To Make A Wish Chapter 22

Printer-friendly version

 © September 2007-2012

Chapter Twenty Two

Previously...

    Karen wasn’t happy to find out what The Commander was doing, and she had another go about him using more of his men to sort out Spike, so Sara didn’t have to. They let her have another little rant before Sara explained how Hypatia said it would make life easier now they had four willing souls to help feed him the information they wanted him to have, and also it would help keep him from finding out about Sara and Sheana being the Slayer and her witch side kick.

    Sara carried Jenna up to bed once they’d brought the others up to speed. They brushed their teeth before climbing into bed to get some much needed sleep, so they could start a new battle with the men in black tomorrow.

And now the story continues...

    Jo and Mike had met the girls at the end of their road before Sara formed a mind link between them all, so they could talk about the men in black without the risk of anyone overhearing them. The only two people that could listen in would be Hypatia and Jenna, but Sara and Sheana had left Jenna getting ready to spend the day round with Maggie and Cathleen next door at Holly’s.

     “Did you find out anything else last night after Sheana and I went home?” Sara thought to the two boys, or one boy and a girl, as it was Michelle that said hi in the mind link.

     “No not really, other than they managed to extract the four subjects without any trouble.” Michelle said.

     “Did it say whether any of the subjects got hurt or not?” Sara asked with worry in her voice. Sara wasn’t sure she wanted to know if any of them were hurt or not, but part of her knew she had to know for her own peace of mind.

     “All four subjects were extracted without problem, and they are all responding well to the treatment.” Michelle said it like she was reading it from the screen of her computer. “Well that’s what the mission report said when I read it this morning.” Michelle pointed out.

     “Do you believe what they write in them things then Michelle?” Sara asked, still sounding unsure she did the right thing letting the men in black get away with removing people from their homes and brainwashing them into thinking they had the idea to move away to a new town and start again.

     “I doubt they know we’re in their system, so I can’t see why they would have a reason to start lying in the mission reports. Well not unless it involves a Slayer and a cute witch dressed in black that is.” Michelle giggled.

     “Some of them reports make funny reading.” Jo chuckled. “They play down the amount of embarrassment you cause them.” Jo added with more chuckles.

     “I’m sure they do.” Sara said with a grin in her voice. “They’re not going to want to say that a red head dressed in leather made them look like idiots, or that a powerful witch swapped all their guns and vehicles for friendlier versions.” Sara pointed out with a giggle.

     “I did read about you wrestling a stun gun out of a soldiers hand before you shot the leader of the team at the school with it.” Jo said sounding shocked, just before they heard him chuckle. “I think his name was Adams.” Jo added in mock horror.

     “Whatever helps them sleep at night.” Sara said with a sigh. She’d already told them the story of what happened at the school, and how she’d blinked out the way just before Adams tried to shoot her, and ended up hitting Karl instead.

     “Do you think he got in trouble for shooting his team leader?” Jo asked.

     “If you were the leader of an elite team and a team member shot you, wouldn’t you want some sort of payback for it?” Sara asked with a giggle.

     “To right I would!” Jo shouted back, making the others jump.

     “Jo!” Sara snapped back. “What have I told you about shouting while using the mind link?” Sara asked.

     “Please don’t do it?” Jo asked in a whisper. “Sorry mummy.” Jo added in a baby voice.

     “Keep that up mister, and you’ll get to spend a couple of days as a baby for real.” Sara warned with an evil tone to her voice.

    Jo was suddenly very worried as he realised that Sara could get Sheana to actually make it happen very easily. “I really am sorry for making you all jump, and I’ll try to remember in future to just use my inside voice while in a mind link.”

    They soon reached the school and made their way to the computer rooms, so Mike could hack into the school system and find out the names of the new teachers starting at the school. Due to Mike being in an advanced computer science class, he had access to the room at any time, but Sara, Sheana and Jo kept watch outside the room just in case a teacher came along.

     “How long is this going to take Mikey?” Jo asked as he stuck his head around the door.

     “Longer if you keep asking me questions?” Mike said with a sarcastic grin back at his friend. “I’m into the system now, and just printing out the list of new teachers now.” Mike added as he waited for the laser printer to spit out the sheet of paper.

    Mike had a worried look on his face as he joined the others back in the hallway, but they couldn’t talk about it there, so they just started walking to the girl’s homeroom while Sara formed a mind link, so they could talk about the thing that had Mike looking so worried.

     “What’s wrong Mike, couldn’t you get the list of names?” Sara asked.

     “No I got the list of names, but it’s not going to be as easy finding out which are the agents, as we first thought.” Michelle’s voice said in the link.

    “How hard can it be? We don’t have that many new teachers start on a weekly basis.” Jo asked.

     “We have eight new teachers starting at the school today.” Michelle pointed out.

     “Eight?!” Jo asked a little too loud, making the other three jump again. Jo looked worried as Sara growled at him as she had a sudden flash of a vision where she was sat with a baby on her knee. “Sorry.” Jo added with pleading in his voice.

     “Why do we have so many new teachers starting on the same day?” Sara asked sounding a little puzzled by it herself.

     “Our school is part of a teacher exchange program. Teachers get to see how other classes around the country do things, to see if any of it can help them become better teachers.” Michelle explained the reason to the other three. “The Commander must have thought this a good way to get his people into the school unnoticed.” Michelle added with a sigh, as she realised their job had just got a lot harder.

     “It looks like we’ve got our work cut out for us then now.” Sara said with a sigh, as she thought about all the work it was going to take trying to work out which of the eight teachers were working for The Commander. “We’ll talk more at lunchtime about it all, but just be careful what you do and say until then.” Sara warned.

     “You and Sheana are the two with special gifts, so I hope you two are going to take extra special care to not get noticed?” Jo asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He was soon swallowing hard though when he saw the vision of Sara bouncing a baby girl on her knee as she called it ‘Josie’. Sheana and Mike were both giggling when they saw the worried look on Jo’s face. They both thought it would be fun to see Jo spend some time as a baby girl, but Jo didn’t look as keen on the idea.

    Jo and Mike walked with Sara and Sheana to their homeroom before the two boys ran off to get to their own. Sara and Sheana had just taken their seats when the homeroom teacher came in and informed them that there would be an assembly for all the students in the main hall. Sara and Sheana filed out with all the other students in their class, as they joined the others coming out of theirs so they could all go to the main hall.

    Once all the older students were seated on chairs and the younger ones were just sat crossed legged on the floor, the headmaster started to explain about the teacher exchange program and the reason for them having eight new teachers in the school. He went on to introduce each teacher in turn. Sara took the chance to probe each new teachers mind for any clue as to whether or not they were working for The Commander, but she wasn’t getting any sort of a sign to say any of them were. The headmaster then went one to introduce each new teacher by name.

     “Students, I’d like you all to meet Miss Reagan the new art teacher.” The head master said as he pointed at a woman sat at the far end of the row of new teachers. Miss Reagan stood up and smiled as she gave a quick wave to the students filling the hall.

     “Then we have Mr Weatherly the new sports teacher.” He said pointed to an older ex military looking man. Sara though he could be one of The Commanders people. Mr Weatherly never bothered to stand up; he just gave a nod of his head.

     “Mr Durand will be teaching Drama, and helping out with the school play.” The head master didn’t look very confident about the school play part though. Mr Durand jumped to his feet and did an over the top bow to the students before he sat back down again grinning.

     “Mrs Barlow will be teaching history. Mr Blecker will be one of the Science teachers. Miss Pearson, computer science. Mr LeBelle French and German, and Mr McClure will be teaching English.” The headmaster said as he pointed at each of the new teachers in turn as he said their names.

    Sara looked at each teacher in turn wondering how she was ever going to remember all their names, but she thought she’d just need to worry about remembering the names of the teachers she’d have, to start with. Sara was also looking for any sign, no matter how small, to see if she could pick out the ones with military training, but they all just looked like normal people ready to teach a bunch of kids something new.

     “What do you think of the new teacher’s sis?” Sheana asked, but gave Sara a look that said she wondered if she’d picked up on anything. Sheana was learning to notice when Sara was using her mind reading trick on people, and she’d noticed her sister looking very focused while the head master was calling out their names.

     “They all seem alright, but only time will tell.” Sara replied sounding very cryptic as she gave Sheana a worried looked to let her now she’d not been able to find anything out so far.

    Sara and Sheana were about to meet one of the new teacher’s because their first lesson of the day was Art with Miss Reagan.

     “Good morning students!” Miss Reagan shouted to the class once they were all sat in their places ready to start work on their projects. “I know you were all working on things with your old art teacher, so please carry on and shout up if you need my help.” She added with a smile.

    Sara and Sheana found miss Reagan easy going, and Sara found herself hoping that this woman wasn’t working for The Commander, but then again all the people The Commander would have in place for a mission like this, would have to be very good at what they do, so Sara kept that in mind as she got Miss Reagan to help her with some sketches her and Sheana were trying to do.

    Their next lesson was with Mr McClure, the new English teacher. He seemed to know what he was teaching, so Sara found it hard to believe this man could be one of The Commanders spies, but then again Sara wasn’t about to let her guard down and start trying to bench press the teachers desk or something just as silly to get herself noticed.

*****

    Jo and Mike had sports for their last two periods of the morning, and they both looked worried when they saw the new sports teacher Mr Weatherly walk into the changing room.

     “Good morning ladies!” Mr Weatherly shouted as he entered the changing room and walked from one end to the other looking at each student as he went. “As you all know, I am the new head sports teacher. Now I want to see just how good you all are at rugby.” He added with an evil grin.

    Some of the boys let out a groan while others just looked happy to be getting out on the field. Jo wasn’t too bad at rugby, but Mike hated it, just like he did most sports. Mike was happier in the computer room, or any one of the other subjects that didn’t involve him running around the pitch in the rain getting wet and muddy.

    Mike suddenly looked worried when he heard what the new teacher was saying to another couple of boys about the studs they had in their ears.

     “I’m not sure what your last sports teacher let you get away with wearing while out on the pitch, but none of my boys will be going out there wearing any kind of jewellery, I want to see it all removed.” Mr Weatherly said as he did another lap of the changing room. “That goes for you to buttercup.” He added as he looked down at Mike still wearing his ring that stopped him reverting back to being Michelle.

     “I can’t take my ring off sir.” Mike said looking worried as he made a fist and then covered it with his other hand.

     “No such word as can’t flower.” Mr Weatherly said sarcastically. “Now lose the ring for the sports lesson, or lose it for the rest of the day.” The man added as he bent down so he was nose to nose with Mike.

    Mike in fear of what would happen if he lost his ring for the day, slowly slipped it off his hand and then placed it in his school bag hidden down in a secret little hiding spot so no one would be able to find it and steal it while he was out on the pitch. Mike just hoped that this new teacher didn’t keep them out on the pitch any longer than they would normally be out there. Sheana had added a one hour delay on the ring returning him to looking like Michelle, and they only normally played for forty five minutes, so Mike hoped to be back inside the changing room and wearing the ring again before Michelle made an appearance.

     “See, that wasn’t so hard to do was it cutie?” Mr Weatherly asked with more sarcasm. “Now finish getting ready and get out on the field so we can see what sort of men you are!” He shouted just before he left the changing room to head out onto the wet pitch.

     “What an ass.” Mike said as he looked at Jo. “I really hope we don’t end up running late with this lesson.” Mike added looking worried as he looked at his hand that was now missing the ring.

     “You and me both.” Jo said looking just as worried for his friend. Jo knew how much Mike hated doing any kind of sports, but he knew that Mike really did hate rugby, and today wasn’t going to change his feelings about it either.

    Mr Weatherly looked to have it in for Mike from the first second he picked the two sides that would be playing each other. Jo and Mike ended up on the same team, but there was little Jo could do to help Mike when Mr Weatherly said that each team would score double points when one member from each team scored a touchdown. This team member just so happened to be Mike for one team and a kid called Jason smith for the other team. Mike and Jason both looked worried when Mr Weatherly told them the new rule.

    From the minute the game started Mike found himself with the rugby ball as his teammates tried to get him across the line, while the other team did all they could to stop them scoring, so they could get it to their own special teammate to do the same thing. By the time Mr Weatherly blew the whistle for the end of the match, Mike was covered head to toe in mud and was hurting quite bad from being tackled to the ground to many times to count.

     “Are you okay Mike?” Jo asked his mud covered friend as he helped him make his way back to the changing room so they could get his ring back on his finger before the hour was up, and he turned into a girl.

     “Do I look alright to you?” Mike asked with some pain in his voice. “This new teacher is a psycho.” Mike added looking worried at what he’d made all the other students do to him all the way through the rugby match.

     “You’ll get no argument from me on that one my friend.” Jo said as they finally entered the changing room.

    Mike went to make his way over to his things to get his ring back on, but found his path blocked by Mr Weatherly. “Don’t even think about trying to skip having a shower any of you.” He said as he pointed to the now steaming showers.

     “I wasn’t planning to sir, but I need to get my kit off and grab my towel.” Mike tried to point out.

     “I’m not falling for that one son. Strip outside the shower and then run over and get your towel once you’ve showered.” Mr Weatherly said as he pushed Mike towards the showers.

    Mike wanted to argue about his treatment by this new teacher/bully, but he knew that any time wasted arguing would add to the risk of him going over the hour limit and Michelle making her big break out at school in the showers with all the other boys stood around him as it happened. Mike removed his muddy sports kit and then ran into the shower to wash off the mud, so he could go and get dried and put the ring back on.

     “Oh crap.” Mike said all of a sudden as he felt his chest and realised that Michelle’s breasts were starting to bud as he felt other parts of his body starting to change as well. Mike had turned his back to all the other boys in the showers, but he still had to get from the shower to his towel and clothes across the other side of the changing room. His head was beginning to feel heavier as his hair got longer and wetter. Mike could feel his bottom beginning to swell and plump out making him look even more feminine from the back.

    Mike jumped when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. If he turned around now the person would see that he had a set of breast and his manhood was reseeding at an alarming rate to be replaced by a set of virginal lips like a girl would have.

     “Mike, quick put this on before someone comes in and sees you like that.” Jo’s voice suddenly said as he handed Mike his ring.

    Mike let out a sigh as he grabbed the ring and slipped it on his finger. Then he looked down and watched the breast shrink back down to nothing more than a boy his age would have, and he felt his manhood returning to its normal size.

     “Thanks Jo.” Mike said as he looked over his shoulder at his best friend. “How were you able to get it though?” Mike asked in a whisper, not wanting to be overheard by the new Sports teacher or any of the other students.

     “I walked over and grabbed it when I was getting our towels. He seemed more interested in making sure you got in the shower, so he didn’t notice what I was doing.” Jo explained as he took a quick dip under the shower before they both left again to get dried and dressed so they could meet up with Sara and Sheana for lunch.

    Mike had never felt happier to have is male parts than he was at the minute as he finished getting showered and then wrapped has towel around his waist to stop all the teasing over his small manhood.


*****

    The girl’s were glad when lunchtime came around, so they could sit and formulate a new plan to find out which teachers were their men in black spies. The only down side was the fact it had started raining as the morning went on, so they wouldn’t be able to go out and sit under their favourite tree after eating their lunch.

    Jo and Mike were waiting for them just outside the lunch hall looking tired and a little depressed. Sheana noticed that Mike looked to be in some pain as he had an arm wrapped around his waist.

     “What happened to you two?” Sara asked once they were all stood in the lunch queue. “Is someone picking on Mike again?” Sara looked a little angry as she asked this question.

     “No, well yes you could say that, but it’s a legal form of bullying.” Jo tried to explain. “We’ve just had sports with the new sports teacher, Mr Weatherly. He’s got to be ex military.” Jo added with a worried look when he saw the puzzled look Sara and Sheana were giving him over the bullying question.

    Sara soon caught onto what Jo was trying to say about Mr Weatherly being one of the Commanders spies, but he could also just be a strict sports teacher as well, so she knew that watching them and then setting up some little tests was the only way to know for sure.

     “I’m glad Sheana and I won’t have to meet him then.” Sara said looking relieved.

     “I’m sorry to tell you this then, but you will be having him.” Jo pointed out. “He’s helping to teach the boys and the girls.” Jo explained when he saw the shocked looks both Sara and Sheana were now giving him.

     “I hope they’re not letting him enter the girls changing rooms as well?” Sara said as she suddenly felt dirty at the thought of the man she’d seen up on the stage wandering through the girls changing room while they got changed.

     “I think you’re safe there Sara.” Mike said with a wince. “The school won’t want to open themselves to that kind of trouble. He’s just overseeing all the sports teachers as he’s the new head sports teacher.” Mike added as he winced again holding his side.

     “What happened to you Mike?” Sara asked when she could see that Mike was hurting.

     “Mr Weatherly thought it would be fun to paint a target on Mike’s back while we were playing rugby.” Jo said with a frown.

     “Why would this man put paint on you?” Sheana asked, not understanding what Jo was trying to say.

     “I didn’t mean like that Sheana.” Jo chuckled. “I mean he said our team would score double points if Mike got over the line with the ball, so everyone kept throwing the ball to Mike, and the other team kept tackling him to the ground.

     “I do not like this new sports teacher.” Sheana growled as a ceiling bulb suddenly blew just above them.

     “Calm down sis.” Sara’s voice suddenly said in Sheana’s head. “We don’t want them finding out about us.” She added with some worry in her voice.

     “But I want to hurt this man Sara.” Sheana thought back with anger in her voice.

     “We’ll find some way to get revenge for what he’s done to Mike, but we need to be smart about it.” Sara explained.

     “Good, but can I at least heal Mike then?” Sheana asked sounding much calmer now she knew that they would do something about this horrid man.

     “Yes you can heal him sis, but don’t let anyone see you do it though.” Sara warned.

     “I know just the way.” Sheana giggled just before she wrapped her ars around Mike and kissed him on the lips. What no one saw was the blue mist Sheana blew into Mike’s mouth helping him to heal.

     “Wow. I’ve heard of kissing it better, but that really was something else Sheana.” Mike said with a grin, feeling a hundred percent better than he did a minute ago.

    Mike and Sheana were soon blushing when a couple of kids behind them in the lunch queue started complaining about them being put off wanting any food if they had to watch any more of the love making.

    They finally got their lunch and found an empty table to sit and enjoy it at before they went to find a quiet spot they could have a chat about the four spies now pretending to be teachers. What Sara and the others didn’t know was the fact that it was only two teachers a caretaker and an office assistant they were looking for. six of the teachers were nothing but that, just teachers.

     “I know just the place to go and hang out.” Jo said once they left the lunchroom. He led the way to the library where they could sit and pretend to look through some books while Sara opened a mind link for them all to chat about the MIB problem. They were soon all sat pretending to look at a book each while Sara opened the mind link for them all.

     “How are you feeling now Michelle?” Sara asked, using Mike’s female name.

     “I’m feeling much better thanks for asking Sara.” Michelle’s voice said in her mind. “I did come close to letting the whole changing room see me become Michelle though.” Michelle’s voice added as she then explained about Mr Weatherly forcing Mike to remove the ring and then not letting him put it back on before taking a shower.

     “I hate this man more and more.” Sheana grumbled.

     “I can only agree with you sis, but we need to be careful how we deal with him, just in case he is working for The Commander.” Sara said as she tried to think of the best way to work out which teachers were spies. “Any one got any ideas on how we find out which teacher’s aren’t real teachers?” Sara asked the other three.

     “Can’t you just probe their minds and find out that way?” Jo asked.

     “Damn! Why didn’t I think of that?” Sara said sarcastically. “Don’t you think I already have?” Sara asked.

     “How can they block you from reading their minds?” Jo asked sounding puzzled.

     “They’re not blocking anything, they just believe they have been teachers all their lives, so they don’t remember ever being soldiers or whatever else they might have been.” Sara explained the problems she was having.

     “We could try a back trace into each teacher’s past and see if we can spot any errors, but that could take some time to do.” Michelle said.

     “It could also get us caught trying it.” Sara pointed out her worries in doing that. She’d seen enough movies to know that most government groups put things in place to alert them to people looking into an agents back story.

     “What about setting a little trap for each teacher, and then wait to see which ones take the bait?” Jo suggested.

     “That could be the best idea, but what sort of a trap can we set that would let us know the secret identity of each spy without dropping us in it with the men in black?” Sara asked sounding thoughtful.

     “That’s going to be the tricky part with a school full of camera’s to deal with as well as spies now.” Jo said with worry in his voice, but no answer to Sara’s question about how they could flush out each spy.

     “What about getting Hypatia to help us set the traps?” Michelle suddenly asked like she’d come up with a plan.

     “What do you have in mind for her to help us with?” Sara asked.

     “I was thinking we could get her to make each new teacher see the Slayer talking to a student, and telling them to meet her someplace different, then we can see if the men in black show up to try and catch you.” Michelle explained, sounding happy with her idea.

     “That could work Michelle.” Sara said, liking the plan. “We’d need to do it to each teacher though, and The Commander will be on to us after the first couple of times.” Sara pointed out the flaw in their plan.

     “If we can make the teachers see whatever we want them to using Hypatia, then why not set up different traps using different people?” Jo said.

     “I don’t follow you Jo.” Sara said for the group when there was only silence to what Jo just said.

     “I mean you can use the Slayer in one vision, then use Sheana’s witch image in another, and maybe throw in a couple of vampires, like this Spike compelling a student and other stuff like that, then we wait to see which ones the men in black go after.” Jo explained in more detail.

     “That would be the best way to make this work Sara.” Michelle said, liking what Jo had come with to improve her plan. “We can track them to see which targets they go after, using their own computer system against them.” Michelle added sounding a little smug.

     “Very true, and once we know a teacher is clean, we can use the same vision on another teacher until we know which ones are working for the commander.” Sara said sounding much happier now they had a plan in place.

    Sheana had been quiet while the other three formed a plan, but she spoke up once they had finished their planning. “I’m sorry that I didn’t think of this sooner Michelle, but I think it best if I make the ring invisible to everyone except you while you wear it.” Sheana reached out and cupped Mike’s hand in hers as she spoke in the mind link. When she moved her hand away again, only Mike could now see the gold band on his finger.

     “Thank you Sheana, but I don’t blame you for what happened this morning.” Michelle’s voice said in the group link as Mike took hold of Sheana’s hand out in the real world. “I will still be able to see it when I take it off right? I’d hate to put it down someplace and not remember where I put it.” Michelle giggled.

     “Yes silly.” Sheana giggled back.

    Sara was glad to see that Michelle had managed to get Sheana to snap out of her depressed mood over the trouble with the ring. She was also glad to see that no one would be trying to take Mike’s ring anymore either. Mike being exposed as a girl using magic to look like a boy didn’t bare thinking about.

    Lunchtime was soon over; Sara had said she’d link up with Hypatia later in the evening to explain their plan to her. They all left the library and walked to their first classes of the afternoon. Sara and Sheana had history with another one of the new teachers. Mrs Barlow was a strange little woman that seemed to have a head full of information. Sara had poked around in there for a short time, but soon left when she felt like it was giving her a headache. Sara was going to be very surprised if this woman turned out to be working for the commander.

    Nothing exciting happened for the rest of the day, and Jo and Mike were stood at the school gates waiting for Sara and Sheana when they left the school.

     “How was history with Mrs Barlow?” Jo asked with a grin. Him and Mike had had her last period and found her to be a little weird.

     “I found her to be a little on the loony side.” Sara said as she tried to think of a suitable word to describe the little old woman.

     “Very true, but she knows her stuff, and made the lesson interesting.” Jo said sounding impressed with the woman.

     “She sure does.” Sara said, not able to argue the point that Mrs Barlow really did know her history, and she had the entire class listening to some of her stories. It turned out that Mrs Barlow’s father had been an archaeologist, and he’d dragged her all over the world with him when she was growing up, which left her with some interesting stories to pass on to her students.

    Mike had slipped his ring off as they walked home, so the spell would be about worn off by the time him and Jo had walked the girls to the end of their road before heading home themselves. Mike couldn’t wait to get home and let his body shift back to his female form of Michelle. He’d been disappointed that he’d missed out on getting to spend a day as Sara, so he could be closer to Sheana for the day, but at the same time he had worried about doing something to give Sara and Sheana a bad name around the school.

    Sara opened a mind link between them all, so they could talk more freely about the men in black, and who they thought the spies might be out of the eight teachers that had all started on the same day. Sara also wanted to talk about them meeting up later in the night, so they could sort out a look for Jo and Michelle to use as grownups at the internet cafe.

     “Did any of you get any vibes from any of the other teachers like the one you got from Mr Weatherly this morning?” Sara thought to the others as they walked along like everything was normal.

     “No, all the other new teachers seemed normal to me.” Jo’s voice said. “Weatherly is just an evil piece of work through and through.” He added with anger in his voice.

     “I’d still like to teach him a lesson for picking on Mike like he did.” Sheana added as she reached out and took hold of Mike’s hand while they walked along.

     “We can’t risk doing anything silly and exposing ourselves sis.” Sara warned Sheana. “The way he treated Mike this morning could have been for the sole purpose of getting someone to react to it and show him that they have the use of magic.” Sara tried to explain.

     “Try not to worry too much about what happened this morning Sheana. I made it through okay, and I won’t have the problem again, now you’ve made it so only I can see the ring when I wear it.” Michelle’s voice said as she also tried to make Sheana calm down before she did something that got them noticed by the men in black.

     “Do you think Spike left the area last night after you kicked his arse?” Jo asked, doing a very bad impression of what Spike sounded like, but it did make the others giggle still. Jo was trying to help change the subject and calm Sheana down.

     “Part of me hopes he’s gone, but another part hopes he’s still around so I can finish him off once and for all.” Sara said with anger in her voice now over the fact she got side swiped by Drusilla, so they could make their escape. “He’s too dangerous to leave out there.” Sara added with worry in her voice as she thought about some of the things this version of Spike could end up doing.

     “The men in black had no idea where they went, but they also had no idea where the two of them were stopping either.” Michelle’s voice said. “I’ll keep an eye on the men in black and let you know the minute they find anything out.” Michelle added.

     “I’ll be glad when we have the Cafe set up so we can all help out with the surveillance on the men in black with you.” Sara said. “Speaking of which, do the two of you want to come over later to sort out your older selves?” Sara asked.

     “I could come over now.” Michelle said, not eager to go home to an empty house with Mike’s parents still being away.

     “I don’t mind that.” Sheana was quick to add sounding happy about the idea of having Michelle join them for dinner.

     “I never thought you would sis.” Sara giggled. “I’m sure we could squeeze another one, or even two out of the dinner tonight.” Sara added sounding hopeful that Jo might stop for some dinner as well.

     “I’d love to, but mum needs me to watch Abnormal for an hour while she pops to the doctors.” Jo sighed.

     “Abnormal?” Sara asked sounding puzzled as she tried to remember if Jo had a dog or a cat, judging from the name.

     “Abby, his sister.” Michelle giggled. “Abigail Norman. Sounds like Abby normal, so Jo has always called her abnormal.” Michelle explained with some more giggles.

     “That’s so evil Jo!” Sara though to him with shock in her voice. “There’s no wonder she doesn’t like you very much if you keep calling her that.” Sara added.

     “You’ve met her Sara, and she is Abnormal.” Jo argued, but Sara and the others could hear the chuckle in his voice, so they knew he didn’t really mean it.

    Sara had never had problems like Jo was having with his sister when she was younger, and still a boy. Simon had always looked up to his big sister, mostly trying to work out why he couldn’t be more like her, but Simon still did everything his big sister asked. Sara was so lost in the old memories of being Simon and sneaking into his sister’s room to play dress up that she was soon dragging Sheana, Jo and Michelle into a vision of one such Saturday while his mum and sister were both out.

    Simon had found a dress that was to big on Sandy, but he knew he could get in it with a squeeze, so he’d got the dress on and had even added a bra and some padding to give him breasts as well. Sara remembered the vision of just how silly Simon looked in the dress as he looked in his sister’s bedroom mirror, but he felt so wonderful in it still that he didn’t really care how he looked.

    Sheana, Jo and Michelle saw the vision suddenly end just as Sara let out a squeal after looking in the Mirror in her vision and seeing the three of them stood there watching what she was watching. They felt the mind link end; it was like someone slamming a heavy door shut. Sara ran off down the road towards home at a pace none of them could keep up with.

     “Sara! Wait up!” Jo shouted as he tried to catch her up.

    Sara was too ashamed to do anything except keep running until she got to her house and the safety of her bedroom. She couldn’t believe that she’d just let Jo and Mike see what she looked like before she found Sheana and made her wish.

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Doh!

Running down the road at a pace faster than anybody else can, now that's a lousy way to keep from being noticed!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I think she's over-reacting

I honestly don't think any of her friends will care at all. Most importantly, Jo loves Sara-he will support her fully, I believe.

I always hated Gym teachers who thought they had to be cruel to "make a man" out of their students. I got in trrouble several times by telling them where to stick it. I don't let a bully push me around.

Wren

To Make A Wish Chapter 22 (New Chapter)

The stress of the new teachers caused her momentary vision

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh dear poor Sara, I doubt

Oh dear poor Sara, I doubt the others will think less of her after seeing her from before but I can imagine how it would distress her.

Hopefully the others can reassure her,lets hope no MIB patrols saw her mad dash home.

Looking forward more

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Sadly Mike's gym teacher

... seems much too real. My ex-partner had a gym teacher like that who deliberately tortured her because she was a very pretty teenage 'boy', long hair and everything, in the sixties/seventies.

Of the four plants, the teachers seem the most likely to be the real problem. Oh and don't forget they got Sara's voice recorded since they were able to decipher their transmissions before Sheana prevented that from happening.

Kim

Jo

Sadarsa's picture

*sigh* Jo... I've tried to like this character, but i think everything that spills forth from his mouth has me cringe. He's...OK.. I guess as a person, but he's not someone I'd want to hang around with all the time, much less date. *shrugs* but that's just me.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Well he does seem to be socially inept

... and is a bit neurotic in my opinion but more than likely he is your typical inept teenage boy. Honestly I would never date a teen boy *cringe* even if I was oriented that way, much too unstable. He is also the token boy in this group also, keeping in mind that Mike is really Michelle.

He is more or less somebody Sara, like a lot of girls do, has to manage and keep in line.

Sadly some adult males still have a lot of that until they get much older :)

Kim

Real

I think it makes Jo more "real". But a very common answer for a teenage boy would be: "Me? Sorry? What for? Stupid girls. Always so sensitive."

Red herring

I don't think the gym teacher is a mib. I think he's just a homophobe and a sissy hater.