For Friends and Family Part 4

Printer-friendly version

For Friends and Family Part 4

Nichola Arrives
Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.

This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman, in this part surgery, which transformation him into Nichola is completed.

This is a prime example of leaving something part way through, I mixed up parts 3 and 4, so to maintain continuity I have swapped them around apologies to all - it's the blond in me coming out.

It was like swimming through treacle, I was trying to open my eyes, I could hear speaking but it sounded like whoever was talking was speaking through a gag.

I tried to remember what was happening slowly things started making sense. I had undergone surgery to make me into Nichola – now when was that? Ah Saturday, what day is it now?

“Nichola, Nichola, wake up love” I recognised that voice, who was it, Suddenly I remembered it was my sister Amy…. No not my sister my girlfriend… I think!

“Amy, Amy” I mumbled, I felt my hand being squeezed “Doctor, she’s talking”. Another voice who I vaguely recognised, then I realised it was Dr. Jackson, my surgeon.
My head was slowly clearing I realised that I was not in much pain, I remembered all the work that was going to be done to me and wondered why.
I managed to open my eyes, they felt heavy and gluey as I swivelled my eyes I looked into Amy’s blue eyes, I tried to smile but my lips felt funny.
“Don’t talk sweetheart, ”Amy ordered, “you aren’t to speak for another day until Dr. Johnson says it’s ok – understand” I nodded.
“I’ll tell you everything you may want to know,” she continued.

“First your surgery went extremely well, even through the bruises and swelling you're err different.
Next it’s Wednesday afternoon, your nose is ok to breathe through, and from what I can see it’s also perfect.”

She carried on, “Chloe has been at work and has removed all the hairs on your arms, leg’s groin and bum; she could do this because you were sedated so you didn’t feel any discomfort with the amount of work carried out”
She paused for breath and I took this chance to squeeze her hand to signal to her I understood. She kissed my brow saying; “I love you, but I don’t recognise your face, apart from being bruised and swollen, what I can make out, its Nichola, not Andy.”

Amy continued “I took the van back last Saturday, made myself at home in our new flat, and I’ve 4 weeks off work, to look after you.
Mum and I have been talking and we think it would be for the best if once your bruises and swelling has gone down we move to London, and live in the flat, this way Mum can do some work as her chambers are in London, Chloe will be on hand to help if you need it, Dad will also be handy, and I can go back to work… Phew that was a lot to tell you, I hope you have taken it all in?” Again I squeezed her hand as I assimilated this tidal wave of information. My brain was full of cotton wool and now it was full of info.

“Amy, if I may talk to your sister, my patient I would appreciate it” Dr Jackson butted in. Amy looked abashed “sorry Jonathan” she mumbled.

Dr. Jackson came over to me and explained that the no talking was because of the work carried out on my vocal chords, and that they would give me pencil and paper to communicate with. Amy butted in “I’ve got Nichola’s i-pad, she can use that”.
“You still here young Lady” He scolded her, Amy retreated her dignity dented; “I’ll get some coffee until you’re finished” she said as she went through the door.

Dr Jackson told me that everything went extremely well, all the surgery was healing well, the only possible problem was the tensioning of my vocal chords, this was not an exact science, but they did have the knowledge to estimate the tension by measuring the tension on my chords while under surgery then a computer gives them the tension required to approximate Nichola’s voice; all very high tech and cutting edge.

My breasts were also cutting edge technology, at present they were a B cup, until my skin had stretched, next week I would be increased to a C cup and the week after to the D cup, all this was done under a local aesthetic using a saline solution, when my own breasts grew, as they certainly would; it would be a simple procedure to reduce the size back to a D cup, tomorrow I would be able to wear tight sports bra’s.

He also told me that the hormone implants had been put in place as had the anti androgen implant, these would be effective for a year and make my body more feminine.

He also told me that I would be in hospital for another 2 days then as long as there were no complications I could go home, and that I could get out of bed and move exercise – but no talking for the present.
As he left he said “I will see you tomorrow, you know you are a very special person to do this for William and Elizabeth I wish you all the very best, I must admit that when William broached the subject I was sceptical, but now seeing how the surgery has turned out I feel very comfortable that this will be a success.”

I lay in bed for a while wondering how convincing I would look, I looked at my chest where my new breasts pushed out the hospital gown, my chest was very tightly compressed

I lay in bed alone, staring at my breasts, and yes touching them to see what they felt like.
The door opened and Amy entered “Hi again Nicky, the grouchy doctor has gone, here’s your i-pad and i-phone, the passwords are here, so they are yours now, I’ve looked into the files and there is a lot for you to learn about your new company and new job, but it’s nothing that you couldn’t handle, I think the work side will be the easiest.
I swung my legs out of bed and sat for a while, then with Amy’s help I stood up, bloody hell I thought this feels strange, my larger hips and bum combined with my new boobs really threw me off balance.

After a while I figured out my new centre of gravity so to speak and walked around the room.
Amy said “I’ve brought you some PJ’s and a wrap if you want to get rid of that horrible hospital gown.”
Did I, I sure did, so eagerly I shrugged the gown off and slipped into a pair of matte satin pyjama bottoms. Amy looked with interest at my bandaged boobs as I buttoned up the top, it really felt nice the soft fluid satin against my skin, I picked up the midnight blue floral Kimono wrap and slipped that on, I really felt comfortable.

We sat together and I powered up Nicky’s i-pad, logging in and the two of us carried on a conversation, well Amy talked and I wrote, but you get the idea.
Amy showed me the files on Nichola's new job, the files on Nichola's old job, the files where she had scanned my diaries in for me to read, in my mind everything that used to belong to Nichola was now mine, the new Nichola had been born!

Note to reader, when a conversation is indicated, Nichola is answering and talking through her iPad until the doctor tells her she can talk.

How did I feel, now that the surgery was over and I was committed to being Nichola, I felt elated, scared, apprehensive but above all excited, this was a whole new challenge, few if any people are going to experience.
How was this going to affect my relationship with Amy?
How was I going to interact with men? My past homosexual period may help here.
How would I perform as a woman in a man’s world?
How would I feel when Amy goes out with men?
How would I feel going on a date with a man?

So, so many questions, and only the future would give me the answers I was seeking.
All these thoughts were going on in my head as we talked, Mum was visiting this afternoon with the hypnotherapist; also I had been listening to the tapes for 3 days now! I was ok with this, as I had agreed to it.
I told Amy that I was looking forward to this afternoon, as I needed to get used to my new name and new life, she smiled and said. “You know Nicky, we are going to have so much fun together, but I must know how you would feel if I had the occasional date with someone else?

I thought for a second then typed ‘Amy, for the next year I am going to be your sister, with the hormone’s in me; I doubt I could be a man for you, so while I will be jealous, I will understand.
Now let me put the same question to you, how would you feel if or when I dated a man?’
Amy became serious, as she considered this, finally she said “as you have just said we are sisters for the next year, you will be an attractive woman, so you are bound to get hit on by men, it will be strange to see you getting ready for a date, even stranger to see you kissing a man and as for you sleeping with a man– phew I just don’t know Nicky”

I was just about to start typing when suddenly she carried on “Nichola, how about we pledge to each other that whatever happens while you are my sister stays behind us and after this very strange time in our lives is behind us we, get married and the past will be while not forgotten will be the past?”
Tears filled my eyes and I reached for her and hugged her to my breast (my Breast????), nodding in agreement – that was about three of the nagging questions I had just thought about answered and as best as we could do answered in a good way… I think.

We continued our one sided conversation for a good hour when it was dinner time, a catering assistant brought me my dinner, soft scrambled eggs and vanilla ice cream.
All to protect my throat, I couldn’t eat some solid food, but I had to loose 18lbs to reach my desired weight, remembering that female hormones tend to put weight on you.

After lunch Amy, Mum and a middle aged woman came to see me, the woman was introduced as Gwen Shelby the hypnotherapist she seemed quite nice, Mum was studying me closely, I turned to her with a questioning look on my face, she burst into tears and hugged me sobbing “you seem perfect! All I see is Nichola even through the swelling and bruising; thank you, oh, thank you for agreeing to this crazy plan”

When I heard this I was strangely satisfied, it seems that I now look entirely like Nichola’s twin sister!
Gwen then spoke “I understand that you cannot speak due to you surgery. William, or should I say your father has filled me in on the rather strange circumstances that make you require my help” I nodded and typed ‘what I need is help in becoming a female, help to act like Nichola’

Gwen nodded and continued “what I can do is suggest to you under hypnosis things you need to know to respond as a woman, you will still be fully aware of who you really are, no one can erase that but what I will suggest will enable you to function as Nichola”.

Again I nodded and typed ‘I don’t know if you are aware that Amy and I are an item, could you suggest to me that I will not be jealous if she see’s other men?’ Amy gasped and cried out; “you don’t have to do this, I don’t want anyone but you!”
I smiled gently and typed ‘and I don’t want anyone else but you, but be sensible you are an attractive girl, you cannot be a hermit while I have fun as Nichola – can you?”

Gwen broke into this bickering saying “I can suggest this but I cannot force you into doing anything your conscious self would not do, do you understand this?”
I nodded and wrote a message for her to include this when she hypnotises me; and asked her if we could start.

Mum and Amy left and Gwen closed the curtains, she made me lie down on the bed to get comfortable, the room was comfortably warm so it didn’t take long for me to become relaxed.

Gwen started talking to me, her voice was melodic, I wondered when she would use the pendant or whatever to put me into a trance. It was a really comforting feeling and I relaxed even more, it was so comfortable, like I was floating of a big cushion of cloud, my eyes closed by them selves and I drifted on what seemed like a cloud of contentment.

“Nichola, Nichola dear come on wake up” I heard the voice calling my name, damn I must have fallen asleep I thought, we’ll have to go through it all again.
Nichola sweetheart, remember the doctor says you mustn’t talk, now open your eyes.
My eye’s opened and I saw Gwen, Mum and Amy looking at me, Mum squeezed my arm and reminded me that I couldn’t talk until my throat had healed a bit more, I looked around and picked up my i-pad and typed ‘sorry for falling asleep, do we have to do it again?’ Gwen gave a broad grin, replying “no Nichola, everything has been done, it’s up to you now, but if you can fill out this question sheet for me.

She handed me a sheet of paper and a book to rest on, the questionnaire started: -
Name: without thinking I filled in Nichola Elizabeth McKinnon;
Date of birth 11th September 1990: age 23: Sex Female;
School attended – Rye St Anthony girl’s school:
University St Anne’s Collage Oxford:
Hobbies Horse riding, hockey, jogging, keep fit, Opera, the Ballet, also shopping and clothes.

The questions went on and without thinking I was answering as Nichola, even though my head knew I shouldn’t know these answers, I did it was second nature to me, also I knew that really I was a man, but now I was a confident sexy woman, the emotions going on in my head were indescribable, I realised that I knew Nichola’s life, her life was now mine!
This was down to the tapes I had been listening to and the hypnotic reinforcement Gwen had just carried out.

I handed back to questionnaire and typed ‘this is amazing I know all this but I shouldn’t,’ then I noticed my writing on the questionnaire somehow instead of my usual scrawl I was writing in a rounded feminine style! I typed ‘ how did you change my writing, how did you manage this?’

Gwen smiled at me and explained “If you look at the time Nichola, you were under hypnosis for nearly 3 hours, you thought you were asleep! All of these suggestions have been made to allow you to be your new self, as for your writing, I suggested that you write more ladylike and rounded, sometimes this works sometimes it doesn’t, in your case it worked”.
Now it was my turn to smile as I typed ‘this is going to make things so much easier for me, I cannot thank you enough’.

Gwen squeezed my arm and said “It’s my pleasure Nicky, now if you watch the make up DVD that Chloe and I have produced soon you will recognise faces from your new life, and the tapes you listen to every night will also act as more pieces of the jigsaw of your new life”.
With that she hugged my Mum and Amy saying, “if you need any more assistance, William knows how to contact me”. And with that she left.

Mum came and hugged me saying “well baby, welcome to your new life” I hugged her back feeling a surge of love for my Mum?????
Just how many changes have been made to me? It seemed to be perfectly natural for me to accept her as my Mother and when I looked at Amy I realised that my initial reaction was to love her as a sister, even though deep down in another life, (or so it seemed) we had been lovers.

As I was contemplating this the door opened and a nurse entered, it’s time to redo your dressings and apply some ointment, as it was nearly five in the afternoon, Mum and Amy kissed me goodbye and left promising to see me tomorrow, the nurse then got to work, changing the dressing on my nose, chin and throat, also on my hips and buttocks and finally my breasts, though the incisions at the side was very small and bruising was minimal. As she worked she chatted away, telling me that after the doctors rounds tomorrow I was going to wear a sports bra with minimal dressing, just some padding to prevent the wound from rubbing, she also commented that she thought that the dressings on my face may be removed tomorrow.

She then rubbed some ointment onto my legs groin and arms, explaining that it was to soothe the rash cased by the aggressive hair removal.
I must admit that I wondered what she was thinking with me an obvious male with very feminine features and attributes, nurses, bless them must see life in all it’s rich aspects as she was thoroughly professional.
Next was teatime, again soft food a bowl of soup and a large bowl of trifle – yummy.

After this I settled down to read my (Nichola’s) diary’s from the time since she started working to when she had her breakdown.
When Mum said they were comprehensive she wasn’t kidding, every thought and experience was captured on the pages, each day was a double page with small pictures of the people she was talking about, her feeling towards them and how they interacted, it was beyond compulsive it was very obsessive diary keeping.

But it made fascinating reading and I realised that if I could take just some of this in it would make the transition so much easier.
I read the diary for two hours, then I practiced my new signature for an hour, at first it looked nothing like, but after a while things started to come together, I also practiced my writing style my new feminine writing made this easier and I reckoned that after a week or so this would become second nature.

By now I was feeling sleepy, it had been a long and exciting day, so I got ready for bed, cleaned my teeth and moisturised where I could.
Out of curiosity I looked around the bed and found the CD, it looked like it was on a continuous loop play so I would learn as I slept so to speak, tomorrow I would start the DVD on make up, with that I went to sleep, my first day as a woman! (Sort of).

The nurse woke me up at seven in the morning, (what is it about hospitals and early mornings?) and while I washed, cleaned my teeth and again moisturised where I could I commented that (by my i-pad)I would be glad when I could get a shower, the nurse said that with luck that would be later on today after the doctor had seen me.

Breakfast, again soft food, fruit compote and scrambled eggs – all helps the diet I am on, then back to reading my diaries.
As I said earlier these made fascinating reading, it was Nichola’s life in a book, or my life as it is now.
At ten doctor Jackson arrived and looked at my wounds, he pronounce that he was happy that they were healing well and had a good scab over them, he left the dressings off, then joy of joys, he asked me to speak, I tried to recite ‘Mary had a little lamb’ (for some reason) but stopped after a few lines amazed by the sound of my voice.
I looked at him and asked “is that me?” he nodded and responded and it sounds just about perfect, slightly lower in pitch, but you could say that an infection left you sounding like that.

My ‘new’ voice was a feminine contralto, very similar to Fiona Bruce, (a UK news reader).
Getting used to my new voice, I asked him about a shower, he told me that as long as I was careful not to disturb the incisions and pat the area’s dry, not rub, there should be o problem with showering, he gave me some salve to put on where my body had been subject to the laser and electrolysis.

After my shower I slipped on the sports bra the hospital had supplied it felt great supporting my breasts, but I decided that I must get some fashionable bras then I changed my pyjamas into a crimson satin bottom and top with lace trim, again they felt wonderful against my skin, so soft and so sensual.

During my recovery in hospital, Mum and Amy visited every day. I continued to learn all about my new persona, through chit chat and the diary, another thing I found out was that I loved the Opera and the Ballet also fine dining, luckily at present I had no male interest, but there were a few in the recent past.

Finally it was Friday and the day I was to go home Dr. Jackson gave me a final check over and pronounced me ready to go home, he said he would phone Dad to give him instructions on my recovery.

Amy arrived with some clean knickers for me and I dressed in a mushroom coloured silk/wool wrap skirt and pink sheer blouse with chiffon sleeves, putting my nude hold up stockings on was heaven with my oh so silky smooth legs, and my by the time I had my 4” black patent shoes on I felt absolutely fantastic and female.

Amy also brought a large pair of shaded glasses to hide my bruised eyes, I slipped on my ¾ padded coat and linked arms with Amy I left the hospital, saying a fond goodbye to the nurses. Nichola had arrived!

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The problem I always have with stories like this....

D. Eden's picture

Is that two people who are totally in love suddenly are asking the other person if they mind seeing them dating someone else - because of course you can't be expected to be a hermit for a year.

If you truly love someone you will only see them, and a year is much less than losing the love of your life forever.

The fact that they are contemplating dating other men is simply an indicator that their love was not what they professed it to be.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Love - What is it?

Christina H's picture

An interesting thought, and one which I personally welcome, but, what is love? I'm pretty sure that everyone
has fallen in love, many times, and probably professed loving the other person, again many times.

Sometimes Love can be confused with a strong attraction, while people are animally attracted to others and they
say they Love them - mistaking the attachment love?

However when you meet that very special person, you know either straight away or very soon after meeting that
this is the real deal, this is true unconditional love.

So, in making the above observation, in all probability their love could be a strong attraction and not what they
professed it to be - however on the other hand.......

Christina

Nichola, Nichola, where are you?

Rhona McCloud's picture

I followed and enjoyed these episodes as you posted them and wondered how Nichola is coping out in the world

I asked Fiona Bruce but she seemed to be having trouble in the newsroom

Rhona McCloud

Mixed Feelings

I have mixed feelings about this story - I accept that he volunteered, sort of, but there was a lot of pressure applied to get him to, and the surgeon was a bit less than completely open about ' it all being reversable ',

About what kind of love it is that lets a couple see their partners kissing and smooching with thers - well, in my experience there are as many kinds of love as there are couples, and one cannot begin to classify and describe them all, besides which, over time relstionships change anyway.

This is a clever plot but I am guessing there will be some disapointments and sad bits to come..,

Briar

Dr Jackson

enb4448's picture

In chapter 2, Dr Jackson is referred to as William. In Chapter 4, he is referred to as Jonathan and Amy and Nichola's dad is referred to as William. Easy slip to make , but can be confusing. However, I am enjoying the story line.