To Make A Wish Chapter 08

Printer-friendly version

 © September 2007-2011

Chapter Eight

     “Commander the men are back.” Karl, the commander’s right hand man said after knocking on his office door and walking in.

    The Commander had been viewing the footage from the head cams the solders wore while out in the field. He’d been shocked to see just how easy this new player seemed to take care of the Krennan. He was worried as to whom this girl was, and the witch that seemed to travel with her, but after watching her stand as champion for his men against the Krennan, he had to wonder just what her game was.

     “I’ll meet them down in medical. How are they all doing Karl?” The Commander asked as he turned off the computer monitor and got up from behind his desk so he could walk with Karl down to the medical centre so he could talk with his men.

     “They're all a little banged up, but glad to be alive, thanks to this mysterious girl turning up again. Ron looks the worse of the bunch, but he was hit by one of the other two girls. They said she sounded like the older female vampire sister Prue.” Karl explained as they walked.

     “It makes sense that Prue would be where ever her sister is, so running with whatever this new girl is, would offer her more protection for her and her sister.” The Commander shrugged as he rubbed his temples like he was getting a headache.

     “Do you still plan to try and catch her sir?” Karl asked with some worry in his voice after what he’d seen her do to a Krennan single handed.

     “Who? The new girl, or Jenna and Prue?” The Commander asked, not sure which one Karl was talking about.

     “The new girl and the others if they are under her protection.” Karl asked. “Do you think it might be her finally showing her face?” Karl asked with some excitement in his voice.

     “She’s rumoured to be older than time itself, so why would she suddenly feel the need to attend school as either a student or a teacher now?” The Commander asked with a frown like Karl was being an idiot. “No, this is someone new, and she called herself Slayer.” He added as he let the word roll off his tongue.

     “Maybe she thinks she’s Buffy the vampire slayer.” Karl chuckled at his own joke.

     “You may joke Karl, but one thing is for sure.” The Commander said.

     “What’s that sir?” Karl asked.

     “If she hadn’t stepped in and stopped our men being killed, we would now be arming up for a full scale war with the supernatural world, so she’s trying to help keep things in balance.” The Commander pointed out. “I think she’s acting as a neutral party, trying to keep the peace.” He added with a sigh.

    The Commander and Karl had reached the medical centre as the Commander finished speaking, so they entered the medical room. Three of the men had minor cuts and some bruising, but the forth man looked like he’d been hit in the face by a truck.

     “Jesus Ron, did you get a number of that truck?” Karl asked with a chuckle when he saw the state of the man’s face.

     “Yep, she was about five five, dressed in black and looked really pissed with me for some reason.” Ron said as he chuckled. The medic had given him something for the pain, so he thought everything was funny at the minute and wasn’t going to be any help to the commander, so he focused on the other three for the time being.

     “I’m glad to see you all made it back in one piece, but can you please explain to me what made you try to catch a Krennan demon in the first place?” The commander asked in a harsh tone as he looked at the other three men.

     “We had no idea what the demon was until it was too late sir, and we’d already tried to tranq it by then.” Adam the leader of the group explained.

     “How could you not realise what a Krennan looks like? It’s got the head of a bull, its seven feet tall and bloody red for Christ sake!” The Commander barked at them. “I think it was some macho attempt to catch one because no one ever has before, and for a very good reason son.” The commander snapped at Adam. “They always travel in large packs, just like you found out tonight.” He added with a smug smile.

     “We thought with the four of us sir; we could take one of them down so you could study it.” Adam tried to explain.

     “Our task is to catch and kill vampires, not to start a war with all of demon kind by picking fights we can’t win, or at least walk away from. If any of you morons had taken the time to read the files on these demons you go after then you would stay alive a little longer, and not rely on little girls turning up to save you.” The Commander snapped at Adam again. “Now tell me about the witch that held you all in place.” He asked in a much calmer voice.

     “She’s the most powerful witch I’ve ever felt sir. She held us all in place without needing to chant a spell or anything. She even watched the other girl fight the Krennan and held us all immobile while she watched and the spell never faltered once.” Adam explained in detail. “The witch never spoke, so we couldn’t get a sample of her voice for you, and the one that did the fighting was using some sort of device to alter her voice. The one that hit Ron spoke, but I’m sure she’s the one you call Prue.” Adam added.

     “Yes the third was Prue. Ron was one of the men that caught her and Jenna a couple of years back. Ron was the one that tranq'd the younger one. I guess Prue was holding a grudge over that.” The Commander smiled as he looked over at the mess Ron’s face was now in.

     “Will we be going after the girl that fought the Krennan now sir?” Adam asked.

     “How do you plan to catch her if we did Adam? We can’t catch and hold a Krennan, and she took care of their clan leader which just so happens to be the strongest, so how do you expect to catch and hold a girl that can beat one of them?” The Commander asked.

     “I don’t know sir.” Adam said as he looked down like a naughty child that had just been told off.

     “For the time being we leave the mystery girl alone, and step back the search effort for Prue and Jenna. I don’t want to go upsetting this new girl until we have some more information on her.” The commander ordered. “With luck most the demons will hear about this girl and what she did, and we can use that to keep them in line and out the press.” He added looking hopeful that they would think this Slayer was some new weapon they had against them. The other reason for him telling his men to back off was down to the girl now being Clan leader of the Krennan. The Krennan would now fight to the death in honour of this girl if she asked them too.

     “What if the girl comes after us sir?” Karl asked.

     “I don’t think she’ll do that Karl. I think she’s working with “Her” to help keep the peace.” The Commander said.

    The “Her” that the Commander and Karl kept referring to was Hypatia, but they had no idea what her name was, or what she looked like. All they knew was that she didn’t want a war, and she had no problem with them hunting most vampires.

    Hypatia would visit The Commander in his dreams and talk to him about things, but she would always show her true demon form, which was that of a dragon when she did. The Commander thought it was just a weird dream to start with, but he soon learned that it was anything but a dream. He still pretty much did what he wanted, but over the years he’d come to respect what Hypatia had to say, but he still caught other demons when they crossed his path. Jenna and her special gifts were a sticking point between the two and had been for a couple of years now.

     “All we seem to have at the minute Karl are questions, questions and more questions. Let’s work on finding out some of the answers.” The Commander said with a sigh as he left the medical centre to return to his office and keep going over the footage in some hope of finding a clue as to whom this girl was.

*****

    Sara didn’t feel like moving the next morning after fighting with a Krennan and saving the men in black from starting a war mankind could never win. Sara found a grinning Jenna looking at her when she finally cracked open an eye and took her first look at the world for that day.

     “Morning Jenna.” Sara groaned as she pulled the little girl down for a hug. “You look happy today you little monster.” Sara added as she hugged the little girl while she giggled.

     “You feel otay Sara? You not dream about anything last night while you sleep.” Jenna asked.

     “I guess I was just too tired to dream about anything.” Sara shrugged as she sat up and helped Jenna to sit up again.

     “Sis keep dreaming about hitting the bad man that shot me with sleepy dart.” Jenna giggled as she looked at Prue still asleep at the bottom of the bed in her wolf form.

     “That bad man asked for everything he got for trying to shoot you.” Sara said as she ruffled Jenna’s hair for her.

    Prue looked up when she heard Jenna giggling; she did a doggy style yawn just before she started to morph back to her human form. Sara grabbed a bathrobe and wrapped it around her once she was fully human again.

     “Thanks Sara. How do you feel this morning?” Prue asked as she sat up and had a good stretch to get the last of the kinks out her body.

     “I hope to feel much better once I’ve taken a shower and fully woken up.” Sara smiled as she got up off the bed when she saw Sheana walk out their bathroom. “Morning sis.” Sara said as she gave Sheana a hug on her way into the bathroom for her shower.

     “Morning sis.” Sheana smiled as she hugged her sister back.

*****

    Sandy was humming to herself when Sara and Sheana got down stairs dressed ready for school. She kissed them both on the cheek as they entered the kitchen. “Morning girls! Take a seat and breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes Sandy said with a grin as she poured them both a glass of juice out.

     “You’re happy this morning sis.” Sara giggled as she watched her big sister dance around the room as she pulled Jenna and Prue into a silly little dance right along with her when they walked into the kitchen.

     “Yes I am.” Sandy said with a grin as she danced around the room with a giggling Jenna in Prue’s arms. “I’ve had a letter from a company that say they want to hire me to help them out at a fashion studio, and they want me to start on Monday.” Sandy added with a giggle.

     “That’s wonderful sis! I didn’t know you had applied for a job at a design studio though?” Sara said as she ate her breakfast Sandy had just put down in front of her.

     “I didn’t, but I guess someone must have put in a good word for me.” Sandy shrugged as she sorted out a bowl of coco pops for Jenna.

     “I don’t want to put a damper on your little celebration sis, but don’t you find it a little odd that someone is offering you a dream job just after arriving in town?” Sara pointed out that it could be a possible trap to try and catch them.

    Sandy stopped dancing around and looked worried now instead. “I hadn’t looked at it that way sis. You could be right, but what would giving me a job at a fashion studio gain anyone?” Sandy asked.

     “I’m not saying it will, but I think we just need to be careful.” Sara warned her sister.

     “Has Sandy told you her good news yet?” Karen asked with a grin when she walking into the kitchen ready to leave for work.

     “Yes I just told them all mum, but Sara has a good point. What if the job is just a trap to catch Sara and Sheana?” Sandy asked looking worried.

     “Why would giving you a job trap Sara and Sheana dear?” Karen said with a dismissive look at Sandy. “It’s not like you’re going to tell anyone at work about Sara being a demon slayer, or that Sheana is a witch is it.” Karen pointed out the floor in their logic.

     “No! I’d be labelled the office loon if I said stuff like that.” Sandy said looking even more worried now. “But I will be telling them about the two beautiful younger sisters I have.” Sandy added with a grin.

     “Well then stop worrying and enjoy the fact you’ll be starting a new job on Monday morning.” Karen smiled as she kissed all her daughters on the cheek as she gave each of them a hug; she even gave Jenna and Prue one just to let them know they were also part of the family now. “I need to get going now; I have a meeting with management about something.” Karen added as she grabbed her purse and was gone.

     “Sorry for worrying you sis. I’m seeing trouble everywhere I look at the minute.” Sara said with a pout.

     “Don’t be sorry sis, it’s a good way to be, and I should be more careful as well. You never know what those creepy men in black will try next.” Sandy said as she sat down next to Sara and gave her a hug.

     “They won’t be so eager to come after Sara or Sheana after last night.” Prue said with a grin. “I bet they’ve never seen a witch as powerful as Sheana, and they have no idea what you are Sara. I bet they will want to find out more about you, but the Fashion studio job would be a little quick for them to put in place.” Prue pointed out.

     “And you did put all that stuff about the fashion design course you took, so I bet someone just showed it to someone they knew and now they’ve offered you a job.” Sara said.

    Happy with the fact the men in black weren’t trying to set Sandy up they all finished their breakfast and Sara and Sheana finished getting ready for school and gave Sandy, Prue and Jenna a hug and a kiss before they left to meet Jo and Mike at the end of the road.

    Jenna had become very quiet while the others all talked, and she’d only picked at her cereal which was odd for her.

     “What’s wrong Jenna? You not feeling well?” Sandy asked looking worried as she sat down and pulled the little girl up onto her knee.

     “I just feels sad Sandy.” Jenna mumbled as she wouldn’t look Sandy in the eyes.

     “Why do you feel sad sweetie?” Sandy asked.

     “I happy you find job, but I sad that you not spend time wiff me anymore’s.” Jenna snuffled as a tear ran down her cheek.

     “I’ll still be spending time with you in the evening Jenna, and I’ll have more money so I can buy you lots more pretty dresses to wear as well.” Sandy said sounding all excited about it.

    The thought of Sandy buying her more pretty things to wear soon had Jenna grinning again as she wrapped her arms around Sandy’s neck and kissed her on the cheek. “I love you big sister Sandy.” Jenna said as she rested her head on Sandy’s shoulder as they hugged.

     “I love you to baby sister.” Sandy smiled.

    Prue sat enjoying a cup of tea as she watched Jenna cuddling with Sandy. Prue thought she was so lucky to find Sara and the others. Prue was soon snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard Jenna speaking to her.

     “I still love you sis.” Jenna said as she looked at Prue sat across the table from her and Sandy.

     “I’m glad to hear that baby sister.” Prue giggled. “Don’t forget you have Maggie and Cathleen to play with now as well Jen bear.” Prue added with a grin.

     “Can I’s go play’s wiff dem later sis?” Jenna asked with a pleading look. “Please Prue’s let me play wiff dem?” Jenna begged.

     “We’ll take a walk over there in a bit and see if they can play with you.” Prue smiled. She was glad Jenna had a couple of friends to play with now. “But you’ll have to help me wash the breakfast dishes first young lady.” Prue warned. Not that it was much of a threat because Jenna loved to help wash the dishes and play in the water.

     “Dat sounds like fun Prue.” Jenna giggled. “We do’s dem now?” She asked as she slid off Sandy’s knee and dragged a chair over to the sink and got up on it before she started filling the sink with hot water and slipping on an oversized pair of marigold gloves.

     “I wonder at what age it stops being fun and it becomes a punishment?” Sandy asked as she got up from the table with Prue and they started taking the breakfast dishes over to the sink for Jenna to put in the water.

     “I’m not sure Sandy. We use to take the pots and pans down to the river when I was Jen bears age.” Prue giggled.

     “I sometimes forget how old you are sometimes Prue.” Sandy smiled. “I forget you’re over a hundred and fifty years old. You don’t look a day over one hundred.” Sandy giggled.

     “You cheeky sod!” Prue said as she playfully slapped Sandy on the backside as she tried to run away from her. “I’ve killed for less in the past.” Prue added as she used her vampire speed to shoot past Sandy and block her escape.

     “True, but you didn’t love them like family though did you sis?” Sandy asked with a grin as she looked Prue in the eyes. “And it would upset Jen bear here if I wasn’t able to buy her more pretty dresses.” Sandy added as she stepped over and used Jenna as a human shield.

     “Okay then, I’ll let you live for now, but only because my baby sister here needs some more dresses to make her look even prettier.” Prue said with a warning look, but she was soon grinning and then giggling as she leaned down and kissed Jenna on the cheek.

    Sandy and Prue were soon helping Jenna get the dishes washed, dried and put away, so Prue could take Jenna over to see if Maggie and Cathleen wanted to play with her.

*****

    Sara and Sheana had stepped out the front door and were shocked to see Jo and Mike sat on the wall at the edge of the lawn waiting for them. Both boys jumped up and smiled when they saw them step out the house and walk down the path to meet them on the pavement.

     “Is everything alright Mike?” Sheana asked when she saw the strange look he was giving her.

     “It will be in a minute Sheana.” Mike said just before he stepped closer to Sheana and then wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her. “I love you too Sheana.” Mike said when they stopped kissing. “I tried to tell you last night, but you ran off before I could.” He added with a frown.

     “I didn’t technically run off Mike, I blinked away, and I was on a mission to help my sister stop a war from starting.” Sheana pointed out with a grin just before she leaned in for another kiss. She loved the fact that Mike had just said he loved her.

    Jo wasn’t as quick to embrace Sara for some reason. It looked like he wanted to have a few words with her first about something that was bugging him.

     “Aren’t you glad to see me?” Sara asked with a pout as she looked up into Jo’s eyes as she stepped close enough for him to wrap his arms around her like Mike had just done with Sheana.

     “Yes I’m glad to see you Sara!” Jo snapped at her. “Glad to see you still alive after what Mike showed me this morning back at his place on the computer.” He added with a growl.

     “You kept a copy of the footage from last night?” Sara asked as she turned her attention from Jo to Mike all of a sudden. “I need you to delete it Mike. Both sides would kill to stop the public finding out about the demon world that lives in the shadows around us.” Sara added with worry in her voice for Mike/Michelle’s safety if they found out they had a copy of what went down the night before.

    Mike went to speak but stopped when Jo held up his hand to stop him. “You can have a go at mike in a minute Sara, but right now I’m having a go at you for almost getting yourself killed for a bunch of assholes that picked a fight with Hellboy and his posse!”

     “Firstly can you keep your voice down a little bit? I don’t need the whole street knowing what I did last night.” Sara said in a whispered growl. “And secondly, did you watch a different fight to the one I was in? Because as I remember it, the Krennan was the one carried away by his posse as you call them.” Sara added with a snarl as she looked Jo in the eyes.

     “I worry about you baby.” Jo said as he tried a different approach to the one he’d just tried. “I should be the one protecting you from all the evil in the world, not the other way around.” He said as he tried to wrap his arms around her.

     “What sort of sexist crap is that?” Sara asked as she stopped him from wrapping his arms around her and stepped back to look him in the eyes a little better. “If you’re looking for a girl you can protect Jo, then I suggest you find another girlfriend. I’m not some scared little girl that will run and hide behind her man when trouble starts.” Sara added as she turned and started walking up the road towards their school.

    Jo was left with his mouth hanging open as he watched Sara’s behind wiggle up the road in an angry walk. He was hypnotised by that walk until Mike snapped him out of it with a punch on the arm.

     “Smooth move Jo.” Mike said as he stood with Sheana at his side watching Sara walk away angry with Jo. “Well don’t just stand there stupid! Go after her and say you’re sorry.” Mike added as he gave Jo a shove.

     “I can’t help it if I get all freaked out when my girlfriend has to fight a seven foot demon. I love her and I’ll always worry about her.” Jo said in a pleading voice as he watched her walking away.

     “Maybe that’s what you should have said to her instead of the ‘I man, you woman, me protect you’” Mike said in a deep voice as he beat his free fist on his chest sounding like a cave man.

    Sheana started to giggle when she saw Mike do this, but soon slapped her hand over her mouth when she realised it wasn’t the right time for giggling. “Sorry.” She mumbled through the hand over her mouth.

    These aren’t your typical girls Jo, so you need to throw away the rule book and learn as you go like I am.” Mike smiled as he looked at Sheana stood at his side with a hand still over her mouth to try and stop the giggling fit she was having.

    Jo let out a sigh as he realised that Mike was right, Sara was far from being just a normal girl, but for some reason she loved him, and he loved her, so he started running to catch up with Sara and say sorry for being such a jerk just now.

    Sara was so upset she had tears running down her cheeks as she walked, and she also wanted to punch something, but held back from doing that just in case the men in black had cameras around the place and it was caught on film. The last thing she needed was footage of her putting a fist through a brick wall, or breaking a tree in half. She suddenly stopped walking when Jo blocked her path.

     “Get out my way Jo before I make you get out my way.” Sara growled. She was trying to gauge how much force she could get away with and still not leave a mark if she slapped him across the face, but part of her was worried about hurting that beautiful face starring back at her right now.

     “No! Not until I’ve explained how I feel about you and the reason for me making a complete fool of myself back there.” Jo said as he held his arms open to stop Sara from walking around him.

    Sara thought about just lifting him up and moving him out the way, but once again she was worried about it being caught on film. “Fine, speak then.” Sara pouted as she lifted her school bag back up onto her shoulder and folded her hands across her chest.

     “I’m sorry that came out all wrong Sara, but I do worry about you.” Jo pleaded with her to listen to him. “How can I love you as much as I do, and then not worry about you being safe when you shoot off to fight a demon that makes The Rock look like Pee-Wee Herman?” Jo added as he threw his hands up in the air before covering his face with them in frustration.

     “You love me?” Sara asked, all other talk forgotten for the moment.

     “Yes I love you Sara with all my heart and soul.” Jo said as he put his hands on her shoulders and looking her in the eyes. “You can even try out that lying trick you can do now and see if I’m lying to you.” Jo added with a grin.

     “I believe you Jo, but you sounded so sexist back there just now.” Sara said as she pointed down the road where Sheana and Mike were taking a slow walk up to where she was stood with Jo.

     “I’ve never had a super powered girlfriend before Sara, I’m kind of learning as I go here with all this.” Jo Smiled as he stepped closer and pulled Sara into a hug with him. “To be honest with you, I’ve never had a girlfriend before, so I’m really swimming in the deep end.” Jo chuckled as he hugged Sara to his chest.

     “I’m sorry I’m not a normal girl Jo, but I can do so much good with the powers I have. I don’t want to push you away because of them Jo, but I won’t stop using them either.” Sara said as she rested her head on his chest.

     “I’m not asking you to Sara, but I’m still trying to work out where I fit in with it all at the minute.” Jo explained. “I am willing to become a girl for the weekend, just so I can get closer to you. I hope that counts for something?” Jo asked with another chuckle.

     “I love that you’re willing to do that for me Jo, and I hope you see it as a fun thing we can do together from time to time.” Sara smiled as she looked up at him.

     “Any time I spend with you is fun for me Sara, even being a fool and upsetting you. Because I get to make up with you again like I’m doing now.” Jo grinned just before he leaned down and kissed her.

    Sheana and Mike smiled when they saw the two of them kissing. “I’m glad you got that sorted out Jo.” Mike smiled as he and Sheana got to where the two of them were stood kissing.

     “So am I Mike.” Jo said as he broke the kiss and looked Sara in the eyes. “I really do love you with all my heart and soul Sara.” Jo added with a smile.

     “As I love you Jo, but we better see about getting a move on, or we’ll be late for school at this rate.” Sara said as she looked at the time on her watch.

    Jo wrapped an arm around Sara’s waist and started leading her towards school with Sheana and Mike following just behind. Mike had his arm around Sheana’s waist just like Jo was doing with Sara. They were soon entering the school and heading for their homerooms. Jo and Mike walked Sara and Sheana to their homeroom before they had to run to make it to their own before final bell sounded.

*****

    The morning was going fine until Sara got a feeling something was wrong with one of the boys, so she reached out until she touched their minds and found Jo was angry with someone, and Mike was scared to death over something.

     “What’s wrong Jo?” Sara thought to Jo.

     “Mike’s in trouble Sara! A couple of older kids have me and Mike pinned up against the wall, and one of them is about to take Mike’s ring off him.” Jo thought with panic in his voice.

     “Sheana and I are on our way Jo, try and stall them until we get there.” Sara thought to him.

     “I’ll try, but they’re not the talkative type.” Jo thought with some sarcasm in his voice.

     “Just do what you can to stop them taking that ring off Mike.” Sara said before she broke the link with him so she could fill Sheana in on what they needed to do to get out of class. “Mike and Jo are in trouble sis, we need to go help them right now, so I’m going to fake feeling ill, but I need you to walk me to see the nurse.” Sara thought to Sheana.

     “So what are you waiting for? Get ill!” Sheana thought back with worry.

    Sara was soon doubled over holding her tummy like she was in a lot of pain. The teacher came over to her and asked what the problem was? Sara said it was that time of the month and could she go and use the toilet? The teacher told her to go right away, and to take Sheana with her to make sure she’d be okay.

    Sheana was puzzled when Sara led her to the toilets closest to the classroom and pulled her inside with her. “Why have we come in here sis? We need to go and find Mike and Jo.” Sheana asked looking worried.

     “We can’t just turn up and save Mike and Jo, they’d never live it down, but I do have a plan.” Sara said with a grin.

     “What do you have in mind sister?” Sheana asked feeling a little more relaxed now she knew that Sara had a plan.

     “Can you make us both invisible?” Sara asked.

     “Yes it’s a very simple spell.” Sheana said as she raised her hands and started speaking in the same strange language she’d used when she first turned Sara into a girl.

    Sara looked down expecting to see her hands turn invisible, but nothing happened. “Why isn’t it working Sheana?” Sara asked.

     “It is working sis.” Sheana giggled. “Look in the mirror.” Sheana said as she pointed at the mirror in front of the sink Sara was stood at.

    Sara looked in the mirror, but there was nothing looking back at her. “How come I can still see me and you, but we don’t show up in any of the mirrors?” Sara asked as she stood waving her hand back and forth while looking in the mirror.

     “You’d be knocking things over if I made the spell so you couldn’t see yourself sis.” Sheana said it like she should have already realised that. “And you can see me because I don’t want you bumping into me while we go and save Mike and Jo.” Sheana added as she watched her sister still waving at the mirror.

     “Cut me some slack sis! It’s my first time being invisible.” Sara giggled. “Are you sure no one can see us?” She asked with some worry in her voice.

     “Trust me sis, no one can see us.” Sheana said reassuringly. “So what’s this plan you have?” Sheana asked, wanting to go and save her boyfriend/girlfriend.

     “I don’t have all the details worked out yet, but I want to try and make it look like Jo and Mike beat the kids on their own.” Sara explained. “Boys tend to get a little upset if a girl jumps in to rescue them you see.” She added with a roll of the eyes.

     “I can see what you mean with Jo, but I don’t think Mike would care, just as long as he doesn’t get exposed if someone removed the ring and saw him morph back into a girl right in front of them.” Sheana said with worry in her voice for Mike/Michelle.

     “I’ll take care of the two bullies, but I may need you to stop Mike changing into Michelle if they do get the ring off before I can stop them.” Sara said as she grabbed Sheana by the hand and went to leave the toilet.

     “Sis! I can get us to them quicker this way.” Sheana said as she blinked them to the spot behind the gym building where two large boys had Jo and Mike pinned up against the wall.

     “Look kid, just give me the ring and we’ll let you go on your way with just a couple of bruises.” The bully that had Mike pinned against the wall said as he looked Mike in the eyes.

     “Go to hell Clarky!” Mike choked out, due to this Clarky having a hand around his throat as he held him against the wall.

     “You said that like I was giving you a choice in it wimp.” Clarky mocked Mike. “Now give me the ring, or I’ll take the finger with it.” He growled into Mikes face.

     “Leave him alone Clarky!” Jo shouted as he tried to get loose from the bully holding him against the wall. This boy was even bigger than the one talking to mike, but looked twice as dumb though, which Sara thought wasn’t possible and the person still be able to walk and talk.

     “Or you’ll do what Joey? Bleed on me feet as I kick your head in?” Clarky said mockingly as he gave Mike’s neck a little squeeze to prove he was the one in control. “Slater? If he speaks again deal with him.” Clarky added as he went back to dealing with Mike.

    Sheana had stepped over and placed a hand on Mike’s shoulder so she could cast a protection spell that stopped the bully from choking him. Mike felt the hand on his shoulder, and the fact he could breathe normal again. He knew right away that Sheana and Sara had arrived.

     “Mike, Jo? Sheana and I are here, but we’re invisible.” Sara thought to the two boys. “Sheana is protecting Mike now, but I’m going to help you deal with this moron before I help you deal with the one holding Mike.” Sara said to just Jo this time.

     “How do you plan to do all this and make it look like I did it?” Jo asked with some confusion in his voice.

     “Simple. Take a hold of my wrist and just relax your arm and let me punch him in the side of the head, and it will look like you hit him instead of me.” Sara giggled at the pleasure it would bring them both. “It will look like you just knocked him out.”

    Jo did as Sara said, liking the idea that it would still look like he knocked Slater out. Jo felt Sara guide his hand to her wrist and he took hold of it and just relaxed as he felt her lift her arm up and pull it back before letting it fly forward to make contact with the side of Slater’s face and spinning his head around as his eyes rolled up into his head just before he fell to the ground out cold.

    Clarky saw movement out the corner of his eye and thought Slater had got bored and just hit Jo for the fun of it, but he got a shock when he felt his partner in crime fall at his feet out for the count. He turned to look at Jo and saw him stood with his firsts balled ready to have a go at him now.

     “I’ll tell you again Clarky.” Jo growled. “Take your hand off my friend or you join Slater in la la land.” Jo added as he took a step forward and pushed Clarky back.

    What Clarky didn’t know was that Sara had told Jo to do that so she could then push him back instead. Clarky thought he felt two hands push him back, but the second hand pushed him with more power than he thought Jo had in him. Clarky could only see Jo stood there though, and the fact he was now sat on his backside looking up at a very angry looking Jo told him Jo wasn’t someone to mess with.

     “Okay, okay! We don’t want any trouble Jo.” Clarky said looking scared all of a sudden when he saw that Jo had knocked his friend out with a single punch.

     “No, assholes like you never do, but you got it this time, and will again if I hear that either of you have been doing this sort of thing again.” Jo warned through gritted teeth. “And next time I’ll leave the both of you sleeping it off.” Jo added as he turned to make sure Mike was okay, just before helping his friend walk away.

    Sara and Sheana walked away with them as Sara linked all their minds so they could talk about what happened without anyone thinking Jo and Mike nuts for talking to themselves funny.

     “You two okay?” Sara asked with worry in her voice.

     “We are now Sara. Thanks for the save by the way.” Mike thought to her with a smile in his voice. “And thank you Sheana for what you did to stop him choking me. I thought I was about to pass out just before you stopped him.” Mike added as he felt a hand take hold of his. He looked down but saw nothing but thin air.

     “I’m glad we could help you out Michelle.” Sheana’s voice giggled in his head.

     “Sheana? I hope that’s you holding my hand?” Mike asked with worry in his voice.

     “Yes it’s me holding your hand, so don’t worry about it.” Sheana said in a soothing voice as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

     “Are you okay Jo?” Sara asked with worry in her voice due to her not knowing how Jo would react to being helped out by her while trying to protect Mike.

     “Am I okay?!” Jo shouted in her head. Sara jumped when she heard the tone of his voice thinking he wasn’t happy about being saved by a girl, but she was soon giggling when she heard what he said next. “That was amazing! Did you see the look of shock on Clarky’s face when he thought I’d knocked Slater out?” He asked all excited.

     “Yes, we were all there with you Jo.” Sheana thought to the rest of the group and not understanding what Jo meant when he asked. “Don’t forget that it was Sara that knocked this Slater person out.” Sheana added.

    “I know that Sheana, but everyone that saw it happen will think it was me, and that will keep anyone else from trying anything on me or Mike from now on.” Jo thought with pride.

Sara had closed off her feelings because she was upset with Jo for not thanking her for the save just now. Mike had thanked her, but Jo was all buzzed up on the rush of what she’d just done for him. Sara was just about to close the link they all had when she heard Jo call her name.

     “Sara?” Jo called out her name in her mind, and then waited for her to answer.

     “Yes Jo?” Sara asked in a gloomy tone.

     “Thank you for saving me and Mike just now and for making me look good doing it.” Jo said with a smile in his voice. “I love you.” He added with an image of them both kissing from this morning outside the house. Sara smiled and put her hand in Jo’s as they walked back into the school.

     “I love you to Jo, but Sheana and I better get back to the toilet and become visible again before classes get out and we can’t find a spot to do it.” Sara thought to Jo, Mike and Sheana.

     “Okay, thank again for the save.” Mike thought to both Sheana and Sara as he gave Sheana’s hand a squeeze.

     “See you at lunch in the lunch hall.” Jo thought to Sara as he gave her hand a squeeze.

     “You better or there will be trouble mister.” Sara thought back with a giggle just before she broke the link and let go of Jo’s hand and ran off down the hallway with Sheana at her side so they could go and become visible again.

    They made it back to the toilet they first became invisible in, then Sheana cast a counter spell and Sara watched as she slowly became visible again in the mirror. The bell went for the change of lessons, so Sara and Sheana merged in with the rest of the girls coming and going from the toilet and made their way to their next class like nothing was wrong.

*****

    Prue had helped Jenna get cleaned up and changed into some clean clothes before she led her out the house and over to the next door neighbours to see if Maggie and Cathleen wanted to play.

     “Does you finks they be home, and wants to play wiff me sis?” Jenna asked as she held Prue’s hand while they made the short walk down their path along the pavement and then up Holly’s path to knock on the door.

     “Well they are home Jen bear. I can hear their hearts beating.” Prue smiled a wicked grin at her baby sister.

     “Don’t do’s dat sis! I’s not like when you say dat and give me scary grin.” Jenna said as she slapped Prue on the arm with her free hand.

     “I can’t help what I hear baby sister.” Prue pouted in a playful way as she spun around and lifted Jenna up into her arms with a giggle.

     “You a vegi... veger somefing now remember.” Jenna said looking worriedly at her sister.

     “Vegetarian?” Prue asked with a raised eyebrow.

     “Yes, dat what you are’s now! One of dem’s.” Jenna said with some excitement in her voice.

     “Next you’ll be asking if I sparkle in the sunlight.” Prue giggled. “I never should have let you watch that silly Twilight movie with Sandy the other night. They never showed you the bit where the Cullen’s spend a couple of hours flossing the fur and stuff out of their teeth after eating a diet like that.” Prue pointed out.

     “Dat not romantic sis.” Jenna said with a screwed up face as she thought about watching her sister floss after a meal of sheep and even a goat once.

     “That’s my point Jen bear! Being a vampire isn’t meant to be romantic.” Prue said with a growl. “They keep making these silly films and TV shows that make it look so cool to be one of the un-dead, but they gloss over the fact that you spend the rest of your un-dead life fighting the urge to rip every living thing to bits so you can taste the stuff rushing through their veins.” Prue snapped at Jenna in anger.

     “I sorry sis, but I’s not make dem fings, I just watch dem wiff Sandy. Jenna said looking upset that she just made her sister angry.

     “No, I’m sorry Jen bear for snapping at you about it. I just feel sorry for Sara and the life she’s now got because of a foolish wish gone wrong.” Prue said with a sigh as she hugged Jenna close to her chest as she walked up to Holly’s front door with the little girl still in her arms.

     “You fink Sara make mistake when she wish to be girl?” Jenna asked in a whisper as they got closer to the front door of Maggie and Cathleen’s mum’s house.

     “No, not with the girl part of the wish, but I just wish she hadn’t turned herself into a demon slayer in the process.” Prue said with a sad smile.

     “I does know what you mean sis, but Sara did’s save me from being attacked that first day I speak to her’s.” Jenna pointed out the fact that another vampire had tracked the two of them to the hut where Prue was trying to recover from a fight she’d had with the very same vampire Sara killed.

     “Yes she did, but I just know that she will never have a normal life like she wanted.” Prue said as they finally got to the front door and Prue knocked on it.

    Prue smiled when she saw Holly answer it, but the smile soon faded when she saw that Holly was upset about something. “What’s wrong Holly?” Prue asked looking worried for her new friend.

     “The same old same old.” Holly said with a big sigh. “The washing machine’s broken and the repair man is being a jerk and won’t fix it unless I pay him up front for the parts, but I’ve already paid him once to fix it and I’m refusing to pay again.” Holly said with some anger in her voice as she let Prue and Jenna into the house.

     “Calm down Holly, why don’t you take Jenna to play with Maggie and Cathleen, and I’ll go and see if I can talk some sense into this repair man?” Prue smiled. “I might have more luck with him than you did.” Prue added as she put Jenna back on the ground and let Holly lead her to where ever Maggie and Cathleen were playing.

    Prue walked into the kitchen where she found a middle aged man talking on his mobile about another job that sounded just like this one. He’d not done the job properly and was refusing to go back and sort it out unless the person paid again. Prue stood and waited for the man to finish the call before she spoke to him, or he spoke to her as it was.

     “Hello darling.” The man said as he looked Prue up and down. “The little house wife hoping to charm me into doing the job for nothing then?” He asked with a dirty grin on his face.

    Prue found herself wondering if Hypatia would be upset with her if she went off the wagon and fed on one more human, as she had a vision of ripping into the man’s throat. Snapping out of it Prue looked the man in the eyes and decided to go another route with him.

     “You are going to get the parts and fix the washing machine properly and then as a sign of good will, you’re going to give Holly a full refund.” Prue said as she looked the man in the eyes.

    The man just stood looking at Prue with a blank look on his face as Prue told him what he would do. “I will fix the washing machine and give back the money I took from her.” He finally repeated just before he turned and set to work.

    Prue smiled as she watched the man go about his job fixing the broken washing machine. She’d just compelled him to do the right thing a little like Sara could now compel people to tell the truth. She didn’t like doing it because it sometimes got the person being compelled hurt because they had no self control to stop themselves from getting hurt. Prue made an exception though with this man because he was happy to rip off a single mum of two and leave her with no way to wash their clothes.

    Holly walked back into the kitchen ready for round two with the repair man, but looked puzzled when she saw him busy fixing the washing machine and Prue sat at the kitchen table watching him work. Holly looked even more shocked when the repair man stood up and fished in his pocked before handing her a folded wad of money.

     “What’s going on?” Holly asked as she looked at the money in her hand.

     “I’m fixing your washing machine Miss, and I’m giving you your money back as a sign of good will.” The repair man said as he went back to fixing the washing machine.

     “But this is far more than I paid you to fix it in the first place.” Holly said with a puzzled look as to why the man had a sudden change of heart.

     “Call it a disturbance fee. Buy the kiddies something nice with it.” The man said as he kept working on the machine.

     “You are good at this charming lark.” Holly said with a grin as she put the money in her pocket and set to work making a pot of tea for them all. She even made the repair man one that he drank once he’d fixed the washing machine.

    Prue walked the repair man to the front door and then compelled him to forget he ever came here today and not to ever come back again in the future. Prue already knew that Holly wouldn’t call him again to fix anything else, even if he had just given her the money back, plus a lot more besides.

     “How on earth did you get him to not only fix the washing machine, but to also give me all this money?” Holly asked when Prue walked back into the kitchen where Holly was sat with the money out on the table in front of her.

     “I have a pretty smile.” Prue said as she smiled at Holly. “That and I also told him where you stood from a legal position, and he didn’t like that, so he decided to fix the washing machine and give you a little extra in some hopes of you not taking him to court over it all.” Prue lied.

     “I won’t be doing anything like that, but I won’t be using him again either.” Holly said with a stern look.

     “I hope you didn’t mind me popping over with Jenna? She wanted to come and play with Maggie and Cathleen for a bit.” Prue asked.

     “Not at all Prue. Feel free to bring her over any time.” Holly said, waving off any worry Prue might have. “Maggie and Cathleen were just asking me this morning if Jenna could come over and play, so I was going to give you a call and ask, but then the washing machine started playing up, and I never got the time.” Holly added with a sigh.

     “I’m glad Jenna’s found some friends to play with.” Prue smiled at the thought of Jenna having fun with a couple of girls her own age. “I feel guilty for dragging her all over the place with me, and her not being in one place long enough before now to make any friends.” Prue added with a frown over the real reason for her guilt.

    Prue had spent most of the past one hundred and fifty years beating herself up over turning her baby sister into a vampire, or whatever Jenna had become, because she never turned like Prue had when she was attacked while walking back from market one night. Prue had woken in a castle dungeon with a man looking over her, but Prue had felt different somehow, powerful, but with a strange thirst.

     “Good, you’re awake.” The man said with a smile. “How do you feel?” He asked.

     “I feel different, why do I not hurt? The last thing I remember was being stabbed on my way back from market.” Prue said as she suddenly put a hand to her belly where she remembered the knife being plunged into her. She couldn’t feel anything, not even a scar. “What magic is this?” Prue asked the man looking worried. “Am I dead?” She asked.

     “That’s a tricky question to answer.” The man said with a smile as he took a seat on the bed next to Prue as she lay on the bed. “You see, yes you are dead, but at the same time you are still alive.” He said cryptically.

     “Have you been drinking sir? You make no sense. How can I be dead, but still alive?” Prue asked looking confused.

     “You’re now a vampire.” The man said in a matter of fact way. “I was out hunting for my dinner when I came across the scent of your blood, so I came to see if I could help you. You were to close to death for me to heal you back to health, so I turned you instead.” The man said with a sigh like he hadn’t done the deed lightly.

     “Why did you do that and not just feed on me like vampires normally do?” Prue asked with fear in her voice at what she had become. Prue looked puzzled when the man just laughed at her.

     “Not all vampires feed on humans my dear.” He laughed. “You see there are two types of vampire in the world. Those that feed on humans and those that only feed on animals. I only feed on animals.” He pointed out to her.

     “If you only feed on animals then how were you able to make me like you?” Prue asked as she put her hand up to her neck. She’d heard that vampires liked to feed from the neck.

     “I didn’t bite you my dear, I just had to let you drink my blood before you died. If a human dies with vampire blood in their body then they come back from the dead as a vampire.” The man explained.

    Prue had lied to Sara when they first met about how she became a Vampire, and why Jenna wasn’t like her. Prue didn’t want Sara knowing when they first met that just drinking blood from a vampire can turn a normal person into one of them. A person would need to be fed the blood just before death claimed them though.

     “Why did you bring me back?” Prue remembered asking, not understanding the reason for her being a vampire now and why this Vampire would want to help her.

     “You were begging me to save your sister. You kept saying she had been ill and you had gone to the market to find a doctor, but none would help you.” The man said.

    Prue had suddenly remembered leaving Jenna ill in bed back at their little house where she grew up with her parents, but they had both died from sickness some winters back now, the same sickness that had her baby sister in its grip now. “Jenna?!” Prue had screamed at the time. “How long have I been here sir?” Prue asked as she went to get up and suddenly found herself bouncing off the wall on the other side of the dungeon cell she was in. Prue ended up sat on the floor looking up at the wall and the cracked brickwork now decorating it and the man that said he’d turned her into a vampire sat on the bed behind her laughing.

     “I’d watch them sudden moves now my dear, you can move much faster now, but it will take some getting use too.” The man pointed out as he got up off the bed and then helped Prue to her feet again.

     “Why am I not hurt sir? I should have broken bones after doing such damage to the wall.” Prue asked as she took a closer look at the wall and the faint shape of her body that she’d left behind.

     “One of the perks to being a vampire my dear.” The man smiled.

     “Please call me Prudence.” Prue said.

     “Very well Prudence and you may call me Valeck.” The man said with a bow.

     “Thank you for saving my life Valeck, but how long have I been here?” Prue asked with worry in her voice.

     “It’s been two days since I found you in the woods. I tried to get you to tell me where your sister was, but you were to weak, so I turned you in some hope you would be strong enough to go and get her before it was too late.” Valeck explained to Prue as he led her out the dungeon and up into the main part of his castle.

     “Two days! I have to go and see if she’s okay.” Prue said with fear in her voice as she made her way to the main entrance.

    Valeck had gone to say something to Prue, but she had already left the castle and was running through the woods heading towards her and Jenna’s home in the hopes of finding her baby sister still alive. Valeck had followed Prue, but with her being a freshly turned vampire and having blood still running through her veins meant she was much quicker than Valeck. He’d had to track her by scent to find her home where Jenna was.

    Prue was amazed at how fast she could now run, but it still took second place to her getting home to her ill little sister. Prue burst into their little home already worried on seeing that no light was coming from it even though it was dark out. Not knowing her own strength yet, Prue ripped the already weak door right off the frame. Not having time to worry about it now, Prue walked to the bedroom to see if her sister was still alive. Prue could hear a faint bumping sound, but it was very faint and sounded to be getting fainter as she tried to work out what it was.

     “Jenna?” Prue asked as she went to the bed to see if her baby sister was still alive. That’s when Prue realised that the bumping sound was her sister’s tiny heartbeat.

     “Sister? I fort I not see you before I’s go to join momma and papa.” Jenna said in a weak voice.

     “Don’t speak like that Jenna.” Prue said with tears running down her cheeks. “I can make you well again.” Prue added as she looked for something to cut her wrist with so she could feed Jenna some of her blood. Prue could tell from the sound of her baby sister’s heartbeat that death was close for her now.

    Prue saw a knife on a plate near the bed, so she grabbed it and ran it across her wrist and then put the slit wrist to Jenna’s lips and made her drink as much as her weak little body could take.

     “Dat taste funny sister. Salty and warm.” Jenna said in a weak voice just before she finally slumped in her older sisters arms.

    Prue held Jenna in her arms as the little girls heart took its last bump bump and then dropped silent. Prue was still sat on the bed hugging her baby sister when Valeck arrived.

     “I’m sorry you were to late Prudence.” Valeck said when he found Prue sat on the bed with a small lifeless body in her arms.

     “She’ll be fine when she wakes up.” Prue said as she smiled up at Valeck. “I gave her my blood, so she won’t be dead for long.” Prue added as she went back to looking down at Jenna’s lifeless form in her arms.

     “What have you done Prudence? We never turn ones so young.” Valeck said looking shocked at what Prue had just told him. “You’re sister will be stuck at this age for ever, and someone so young will be hard to control when it comes to feeding.” Valeck added.

     “Jenna won’t be any trouble Valeck. I’ll teach her to feed on animals like you and me.” Prue said as she stroked the side of her dead sister’s face.

     “Prudence you are still a very new vampire, your blood may not have the power to bring your sister back from death like I did with you.” Valeck warned.

    Prue looked worried when he said that to her, but before she could speak to him, she heard a bump sound, followed by another and another. Then Prue and Valeck both looked down at Jenna as she suddenly sucked in a large lung full of air before sitting up with a shocked look on her face.

     “That’s not possible.” Valeck said with a shocked look on his face as he could hear the little girl’s heart beating again. “How can you have a heart beat and come back from the dead?” He asked as he looked at the little girl sat on the bed smiling at her sister.

     “I told you my blood would heal her Valeck.” Prue said with a grin just before she pulled her baby sister into a hug.

     “That is not what amazes me Prudence.” Valeck said. “Your sister still has a beating heart when she should not.” He pointed out to Prue.

    Prue had been so shocked to find out she’d come back from the dead herself, that she hadn’t noticed that her heart didn’t beat anymore, but she could hear her little sister’s heart beating away much stronger than it was doing when Prue first found her lying in the bed so close to death.

     “What happen to me Prue?” Jenna asked using her pet name for her sister Prudence. “I feel’s all better, but I finks I wet de bed while I ill.” Jenna added as she felt the mess she’d been lying in for the past day or so.

     “You died little sister, but I brought you back using my blood, it’s very special now.” Prue said, not wanting to tell her baby sister about vampires and what they now were. Prue had no idea why her sister’s heart was still beating, or even if Jenna was a vampire

because of it.

     “What is a vampire Prue? Why you keep secret from me?” Jenna asked with a pout not realising that her sister had only thought the bit about them both being vampires.

     “I never said anything about vampires to you little sister.” Prue said with a puzzled look at Valeck.

     “I just hear you say dat you not tell me about being vampires Prue.” Jenna argued with her sister as Prue hugged her close. “Why you feel so cold as well sister?” Jenna asked feeling her older sister’s icy touch on the side of her cheek as she stroked it.

     “Did you just hear your sister use the word vampire, child?” Valeck asked as he looked Jenna in the eyes, but already knowing that Prue hadn’t said one word about vampires while he was in the room.

     “Yes I hear her just now saying the word vampire! What is vampire?” Jenna asked with some anger in her little voice.

    “Can you still hear me speaking to you now little girl?” Valeck had thought to Jenna.

     “Yes, I not deaf, and you’s be sat right next to me’s.” Jenna said it like this man had gone mad or something.

     “Has your sister always been able to read minds Prudence?” Valeck asked.

     “No, why do you ask such a question?” Prue asked with a puzzled look as she tried to work out why her little sister was saying strange things when no one was talking to her. “Do you think my sister may not be like me and you then after all?” Prue looked hopeful as she asked this part.

     “I have never known one of our kind to still have a beating heart after waking from the final sleep, but then I have never known a new born try to turn their sister who was dying from illness either.” Valeck said as he scratched his head in wonder at the sight of the little girl back from the dead with a strong heartbeat.

     “What about the fact she can now pick the thoughts from my head?” Prue asked with worry.

     “I have heard rumours of a master vampire with the gift of hearing a person’s hidden thoughts, but she is a powerful demon and older than time itself.” Valeck had told Prue. It later turned out to be Hypatia, but Prue had never met the woman before the time she turned up to save Prue from herself after she’d started feeding on humans.

    Valeck took Prue and Jenna back to his castle and then helped Prue to come to grips with her new powers and eating habits. They soon found out that Jenna didn’t crave blood like her sister and Valeck did, but as the years passed and Prue stopped at the castle with Valeck, they realised that Jenna wasn’t aging either.

    Prue and Jenna stopped with Valeck for ten years before they decided they wanted to go and see other parts of the world. Prue had asked Valeck to go with her, but Valeck wanted to stay close to his beloved castle and the grave of his dead wife.

    Valeck’s wife had helped a stranger one night during a really bad storm, just to find out to late that the stranger was a vampire. The vampire had drank his wife dry before forcing Valeck to drink some of his blood and then running a knife through him and leaving.

    Prue and Jenna were horrified to hear that this stranger wanted Valeck to suffer with the knowledge his one true love was gone forever, while he would live forever, or until he took his own life, or found a hunter to do it for him. The mysterious vampire that made Valeck didn’t get the ending he wanted to his little tale though, because Valeck hunted the vampire down and then took him back to his castle and tortured him for over two hundred years before finally killing him. Valeck had found out all he needed to know about his new race in that time, and never once got bored with torturing the thing that took his wife away from him.

    It has been some years since Prue last went to see Valeck. At one time it was easy to get on a boat and go anywhere around the world, but in these modern times of computers and border patrols, they couldn’t get out the country to go visit him easily. Valeck’s castle was in the Austrian mountains, but she’d not been back there since before Hypatia saved her from becoming a monster, and that was just over seventy years ago now.

    Prue found herself thinking about the thing that made her start feeding from humans. She and Jenna had been travelling through France when they found themselves being chased by a hunter. Prue had hid Jenna in a barn while she led the hunter away from her. Prue had promised to return for Jenna when it was safe, but she was to keep hidden until she returned. Prue had led the hunter well to the south before she returned to the barn.

    What Prue found two men about to do to her baby sister still upset Prue even now. Two men were about to have their way with Jenna. One man was holding Jenna down while the other was in the middle of taking his trousers down, so he could... Prue dared not think of what would have happened if she hadn’t returned when she did.

    Prue went full vampire and ripped out the man’s throat that was holding her sister down. She drank him dry before going after the second man that had planned to do sexual things with Jenna. The man was half way across a field when Prue caught up to him, he couldn’t run very fast with his trousers around his ankles. He turned to face Prue and started begging for his life.

     “Please don’t kill me. I’m begging you.” The man had said.

     “Did you listen to my baby sister as she begged you not to do what you planned to do to her?” Prue growled as she held the man up in the air by his neck. “Would you have stopped trying to rape her if she had been able to beg you to stop?” Prue added as she remembered the other man holding Jenna down with a hand over her mouth to stop her screams being heard as she tried to make the two men stop what they were doing.

     “We never did anything to the girl; you stopped us before we could.” The man said with fear in his voice like it should buy him some leeway with Prue.

    Prue looked down at the man’s manhood and smiled an evil smile as she spoke her next words. “And you never will again you bastard.” Prue reached down with her free hand and gripped the man’s penis and balls in a tight grip and then just pulled them from his body like they were never even connected in the first place. The man let out such an ear splitting scream that turned into more of a female squeal in the end, Prue found it hard to believe that it ever came from a man in the first place, not that he was a man to start with Prue thought.

    The man was now on the ground in the middle of a field bleeding to death, but Prue never once tried to drink the man’s blood. She felt sick enough having the other mans blood in her body, but at the same time it felt so good to taste it. Prue tried to block out what she’d just done as she made her way back to where she’d left Jenna in shock.

    Jenna was dressed again when Prue had gotten back to her, and she just wanted to get away from the place. Prue and Jenna left the area to the sound of the man in the field screaming in pain. Not wanting anyone to run to the man’s rescue, Prue ran back out to the field and held the man’s throat before she reached into his mouth and pulled out his tongue.

     “We don’t want anyone coming to save you do we?” Prue said in a sweet voice just before dropping the man’s tongue on the ground next to him. He was still making a noise, but it sound more like an animal in pain now, which Prue liked the idea of him being nothing more than a dirty animal for what he was about to do. Prue then broke his arms and legs to make sure he couldn’t crawl anywhere for help after she left.

    Prue could hear the man’s heart faltering as she walked away, so she knew he would be dead before the sun came up. She picked up a worried looking Jenna in her arms and carried her until the sun came up and then they slept until it got dark again and Prue compelled a fisherman to take them over the channel to England. Prue thought she could resist the pull of drinking more human blood, but now she had the taste for it. They were only half way across the channel when Prue attacked the fisherman and killed him.

    The boat drifted into the seashore and Jenna had to make a run for it because she’d locked Prue in the boats galley as the sun came up and she morphed into her wolf form to sleep off the big meal she’d had. Jenna had screamed out in her mind for someone to help her keep safe from her sister who was trying to kill her. Prue had caught up with Jenna in a grave yard late one night and had killed a police officer who had seen the little girl run into the grave yard like she was being led there by someone. In truth Jenna was being led there by Hypatia.

    Hypatia had heard Jenna calling out for help in her mind and started telling Jenna what to do and the Officer wasn’t supposed to be there when Prue turned up to Find Hypatia there waiting for her. Prue had left quite a trail of dead bodies on her way up the country from the coast. She lost her battle with Hypatia, and now she was back to almost her old self again, and even more kickass thanks to some training from Hypatia. Prue was snapped out of her trip down a dark memory lane when she heard Holly speak to her.

     “Do you feel up to another cuppa?” Holly asked with a grin, glad of some company that didn’t require a wet suit just to have a drink and a cookie. “Are you okay Prue? You looked miles away just now.” Holly asked as she got up from the table after Prue handed her the mug she’d been using while the repair man was there.

     “I’m fine Holly, just thinking about the long journey Jenna and I had getting to this point in our life.” Prue said with a smile. “I’m glad we finally found somewhere to settle down so Jenna could find some friends to play with.” Prue added as she heard the three girls giggling at something on the TV in the living room.

     “I’d love to hear some of your stories some time.” Holly said as she made the pot of tea and sorted out drinks for the three little girls.

     “Not much to tell really Holly. It seems like we’ve been moving from place to place for as long as I can remember.” Prue lied, She wasn’t about to scare Holly off with the truth.

     “That’s a shame; it all sounds so exciting from where I am.” Holly said with a grin. “But I bet most people’s life’s look that way when you look at them from another angle.” Holly shrugged as she thought about it a little more.

     “I wish I had your life Holly, so I guess you could be right when you say that.” Prue giggled as she thought about having a daughter to play with Jenna, and then she would be human again, so she could watch them grow up as she got older herself. Prue knew that would never happen, not even Sheana’s magic could fix that for her.

    Holly soon had the tea poured and on the table, while Prue took the drinks into the girls who were sat watching cartoons on the TV. Prue returned to the kitchen and then spent some more time finding out more about Holly and the girl’s.

*****

    Sara, Sheana and even Mike were beginning to get a little upset with Jo by the end of lunch break, due to him getting a bigger and bigger head over what Sara had done to Clarky and Slater earlier in the morning. Jo had started to add details into the story, and now he was acting like a bit of a jerk to go with it.

     “I wouldn’t go bragging too much Joeykins.” Sara said through gritted teeth as they made their way back into the school at the end of the lunchtime break. Jo had just waved and smiled at a group of girls that giggled with excitement as they walked past. “I may not be there to rescue you next time.” Sara added with a lot of emphasis on the ‘I’ part.

     “Don’t worry babe! I’m just playing the part you helped to set up for me.” Jo grinned as he swaggered down the hallway and tried to put his arm around Sara.

     “You keep smiling at all the other girls, and you will be the one getting called babe.” Sara said as she slapped his arm away and stormed off down the hallway with Sheana running along after her with a sad smile towards Mike who was left with Jo in macho asshole mode.

     “Sara! Don’t be like that!” Jo shouted as he watched her walking away. He did like the way her bottom moved from side to side though when she was upset about something and walking off. “What did I do now?” Jo asked as he looked at Mike for an answer.

     “Please don’t tell me you’re that dumb?” Mike asked with a shocked look on his face that Jo really didn’t have any idea of how upset he’d just made Sara.

     “What? Oh come on Mikey, you know that I’m just acting the part for Sara’s sake. We don’t want anyone finding out about you know what.” Jo said in a whisper after making sure they were far enough away from all the other kids to talk.

     “Jo, I’ve seen you acting remember?” Mike said referring to the time Jo had tried for the school play, just so he could get closer to Karin Bailey. “And trust me when I say you’re not that good an actor.” Mike added with a pained look.

     “You can’t tell me that you’re not loving all this attention we’re getting just a little bit?” Jo asked with a grin as they walked down to their home room.

     “No I’m not Jo.” Mike said with anger in his voice. “Sara didn’t come to help us, just so you could play the big I am around the school. She did it to stop me being outed, and Sheana’s magic being exposed.” Mike tried to point out to a bigheaded version of his best friend.

     “I still can’t see what the big deal is Mike.” Jo shrugged. “If she didn’t want me to take the credit for what she did, then she shouldn’t have stepped in to start with.” Jo added like he could have stopped Clarky and Slater on his own.

    Mike pulled Jo to a stop and then pushed him into a space between two sets of lockers before he spoke his next words. “Stop acting like such an asshole for a couple of seconds and think about what you’re saying.” Mike said in a very angry sounding whisper. “If Sara and Sheana hadn’t come when they did, Slater would have used your head as a punch bag, while Clarky stole my ring, exposing me as a girl to half the school and the MIB’s.” Mike growled. “Sara rescued us both and made you look like the hero, and this is how you repay her kindness.” Mike added as he pushed himself back from Jo and made his way to class.

    Jo was left looking at Mike walk away this time as he leaned against the wall and thought about what he’d been doing. Mike was right, Sara could have dealt with Clarky and Slater in any number of ways, but she chose to make him look good, and to save face by not just turning up and beating the two bullies up herself. Realising what a jerk he’d been all through lunch, Jo was going to do some serious grovelling later in the day.

     “Wait up Mike! I’m sorry for acting like such an ass!” Jo shouted as he ran down the hall to catch up with his friend. “I’m sorry for letting it all go to my head mate.” Jo added when he finally caught up with him.

     “Why would you ever want to be like one of them?” Mike asked, still angry with Jo, but happy to hear his old friend back at last.

     “It felt good to stick out for something good for once and have people show me some respect.” Jo tried to explain the way he’d felt all through lunch when other kids were coming up to him and telling him ‘well done!’

     “Did you ever think that the last thing Sara needs or wants is to stand out?” Mike pointed out to Jo. “Or date a boy that wants to stand out?”

     “You don’t think she’d break up with me over all this do you?” Jo asked Mike looking worried all of a sudden.

     “I would if I was her.” Mike said to scare some sense into his friend.

     “But Sara isn’t like that Mike. She knows what a jerk I can be sometimes.” Jo tried to laugh, but was worried that Mike could be right; he could have upset Sara enough to finish with him. “You have to help me fix this.” Jo suddenly turned and told Mike.

     “Oh no buddy boy. This is for you to sort out with Sara. You’re the one that has to show her just how sorry you are for being a king sized jerk through lunch.” Mike said as he batted Jo’s hand away from his shoulder as he kept walking to class.

    Jo realised that Mike was right; it was down to him now. He had to prove he was worthy of being Sara’s boyfriend. This was proved when he started getting called names later in the afternoon, but the name calling was in his head, and they were coming from Sara, who sounded pretty pissed off with him still as she did it.

    Sara’s voice would suddenly say words like, “Jerk!” “Ass!” “Dumb jerk!” “Asshole!” Jo would wince every time he heard Sara call him a name. His day got worse when the headmaster sent for him after hearing about the fight as he put it when Jo arrived at his office. Jo had bragged, boasted so much that he’d made it sound like he’d been the one to pick on Clarky and Slater, not the other way around. All his big talk had just earned him a week’s worth of detentions after school.

*****

    Sheana had ran to catch up with Sara when she stormed off upset with Jo. She’d wanted to give Mike a hug before she had, but knew that Sara needed to be calmed down before she lost her temper and punched out at something.

     “Sara! Don’t let him get to you; he’s just showing off a bit while everyone’s interested in him.” Sheana said when she caught up to her.

     “I can’t help it sis! I can’t believe what a jerk he’s become over it all.” Sara growled with anger. “If I’d know he’d act like this, then I never would have stepped in and helped.” Sara added.

     “But Mike would have been...” Sheana didn’t want to say anymore because of being overheard by other kids close by. “I hope you don’t blame Mike for all this as well?” Sheana asked with a pout.

     “No I don’t blame Mike sis.” Sara said as she stopped walking and took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself back down again. “I’m just upset with Jo at the minute, but I don’t regret going and helping Mike. I’m just beginning to wish I’d not made Jo look like the hero doing it.” Sara added with a frown.

    Sara and Sheana made their way to class and were soon learning what the teacher had to teach, but Sara couldn’t stop thinking about what a jerk Jo had been acting like at lunchtime. Sara suddenly had an idea; she reached out with her mind and linked with Jo. She then started shouting her angry words at him in his mind. It was childish, but it did make her feel a little better.

     “What are you doing sis?” Sheana asked in a whisper when she noticed that Sara had zoned out a little, just like she did when linking minds with someone else.

     “I’m having some fun with Jo.” Sara’s voice giggled in Sheana’s head. “I never realised how much fun being able to talk to people this way could be until now.” Sara giggled some more.

     “What are you doing to him sis?” Sheana thought back to her with worry in her voice.

     “Nothing much, just letting him know what I think of him at the minute.” Sara thought back. “Hold on, I think he’s in trouble, the headmaster has just sent for him.” Sara thought worriedly.

    Sheana never spoke; she just sat on the edge of Sara’s thoughts while she followed Jo to the head masters office and listened while he got told off for fighting. Sara felt bad for Jo in some ways, but glad that all his bragging had also got him in trouble as well.

     “What does detention mean sis?” Sheana asked when she heard that Jo had just been given a week’s worth of them by the headmaster.

     “That’s what we have to do when we do something wrong and they think we should be punished for it.” Sara explained. “It’s a little like what the Jinn high council did to you, but only for an hour a day for a week.” Sara added.

     “Poor Jo.” Sheana thought.

     “Don’t feel too sorry for him Sheana, he did bring it on himself when he started offering to help other kids out with their bullying problems.” Sara pointed out with a sarcastic edge to her voice that said she thought he was an idiot.

     “You do have a point there sis. I thought he was being foolish when he started saying that to some of the other children.” Sheana giggled at the memory. “Will you still be spending time with him as Josie then now?” Sheana asked.

     “Yes!” Sara thought back to Sheana, making her jump at the sudden volume increase in Sara’s voice. “I think spending time as a girl over this weekend will help cure his male ego getting him in trouble.” Sara added in a much calmer voice.

     “I have noticed he’s been acting very, I think the word you used before was Macho?” Sheana thought to Sara.

     “Yes he has been acting like a macho jerk all day today.” Sara thought to Sheana, but frowned at the same time the teacher looked at her.

“Are you having trouble understanding the subject Miss Read?” The teacher asked with a smug look on her face. “I’ll make her look foolish with a couple of trick questions on the subject to let the others see that she wasn’t paying attention.” The teacher thought to herself.

     “No Miss. I understand the subject just fine.” Sara said in her best polite voice.

     “If that’s the case, then you won’t mind if I ask you a couple of questions on the subject to make sure.” The teacher said just before she asked Sara a series of questions to which Sara answered correctly much to the disappointment of the teacher.

    Sara had kept the link with the teacher so she could pull the answer to each question from her mind as she asked them. Sara thought the teacher was a bit of a bitch for trying to make her look foolish, but Sara was the one that made the teacher look foolish in the end, or just that she was a much better teacher than she really was.

    The girls made it through the rest of the afternoon without any trouble. They saw Jo and Mike a couple of times, Jo had lost the bigheaded attitude now he was on detention for fighting. He’d tried to say sorry to Sara for being a jerk at lunch, but Sara just stuck her nose in the air and walked straight past him.

    Jo had wanted to go straight home at the end of the school day, but Mike had made him stop and wait for the girls at the gate.

     “I don’t know what you want me to wait with you for Mike?” Jo said with a sigh. “Sara won’t want me coming round to her place with you, not after today.” He added with another big sigh.

     “If I let you go home, it would be Monday before you spoke to Sara and tried to clear the air between you, so suck it up and beg for mercy.” Mike said as he slapped Jo on the back.

     “As much as I know what you’re saying makes perfect sense. I’m not sure I want to be doing what Sara has planned for me this weekend, if she’s going to be mad at me.” Jo pointed out with worry in his voice.

     “Well it’s too late to run now, here they come.” Mike smiled as he gave Sheana a wave when he saw them walking towards them.

    Sheana stepped up to Mike and wrapped her arms around him just before kissing him on the lips. Sara just scowled at Jo as she walked past him and headed out the school gates and up the road towards home. Jo ran to catch up with her; while Sheana and Mike walked some distance behind so the other two could talk things over and hopefully patch it all up again.

     “Sara? Can we talk about what happened today?” Jo asked when he finally caught up to her and started walking at her side. “I’m sorry for being such a jerk about it all. I got lost in the power hitting Slater gave me.” Jo added with some pleading in his voice.

     “That’s the point Jo! You never hit Slater, I did.” Sara hissed as she kept walking. “I did it to help you and Mike, but mainly Mike. If I’d know how you were going to act about it after, I would have made it look like Mike hit Clarky instead.” Sara added.

     “So you would have let Slater beat me up?” Jo asked with a hurt look on his face as he looked at Sara to gauge her reaction to his question.

     “No! I didn’t mean it like that Jo and you know it!” Sara snapped as she stopped walking and turned to face Jo. “I just didn’t like the way you started acting after it all happened. Fighting isn’t a good thing Jo, it never will be.” Sara added with pleading in her voice. “I didn’t like that you seemed to enjoy it and the praise you got for doing it.” She tried to explain her anger towards him.

     “I’m sorry for being a jerk over it all Sara, but it was just so new to have everyone take notice of me for once.”

     “Trouble is the wrong people started to notice you.” Sara said with a grin referring to the fact the headmaster had found out about the fight and now put Jo in detention every night for a week.

     “Tell me about it.” Jo said as he rolled his eyes. “I still can’t believe I’m being put in detention for bullying them two!” Jo chuckled at the irony of it all. “Guess it serves me right for getting all bigheaded and dumb jerk over it all.” Jo added as he thought about all the names Sara had screamed at him in his head while he was sat in class.

     “Don’t forget dumb ass and asshole.” Sara said as she tried to remember all the names she called him.

     “How could I forget them?” Jo Chuckled. “Does this mean I’m forgiven then Sara?” Jo asked looking hopeful.

     “I guess I could let you off.” Sara said with a smile. “You are just a boy after all.” She added with a smirk.

     “Not for much longer.” Jo said as he looked at his watch and then at Sara with some worry. “I trust that you do still want me to become Josie?” He asked.

     “Yes, now more than ever Jo. I think it would be good for you to see that girls aren’t all that different to boys, and it may help you to dial back the sexist attitude a little bit.” Sara said with a frown.

     “I’m sorry about the way I’ve been acting today Sara, and thank you for giving me another chance.” Jo said as he wrapped his arms around Sara and then kissed her.

     “I’d make the most of this kind of thing Jo, because I won’t be kissing Josie out in public, or doing anything that will start people thinking we are anything more than friends.” Sara warned him when they stopped kissing.

     “That could be a deal breaker right there then.” Jo said with a shocked look on his face, but he was soon grinning again. “We’ll just have to stop home and watch chick flicks all weekend then,” He added with another chuckle.

     “There you go with all the sexist comments again.” Sara said as she stepped back and playfully slapped Jo on the shoulder. “You’re also pinning a lot of hope on me being a lesbian as well.” Sara pointed out.

     “What? But you’ll know that it’s still me in a girl’s body though.” Jo said looking worried again now.

     “True, but I just don’t know how I’ll feel about seeing you as a girl, and if I can have feelings for you in the same way I feel about this you.” Sara said with a shrug. “I love the idea of seeing you as a girl Jo, but until you have put on the ring and changed, I have no real idea what I will feel for you.” Sara tried to explain.

     “I’m still willing to give it a try for the weekend, just so I can share the fun you, Sheana and Michelle had last weekend.” Jo said making his mind up to go ahead and see what it’s like to be a girl.

     “I’m glad to hear it and no matter what we will have a fun time.” Sara giggled just before reaching up and kissing Jo once more before Sheana and Mike got to where they were stood in each other’s arms.

     “Does this mean Mr Macho has left the building?” Mike asked.

     “Yes, he’s gone for good I hope.” Jo said with a look of shame. “I’m sorry for being such a jerk around you two.” Jo added with a sigh.

     “Apology accepted.” Sheana smiled. “I did not think it suited you acting that way, and I did not like the way it upset Sara.” Sheana added with a little anger in her voice.

     “Sheana’s right Jo, it really wasn’t you.” Mike said as he wrapped an arm around Sheana’s waist while they stood talking. “The only thing all that bragging and showing off got you was detention for a week. I can’t see the fun in that.” Mike added with a chuckle.

     “Please don’t remind me.” Jo groaned as he rolled his eyes. “I never said I was smart though.” Jo pointed out in his own defence.

     “Good job I never fell in love with you for your brains then.” Sara giggled just before kissing Jo again. “Come on; let’s get back to my place, so we can see what sort of a girl you make.” Sara added as she took Jo by the hand and started walking towards home again with Mike and Sheana walking just behind.

*****

    Prue and Sandy were busy sorting out dinner when Sara and the others got home. Sara and Sheana looked a bit puzzled when they didn’t see Jenna sat at the kitchen table, or helping them sort dinner out.

     “Where’s Jen bear?” Sara asked.

     “I took her over to play with Maggie and Cathleen this morning.” Prue said as she stirred something in a pan. “Holly said she’d be glad to watch her for the day. I’m glad Jenna’s found some friends to play with.” Prue added with a grin.

     “I like playing with Jen bear.” Sheana pouted.

     “I mean friends her own age.” Prue pointed out with a frown. “Well technically her own age.” She added with an even bigger frown.

     “We know what you mean Prue.” Sara smiled as she walked over and gave first Prue and then Sandy a hug. “I hope you haven’t forgotten about Jo and Mike joining us for dinner.” Sara added.

     “I thought Michelle and a girl called Josie were joining us for dinner?” Sandy asked with a grin.

     “You know what I’m getting at sis. Stop splitting hairs.” Sara giggled.

     “So when do we get to meet this new side of you then Jo?” Sandy asked as she looked over to a very worried looking boy stood just inside the kitchen with Sheana and Mike blocking the doorway like he might try to make a run for it.

     “You’re asking the wrong one that question Sandy. Sara’s the boss.” Jo said as he looked at Sara for an answer to her sister’s question.

     “Just started dating and already you have him trained to realise who the boss is.” Sandy said in mock shock. “Way to go sis.” Sandy giggled as she gave Sara a playful hug.

     “Sis! Don’t say it like that, but I wish he would listen to me more, and stop trying to be so macho all the time.” Sara frowned as she thought about all the trouble the two of them had had since she went out with Prue and Sheana the night before to sort out the trouble between the solders and the Krennan clan they decided to pick a fight with.

     “Have you been a naughty boy Jo?” Sandy asked with a pout.

    Sara spent the next ten minutes telling Sandy and Prue about Jo’s reaction to what she’d done the night before and then about her and Sheana needing to turn invisible and then go and rescue Mike and Jo from a couple of school bullies. Sandy frowned when Sara told them about Jo bragging and showing off, but her and Prue had to laugh when they found out about him bragging himself into a week’s worth of detentions for it.

     “I hope after this weekend then Jo, that you understand us women aren’t as weak as you think we are.” Sandy said as she looked at Jo. “We may not all have magic or slayer superpowers, but we can be just as tough as most men, if not tougher at times.” Sandy added as she wagged her finger in Jo’s direction. “Try giving birth and then let’s see how tough you are.” Sandy added for good measure.

     “How would you know about that one sis?” Sara asked as she looked at sandy. “You got something you want to tell me and mum?” She asked with a grin.

     “I’ve heard mum and other women go on about it.” Sandy said with her hands on her hips. “I think you might have noticed if I’d been pregnant. That is unless you think I look pregnant all the time.” Sandy said in mock horror as she put her hands up to her belly. “Do I look fat in this?” She asked with a worried look.

    The others could all see that Sandy was just joking with them, so they all started laughing. Even Sheana saw the funny side of it and was giggling.

    Jo went to speak, but stopped when Sara slapped a hand over his mouth to silence him. “Don’t even go there Jo.” Sara warned. “All you’ll do is dig a hole for yourself, so leave it alone and come with me if you want to live.” Sara added in her best Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

    Sandy and Prue giggled as they watched Sara drag a mumbling Jo out the room and off towards the stairs and then her bedroom. Sheana and Mike just smiled as they quickly followed close behind, neither wanting to fall into the trap Jo nearly fell into by answering Sandy’s question about her size.

     “I used to catch Simon out all the time with that sort of thing, I think Sara is more than just a pretty face though, so I’ll have to think up some new ways to trick her into saying the wrong thing.” Sandy giggled some more.

     “She is a lot more than a pretty face.” Prue said as she thought about Sara training with Hypatia last weekend, and then how she fought and won the battle with the Krennan demon last night. “I find it hard to think of Sara ever being a boy at all when I watch how she acts. She’s just such a girl most the time, when she isn’t kicking some demon ass that is.” Prue added the last bit with a grin.

     “Hey! Girl’s can kick ass just as well as the men can.” Sandy said as she folded her arms across her chest and pouted at Prue.

     “True Sandy, but we can’t all look as cute and innocent as Sara does.” Prue pointed out.

     “Did she really look impressive last night when she was fighting that demon Prue?” Sandy asked, wanting to find out a little more while their mum wasn’t around. Sandy got the impression the night before that Prue, Sheana and Sara were sugar coating what happened to keep mum from worrying.

     “I’ve never seen anything like it Sandy. I’m sure she was even using some American wrestling moves on it at one point.” Prue giggled.

     “Well Simon did go through a phase of watching all that sort of stuff, I think he did it to try and mask how he really felt.” Sandy said as she thought about all the struggles Sara must have had being trapped in the wrong body all that time.

     “Do you still see much of Simon in Sara?” Prue asked when she saw the faraway look in Sandy’s eyes.

     “I just see what I always saw, but never really noticed until I came here and Mum told me what had happened.” Sandy smiled as she thought about her mum sitting her down and explaining about Simon finding a magic ring and freeing a genie before wishing to be a girl. “I thought mum was having some form of breakdown until she got all of Simon’s paperwork out and showed me the birth certificate that said I had a baby sister named Sara Anne Read now.”

     “I can see why that would have been a shock for you Sandy.” Prue said as she covered her mouth to hide a giggle. “You seem to handle it quite well though by the looks of it.” Prue added after coughing a couple of times to straighten herself back out again so she could keep talking.

     “It just felt right that I should have a baby sister.” Sandy said with a puzzled look on her face. “I can’t find the right words to explain it Prue, but It just felt like I’d been trying to fit a square peg in a round hole all this time, but when mum told me what Simon had done, it all fell into place, and I loved my new sister, or sister’s as it was.” Sandy giggled when she thought about how much she loved having Sheana as a baby sister as well.

     “They’re both lucky to have you as a big sister Sandy.” Prue smiled. “I’m glad I get to call you a friend.” She added with an even bigger smile.

     “I like to think of you as a sister as well Prue.” Sandy smiled back, but had to spoil the moment with that she said next. “A much older sister, but still a sister all the same.” Sandy giggled as she foolishly tried to get out the way of Prue’s hand as she tried to slap her for implying that she was old.

    Prue used her vampire speed to catch Sandy easily and take her across her knee on one of the kitchen chairs as she gave her a couple of light slaps on the bottom. “Well your much older sister will just have to teach you to respect your elders then.” Prue said with an evil grin on her face as she slapped Sandy’s bottom for her.

     “I need to have a word with Sheana and get her to cast a spell to stop you from using that evil vampire speed in the house.” Sandy said when Prue finally let Sandy get up off her knee. “How can I tease you if I can’t get away after I’ve done it?” Sandy asked with a pout.

     “Don’t tease me would be an easier way to stop me needing to catch you sister dear.” Prue said with a smug look.

     “You make a very good point my older, wiser and far prettier sister.” Sandy said as she gave Prue a hug to let her know she didn’t have any bad feelings about the playful spanking she’d just got from her newest sister.

     “I’ll let you off with calling me your older sister if you can see that I am much wiser and prettier as well.” Prue said with a grin as she flicked her hair back while lifting her nose slightly to make it look like she had a graceful hair about her.

     “I should have added vain to that list as well.” Sandy giggled as she playfully gave Prue a push.

    Prue giggled as she let Sandy push her over towards the cooker where they were still sorting out dinner. Everything was cooking nicely, so Prue thought it was a good time to go and get Jenna from Holly’s.

     “I’ll go collect the monster while you keep an eye on dinner.” Prue said as she left the kitchen.

     “I hope you’re talking about Jen bear?” Sandy asked with a grin.

     “I do know a couple of monsters that would love to come for dinner if you want me to give them a call and invite them?” Prue asked as she turned around to look at Sandy with her mobile already out ready to make the call.

     “Go and fetch Jenna, and don’t even think about making that call sis!” Sandy warned as she pointed for Prue to go and get her baby sister from next door.

    Prue giggled as she slipped her mobile back in her pocket just before she spun around and walked off out the front door to go and get Jenna.

*****

    Sara had led the others up to her room. Mike, or Michelle as it was at the time had already been in Sara’s bedroom, but this was the first time for Jo being in here.

     “How do we do this then Sara?” Jo asked as he put his school bag down in a corner out the way. “Do you want me to just slip the ring on and wait for the change?” he added.

     “No, you’ll need to go and get undressed in my bathroom first silly, or you’ll look weird after the change.” Sara pointed out.

     “Why will I? I thought the ring would just change me and my clothes.” Jo said with a puzzled look.

     “If I’d designed a ring to work that way Jo, then the minute we went shopping and you took any of the clothes off that you were wearing when you changed, they would become your male clothes again. Then you’d be stuck wearing them for the rest of the day.” Sheana explained.

     “Wouldn’t they just change back to female clothes when I put them back on again?” Jo asked.

     “No, once a spell has been broken in that way, it can’t react again until a new spell is cast. It’s all very complicated.” Sheana frowned.

     “The ring will change you into a girl, but then Sheana, Michelle and I will help you get dressed for the evening.” Sara said as she handed Jo a bathrobe and pushed him towards the bathroom to get undressed.

    Jo had a lot more questions to ask, but shut his mouth and went to the bathroom when he saw the look Sara gave him.

     “Speaking of Michelle, don’t you think it’s about time Mike said goodbye and She made an appearance?” Sheana asked with a grin.

     “Okay, but I’ll need to borrow some clothes because I never brought anything to change into.” Mike said as he put his school bag in the corner with Jo’s just before he grabbed the ring on his finger and pulled it off.

    Sara and Sheana stood and watched as Mike’s hair became fuller and more like a girls and his face took on a much softer look as his chest swelled and so did his bottom in his school trousers until they looked a little too tight like they were about to rip open on him, or her as it now was. Sara and Sheana were left looking at Michelle now dressed in a very ill fitting boy’s school uniform.

     “Remind me never to try doing this again.” Michelle said with some pain in her voice as she struggled to remove the tight trousers and then the blazer and polo shirt that were a little tight across Michelle’s ample chest area. Michelle wasn’t bothered about Sara and Sheana seeing her naked as she slipped off everything except the boxers Mike normally wore.

    Sheana ran over to a draw and got Michelle some underwear to put on before she handed her a dress to slip on and then a pair of sandals. Michelle had just finished dressing when Jo wandered out of the bathroom wearing nothing but the bathrobe Sara gave him before he went into the bathroom.

     “I’m ready when you are to get this show on the road.” Jo said with a sigh.

     “Would it not be a little to public to do this out on the road?” Sheana asked looking worried about everyone stood watching as Jo became a girl while stood in the middle of the road.

     “He just means let’s get started.” Sara giggled.

     “Oh, I see.” Sheana giggled as she blushed a little at her silly slip up.

     “I love it when you make your little mistakes.” Michelle giggled as she gave Sheana a hug. Sheana was happy to stand there with Michelle’s arms wrapped around her while they hugged.

    Sara stepped over to where Jo was stood and she lifted her hand to let Jo see the bright gold looking ring in her hand. “Are you ready for this Jo?” Sara asked just before she put the ring on his finger.

     “Will I feel much pain?” Jo asked as he remembered all the pain Mike felt when he was turned into a real girl while out shopping the other week when Sara thought Jo was seeing another girl behind her back and she got Sheana to cast a spell on him thinking it was a real girl.

     “No, I added a spell to numb the pain sensors in your brain while the ring changes you, but you will feel a little odd as it happens, but that will pass.” Sheana explained to him just before he took a deep breath and then let Sara put the ring on his finger.

     “I guess it will just be like the one that made me look like Mike?” Jo asked as he watched Sara get closer and closer with the ring.

     “I’m sorry Jo, but this will feel very different.” Sheana warned. “That ring just made you look like another male, this time you will feel your whole body change from the inside out.” Sheana added with some worry on her face. She had hoped Jo would understand the extent of the changes about to happen to his body.

    Before Jo could ask any more questions Sara finally slipped the ring on his finger and then stepped back to join Sheana and Michelle as they all stood and watched the ring do its stuff. Jo looked down at the ring thinking it wasn’t working, but as he looked he saw his hand begin to get smaller and more feminine, so he lifted the other one and that was doing the same. Soon his vision was obscured by a mass of blonde hair falling into his eyes, but his mind was drawn to a new feeling down in his groin area as he felt his penis and balls pulling up into his body, then he felt his chest starting to swell and his stomach and hips felt strange. His stomach felt like it was full of snakes or large worms moving around, while his hips felt like they were being pulled and reshaped. Next to feel the change was his face as he felt like someone was needing and pushing it around like it was putty. He was also beginning to feel a lot shorter than he use to be. He found that he was now on the same eye level as Sara instead of looking down at her. The bathrobe that had felt a little small now fit him perfectly. As he felt the changes slow and finally stop, Jo felt it safe to finally speak, but when he did his voice sounded very different.

     “How do I look?” Jo asked, or more to the point Josie asked. “My voice! I sound like a girl!” Jo said as he put his hand to his throat like he could feel his new voice if he did. His voice was much higher and almost musical, like he, or she was about to start singing.

     “You look like a girl as well Josie.” Sara said with a grin as she stepped over and pulled Josie closer to her so she could try out a kiss to see what it felt like.

    Jo, now Josie just looked at Sara from this new angle as she watched Sara’s lips get closer and closer until they touched and then Josie felt a strange feeling in her belly that got warmer and warmer as it started to spread out. Whereas Jo would have been fighting to keep his manhood under control at this point, Josie was feeling a tingle in the area where his manhood once was, but also her nipples were getting hard and tingly as well. Josie thought that men were missing out on so much with only feeling what they felt in the penis area. Josie found her whole body was on fire with the passion of Sara’s kiss, she just hoped that Sara was feeling the same way.

    Sara soon broke the kiss, much to Josie’s disappointment when they heard Michelle do a fake cough. “I’d tell the pair of you to get a room, but we’re already in it.” Michelle giggled.

     “You could always leave for a bit.” Sara said with a wicked grin on her face as she also fought the same feeling Josie must have been feeling judging by the look on her face when Sara looked at her.

     “You like?” Josie asked in her new musical sounding voice with a grin on her face as she ran her tongue across her new pouty lips to taste Sara still on them.

     “I love.” Sara purred just before grabbing Josie and kissing her again. Sara found the way Josie ran her tongue across her lips a total turn on and she just had to kiss her some more.

    Deciding that, if you couldn’t beat them join them, Sheana turned to face Michelle and started doing the same thing Sara was with Josie. It was some time before anyone of them came up for air. Josie was panting when Sara finally let go of her.

     “Oh god! Something’s wrong with me, I’m leaking.” Josie said as she felt damp between her legs as something trickled down her thighs. “Did you do something wrong when you cast the spell on the ring?” Josie asked in a panicked version of her new voice.

    Sara, Sheana and Michelle must have all worked out at the same time what Josie was getting at because they all burst out laughing. Josie had just got a little too excited while Sara kissed her and the passion had let itself be known in the only way it could, but Josie wouldn’t know this being new to the whole girl thing.

     “What did you do to me? I’m not wearing a nappy! Change me back right now if that’s your plan!” Josie said as she started to sob. “Why am I crying now?” Josie asked through the tears.

     “Hey, hey, calm down baby.” Sara said as she pulled the sobbing girl into her arms and hugged her. “You just got a little turned on when I kissed you. This is what happens to us girls when that happens. As for the crying, well you’re a girl now with lots of different hormones flowing through your body.” Sara explained as she rocked back and forth with Josie in her arms.

     “This all feels so weird.” Josie said once she got her feelings under control a little better. “But that kiss was amazing Sara. I felt it in the tips of my toes and all the way to the top of my head.” Josie added in a dreamy voice.

     “I’m glad you liked it Josie, but I’m sorry for upsetting you like I did. I should have taken things a little slower to start with.” Sara said with a smile as she took a closer look at her boyfriend, now girlfriend.

     “Please don’t be sorry Sara.” Josie said looking worried. “I’m glad that you still like me, even as a girl.” Josie said with a smile that quickly faded when she realised that she had no idea what she now looked like. “Do you think I’m a pretty girl?” Josie asked.

     “Yes, very pretty.” Sara said as she pulled Josie over to look in the full length mirror she had in the room. “See for yourself.” Sara added as she pointed at the reflection of her and another girl in a bathrobe stood next to her.

    Jo/Josie looked at first Sara and then the other girl stood next to her. Josie lifted her arm up and the girl in the mirror stood next to Sara did the same. Josie lifted her hand to her face, and so did the new girl in the mirror. “I am pretty aren’t I?” Josie said in a whisper as she watched the girl’s lips move in time with what she said.

     “Yes you are. You’ll have boys falling at your feet wanting a date with you Josie.” Sara giggled as she teased her new girlfriend.

     “I don’t want that Sara! I just want to be with you, even looking like this, I still only love you.” Josie said in a pleading voice as she turned to look Sara in the eyes.

    Sara could see the worry in Josie’s eyes and realised that it was a bad joke to make. “I was only teasing you Josie.” Sara said as she hugged Josie again. “I don’t ever want to share you with anyone else.” Sara added as they hugged.

    Jo had never understood why girls hugged so much before now, but as Josie, she thought they felt pretty good. “I’m glad to hear that Sara.” Josie giggled. She liked the way her new voice sounded, and she loved the way her giggle sounded even more. “What do we do now that I’m a girl then?” Josie finally asked as they broke the hug.

     “We get you dressed so we can do our homework and then go down for some dinner.” Sara said in her I’m in charge voice. “But first we better see about getting you cleaned up in the bathroom.” Sara added as she remembered what Josie had said about leaking earlier.

     “Oh, right.” Josie blushed as she let Sara lead her to the bathroom. “Does this happen a lot to you then Sara?” Josie asked with a grin, hoping that she would say yes.

     “Not really, but I had been a girl for some time before we finally kissed.” Sara said in a matter of fact way, but really she was lying. Sara had felt just like Josie had after that first kiss, but she wasn’t going to let Josie/Jo know that.

     “Oh, I see.” Josie said sounding disappointed at Sara’s answer. Sara had walked into the bathroom as they spoke and she was now stood waiting for Josie to take off the bathrobe. “Are you going to wait in here with me Sara?” Josie asked looking worried.

     “Yes, I need to help you get cleaned up and pee if you have too.” Sara pointed out. “We’re both just a couple of girls, so what’s the big deal?” Sara asked in a matter of fact way.

     “But you’ll see me naked.” Josie said in a very prudish way as she pulled the bathrobe a little tighter around herself.

     “And you will see me naked as well.” Sara said with a grin as she started to take her school uniform off while Josie watched her. Sara made a show of it and could tell that Josie was getting turned on again by the way she kept fidgeting. Sara was soon stood facing Josie in just her bra and panties. Then Sara reached behind herself and the bra came loose and joined the other clothes in the hamper just before Sara slipped off the panties as well and placed them in the hamper. “Well don’t just stand their silly, take the bathrobe off and let me get a proper look at you.” Sara said as she pointed at Josie to remove the bathrobe.

     “Wow Sara, I never realised just how beautiful you really were until now.” Josie said as she slipped open the bathrobe and let it fall to the floor, leaving a naked Josie stood facing a naked Sara.

     “I’m glad you like what you see Josie, because Sheana and I modelled your new body on mine.” Sara smiled as she looked at Josie in all her naked beauty. Sara loved Josie even more now she’d seen her naked. “You’re not exactly an ugly duckling yourself baby.” Sara added with an evil grin as she stepped close enough for their breasts to touch as Sara looked deep into Josie’s eyes.

     “I love you Sara.” Josie said just before she wrapped her arms around Sara’s neck and started to kiss her this time. It felt so strange feeling her breasts press against Sara’s, but at the same time it felt so wonderful as well. Josie felt one of Sara’s hands slip down to her new groin area and then felt the oddest thing as a couple of Sara’s fingers went inside her, but all that weirdness was forgotten with what she suddenly felt Sara do to her. Time seemed to stop and then suddenly Josie was seeing fireworks and a strange feeling washed through her body leaving her legs too weak to hold her up, but she never fell to the floor thanks to Sara holding her up with her other arm. Josie had just had her very first orgasm.

     “You’re a noisy little thing aren’t you?” Sara asked with a smile when Josie came back down to earth again and was able to look at Sara with a dreamy smile on her face. “I hope they didn’t hear any of that down stairs.” Sara added with a little worry in her voice.

     “What are you talking about Sara?” Josie asked with a puzzled look on her face as Sara helped her stand on her jelly like legs.

     “I just found out that you’re a squealer when you orgasm.” Sara giggled. “I’ll have to remember that for next time.” Sara added with an evil grin.

    Josie just smiled when she realised that there would be a next time. “I’ll try and be quieter next time for you beautiful.” Josie grinned back at her.

     “If you can do that then I’m not doing my job properly.” Sara pouted, but was soon grinning again. “Now we really need to get you cleaned up.” Sara said as she looked at the state of Josie’s inner thighs.

     “I think I need to use the toilet.” Josie said as she felt a similar feeling to what she felt as a boy when he needed to pee.

     “Okay then, but please remember to sit down.” Sara giggled.

     “I’m so glad you reminded me.” Josie joked back as she went to grab the manhood that was no longer there to grab. Josie sat down and then just relaxed and let the pee flow free. “This feels so weird and a little messier.” Josie said as she pulled a funny face.

    Sara giggled as she remembered the first time she went to the toilet, and she had to admit it was a very different feeling peeing as a girl to going as a boy. She soon showed Josie how to wipe and then they took a shower together, but didn’t play around anymore while they took it.

    Once they were out the shower and had dried each other off, Sara handed Josie a pair of panties to put on before she handed her a bra and then showed her what Sandy had shown her and Sheana to do.

     “Why do girl’s clothes feel so much nicer than men’s clothes Sara?” Josie asked as she felt the soft silky feeling of the panties across her much plumper buttocks and then the bra holding her breast up.

     “I’m sorry but I can’t answer that question for you Josie. I just know they do and I love the way it makes me feel to wear these sort of things under my school uniform and other clothes.” Sara shrugged.

     “Is this the reason you wanted to be a girl?” Josie asked as she stepped into the dress Sara was holding open for her.

     “Partly, but I just felt this was who I should have been. I just never felt right when I looked in the mirror. The person looking back was a stranger to me.” Sara tried to explain her feelings back when she was still a boy called Simon.

     “How did you ever get use to having these things stuck out in front of you all the time as well?” Josie asked as she cupped a breast in each hand, now firmly hidden safely in a bra and covered with a dress. “It feels like they enter a room a couple of minutes before I do.” Josie added with a giggle.

     “Don’t be grabbing your breasts like that while out in public, or in front of my mum.” Sara said with a frown when she saw what Josie was doing. “And for your information young lady, you just get use to them being there after a while.” Sara added just like she was speaking to a young girl of Jenna’s age and not a boy, now a girl of the same age as her.

     “Sorry Sara.” Josie said as she moved her hands away from her breasts and ran them down her side to feel the soft fabric of the dress she now wore. Josie was shocked to feel how thin her waist was at its thinnest point before flaring back out as she moved down to her hips. “I love the way the dress feels.” She added with a smile.

     “Does this mean you’ll be willing to do this again then?” Sara asked with a smile as she finished getting dressed herself.

     “It’s a little early to tell yet, but I think it could be fun spending time with you while looking like this.” Josie giggled as she struck a sexy pose she’d seen other women do in magazines.

     “Come on then sexy,” Sara giggled back as she handed Josie a pair of ballet pumps to slip on while they got their homework done before dinner. “We’ll get you walking in heels after dinner, but for now these will do.” Sara added as she slipped a similar looking pair on her own feet before walking to the bathroom door and opening it so they could both leave and let Sheana and Michelle get a proper look at Josie, the new member of the girl’s only club.

    Sheana and Michelle were already sat with their school books out doing their homework. They both looked up and smiled when they saw Josie and Sara stood side by side. Sara was wearing a pink t-shirt and denim skirt, while Josie was wearing a pink dress with little white flowers all over it.

     “How does it feel to be dressed as a girl then Josie?” Michelle asked as she tapped her pen against her bottom lip while lying on the bed next to Sheana.

     “They feel nice, and fit the shape of this body much better than boy clothes do.” Josie replied in her musical voice as she ran a hand down her new look slim waist and round plump bottom. “I’m beginning to see the appeal in being a girl.” Josie added with a grin.

     “We were a little worried it might have been too much for you with all the strange noises you were making in there earlier.” Michelle said with a grin like she already knew the real reason for all the sounds her and Sheana heard Josie making.

    Josie blushed as she realised that Sara wasn’t just teasing her when she said that she’d made quite a bit of noise when Sara showed her what a female orgasm felt like. “I almost slipped over in the shower.” Josie lied.

     “Slipped in the shower?” Michelle said trying not to laugh. “Sounded more like you were going down a water slide to me.” She added just before she burst out laughing.

    As Jo he would have wrestled Mike until Mike said sorry for making fun of him, but as Josie, he didn’t want to do that. Josie just smiled and blushed a little more. “It felt better than any water slide I’ve ever been on.” She giggled.

     “Men have no idea what their missing out on compared to what a woman feel’s.” Michelle agreed with Josie. “I was glad my parents were away when I first found out.” Michelle added with a grin.

     “Michelle! We can’t talk about stuff like this now.” Josie said through gritted teeth as she looked at first Sheana and then Sara with worry in her eyes.

     “Why not Josie? Your girlfriend was the one that took you to new heights just now in the bathroom, so what more is there to keep from them.” Michelle said with a shrug. “Girls do talk about sex and stuff like that you know.” Michelle added with a grin.

     “They do? I thought it was all clothes and which member of which boy band they love the most.” Josie said heavy with sarcasm, but it didn’t work now he was a girl. It just came out sounding cute instead.

     “Oh we do all that too, but we also talk about what excites us in other ways as well.” Sara said as she led Josie over to get her school bag, or Jo’s school bag. “We better get our homework done.” Sara added.

     “I’ve just been turned into a girl, and you want to sit and do your homework?” Josie asked with a shocked look on her face. “Let’s do the homework later and do something more girlie now.” She added with excitement in her voice.

     “Jo has always been the type to leave their homework until a Monday morning in the past.” Michelle pointed out to Sara. “Why do now, what you can put off until later.” Michelle added in her best impression of a male voice.

     “Well Josie isn’t Jo, so sit and do your homework.” Sara ordered as she pointed at an empty spot on the bed for her to sit and work. Sara sat in the spot next to it and got her books out.

    Not seeing any other choice, Josie sat down and got her books out and was soon doing her homework on a Friday night for the first time ever. “I’m not sure this is such a great idea for me to be doing this now.” Josie said after about half an hour of writing in one of Jo’s text books.

     “And why is that Josie?” Sara asked in such a tone as to question the reason Josie might have come up with to stop doing her homework.

     “I’m even writing like a girl.” She said as she showed Sara the much neater writing she now had using her smaller hands.

     “It does look neater Josie, but I don’t think the teacher will think you magically turned into a girl and then sat with all your girlfriends while doing your homework.” Sara pointed out. “Nice try though on the get out of doing my homework scale, it was a good effort.” Sara giggled as she went back to doing her English homework.

    Josie just let out a sigh as she carried on doing her homework. They were soon finished and they all put away their books before getting their hands washed so they could head down for some dinner and to let the others all meet Josie for the first time.

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

To Make A Wish (New)

Sara; You keep making this story better with every new Chapter. Enjoying it that much more and waiting for the nx one! Oh! And you deffentedly got me hooked! HeHe! Richard

Richard

Glad Jo is learning his lessons

... in more ways than one :)

As a friend of mind more than half jokingly said to me 'Stupid Boyyyyys!' It became a running joke between us until I left the company. She later passed on due to a heart attack and I miss her.

Ya know it is just lucky the MIB did not have cameras in the girls' room when they went invisible. Is that a reasonable expectation as the fire sensor in there might also have been replaced. Michelle has to erase that if it is not the case.

Kim

No Cameras in the girl's toilets

I'm going to leave the story as there not being any cameras in the girls or boys toilets. I know in real life they probably would have them in there, but I find the thought a little creepy. There will also be none in the girls changing rooms either before someone asks that question. I think the Commander realised that if he put them in them places, then the men would never get any work done. He'd just have a room full of men sat watching the monitors all the time.

Hugs and Love

SaraUK

To Make A Wish (New Chapter) Chapter 08

Wondering about the MIB and their goals now. Will they try to nab any of the gang?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Lets hope mum didn't hear

Lets hope mum didn't hear Josie's first big girlie moment lol, seems Sara is bisexual after all. I wonder, will Josie ever feel the need to be around more often. I hope she is but I guess we'll have to wait n see.

Maybe Hypatia could thing Josie's trangendered and make it permenant by accident like Michelle.

Looking forward to more.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Ugh... I got kind of mixed

Ugh... I got kind of mixed feeling about this. I totally liked the Jo becomes Josie part that was awesome, but the previous stuff was problematic. I really don't like Sara always trying to educate Jo like this. "I hate you until you apologize for being an immature boy". Seriously, a guy that isn't immature when he's 60 has done something wrong.
If she wants him to grow up she shouldn't always try to punish him. That migh really damage their relationship... But what can you expect of two brats :D Even when one of them has super powers ^^

However, great chapter, I liked most of it :D
thank you for writing,
Beyogi