Little Boy-Girl Part 3 the Group Home

Printer-friendly version
On the day their mom found out that her husband wasn't coming home. She went to go get the girls and Jamie of course. As she was pulling out onto the main highway her van was hit by an eighteen-wheeler. Once police got to the seen she said the kids I need to get them. The officer asked what school and she told him. About the time she was to pick them up a female officer asked for their moms name. And that's when Nicole lost it falling to the floor on her knees crying while wetting the diaper she was wearing. The kids where taken to the hospital were their mom was taken and where told the bad news. That their mommy didn't make it. All five started crying for their loss. About the time they where taken to see their mom Ms. Van Horne showed up and said it would be best if they didn't see their mom because it might cause them to have nightmares. The officer said I'll help you get them to the group home. That's when Jamie was dressed the way he should be and placed with the boys. It was diner time and Jamie got to eat with his sisters and then sent to bed for the first night there. As Jamie was with the boys. Sabrina, Nicole, Jenny and Amber where in a room with another girl. That first night was hell for Jamie because the way he acted. As you read in Nicole’s dream there dad was not coming home the way they hoped. When they got up the next day the group went to breakfast and they all ate together. Jamie told his sisters about what happened to him the night before. So they went to Ms. Van Horne to tell her what happened. Ms. Van Horne said “a bed is open in the room you girls are in and I know about Jamie so there should be no problem. Why don’t you get the import things that he needs.” As they went to the room he was in. And they found his personal thing all torn up in pieces and Jamie had an idea who had done it. They went and told Ms. Van Horne what happened. She said she will talk to his case worker. Night two was better for Jamie but not for Sabrina. She woke up screaming and crying Nicole got in the bed with her to calm her down. This went on for about a week till the day Mr. Davis came to see the girls and Jamie. Sabrina was happy to see someone wanted all five of them. Because she told Ms. Van Horne she wanted to stay with her sisters and Jamie too. Sabrina sat on Mario’s lap to see if he would hug her like her dad use to. Sure enough he did and she said “he’s the perfect daddy.” And told her other sisters to do the same they all did. Then she turned to Jamie and said “try it.” Jamie feeling a little scared climbed up and sat and then he said “sissy you are right he’s the perfect daddy.” Then turns and says “how much do you know of us.” Getting red in the face says enough to know that things will be different to have five girls instead of four girls and a boy. Over the next few nights Sabrina keeps having the same dream. The dream is they are in the car when their mom dies in the crash. And they all wake up in the hospital with different broken bones. Jamie was with in the worst injuries of the five. When the day came they got to meet there new mom. And they did the same test as they did before to see if she was the perfect mommy. Jamie went first this time and gave thumbs up. Then the girls did and said the same thing. The case worker said “we need to see you both on the next visit to get them set to go to your home. But there are things we need to get worked out. But you can take one of the kids to see how well they like living with you for a week then so on.” We said “we will take the twins first because we know twins stick together.” Well the first week went good. When we went back we said “we’ll take Amber and Jamie.” Then the next week “we’ll take Jenny. And if all goes well we will take them in. But we need to get a bigger place so we have the room for the girls and yes that means you to Jamie. Because we love you all and know what your dad went through to keep you free. Just tell us what colors you want your rooms to be.” “And yes Sabrina and Nicole you will share a room. Jamie and Amber you share a room as well. Just tell us what color you want your side of the room. Jenny you will get your own just say the color you want. And it will be done. We’ll even put your names on your bedroom doors as well. There will be arrows under your names pointing to your side of the room.” All this was going on while their dad and mom funerals where being taken care of. We said we’re there for them.
up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm Missing Something...

What happened to their birth mom? You seem to be setting this up as if they're orphans.

Eric

Little Boy-Girl

did you read the dream or part 3

Wolf_0.jpg