Little Boy-Girl the Flash Backs 1 Sabrina and Nicole

Printer-friendly version

Sabrina

We were happy kids until the day our daddy was killed fighting for our freedom. What hurt us the most was our mommy was taken from us the same day. God had given us a slap to both sides of our faces. Being only eight years old and loss both your mom and dad really hurt.

The thing is Nicole and I haven’t wet the bed at night since we were four. Jenny was four as well. But it was a few days after daddy left that we started wetting the bed. Well it was only me and Nicole at first. But they will tell you that. Mom wasn’t mad she just asked us if it was the fact we missed daddy. We said yes ma’am.

The next night we were diapered for bed. Mom said to us this will pass once dad gets home. Then the horror struck home. We were in school when the news about an attack on an Army base was reported. We were all shocked, so shocked. That Nicole and I asked to leave the room. Our teacher said NO! That’s when the unthinkable happened. We both wet our pants. Our teacher sent us to the nurse to get cleaned up.

This all happened a week after Jamie’s first accident at school happened. Jamie was sitting on a table while the nurse dressed him. And boy was he fighting her, but she won out. Jamie looked so cute in Amber’s dress.

The nurse then changed Amber. Then turned and looked at us after she was done with Amber and asked who was going first. Thank God our shirts weren’t wet but our skirts were.

This is what Sabrina’s felt about what happen to Jamie

(This is what upset us the most. The first night we were in the group home. Jamie was raped (I mean anal raped) by some sick minded boys.)

Nicole

Yes we wet ourselves at school for the first time since we were five. Well that’s because we were on a field trip and forgot to go potty like the teacher told us to. We were sitting in the Nurses office while she called our mom to bring us some clean clothes. She then said we had three choices while we waited.

Choice one was to go back to class in with a note saying clean clothes were on the way. Choice two was to go to Amber’s class dress the same way with the same note. Then there was choice three to stay there but in the open. Choices two and three were the safest. Choice one was out of the question because we would be called names.

Amber’s class would have been fun even for an eight year old because of all the games and toys she has there. The down said is we would be only in a diaper and a t-shirt.
I wonder what the others would say. I know it’s weird but I love playing with some of the toys in Amber’s class because that’s the choice we made. It was nice sitting on the play rug in only a diaper. Sabrina was napping holding a teddy-bear she looked so cute even though she was crying witch made me start again, because we had just lost our only daddy.

This is how Nicole’s felt about what happen to Jamie

(Yeah when we found out what happened to Jamie we were pissed. I know that I’d get my ass cut if mom and dad heard me say what I said about what happened. But they would have been even madder about what happened to Jamie.)

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos