Little Boy-Girl Part 8 the Birthday Kids

Printer-friendly version

Now that Samuel is living with us things have become better. But he goes by Sara Beth now. Kylie and I have been planning a big party for the girls and Junior. The big day is a week away and we said you can all have two friends over. Samantha and Sara Beth will be 14, Sabrina and Nicole will be 13, Jenny will be 12, Jamie will be 11 and Amber will be 10. And they’re all born the same day but a year apart. I know it is odd for something like this to happen but it did. But first the reason Samuel AKA Sara Beth is living with us now. But I’ll get back to the party later.

It came about one day Samantha was at school. And Samuel came up to her for help. Samantha said “she can but it will take time to get things in order. She also said you remember the family I live with now.” Sara Beth said “yes I do.” Samantha says “well dad is a police officer in a way, but not a full time one. I’m sure he can help you out. Samantha also said our birthdays are coming up and it will be nice to spend it with my twin brother (sister).” Sara Beth said “it would be cool sis.” She said “you have not called me that since I left.” As you know the other kids are home schooled with a special program where a teacher comes once a week to test them.

Samantha asked when can she can join her sisters and stay home and do school. We ask her “have you had any trouble yet.” Then we say “as soon as you do you can.” Then comes the day where Samantha starts having trouble. Well it’s Sara Beth that’s having the trouble. Some boys start calling Samuel a sissy and other names. School just got out for the day. I walked up and asked what it was that all about. Sara Beth said it’s because of me not acting like a boy.

And said my parents said “if I don’t get my act together I’m out of the family.” I said “I’ll take you home and get things right. And if they don’t want you I’ll come back and get you.” As the days go by things get worst for Sara Beth. Her eyes and hair are brown. Then comes the day of the party Samuel was at school dressed as Sara Beth. Well his/her parents were called. That’s when they ripped in to him saying “what the hell are you thinking dressing like that I have a good mind to flip your dress up and pull down your panties and spank your ass.” Sara Beth said REVENGE! For the way you treated my sister and cousins. Samantha heard all this and called me to hurry and help out.

I said “I’m on the way please stay there Pumpkin.” I was out the door so fast Kylie never got the chance to see what was wrong. She even tried my cell but it was ringing in the next room. I got to the school and said “you touch that child you will go to jail.” His parents said “fine you take him then.” I get down and I ask for a name. Samuel says Sara Beth. I said “OK young lady let’s get you home.”

Sabrina, Nicole, Jenny, Jamie and Amber are with granny. And Junior is with grandma. While Kylie gets the party set up. As I get back home with Samantha and Sara Beth. The other kids get there at the same time. They all run to me and say “daddy who’s the new girl.” I tell then girls this is Sara Beth. The house was dark so I told them to wait and I’ll go in the back door. I go around back and walk in and say “I have someone I want you to meet.”

Kylie says “who is it” I said “you will find out soon.” It’s a friend of Samantha’s is all I said. Sara Beth walks in and says “hi then looks down to the floor and says today is my birthday too.” I look at Kylie and said “her parents kicked her out. And then I asked Sara Beth if I can tell Kylie the truth about her. Sara Beth just nods her head. I tell Kylie that Sara Beth is really a boy named Samuel. Kylie says “come here baby and let me give you some love.” Sara Beth runs to her and starts to cry.

The others come in and we all have a group hug with Sara Beth in the middle. Jamie says “Sara Beth is like me dad.” And all I say is yes. Kylie also told me we are to have one more little to be born on the same day as Junior’s birthday in 8 months.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This little family almost

This little family almost sounds like Cathy and Simon's. Lots of girls, some GG, others not so much but still girls.

Little Boy-Girl

This story is not a spin off of lots of girls. And Mario Junior is 100% all boy. There's more to come.

Wolf_0.jpg