Little Boy-Girl Part 14 Consequences

Printer-friendly version

When we were last with the girls. Sabrina and Nicole said the where with child. Sara Beth a she-male (Samuel) was responsible for them for Samantha as well. And was going for Jenny next. But what Sara Beth got was not expected but what she did get was what she did to her sisters. And Jenny got caught by her daddy with a dildo pleasing herself and got what she had coming to her as well. Junior and Michael get to have a little fun with Amber.

The thing is Samantha Sabrina and Nicole was not the only girl Sara Beth got pregnant. Christina's mom called about a month later. And said her oldest daughter was with child. And wants her to live with us but the thing is Joy is part of the deal. I ask “why.” She says “Joy is really Christina's little girl.” I then say “that would mean she was seven when Joy was born.” Well she got a hold of a pill and she and her fourteen year old brother had sex. I sent him to a school far away from girls. Christina still breast feeds her every four hours. I said “well Christina's milk wouldn't taste the same for a while.”

It took a week for the paper work to go through. But as soon it did we started packing to head back home to the east coast. The van we rented was really bought so it was ours. We filled it up fully and sent it a few days ahead of us. It was weird caring for five teen babies, four pre-teen babies and four kids. But with the van we had there was enough room for 15 people plus room to change the kids. We took a different way home and it took a week this time. And as soon as we got home I told the kids that they would be going to a special school. They all look at me scared out of their minds. I told them it will be okay because I know the person who will be teaching them.

Sara Beth says “Daddy what are we going to do when they ask why we are getting fat.” Samantha, Sabrina, Nicole, Christina, and Jenny all say “Yeah daddy what are we going to do.” I say “let mommy and daddy worry about that.” We get three hours in to the trip and the girls are all wet except for Jamie, Joy, Amber, Junior and Michael well they were all messy. We stopped and cleaned the kids up and got food. All before we got back on the road to our first stop of the trip.

We get to our first night stop in Albuquerque New Mexico. We get food and then a room. Come the next morning we get up and ready to leave. By the time we get Little Rock Arkansas we call it a night. I tell the kids that we are not going straight home at least for another week. They ask why. I say “We are going to see family that I have yet to meet. They ask “where are we going” I then say “we are going to go to Michigan so you can meet your aunt, uncle and cousins. But first we are stopping in Atlanta Georgia. Then a quick stop in Florida, North Carolina.” They say “that's a lot of traveling daddy.” I look in the rear view mirror and say “I know.”

The drive up to Michigan took two days from Atlanta. We get to Kent-wood Michigan and I call my sister. She asks “why are you here.” I then say “I can’t come and see my sister.” She “laughs.” She sends her kids to where I’m at to guide me to their house. I then introduce her to my wife and kids. The kids all give their aunt a hug. My nieces both give me a hug. And I hug them back. Beth then looks at me and says “are all the kids yours.” I say that Junior, Amanda and Maria are. And the rest I adopted but I’m the only dad they have really known. I then say that Samantha, Sara Beth, Sabrina, Nicole, Jenny Jamie and Amber all have the same birthday. And Christina, Michael, Junior, Joy, Amanda and Maria have the same birthday as well.

I then say “The funny thing is the first seven names I said their birthdays are in October. Then the other six is in June.” Beth say “June what.” I say “the same as mine the 12th.” She asks “and the ones in October.” I say “the same day the 12th.” As I sit with my wife and talk to my sister the kids talk amongst themselves. Beth asks “how long are we staying.” I say “a few days, but as soon as our place is set up we are gone.” “The kids have been home schooled for a year but are going to regular school this coming year.”

Beth then asks “why are they all in diapers.” I then say “four were born with a bladder issues. The others have lost control so we just deal with it.” Kylie looks at me and says “I’m going to check the kids.” I ask if she need help. She says “YES” Beth then says “I’ll help to.” The three of us get the kids cleaned up and let them get back to talking. Beth says “lets go out to eat once Steve gets home.” As we get back to the house we get the kids ready for bed and tuck them in. As I sit down Gabby my niece comes and sits by my and cuddles up saying how much she loves me. I tell her I love her just as much. Then I kiss her forehead. I tell her to go on to bed and I’ll be there to tuck her in. This goes on for about five days. And on our last night I tell her when she gets up we will be gone and on the way home. She cries saying “she wants to go with us.” Beth says “do you really want to go and live with your uncle.” She says “Yes with tears in her eyes.” I look at Beth and say “pack seven day worth of clothes. And send the rest of her things when ever you can.” The family has gotten bigger. The question is will Gabby become a teen baby or stay the way she is.

The trip home.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos