Little Boy-Girl Part 2 the Begining

Printer-friendly version

Jamie was this boy that lived with his mom and four sisters. Jamie’s eyes are ice blue and blonde hair. His dad was in the army away fighting for his country. His oldest sisters being eight had to all had to have a babysitter while their mom worked at the Army base’s grocery store. It was a sad day in the Davis house because Sergeant James Lee Davis had to go to fight the Isis forces in Russia. The kids were ready to go to school and their dad gave them all a hug and kiss goodbye and said see you soon. They never thought that would be the last time they would see their daddy alive.

It was about two days later and he started having accidents at school. Well the little boy wouldn't talk to no one. It was bad enough at home but he had protection there. The bad thing was being a six year old boy and the same size as his five year old sister Amber who always took extra clothes and diapers to school because of a weak bladder. She has Emerald green eyes and blonde hair. And when Amber saw Jamie in the hall with his teacher with tears in his eyes she asked “what’s wrong”

Jamie’s teacher said “Jamie had an accident in class and I’m taking him to the nurse to get cleaned up.” Amber
then said “I'll walk him there because I need a change as well.” His teacher says “I see you have a sister that cares a lot about you.” Then she said “go get changed and come back to class.” Then he says “I have no clean clothes” and his little sister speaks up and says “I have extra clothes so he'll have something on.” Jamie then said to Amber are you nuts all you wear are skirts and dresses.

Amber then said “it’s that or go back to class in just a diaper and t-shirt.” As they get to the nurse’s office Jamie stomach let go and he just realized what he had done and started crying again. The nurse changes him first and then hands him the close in question. Then Jamie saw the dress and said “I’m not going to wear that because it a dress and it is bad enough I'm in a diaper as well.” That's when Amber “you wear one at night so what's the big deal.” Then he says “the deal is I only wet the bed not my pants like you do.” Amber says give him a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt. Jamie says “I’m not going back to class dressed like a sissy.” Then his little sister says “then you can come to mine and play with me.” Then the nurse then puts the dress back and then says “the next time you are wet and messy I’ll dress you myself and it will be a dress.”

That's when the lunch bell rang well his older sisters Jenny who is nine. She comes to get them because they all eat together. She has brown hair and eyes. And they met Sabrina and Nicole in the lunchroom. Sabrina’s eyes are brown with blonde hair. Nicole’s eyes are blue and brown hair. And when they saw Jamie in Amber’s shorts and girly t-shirt that says daddy’s little girl Sabrina says “I knew you liked to dress up.” Then he says “do not!” She says “We'll see what mom says when we get home because we are leaving school after lunch so let’s go eat and get our stuff.”

Then Amber says “he's also wearing one of my pink diapers and a pair of panties he-he.” Sabrina and Nicole both said “don't laugh Amber.” That set Jamie off and he started to cry and Jenny says “come here and picks him up and says every things going to be A-Okay.” Around the time their mom was to come they had got their book-bags.
They both say “how cute. And oh by the way Amber's shorts look better on you than her.”

About that time mom shows and says “let’s go girls” and Jamie says “I'm not a girl!” Mom says “the way you are dressed tells me you are Jamie and are you wearing a diaper as well.” Jamie responds “yes Mommy.” Then she says “well you will wear one all day from now on and you will be in Amber's class as well. But you will still do your school work from your class.” Then their mom says “we need to get more diapers for the two babies.”

Sabrina you are to help me take care of Jamie, and Nicole you are to help me take care of Amber. And Jenny you are to help both understand” they all say yes mom. “What was that?” Then they said “yes mommy.” Their mom says “Good girls. Jamie and Amber any questions.” They respond with a “No mommy.” Well they got home and mom says “get the babies in something so you can see if they are wet or messy.”

This is how life was for the kids every day at home but at school the rules were different. Amber was told to make sure if Jamie was wet and or messy to take him to the nurse’s office. That was the way it was three times a day.
Morning break, lunch, and the teacher’s lesson planning time witch was during P.E, art, music, library, or computer class. Witch was next to the last subject of the day.

About a month latter the older girl started something they haven’t done since they were five. That’s wetting the bed. Their mom asked if it was because of helping with Jamie and Amber. They said “no mommy it’s because we miss daddy.” Well I guess you know what you’ll have to wear at night now right girls. They say “a diaper.” Mom says “that’s right only till daddy gets back home and maybe things will get better.”

It was two months after Sergeant James Lee Davis left to fight for his country I got a letter from him at the station. You see I was a reserve police officer for the county I live in and he was the one I reported to. This is what the letter said.

To Officer Mario C Davis

Things are going well and I should be home in another six months if all goes well. If not I want to tell you that you that you are my kids godfather that’s all five of them. They are all good kids it’s Amber that need the most care because of her health issues.
Your pal Sergeant James Lee Davis

About four months latter mom was home when someone knocked on the door. They said there was an attack on the base and said he was not coming home. News of this attack was all over the news. Jenny’s and Sabrina and Nicole’s class was watching a US history show when the news interrupted the show they were watching. And they saw the aftermath of the attack. Jenny Sabrina and Nicole all started crying and asked to leave their classroom. The teacher said “NO!” That’s when their bladders let go. Their teacher tells them to go to the nurse’s office to get cleaned up and come back for lunch. When Jenny, Sabrina and Nicole got there they saw Jamie and Amber getting their diapers changed. Jamie was so wet the shorts were soaked as well.

The nurse saw the girls standing there as she was helping Jamie get dressed in the same dress he refused to wear four months ago. Jamie was crying so hard Amber found one of her pacifiers and stuck it in his mouth. Once he was dressed the nurse changed Amber. The nurse said who’s next? That’s when she smelled something. She asked them to all turn around so she can check their pants. It was Jenny who was cleaned up first then Nicole and finally Sabrina. The three oldest girls had no extra clothes to wear so the all walked to Amber’s class to eat lunch there.

Meanwhile at home Alexandra Ann Davis was cleaning the house when she got a call from the school saying that Jenny, Sabrina and Nicole needed extra clothes to finish to day and they were all in Amber’s classroom eating lunch. While she was on the phone with the nurse there was a knock at the door when she looked through the peep-hole she saw an officer uniformed in the same uniform as her husband. He asked her to sit down because he had some bad news.

To be continued

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos