Little Boy-Girl Part 23 the Search for the Missing Five

Printer-friendly version

This Chapter has memories of forced incest and Memories

After Madison told me the story of how Carol told her and the other kids in the Smith’s house that they ran a kidnapping ring. Telling parents that if they have unwanted kids that they will take them in just for the money. Then not even using the money on us kids but on them.

Madison then said “Carol told us Morgan was the only boy in the house but he had to share the room with us girls.” Then she said “the girls got a shock when they saw what she had between her legs. Then Morgan saw what the girls didn’t see.”

I said “the girls saw your penis and Morgan saw your vagina.”

Madison said “yes they did.”

I said “was there any secrets they had that you know.”

Madison said “that the Smith’s had the girls do things to Morgan that just made me sick.”

I said “what would that be by chance.”

Madison said “Mrs. Smith had us girls get on our knees between his legs and suck him off. She had a chart we had to go by.”

I was shocked to hear this. So I placed it in to a file for the court date we had to go through.

Madison then said “that’s one reason Carol ran away. That’s’ when Mrs. Smith had us rotate every four days then after Carol ran away she went to a three day rotation. With me be the first to go of the new rotation.”

I said “that would have had you doing it three times a week. Unless she made all three of you girls do it on Sunday.”

Madison said “she did that then had Morgan eat us out as well. Then on top of that she forced Morgan to do what I did to him. The worst part was she planed for me to have sex with Carol the next day.”

I said “is that the other reason she ran away.”

Madison Said “Carol ran away the night before it was to happen. Then she forced me to do it with Megan while Tammy got it from Morgan.”

I was writing all of this down to pass it the court for the Smith case down in Georgia. That’s when Ms. Van Horne’s eyes almost popped out oh her head.

That’s when she spoke for the first time since hearing the details of what happened to her and the other girls. By saying “I’ve got to talk to the case worker that’s dealing with the kid’s side of the case to see if the information matches up.”

I said “I’ll send a copy to her as well.”

Ms. Van Horne said “it’s good to work together to save kids even if we cross state lines.”

I laugh at what she said and then said “Yeah it is because I might have more pull in the south eastern belt than anyone.”

I say “the kids can stay for as long as they want to just have to follow the rules we have.”

It was a few day later that I got a call from an unknown number.

The voice said “this is Carol Miller (Smith) I know that I shouldn’t have ran away but that woman was nuts and Mr. Smith was a maniac.”

I said “he was a grade a maniac that almost shot an officer.” Then I asked her where she was in Georgia.

Carol said “I’m not in Georgia I’m in South Carolina.”

I ask “where in South Carolina.”

She says “Beaufort and safe.”

I say “give me two and a half hours and I’ll be there to get you.”

Madison says “I’m coming with you to get her.”

I tell her “no you stay here because if she sees you she might run again and I don’t want to chance it”

Ms. Van Horne said “I’ll go with you and talk to her on the way back and take notes of what she says.”

I look at her and say “ready to go when you are.”

As Ms. Van Horne picks up her briefcase. I pick up my laptop so she can type up the information that Carol gives us to use in the Smith case. I get in and start the car then go back and tell Melissa what is going on and where I was going and with Ms. Van Horne for a case I’ve been working on the past seventy-two hours.

Jason asked can I go with you to see what I do to help the other kids.”

I said “sure Jason but you know what you’ll have to wear right.”

Jason said “I sure do and I know that I’ll have to use it as well. I just hope you bring extra.”

I say “oh so I can change you stinky diapered butt. HA-HA-HA-HA,”

Jason then says “yeah so you or Ms. Van Horne can change my stinky diapered butt. Ha-Ha.”

I grab a diaper bag that I’ve used on one of the kids and checked the supplies in it and restocked what was needed then had Jason hop up on the table in the room diapering him for the trip. After I finished I noticed the diaper was pink. I was like not changing it until later on.

Jason says “why did you put a pink diaper on me and not a white one like last night dad.”

I said “if Carol has to have one on after we get her then she won’t be alone.”

Jason said “what am I going to wear over this.”

I said “you have a choice of a sleeper, a skirt and a cute top or a dress the choices is yours son.”

Jason then asked “can I just wear a tee shirt and a diaper.”

I look at him and say “yes but it will be a girls t-shirt that says daddy’s little girl.”

To witch Jason said “deal.”

I hand him to shirt to put on and as he did it just went to the top of the diaper then I pinned a pacifier to the shirt. I told him it will calm him if he needed it. That’s when I saw him place it in his mouth and start sucking like he was a little kid of about two or three.

We get into the mini-van and drive off to get Carol in Beaufort South Carolina. That’s when I get a call from social worker in Georgia informing me that Morgan, Megan ran away from the group home they were placed in and Tammy went with them.

She said “Tammy left a note. Saying Morgan and Megan found their cousin and we are going to be with her in North Augusta.”

I then say “meet us there and we can work things out.”

Ms. Van Horne “says great more kids to place.”

I say “let me deal with that issue. I know a few other people that want more kids but can’t have more because of health issues.”

Ms. Van Horne says “I need to run back ground checks on them.”

I smiled and said “already done. I’ve made six files with the names of a mom and dad if there was one. Then of single mothers with the room to care for more kids.”

She looked over the list and saw that most of the moms that were single had kids ten or younger and the one married their kids were ten to seventeen.

She then asked “do they know that some of the boys are trans-girls.”

I then said “yes I did and it was the single moms that wanted them first.”

Ms. Van Horne says “are you sure of that.”

I look at her and say “call one of them and see for yourself.”

Jann Van Horne dialed the number of the first person on the list of names and asked her questions and got the same answers I had gotten.

She said “Charlotte said she’d be glad to take two kids in but if they are family then three or four will be her max.”

I said “I’ve talked with her and said Carol has a brother that is a trans-girl and she has a cousin named Tammy who also has a brother that is a trans-girl as well. And she said that she has two boys that are trans-girls as well.”

That’s when I get a cell call from Melissa saying that Grace and Saul called asking about Morgan and Megan. Witch I had put the call on speaker phone.

I said “they’ll have to wait because there’s also going to be a cousin named Melinda.”

Jann says in an angry tone “you’ve already placed three more kids without checking with me first.”

This scares Jason to the point he messes himself as we get to the address Carol had given us.

I look at Ms. Van Horne and say “his messy diaper is yours to clean up. And I’ll go see if Carol is ready to go.”

As I get back to the van a little boy from across the street comes running up to Carol yelling “sissy.”

I look at her and say “you know this little boy I think.”

Carol goes “yes he’s my little brother Sandy.” Then says “I know it sounds like a girls name but he’s 100% boy.”

I then ask him “why are you in a dress young man.”

He says in a shy voice “my name is Maxine now dad took me away from mommy after he gave Carol away.”

Carol said “dad made me keep my head shaved so I’d look like a boy to keep the police off his back but after the first time it was shaved I never had it done again.”

I ask “is Maxine the name your daddy gave you or your mommy.”

Maxine said “Sandy is the one mommy gave me but it was after daddy took us away he changed our names Carol became Carl and I became Maxine. Daddy said the police will be looking for a seven year old girl and a five year old boy but not a seven year old boy and a five year old girl.”

I look at the Little Boy-Girl Sandy and remembered my Little Boy-Girl Jamie at that age.

I ask Maxine “is your daddy home now.”

Maxine shakes her head no but says he’ll be back soon.

I then have Carol go back inside and wait till I tell her all clear.

That’s when a big guy on a motorcycle comes up and parks in the drive and yells “Maxine get over here and bring daddy a beer now.”

I see the child start to shake in fear as her father walks over and slaps her.

I say “sir you have made a big mistake slapping a little child.”

He looks at me and says “who are you to tell me how to deal with my child that didn’t hear what I told her to do.”

I say “an officer of the law sir.”

When I said that he suckered punched me. And I went down and that’s when two shots were fired then a third. That’s when I Jason sitting on the ground holding my colt 45 with a pearl handle grip. As I got to him he was shaking bad and smelt worst I knew what happened then and changed him for the second time.

Local law enforcement offices arrived and Ms. Van Horne filled them in on what happened. Not saying a word the look the man over and the saw blood on his right hand and saw my nose. They ruled self defense and let us go.

This time Jason wanted more clothing on so I put overalls on him.

Jason said “this is like a dress but it is cute looking.”

I ask “being that you are dressed like a girl what would you like us to call you.”

Jason said “when I played dress-up with Madison, Jessie and Jessica they called me Jenna.”

I say “Jenna it is then.”

Carol and Maxine say “that’s a pretty name.”

Jenna says “thank you Carol and Maxine.”

I get the kids in the van and say “ready girls.”

To witch I got a yes daddy from Jenna and a yes sir from Carol and Maxine.

I tell the kids that we need to go get four more kids from the home that they where staying in because I got word that the brother of Mr. Carl Smith was looking for them. I found his name and was shocked to see he looked like Carl Smith but his name was Bart Smith. He was a single father of two girls named Maria and Cassandra Smith twin girls.

We get to the house and Bart was dragging Morgan out of the house and Megan and Melinda were saying stop you’re hurting her.

Bart says “don’t you mean him Morgan the sissy. He’s going to become a man like me.”

I step out with my gun drawn then say “unhand the child or I’ll shoot.”

He pulls Morgan in front of him saying “I know you won’t shoot a child.”

I adjust my angle to line up a better shot then placed a bullet in his right leg grazing Morgan. Megan, Melinda and Tammy come running out to see if Morgan is alright and they had a towel to place to stop the bleeding. Then I was shocked when Tammy got up and kicked Bart so hard he screamed like a girl.

Marie and Cassandra get out and ran to see if they can help their daddy.

Then ask “why did you shoot our daddy.” “WHY”

That’s when they looked towards the van and saw Jason dress as Jenna and said “Madison.”

That’s when I knew they were family and couldn’t split them up.

I tell them “he was hurting someone. And it’s my job to help kids in danger.” Then I ask Tammy “why in the penis area.”

Tammy says “I had to do that because the last time when I was around him. He had his hands all over me. Even up my skirt and had his finger in my panties.”

I said “that’s alright he’ll be in for a rude awaking come morning.”

Tammy then says “I have a little brother that is a trans-girl and daddy took him to Florida to some school to get his mind straight. But I know that is not the right way to do things with someone like that.”

I say “you’re right I’ll have a safe place for you all real soon.”

I then look at Carol and she start to cry. I ask her “what’s wrong”

She says “Tammy is my cousin and her little brother’s girl name is Daniela.”

I say “what’s his boy’s name.”

Tammy says “It’s Danny, Danny Tucker.”

I make a call to the reform school in Florida explaining what was going on and for then to have Danny packed and ready to go back home to be with his sister.

We get to the school in question and Tammy doesn’t see Danny but Daniela and squeals with joy.

With her saying “sissy I get my sissy back.” (Sissy in this case is short for sister.)

I look at Jenna and say “don’t say a word just try to mess yourself again.”

And with a grunt Jenna messes her diaper and the others say “gross.”

Next Chapter is the Tucker and Miller girls get a new home.

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos