Little Girl-Boy the Start

Printer-friendly version

It was a dark day in my life when my mother died in front of me. I cried and cried when I called for her to wake up. I was taken to a room and was told my mom had gone to be with my dad witch I never knew and never saw. Now I’m in this dump of a home with people that run the place only care about the money the kids bring in. I didn’t know I got my dad’s military and my mom’s benefits. That was until I was adopted by the Lynn family.

I was in a room that had five other beds. And with me being so small I had to sleep in a crib. I didn’t mind because I slept in on while I was with my mom in the hospital. The girl I was roomed with was in charge of my care. She changed me when I needed it and bathed me daily. I was dressed nice the day the Lynn’s came.
I was told they would be my new parents and that I’d have three sisters and two brothers. I was glad to be leaving the place. That same day the Davis kids arrived at the home four girls and a boy.

I didn’t know it at the time that Jamie was really a girl trapped in a boy’s body. I knew I was like Jamie just the other was around. That’s right a boy trapped in a girl’s body. But now that I’m going to be free I can now live my life.

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos