Little Boy-Girl Part 15 the Trip Back Home With my Nephew and Nieces

Printer-friendly version

Joseph and Gillian say “why is Gabriella going to live with Uncle Mario.” Beth says “it’s to get her away from the person bullying her.” And I then say “if you are having trouble as well you can come as well.” Gillian asks “what time are you leaving in the morning.” I say “early real early.” Beth says “if you want to go pack seven day worth of clothes and be ready to go when he says get up.” That’s when Gaby says she ready for bed and I go to tuck her in and tell her the rules for traveling. Her eyes bug out and says “the others will laugh at me.” I say “no they want because they to have to wear diapers.” Her eyes light up at the news of that.

I wake up and get Kylie up as well. And say “you get the kids ready while I get Gaby ready and wake Gillian.” I get Gillian up and have her help get Gaby ready. Beth and Steve are up as well to see their baby girls off. And tells them they will be down soon to see them. And will have the rest of their thing that they will need. And Joseph walks out of his room packed as well and says “I’m ready as long as I can drive my car there.”

I look to Beth and say it’s up to you. She says “as long as someone is with you till the sun comes up.” Kylie says “I guess that’s me.” All I say is “yes.” We hit the road at five am in the morning to our first stop for food and fuel. By the time we get to our first stop I ask Gabby if she’s alright. She says “I really have to go and I don’t think I can get to the restroom.” I ask “even if you run.” “Yes” is all she says. And as soon as we get out Gabby wets her self. I tell Gillian to get a change of clothes. I look at Gaby and say “lay down on the back seat so I can get you cleaned up.” Gabby then freaks out when I try to diaper her.

Gillian then tells her “It’s for the best to wear it than wet your self again.” Gabby then calms down enough for me to finish. I then dress her in a skirt and tell her “Jamie is the same age as you and she wears them and no one says a word.” Gabby then smiles at me as we walk behind Jamie and no one is looking. As we sit down Joseph looks at Gabby and ask “why are you in a skirt when you had on pants when we left the house.” I look at him seeing Gabby getting ready to cry and say “I’ll explain later.” As we finish eating I say “kids come to me so I can ask you a question in your ear.” I ask Gabby to hold up a second. The others get to the van and Kylie changed the ones that needed it. I tell Gabby that it’s only till we get home and I cleaned her up and then told Kylie to drive the van. She says “why.” I then say “Joseph and I need to talk about his sister Gabby.”
We start on the final leg of day one. I tell Joseph that I’ll drive and explain what happened to Gabby. I say “as we stopped Gabby really had to go and as soon as we got out she started to run to the restroom.” “Then she stopped and ran back to the van and I saw what happened to her.” Joseph said “let me guess she wet her pants.” I said “yes she did.” Then I said “she’s embarrassed enough as it is so don’t make fun of her even if she wants to wear what she was wearing under her skirt.” He says “what a diaper.” I look at him and say “YES!” “And if you do make fun of her you will find yourself in one as well.” He looks down and says “yes sir.” As we pull in to the hotel that we are to stay at. I go to check in and to see if the rooms connect to each other. And then ask for four rooms. And if not well take the honeymoon suite if they have one.

The person says they only have one room available big enough for us is the honeymoon suite. I set the girls in one bedroom and Kylie and I took the younger ones to the other bedroom and the boys I put in the lounge. And told them to be ready at five A.M in the morning that we need to be up and on the road. I went to tuck the girls in with Kylie and gave them a kiss on the forehead each. Then went to check on the boys and Kylie gave them a kiss on the forehead. Then we got the little ones and did the same as before. Then Kylie kissed me and I kissed her.

The next morning we got up with startling scare. Junior just happened to be nursing from Kylie’s breasts. And well Joy was giving me head. We said good morning to our little trouble makers. And said lets get ready to go home. As we are about to leave Charleston West Virginia I call up a friend. To have them meet us somewhere to eat breakfast. To which they say “Yes.”

After we eat we say goodbye and continue on our way home. The six hour drive really took eight because of diaper changes and fuel stops. As we cross the North Carolina/South Carolina line the kids cheer. Then start singing a song I wrote. (♫ I was born in the Carolinas and that’s where I was raised. And where the palm trees sway in the breeze ♫.) Well all but Christina, Joy, Joseph, Gillian and Gabby. The funny thing is Kylie was singing along with the kids that were singing.

Five hours later we pull into the drive and, before we enter I tell the kids the new room assignments. Of course Samantha and Sara Beth share a room. Sabrina and Nicole share the next room. Jenny and Christina share a room. Amber and Joy share a room. Junior and Michael share the final room. That’s on the Kids end of the house. Amanda and Maria share a room at the end that the master bedroom is.
I say “your clothes are set out for a meeting with your new teacher tomorrow.”
So get ready for bed because we got to be there early in the morning.”

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos