Little Boy-Girl 1 Part 32 the New Family with Second Generation Babies

Printer-friendly version

Now that everything has settled down in the neighborhood a new family comes looking for a safe place for their girls. It’s not because they are boys that want to be girls. It’s because they are girls and the school they are at now won’t accept them for who they are or the way they live.
(You see they live as babies and the school they are at now won’t even accept them all because they wear diapers.)

Jeff and Amy Cooper love their three girls Bethany Ann, Penelope and Brooklyn age 10 all have blond hair. Bethany has green eyes. Penelope has blue eyes. Brooklyn has hazel eyes. Amy wants the girls to be happy and safe in school and not have to deal with bullies like she had to when she was in school. All three girls have smaller bladders than a normal 10 year old and they have to wear diapers. That was why Amy had dropped out of school after 8th grade. Amy just couldn’t take the bullying anymore. Teachers having to change her diapers in front of the class. It was the male teachers that gave her the hardest time every day. Always having the boys play with her kitty in class.

The school could only deal with changing diapers for so long. Not too many teachers knew how to change a teen’s diaper. And the ones that did always said aren’t you a little too old for diapers. It was only one teacher that knew how to change a teen’s diaper. She also understood kids with special needs because she has two younger sisters and brothers with special needs. She also knew they still wear diapers even at the age of 20 and 15. She was known as Ms. Jodi at school all because the kids couldn’t say her last name. Jodi is her first name by the way. At the age of 35 Ms. Jodi knew how to take care of kids that needed diapers changed. When she was born her mom was only 12 and the odd thing was her uncle was really her dad.

(Ms. Jodi’s tale)

Jodi’s mother’s brother is her real father. He was only 14 at the time he had sex with his sister. Then he diapered her for the night. His parents sent away within three months of finding out that their kids were sleeping together. She was 12 at the time she had her first child. Other than that she had a normal childhood even got all A* from 1st grade all the way through the senior year in collage. Her brother was in a boarding school for the last 5 ½ years of school from the 8th grade to the 12th grade. Then when he returned home he found a 4 ½ year old girl sitting in nothing but a diaper. His mother told him to change his daughter’s dirty diaper. He was shocked to know he had a daughter. But who is the mother that’s when it hit him. It was his little sister.

Krissy had went on a summer trip and asked her mom to watch her baby. The day after she left he came home and found this little girl looking up at him then held out her arms and said daddy and then started crying. He helped his sister take care of their little girl and gave her the love she needed. Jodi was a happy little girl that wanted nothing more than a little sister or brother. When Jodi returned home from her senior trip she kissed her brother deeply right in front of their mother and father. They knew then that they were lovers. Chris knew he had to do the right thing and merry Krissy. Their mom and dad was understanding and gave their blessing for them to marry. They had to go to another county to do the wedding and only their closest friends and the family members that understand what was going on in the family. The judge thought it was odd that this was a brother and sister that was getting married but did it anyway.

(End of Jodi’s tale)

Now on with the story

Ms. Jodi was fired from the school and was told she’d never work in this county again unless she went to the school for troubled kids. Yes it’s the same school the Davis family goes to. So she ended up there and the only opening was school nurse so she took that job all because she knew how to help kids with special needs. She was a hit with the kids. It was three days when she saw her cousin Amy and that all her three kids needed fresh diapers. Amy even at 28 still needed diapers and was in need of a change too. Even Jeff needed to wear diapers at 29 but his reason is totally different. The reason why Jeff was in a knife fight and was stabbed in the bladder and had the damaged part removed.

(A Look back at Amy and Jeff)

That was back when he was sixteen. It was in a fist fight and the guy pulled a knife. Well Jeff went down and had to be rushed to the hospital, and that’s when he got the bad news that he would lose half his bladder. The good news was the guy that stabbed him is in jail and will be for some time. That was when he met Amy. She worked as a Candy Stripper at the time and she too wore diapers. She was so cute in her outfit that had teddy bears on it. She mainly worked with the little kids most of time. Then at times when they where short handed she worked with the older kids and teens. Well he was in need of a change and she was the only one free at the time so it was her job to change him.

Well one day his mother walked in and saw her changing his diaper. Well Grace Cooper walked in and said “did my little boy make a stinky pooh.” It was Amy that said with a red face “no Mrs. Grace he was just wet, but I might have messed my diaper.”

It was Mrs. Grace that went about changing Amy’s diaper when the head nurse came in to see if Amy did her job right and was shocked she had messed herself as well. The head nurse said nothing and walked out. Amy on the other hand was like shocked but said “I always have the moms of the little kids that I’ve changed say did my little baby boy or girl make a stinky when it’s me and when I tell them they end up changing me like I’m their child. But I love it, and I love it even more when you change me. I don’t know why at times I change Jeff I feel his hand on my diapered butt to see if I messed myself.” Grace looks at her son then shakes her finger in his face saying you bad little boy.

Amy “giggles” but then gets on the bed with Jeff because she was done for the day. She knew she had to get home but her parents couldn’t pick her up today all because her two older brother’s football game. They are both stars on the team. One was a wide receiver and the other was a strong safety. Both give the teams they play hell. Oh her brothers are twins. And play for the same high school Amy and Jeff go to.

(We now return to the main story)

Amy was a teacher’s assistant and was a great fit to take over for Mario Sr. so he can help his new girlfriend Kimberly at her store with orders coming in and out going orders. The biggest was the school the kids go to. With all the kids things are looking great even with Bethany Ann, Penelope and Brooklyn. The three girls are happy to be second Generation babies. Well they are the seventh to the ninth to be honest.

The Davis kids accepted the Cooper kids with open arms in the school with all the other families’ kids doing the same. I was the Davis family that was known as the ones to go to when there’s an issue with almost anything. Mario Sr. with finding help for missing kids or helping kids that need saving from troubled homes. Then Kimberly would help the parents with things like a bed wetting issue or how to give a proper spanking.

Of course Mario Sr. was the genie pig for the spanking part. With Mario Jr. was the one who helped out by being diapered. Well he was the boy with Jamie being the girl. Well all the Davis kids got diapers changed by parents that are new to the kid, teen baby lifestyle. The kids just did as they were told and acted like good little babies. Once they all were done they crawled away giggling until out of site. Then once they got upstairs then they waddled to the teens TV room.

Once Jeff and Amy saw how things were done at the Davis house. They said it was easier with three kids than with the amount of kids we have. Kimberly said “the oldest help us diaper and dress the younger ones for bed first then Mario helps me diaper the older ones then help them dress for bed.”

(Read Chapter 14 Consequences to see what I mean about second gen babies) The six oldest ones having babies

The End

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos