To Make A Wish Chapter 31

Printer-friendly version

 © September 2007-2012

Chapter Thirty one

Previously...

    Jo and Michelle were still sat looking at all the data the men in black had gathered on Sara’s killing of Spike, and also this new vampire Valeck that showed up and tried to kill Prue. They both jumped up and ran over to their loved one when they saw then appear in the middle of the room. Even Prue got jumped on by Jenna, who had been sat on the bed playing with a teddy belonging to Sara.

    Sara was too tired to take a look at any of the data they had found out, so she got Sheana to blink Jo home after she said goodnight to him with a long kiss, and then she got ready for bed and settled down for some much needed sleep, thinking she would deal with this Valeck and the commander once she’s had a good night’s sleep.

*****

    Karl was sat in his office deep in thought trying to work out what his next move should be over what he knew about the commander and his deal with a vampire, when the sound of the commander talking to someone caught his attention. Karl had forgotten that he’d turned on the bug again when he got to his office, hoping to find out more information about what the commander was planning, and it looked like he was about to get it.

     “I warned you that the Slayer had some skills.” The Commander said to someone.

     “Yes you did, but I never expected her to take down Spike so easily. I can see why you want her now.” The male voice Karl knew to be Valeck replied.

     “What does this mean to our deal? Now the Slayer’s killed Spike.” The Commander asked sounding nervous of Valeck’s answer.

     “Oh don’t worry, our deal is still on, but I want the one called Prue. I get her alive, and I will bring you this Slayer.” Valeck said sounding sure he could deliver.

     “What about the sister?” The Commander asked.

     “You can have the sister Jenna. I have no need of a child getting underfoot once I’ve killed Prue.” Valeck said in a cold voice that lacked any emotion.

     “If you plan to kill Prue, then why not just let me keep her here in section six and experiment on her?” The Commander said trying to sweeten the pot for himself.

     “No! I will use Prue to draw out the Slayer and then I will take her back with me to spend many years torturing her for what she’s done. No child of mine will kill and then live to see another day of freedom.” Valeck said with a tone to his voice that told the commander the conversation concerning Prue was over.

     “Your child? Do you mean that...” The Commander started to ask.

     “No, not like that, but I did Sire her, and now she’s tasted human blood she must be punished and in the end killed for her crimes.” Valeck explained.

    “Valeck was the one that Sired Prue, and he kills his own kind?” Karl thought to himself.

    Karl knew he had to get a message to the Slayer and warn her to watch out. He may not like the way the Slayer left him and his men looking like fools in the past, but at the end of the day, she was still helping to keep the supernatural world in order, and stopping his men getting killed at the same time. Working out how to get a message to the Slayer was going to be tricky, and he left his office and headed down to his quarters thinking about how to do just that, and not let anyone from the base find out what he was doing.

And now the story continues...

    School was nice and felt pleasantly normal for Sara and the others. Michelle had settled in and Jo was getting less and less people feeling sorry for him as things started to get back to normal. Sara seemed to be clinging to Jo more than normal, not that Jo looked too bothered by it, but he did ask if everything was alright when they were all sat under their favourite tree at lunchtime.

     “You feel okay Sara?” Jo asked as he sat with his back up against the tree with Sara’s head resting on his lap.

     “I’m fine, but I can’t stop feeling sad about the look in Spike’s eyes when he realised that Drusilla was gone.” Sara sighed.

     “You’re feeling sorry for Spike?” Jo asked, not sure he was hearing Sara right. “How can you feel sorry for someone like that?” Jo added, not understanding what Sara had seen in Spike’s eyes.

     “Not Spike, just the fact he’d lost his love, and I could see that he’d got nothing left to go on for.” Sara tried to explain what she was feeling.

     “Maybe it was easier to think of Spike as a monster, but looking into his eyes and seeing that he was also a man in love, made you rethink what you had to do.” Michelle tried to help Sara make sense of it all.

     “You did the right think Sara. He would have gone on to hurt more and more people if you let him get away again.” Jo tried to help.

     “The way you feel now is what makes you the good guy, or girl.” Michelle giggled. “Spike killed for fun as well as food and whatever else he killed for. You killed to stop him, and you feel bad for doing it, so that’s a good thing in a way.” Michelle added with a smile.

     “You thought anymore about this Valeck, and his threat to kill Prue?” Jo asked trying to get Sara onto a subject that would stop her feeling sorry for herself.

     “Tia says the threat is real, and he won’t move on until he’s got Prue, so I’m not sure what we can do, other than I face him and then kill him.” Sara said with a shrug. “Just not tonight because the Slayer won’t be out patrolling again until after the cafe opens this weekend.” Sara added with a grin.

     “Why does he want to kill Prue, and take you on? I thought you were all on the same side at the end of the day.” Jo said sounding confused.

     “Tia says Valeck is a psycho compared to the commander and his men, and he’s got hundreds of years more experience at fighting than the commander has, so I need to be careful with this one.” Sara explained. “I’m hoping that not going out as the Slayer will make him get bored, and with Sheana keeping Prue cloaked and protected, we hope he will just move on and hunt down some other vampires that should be staked.”

     “Do you think that will work?” Jo asked.

     “From what Prue said about Valeck when she lived with him, no, but we can give it a go, and I do have training to worry about at the cafe, and still fit in doing my homework, so I won’t have much time for playing vampire slayer.” Sara sighed at just how busy her life had become since she made that wish all those months ago.

     “No rest for the wicked.” Jo pointed out with a chuckle.

     “You don’t really think me wicked do you?” Sara asked with a pout as she turned to look up at Jo.

     “I think you look very wicked in that red slayer outfit, but I love wicked anyway.” Jo smiled as he leaned down and planted a kiss on Sara’s lips.

     “I hope that’s not the only way you like me to look?” Sara asked when they stopped kissing.

     “I like you no matter how you look.” Jo said just before kissing her again.

    The bell rang to let them know it was time to get back into the school for the afternoon lessons, so they got up and did just that. Nothing exciting happened in the afternoon and Sara, Sheana, and Michelle all met up with Jo at the school gate and then made their way back to Sara’s to get ready for their first training session at the cafe.

    Jo had fed his mother some story about working on a school project with Sara, and that he’d be home late and Sara’s mum was cooking him dinner. That was true to a point, but it was Josie joining Sara and the others for dinner before they all left the house to go and have their first lesson on how to work all the coffee machines and also how to use the cash till and serve the customers.

    Josie seemed more alive than Jo had done all day, and Sara was glad to have her girlfriend around for a couple of hours while they trained. Jo was just one of the girls when he had the ring on to make him Josie, and Sara liked it when he was her, because he wasn’t trying to act macho in anyway.

    The woman whose name was Joanne that Samantha had hired to manage the cafe while she pretended to be Maggie, Michelle’s mum, knew her stuff and she was friendly as well, and also very easy to get along with. She knew nothing about Sara being the slayer and Sheana being a witch, and that’s how they planned to keep it.

    Samantha turned up disguised as Maggie, Michelle’s pretend mother towards the end of the training session. She invited Joanne to join her and the girls for a drink upstairs in the flat above the cafe, but she said she needed to get home and feed her cats, but thanked Maggie for the offer. The girls all thanked Joanne for the lesions in serving and making all the different types of coffee, tea and hot chocolate they would be offering once the cafe opened on Saturday, just before Joanne left.

     “Well, do you all know what you’re doing now then?” Samantha asked after removing the bracelet and leading the way down to the basement and through a door into a large room that looked ready for some heavy machinery to be installed.

     “We’ve only had one lesson Sammi.” Sara pointed out. “I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to remember everything.” Sara added in a worried tone.

     “I’m sure you’ll all be acting like pros by the weekend.” Samantha said brushing off any worry Sara and the others might have.

     “I hope so; otherwise we will make huge fools of ourselves.” Josie giggled.

     “That’s okay for you though Josie; you won’t be the one doing it in front of all your school friends.” Michelle smirked as she gave Sophie a playful push.

     “Oh, I never thought of that.” Josie grinned at the thought of no one pointing and laughing at her next week if opening weekend of the cafe went badly.

     “I thought we could use the cover of the training sessions to get all the computer equipment installed and checked over, and also get the spells in place to hide it all as well.” Samantha said as she looked around the large empty room.

     “Where do we start?” Sara asked as she looked around the room herself and saw nothing to set up.

     “I was hoping that Sheana would help by blinking all the equipment in here from my lab back at Tia’s place.” Samantha asked as she looked at Sheana.

     “Okay.” Sheana smiled as she morphed into her black witch disguise and then took hold of Samantha’s hand and blinked the two of them over to Samantha’s lab at Hypatia’s home.

    Over the next half hour Sheana and Samantha blinked in all the computer stuff they would need to monitor the men in black, and Sara helped get it set up by moving all the heavy stuff around and placing it where Samantha and Michelle wanted it. Josie was set to work plugging in all the cables and Samantha and Michelle set to work making sure all the programs were up and running properly.

    By the time it was all set up and working, they now had four stations to monitor the men in black and also all the CCTV cameras in town. This would mean they could have more than one person keeping an eye on things while Sara, Sheana and Prue were out on a mission.

    While Michelle and Samantha were getting the computers working right, Sheana set to work cloaking the room from anyone except them, and she also started working on the spell to add to everyone’s phones. By the time they called in a night, they could all travel between the hidden room in the basement of the cafe to Hypatia’s and also Sara’s home just by speaking the place they wanted to go into their phone once they used speed dial to phone a number.

    Sheana had made the spell so it recognised all of their voices, so they could each use the others phones to make it work, but it wouldn’t work for anyone else. Sheana didn’t want to give the men in black access to any of the three places if they ever got hold of one of the phones.

     “It looks pretty quiet out there tonight.” Michelle said as she scanned the MIB’s system and then checked on the CCTV system around the town.

     “Between Sara killing Spike and Valeck being in town, most the vampires and demons will be keeping their heads down for a couple of nights.” Samantha said as she sat at another station looking at the MIB’s system for herself.

    Michelle thought she was good with computers, but even she had to sit with her mouth hanging open when she saw just how quick Samantha could work a keyboard and hack through firewalls without leaving a trace she was ever there.

     “I’m glad it’s quiet.” Sara smiled. “Means I can go home and take a soak in the bath before going to bed.” She added with a sigh.

    They all blinked over to Sara’s where Josie removed her ring and was soon back to being Jo again, he then made his way home having a mind chat with Sara, so she could make sure he got home okay. He didn’t have any trouble, and he said goodnight to Sara once he was up in his room, and she closed the link before going for a soak in the bath.


*****

    Karl had gone out on patrol with some of his men, hoping to come across the Slayer, so he could hand her a note asking her to call a number he’d wrote at the bottom. Karl thought his best chance to stop the commander and keep the town and possibly the world safe was if the Slayer was kept safe and out of this Valeck’s way, but the town was quiet, so there was no need for the Slayer to show, and in away Karl was glad.

     “Let’s call it a night and head back to base.” Karl said with a sigh.

     “Do you think the Slayer killing this Spike, has made all the other vamps and demons run?” Adams asked sounding disappointed they didn’t see any action.

     “Don’t worry about it Adams, I’m sure the Captain will let you taser him again if you like.” Tanner said with a hearty laugh.

     “Am I ever going to live that down?” Adams asked with a growl. He was still the butt end of jokes over the trouble at the school when he tried to taser the Slayer, but ended up tasering Karl instead.

     “Yep! Just as soon as you taser one of us.” Tanner said as the rest of the team burst out laughing. Even Karl and Adams ended up laughing about it, but Karl’s was more a forced laugh as he knew things his men didn’t. They all looked up to the commander, and finding out he’d formed an alliance with a vampire to catch the Slayer and then sell her secrets to the private sector would destroy his men, but he knew it was all going to come out in the end.

     “I’m sure that the demon world will soon be back out causing trouble, but would you want to come face to face with the Slayer if you saw how easy she made it look when she killed someone as skilled and as old as Spike was?” Karl said once they stopped joking with Adams.

     “What about this other vampire that showed up, Valeck was it?” Adams asked. “Are we looking for him now as well as the Slayer?”

     “No, the Commander says we just patrol and keep him informed if we come across the Slayer.” Karl repeated the orders he’d been given by the commander earlier that day.

    The commander had also pointed out a couple of area’s he didn’t want Karl and any of the other teams going that night while out on patrol. Karl had always done what the commander told him, so he just said yes sir and went about his duties like he always had.

    One of the area’s was a spot where the Slayer had been seen staking a couple of vamps, so Karl thought that this Valeck was going to be looking around that part of town trying to catch sight of the Slayer. Karl just smiled as he thought about the times he’d faced the Slayer, and he got the feeling that the woman had not shown her true strength, but just enough to get the job done, and he hoped that she would drive a stake through Valeck’s dead black heart and send him off to meet Spike in whatever past for a vampire afterlife. Karl may feel like he’s on the opposite side to the Slayer most the time, but at the end of the day she took care of Spike, and even stopped some of his men getting killed by a group of Krennan demons after his men thought they were going to be able to catch one of them.

    They returned to base and Karl went to his office hoping he had more luck the next night and he found the Slayer and spoke to her before she had a run in with Valeck and his team of un-dead soldiers. Something about this Valeck worried Karl, and he had a feeling that he didn’t mind people getting hurt just as long as he got his man or women in this case, as he wanted Prue and the Slayer.

    Karl went to fill in the commander, but he was down in section six again, he seemed to be spending more and more time down there doing god knows what. Karl went back to his office and tried to find something out, but all he could hear was the commander barking orders at the scientists he had working in that section, but none of it made any sense to Karl. He played back some of the earlier recordings, but the commander never spoke to this Valeck, so Karl had no idea what they were up to, but he had a feeling that both the commander and this Valeck were forming a plan to catch the Slayer somehow, and he needed to find out what it was.


*****

    Over the next couple of days Sara and the others went to school and then went to the cafe and did more training until they all knew what they were doing like true professionals, even Josie walked, talked and acted just like one of the girls by the time the weekend came.

    Sara had been speaking to Susan and Kimmie on and off all week, and the two of them were looking forward to spending some time at the new cafe. Sara had been worried about Susan rejoining her old group of friends at one point while she was stood talking to her and Kimmie. They had come over trying to act like they were all still friends, due to Susan retaining her cool status after all the other students not in the know thought that she really had just been playing psycho for a prank.

     “Hi Susan.” Karen Jones asked. She was the new leader of Susan’s old group of friends, and the one that had been doing most the teasing the other day when Susan first returned to school. “Can we have a word with you?” She asked as she looked at Sara and Kimmie in a way that said it was a private word and they should leave now.

     “I’m sorry Karen, but I don’t change diapers.” Susan said with a smirk as she let her inner bitch shine through for just a second. “And I doubt you have anything I want to hear anyway.” Susan added as she looked at Sara and Kimmie to say that they shouldn’t go anywhere.

     “You don’t need to be mean Sue.” Karen pouted looking hurt at the comments Susan had just made.

    Susan just burst out laughing. “You really should open a window while you’re painting your nails sweetie. I have warned you about this before, and how it will kill off what few brain cells you have left.” Susan said it like she was talking to a small child that had trouble understanding what was being said.

    Karen went to speak, but gave up when she saw that Sara and Kimmie were in a fit of giggles, as was some other students that had overheard what Susan just said. “I was trying to be nice and offer you your old spot back as head of our little group of friends.” Karen said in a Huff as she turned and started walking away with the other three girls turning and running to catch up with her, even though a couple looked sad like they wanted to still hang with Susan more than Karen.

     “I have real friends now Karen, friends that actually like me for just being me!” Susan shouted after the small group of girls as they made their way through the fast filling hallway as they all made their way from one classroom to their next.

     “That was funny Suzie.” Kimmie giggled.

     “Was I really that bad?” Susan asked as she watched the four girls get swallowed up in among all the other students.

     “Sadly yes, but not anymore.” Sara said with a proud smile. “Now you’re almost nice to spend time with.” Sara said with a straight face, but soon started giggling when she saw the frown Susan was giving her.

     “Maybe Karen was asking the wrong one to join their group.” Susan teased as she playfully slapped Sara on the arm as she also started to giggle.

    Susan and Kimmie said they would see Sara at the cafe and then Sara went to find the others and enjoy the rest of her day.

    They all had one final dress rehearsal on the Friday night where they all dressed in their uniforms of skirts, blouses and aprons as they did a dry run of running all the computers and serving drinks to some people they invited to have a look around the place. The drinks were free, but they had to live with the odd mistake and point out anything that could be improved on.

    Joanne had to point out a couple of things to the girl’s, but for the most part they did just fine and worked well together as a team. There would be other full time staff members working with the girl’s, but Samantha had made it so the girl’s could leave on short notice to deal with things of a supernatural nature when needed. Samantha was pretending to be Maggie, Michelle’s mum as she told Joanne and the other full time members about the girls needing to keep on top of their school work and having sick family members they may need to run off and look after, but most the work Sara and the others would be doing, wouldn’t be done until after the cafe was closed in the evenings.


*****

    Saturday morning came and the girls all got ready to leave for the cafe and then they had to wait for Jo to arrive and then slip on his ring, and they waited for the change to take affect and soon Sara was helping Josie get dressed to leave for the cafe. None of them were leaving home in their uniforms for work; they would all get changed once at the cafe.

    Samantha was disguised as Maggie again, so Michelle was free to be herself and help Sara, Sheana and Josie serve in the shop. Prue was helping out by keeping an eye on the MIB’s computer system down in the secret room. Prue had used the new app that Sheana had come up with to help them come and go from the secret computer room without being seen. Another reason for Prue helping out by keeping an eye on the MIB’s was so she could find out where Valeck was, so she could track him down and talk to him about what she was doing now. Prue hoped that by explaining what happened, she could change Valeck’s mind and stop him from wanting to kill her.

    The cafe was busy and they had a good range of people calling in to check the place out. They had set up some smaller rooms that had games systems in them, so people could go in and play tournaments if they wished, and the rooms had been booked up solid for most of the weekend already. They had five of these rooms in total and each one had an Xbox, Playstation and Wii in them with multiple controllers.

    Sara was given the task of policing the people using the rooms, due to her being able to handle anyone wanting to start anything. She only had trouble with one boy that got mad and managed to break a playstation controller, but he was soon calmed down and agreed to pay for a replacement, once Sara had used her mind thing to make him. She wasn’t happy she had to do it, but the boy called her a couple of nasty names and she wanted to get some revenge on him for it. She then convinced him that he needed to go home and help his mother clean the house. She had read in his mind how he had spoken to his mum before heading out with a couple of his friends. “Women do the cleaning.” He’d said to her. Sara wondered how his mother would take having him home early and willing to help her get the housework done.

    Kimmie and Susan turned up and smiled as they were served by Sheana. Then they sat and had a chat about the cafe with Sheana and Michelle while they had their break, and then Sophie and Sara took a break and had a chat. They asked how they liked working for a living, and the girls all said it was fun, but hard work as well. Kimmie and Susan stopped for an hour before they thought it best to free up the table for someone else and they left again, but promised to call in again the next day and book some time in one of the games rooms.

    The cafe was open from eight in the morning until ten at night, but the girls clocked out at five, so they could go up stairs and order a pizza before they went down to the basement and the secret room to see what the men in black were up to, and if it was worth Sara Sheana, and Prue heading out on patrol.

    Once they had all eaten and got changed out of their uniforms, they let Sheana blink them all down there so they could give Prue a couple of pizza slices, but they all looked a little puzzled when they saw that Prue wasn’t down there. Sara thought she might have gone home to spend some time with Jenna, but that was soon proved to not be the case when she saw a note stuck to the monitor on one of the computer stations they had down there.

    I’m following up a lead on Valeck. It may not pan out to be anything, so I can’t see the point of us all going, and I have my ring and the new phone app that Sheana designed, so I’ll get out of there if anything happens.

    Hugs

    Prue

     “How can she be so stupid as to go after Valeck on her own?” Sara asked as she let the others read the note. “Can you work out where she might have gone Michelle?” Sara asked.

     “I’ll have a look at what she found, and see if I can come up with something for you.” Michelle said as she took a seat at the same machine Prue had been using, and she started a back trace on all the data Prue had been looking at.

    Michelle spent the next hour going through data and trying to work out what Prue had found on this Valeck, and where he might be. She finally had a rough idea of where Prue might have gone, but Prue knew more about Valeck, so she must have seen a clue in something she read that was lost on Michelle and the others.

     “I’m still not getting an answer from her phone.” Sara said as she tried calling Prue for the hundredth time. “I keep getting the same stupid voice telling me the phone I’m calling has been turned off.” Sara added with anger in her voice.

     “I may be able to track her down using her ring.” Sheana said as she picked up a gold chain and held it up over a map of the town they had in the middle of the room.

     “I hope you can sis, because I have a really bad feeling about something.” Sara said looking worried.

     “Can’t you just link with her mind Sara?” Josie asked.

     “That’s what’s got me worried Josie. I can’t link with her, it’s like she’s not here anymore.” Sara explained looking even more worried that Valeck might have already found Prue and found some way to stake her.

     “Oh I see.” Josie said looking just as worried.

    Sheana got a move on and started chanting some words none of the others understood as she let a small glowing blue crystal start rocking back and forth over the map. It only took a couple of seconds for it to stick to the map pinpointing the spot where Prue was.

     “Let’s suit up and go see if Prue’s alright.” Sara said as she first looked at the spot on the map and then she stepped back and morphed into her Slayer armour, and Sheana did the same and morphed into her black witch disguise.

     “I trust you’ll both have our backs while we’re out there?” Sara asked in her sexy sounding Slayer voice as she looked at Michelle and Josie sat at the computers already looking for any chatter from the men in black and whether or not they had Prue, or any information about her.

     “We’ve always got your back Slayer, now go and find Prue.” Josie ordered.

     “Yes Ma’am.” Sara said snapping a salute to Josie just before she touched her belt and then vanished from sight.

     “See you soon.” Sheana said just before she too was gone from the room.

    Sara and Sheana appeared at the spot Sheana had pinpointed on the map, but they couldn’t see anyone around. Sara thought the worst and even looked for any sign of ash on the ground where a vampire might have been staked, but there was nothing for them to find.

     “Are you sure this is where you thought she was?” Sara asked as she turned to look at Sheana.

     “Yes this is the place.” Sheana said as she looked around. “I can still feel the power from the ring.” Sheana added as she closed her eyes and then held out her hand and tried to narrow down the place the power was coming from. “It’s coming from this direction.” Sheana said as she started walking towards a metal grate covering a drain.

     “Do you think she went down there?” Sara asked as she looked down into the drain and realised that the drain wasn’t big enough for Prue to fit down.

    Before Sheana gave Sara an answer she chanted something and Sara watched as Prue’s ring floated up out the drain and into Sheana’s hand.

     “Why would Prue throw her ring down a drain?” Sara asked looking more worried than she ever had before. “Do you think...?” Sara asked.

     “I hope not.” Sheana said fully understanding what Sara was getting at. “Maybe she just didn’t want the men in black or Valeck to get their hands on it.” Sheana shrugged.

     “But that would mean that either the men in black now have Prue, or worse, Valeck does.” Sara said not feeling any better knowing that. “We better get back to base and see if we can find out anything on the MIB’s system, so we can plan a rescue mission.” Sara added as she blinked back to the basement at the cafe.

     “Did you find her?” Josie asked, even though she could tell they hadn’t, due to Prue not being with them, but Josie did see Sheana place Prue’s ring down on a desk looking worried. “Where did you find that?” Josie asked looking worried now.

     “It was down a drain at the side of the road.” Sheana answered looking lost in thought. Sheana was thinking the same as the others. They had a feeling that Prue had been staked, and the ring had been washed down the drain as part of a cleanup effort by the men in black.

     “Have you found any word about what might have happened to her Michelle? Do the men in black have her?” Sara asked as she morphed back into her normal look, sick of hearing her Slayer voice.

     “There’s nothing on their system Sara, and from what I can tell, they haven’t been anywhere near the place where Prue’s ring was found.” Michelle explained her findings. “If anything it looks like the men in black were being ordered to keep away from that part of town for some reason.” Michelle added with a puzzled look.

     “What information did you find on Valeck in their system?” Sara asked as she started to get a small spark of an idea as to how Prue had tracked down where Valeck might have been. “What was in the report from Armen’s, the night I killed Spike?”

     “Nothing was said about Valeck even showing up, just that you dealt with the vampire named spike before vanishing into the night.” Michelle said as she brought up the report for Sara to look at, but Sara trusted Michelle’s word.

     “What you thinking Sara?” Josie asked when she saw the look of deep thought and worry on Sara’s face.

     “I’m beginning to think that Valeck and the men in black could be working together.” Sara said with fear in her voice.

     “The commander working with a vampire? Do you realise just how insane that sounds?” Josie asked as she looked at Sara like she’d just said the dumbest thing ever.

     “I know, but how else do you explain the commander’s men not going in these areas, and Prue vanishing from one of them?” Sara asked as she pointed at an area on the map they had set up in the middle of the room.

     “I’m sorry to be the one to say this Sara, but if you can’t sense Prue anymore, then that can only mean one thing.” Josie said as she got up and walked over to Sara and looked her in the eyes.

    Sara looked at Josie and her eyes started to fill with tears. “I can’t believe that, I can’t believe that Prue has gone, she needs to be here to look after Jenna.” Sara said as she finally broke down and accepted that what Josie had said was true, and Prue was gone.

    Josie wanted to remove the ring and become Jo for Sara as she sobbed in her arms, but she was wearing the ring that only changed her body, so if she removed the ring now, it would leave her looking like Jo, but still wearing Josie’s clothes, and Josie didn’t want to rip the blouse and skirt she was wearing.

    Sara finally pulled herself together and decided she needed to speak with Hypatia before she went home and faced Jenna with the bad news about her sister.

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh dear

Another nice cliffhanger Sara.

Kim

For someone who's lived so

For someone who's lived so long you'd think Prue would have gained enough wisdom to not pull such a stupid plan, I really hope she can be found without too much bloodshed.

Hypatia's gonna be really mad with Prue, looking forward to more

Big hugs

Lizzie :-)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

To Make A Wish Chapter 31 (New Chapter)

She could also be calling in somebody who knows how to deal with Valeck.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine