Little Boy-Girl Part 28 the Neighborhood 4

Printer-friendly version

As we sat down and ate lunch the girls asked questions. Like how good are the schools in the area where and if they are safe enough for them to be who they truly are. Then the Dawson girls look at me with a look that said will we be just as safe in the school as well.

I said “the school is the safest in the state no one can get in without a special card that has the name of the school on it.”

Piper Dawson said “who will be in charger of taken care of us if we you know.”

Aria said “yeah who will take care if we have an accident.”

Heidi Ward said “I’ll take care of you now if you need it Aria.”

Mandy said “Serenity if you’re in the same condition I’ll help you out.”

With that said the four girls get up to do what need to be done. Piper grabs my hand and pulls me as well but knows. That it’s the men’s room to go into to take care of her problem saying there’s something that only her sisters know about. Mike walks with us as well so he can take care of what he needs to and waits until I’m done with Piper. Back at the table Katy and Tessa keep an eye on the other kids. Once I get back with Piper and Mike. Katy takes Natalie and Norma to the potty to do their thing. And then when Heidi and Mandy return with Aria and Serenity. Tessa take Sally and Mary Ellen to the potty to take care of what needs to be done.

As we walk out I say “do any of you know the Brown kids.”

Heidi says “I do and I know where to find them but where they live isn’t a safe place.”

I make a call to get the right people to help out. I give them the address so they can meet me there and then fill them in on what I do. Once I get there a police officer took me to the back room that the kids are in but the door was lock with a pad lock and only had a slot in the door to pass a plate and a glass through. I check the lock and knew it would be hard to pick so I went to get bolt cutters to try to break the lock.
Once I got the lock off we still had and issue the door had a deadbolt lock that needed a key to unlock. That’s when another officer brings in a key that did the trick and to our surprise there weren’t five kids as I expected but nine.
I saw that all nine had on something white that stuck out from the panties the kids had on and a t-shirt. I knew the guy they cuffed was a sick man. That needed to go away for a long time. And never have contact with kids ever again under the age of eighteen. I looked around the room the windows were covered up sheets of wood that was painted the same color as the wall black paint.

I said “who’s last name is Brown.”

Five kids step forward and say their names.

Then the oldest of the other four said our last name was Howard but were brain washed and told to go by Brown.” Said Julian

Shannon then said “daddy kidnapped them from another state but I’m not sure where.”

I look at her and say “let me worry about that and how to do what’s right.” I then say to Julian “let me run your finger print to see if you are who you say you are.”

I then say “I’ll also run your sister’s prints too.”

With that said and done I got the information needed to get the kids back home and start the next day with the third group of kids from email two and get the last list taken care of and then get the kids placed with real loving families. That’s when Julian looks at me with a question in her eyes.

She asks “what’s the last name of the group of kids you have to help.”

I said “Peterson is the kid’s last name.”

Julian said “I know where to find them but you’ll be very upset about the place. But that’s where we were before you saved us. We are expected back in a week but with your help we won’t have to go back because bad things happen there.”

I ask “like what and why.”

Stephanie said “we did thing no eight year old should ever do and not even when she’s older.”

All of the other girls just nodded their heads in agreement. That’s when I knew it was a place no child from 5 to 14 should be and if there’s more there I’d have to save them all. So I took the kids home and set up meetings up so the kids could sleep and get a good meal in them. Then I’d plan my next move and take Julian and Stephanie with me and have them get down low so no one can see them. The next morning I get Julian and Stephanie up and told them to get dressed in something nice and wear the name tags I give them incase I take them inside to look for the girls. When we get there we see eighteen girls and one boy. What gets me is he’s dress just like the girls. I get them to come over to the bus and get them in and get out of there before the owners of the club know what hit them when the police storm the place and take them all in. I get the kids to the neighborhood where the safe house is but we were followed. It’s good that we have two gates to get past one is controlled be camera and the other by remote.

The safe house was huge and had everything the girls and boys needed to be happy. I walk to the gate were the car that followed us and told the men in the car this is a private neighborhood and they have to leave or be removed by the local police because they are on the way and will be there in five minutes. That’s when I see the tag on the front of the car. It read BIG ONE that’s when I knew these were the big men behind and earlier case and now I was going to shut it down once and for all. It was when five police cars pulled up and took the men in then towed their car to a special lockup where it would be crushed then given back once they got out that’s if they ever did.

I call the neighborhood doctor to give the kids a checkup to insure they are healthy. Then while that’s going on I call the three new families in the neighborhood to see if they are ready to take in the kids and to my surprise they are and wanted to let the kids pick who they wanted for parents. George and Jackie Black get to go first just because they missed out on the first time around. The first group that was ready.
The Ward, Dawson and Holt kids walk into the room That George and Jackie Black and I were in and were shocked when all twelve girls mobbed George and Jackie and smothered them with hugs and kisses. I sit there for a second and just smile.

I ask the kids “are you sure you want George and Jackie as your mom and dad.”

They all said “YES WE ARE SURE WE WANT THEM TO BE OUR MOM AND DAD.”

I said “good now I can call Ms. Van Horne to bring the paper work in the room.”

The safe house is also where Ms. Van Horne lives. With the first group out of the way I could work on the other six groups. When the Black family walks out three more walk in. Grant and Marcie Langdon, Bill and Sherri Kingsmen and Gerry and Vicki Bekins all wanting kids. I take each group to a different room as to not split up the kids if they chose different parents. I walk the Peterson and Sands girls into the room with Gerry and Vicki Bekins it was the Peterson girls that chose them and then walked the Sands girls out. Ms. Van Horne walked the Brown and Nelson girls into the room that Bill and Sherri Kingsmen were in and it was the Brown girls that chose them. Then she walked the Nelson girls to a stand by room. The Franks and Howard girls were taken to the last room and it was the Howard girls that took to Grant and Marcie Langdon. Then the Franks girls were taken to their bed room. At the same time the Sands and the Nelson girls were in their bed rooms. The next test was to see if we sent on kid that wasn’t with the first group to play with the girls.

I said to Allan Brown “go to the Franks room to play with Carson.” Then I said to Alyson “go to the Sands room to play with Marsha and Hanna.” Then I said to Stephanie to “go play with Traci Nelson.”

The kids all the little kids came back happy and joined their new families. Hanna and Marsha were standing with the Bekins. Then the rest of the Sands girls did the same. The Franks kids went to stand by the Kingsmen family. That left the Sands to stand with the Langdon family.

Now with fifteen families in the neighborhood things couldn’t be any better well except there’s sixteen houses in the private neighborhood because after the last few cases Ms. Van Horne was retiring and moving on to enjoy the rest of her life. That’s when I get a call from a family with a major problem that needed help. They had five kids that the town believes are the work of the devil. They didn’t give their name just a place to meet them. So I asked Brian to come with me on this one.

We get to the location and see not one kid that’s Trans-gendered but five kids. With the parents being forced out of town and not even allowed to pack their belonging so they can move. It mad me mad that a town could be so cruel to a loving family. I had Brian get the law book I keep with me. And I opened it up and went to the hate crime page and read it that’s when the chef of police came up to me telling me to stay out and leave. I was smart and had parked before the town sign and called for backup and it came and they were told the same. It’s like the law controlled the town. Even the county police couldn’t help but I did have an ace up my sleeve I knew I could use and within half an hour the State Law Enforcement Division showed up and took the town over so the family could get packed up to move they even helped pack. They even helped the family move into their new home in a safe neighborhood. That even has its own school system.

Oh the kids names Ashleigh (13), Brianna (10), Krissy (9), Juliette (6) and Susana (4) McIntosh and their parents Stewart and Claudia McIntosh.

UP NEXT IS THE SECRETS SERIES AND THE LAST FIVE MAJOR FLASH BACKS

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos