co-ordinate research and development strategy in conjunction with the different countries R&D strategy teams. So over the coming weeks I had to devote a lot of my time to getting word perfect on the machinations of this multi national.
This was right up my street as I had a brain like a hard drive, I had the ability to take in and store vast amounts of information, this was a gift and boy was I going to need it now!

Friday went and as I got ready for bed I solemnly inspected my body looking for imperfections as I stared into the full-length mirror I decided that I really was quite attractive, mainly due to the skill of the surgeons and hormones and partly due to my bodies shape, which was developing well as a woman.

My chestnut hair (wig at present, mine on Tuesday) cascaded in heavy waves over my shoulders and down to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I normally wore it parted in the centre but for work I decided to mainly wear it up in a chignon or a French plait or a simple bun.

My face was oval with a delicate chin and delicate cheek bones my green eyes were almond in shape, my nose was very feminine similar to Kate Middleton’s and I really like it, I thought it cute.
Full lips; very, very similar to Angelina Jolie’s full and very sexy, I could pout for England.

My neck was slender, not as long as I would have liked, but with no Adams Apple it looked feminine. Leading down to my slender shoulders I had always had slender shoulders as the sports I had done were technique sports as opposed to strength sports I loved jogging and running, Judo and Karate ice skating and strangely for a guy ballroom dancing!

My arms were slender; my muscle mass now resembling female muscle, slender wrists lead to my hands, which were a bit big for a girl but long elegant nails helped in the illusion of femininity my largest ring size was a R in UK sizes.
Looking down my hairless body, my tear drop shaped 38C breasts were pert and very natural looking, my nipples were the size of an eraser on the top of a pencil but would double in size when aroused.
I was slowly acquiring a waist, I should be 28” but was 30” I’d lost a couple of inches through strict dieting and of course hormones my hips were perfect at 38”, very womanly, and turning round to stare at my obviously feminine very luscious pert derriere I was really pleased at the way my bum had turned out.
Skipping over my false vagina, which looked amazingly realistic (how would I feel with a real one? Did I want a real one? I just didn’t know)
My legs were slender and not really feminine, but they were getting that slight covering of fat that a woman’s legs have to make them shapely, in time they may be passable. And finally my feet, as a man I always hated my feet because they seemed too small, now this was an advantage, as now I would buy women’s shoes, and my feet were perfect for this.

So there you are, this is what the surgeon’s, hormones and nature have combined to make me, and all in all I was very, very pleased with the results.

I slipped on a lavender satin nightdress with spaghetti straps and slid into bed, switching the CD on for me to listen to the tapes messages about my life, I was more and more immersed in Nichola, which was a good thing.

When I awoke on Saturday, I remembered that this was the day of my first date; a shiver of excitement ran though my body and my nipples perked up a bit.
Going into the bathroom to complete my morning routine I was happily humming a tune.
Now to decide what to wear for the day jeans or trousers I finally decided on a pair of slim leg stretch trousers, I teamed this with a metallic knit lurex top it was a casual design with dropped shoulders a round ribbed neckline and long sleeves, a simple pair of satiny knickers and a flesh coloured sports bra and knee high stockings on my feet I wore a pair of leather gold coloured wedge slippers which had a pretty floral cut out design.

I went down and there was only mum and myself awake, “Morning sweetheart” mum greeted me. I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as I had seen Amy do, but for some reason I refrained from copying.
Mum beamed and said “thanks darling, I was waiting for my morning kiss from my youngest daughter,
I take it you feel part of us now” Smiling back I responded, “Oh yes, and thank you for everything you are doing to make me ready for my new life” Mum squeezed my shoulders saying, “Nichola, you have nothing to thank us for, it’s us that should be thanking you darling”.
This seemed to be a turning point in my absorption of my new life as Nichola, we sat there having breakfast chatting away as a mother and daughter would I felt so relaxed and so belonging.
I offered to clear up while mum got ready to go and visit Nichola in the sanatorium, while I was doing this chore Amy came down so I sat with her while she had her breakfast and of course I had more tea – (any American reading this, it’s true a lot of England run’s on Tea).

I left Amy after a while once we had decided on me doing her hair and nails and she was to do my nails, then we would decide what we were wearing for tonight.

So I went and did more research on my new company and new job, watched the DVD again, then took the test, showing myself straight pictures with me having to remember names, relationship, and interaction that Nichola has with each of them, I am glad to say that I got 90% correct. Getting better!

I worked for about 4 hours and then Amy arrived and announced that we should go for a run.
I got ready the clothing seemed natural after only the second day of running, as I said earlier a turning point had occurred so that now I was proud of my shape and figure.
We were a bit more ambitious and did a 5 mile run, which while it got our cardio-vascular system we were pleasantly tired, we arrived home about three, which gave us about 4 hours before we had to meet Carl and Guy, I had butterflies in my stomach.

We each ran a bath, and soaked for a while, they we put a face pack on and sat chatting for the required time, after taking the mask off. We did our nails mine a really deep red in colour; fingers and toes. Amy had dark purple nail varnish on her fingers and rose pink on her toes.
I decided on a dress for tonight, knee length in winter pink soft jersey crepe, which draped at the cowl neck, asymmetric pleating gathered into a twist detail just above my right hip, it was fully lined in satin underneath I wore a proper bra a pink ‘Curvy Kate tease me balcony with matching thong and waist cinch with suspenders, getting dressed I felt a million dollars, black patent 3” heels and matching shoulder bag completed the outfit before dressing I slipped on a dressing gown and went and did Amy’s hair, she wanted it in an up style with wisps framing her face, she looked good enough to eat.

Her dress was a black Cornelli lace knee length shift dress it was gorgeous and really suited her she also had black patent shoes though her’s had a 4”heel and a 1” platform.
We both met up in her room and stared into the full-length mirror, looking back at us were two absolutely stunning young women. “God” I gasped “is that really us? Amy looked solemn and said, “I sure is, we’re going to knock them dead girl”

I went to get my coat, which was a stunning matt, and glossy suedette parka style with a fur hood and zipped closure.
Amy chose a A-line coat in a wool mix with a stand up collar we checked again then headed into town and our dates.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nicky seems to have a

Nicky seems to have a wonderful new job to look forward to, gets to go with her sister to New York, and now from the description by Nicky of the two girls outfits, they sound like they are ready to go out and conquer the world together.

Janice You Have it in One

Christina H's picture

Hi Janice,

You have got the premise in one, these girls are bright attractive and clever and don't take any cr*p. A bit like the author - if I do say so myself; as long as you miss out the attractive bit!

A girl has to make herself feel good.

Thanks for the comment it's much appreciated

Christina