The Softening of Jessie - Part 10

Printer-friendly version

"What the hell are you wearing?!?" Jason asked in a standoffish, shocked way. His best buddy was fully clad in a girl's leotard and tights with his hair braided and tied with a frilly scrunchie.

"It's my new workout outfit...pretty cool huh? My mom could tell your mom where she bought it if you want one too," Jessie generously offered his friend.

"No way wierdo! You look like a freakin' girl dude! Are you going gay or what? I mean look at your hair! Did you flippin' pad your chest too, you homo?"

"No Jason...I...ummm," Jessie felt the tears begin to well up. He couldn't understand why his friend was being so mean.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 10

By AshleyTS


 
Mom and grandma went upstairs to change out of their workout gear as Jessie relaxed on the family room couch. That was quite the workout. He felt good about himself though. It had been a while since he did physical exercise so it was nice to get back into a routine. The exercises themselves were far different from his usual lifting weights but he enjoyed the cardio segments and the one which targeted the thighs and buttocks.

Knock Knock Knock. Someone was at the door.

Jessie was beat from his workout but pried himself off the couch to answer the door since the ladies were upstairs.

Jessie sauntered over to the door and swung it open. It was his buddy Jason. Jessie was a little hurt that Jason went out with some friends without inviting him, but he was willing to let it slide.

"Jason, what's up? Hey I stopped by yesterday to visit but you weren't home. You wanna do something today?" Jessie asked his best friend.

"What the hell are you wearing?!?" Jason asked in a standoffish, shocked way. His best buddy was fully clad in a girl's leotard and tights with his hair braided and tied with a frilly scrunchie.

"It's my new workout outfit...pretty cool huh? My mom could tell your mom where she bought it if you want one too," Jessie generously offered his friend.

"No way wierdo! You look like a freakin' girl dude! Are you going gay or what? I mean look at your hair! Did you flippin' pad your chest too, you homo?"

"No Jason...I...ummm," Jessie felt the tears begin to well up. He couldn't understand why his friend was being so mean. "I...I...I hate you!"

Jessie slammed the door shut and ran upstairs to his room collapsing on his bed with his face in the pillow.

His mom heard the commotion and ran to Jessie's room to see what was the matter. She entered the room to find the boy (or a loose interpretation of a boy) hysterically crying lying curled up in the fetal position hugging his pillow.

"Oh sweetie what happened? Are you ok?"

"Jason..uh..came..uh..by..uh..and," Jessie could not get the words out as he was sobbing so uncontrollably.

Amanda was surprised at how Jessie's voice seemed higher than usual. It must be because he was crying so very much.

"Calm down Jessie dear. You have yourself all worked up. Come here and give me a hug sweetie."

With that Jessie sat up and hugged his caring mother. She embraced his for several minutes until he calmed down enough to talk.

"Let me wiped those pretty eyes Jessie" Amanda said as she reached for a tissue to blot the tears. "Now what happened?"

Jessie collected himself enough to explain what happened. Amanda was amazed at how iron clad the CD's were working. Jessie was fully brain washed and did not understand why Jason was so put off by him. In addition, his voice was a full octave higher and sounded like a teenage girls...it must be because he is still wound up she thought.

"Jason has a lot of growing up to do Jessie. In my opinion he was jealous of your new outfit and decided to make fun of you since he didn't have one. I think you should stay away from that kid. Boys can be so mean sometimes," Amanda offered her opinion.

Wow, mom really did make a lot of sense. He would have let Jason borrow his workout gear if he would have been nice, but now forget it! She was right...why did boys have to be so mean?

"Jason is so insensitive and I don't even want to speak to him again. Thanks for making me feel better mom," Jessie said as he gave her another big hug.

"That's what I'm here for beautiful," Amanda responded noticing that Jessie didn't mind being called pretty or beautiful. "How is your chest feeling?"

"It's feeling better mom. It doesn't hurt as much but it's still pretty swollen."

"Can I look at it dear?"

Jessie agreed and pulled the spaghetti straps from his leotard down to expose his budding chest. Amanda noticed that his breasts had grown a bit since the last time she saw them. The nipples were big and definitely belonged on a girl. The chill of the room cause them to stand on end which Amanda found amusing. The mounds themselves protruded softly from his chest about an inch and there was no mistaking that he had a nice set of breasts in the making.

"Can I touch them?" Amanda asked.

"Ok, but be careful mom."

Amanda ran her hand softly over his small boobs. She pressed lightly and felt their soft giving flesh. His skin felt incredibly soft and reminded her of when he was a baby.

"They are beautiful," she mumbled.

"What mom?"

"Oh nothing dear. You chest seems to be more swollen than before. You have been rubbing cream on it every day right?"

"Yes, every day and I have been careful not to irritate it either," Jason replied. He was being very cautious with his new developments.

"Ok sweetie, I'm just concerned that if they swell any more that we may have to provide some support." With that statement she let the subject go.

"Do you feel better now Jessie?"

"Yeah, I'm still upset with how Jason treated me though. I never used to care so much what other people thought but now I seem to."

"That's a good thing dear...never be afraid to show your emotions. I've got an idea. How about I take you somewhere? I think it will cheer you up sweetie," Amanda offered.

"Cool! I'll change and be right down."

Several minutes later Jessie met his mom downstairs. It was a sight to see as Jessie still had his hair braided with the cute scrunchie holding it in place. He looked like an androgynous teen that still resembled his former self but was the scale had tilted in favor of a girl over a boy. If it weren't for his boy's clothes he would have passed as a girl without issue.

His voice was still that of a girls and he was completely calm now. He was utterly unaware that he was now speaking in a soft, high pitched feminine tone. He sounded so beautiful and tender.

Amanda took her son out to eat lunch and then it was time for his surprise.

"Jessie, since you showed me up the other day on nail painting skills I thought I'd show you some real pros and see what you thought. Let's go in," Amanda said in a challenging way and she guided him into a "Fancy Nails" nail salon.

"Whoa mom, I don't think so. Nail salons are for women...was that the surprise?" Jessie asked. He was a little let down but at the same time he was intrigued by the thought of learning how professionals paint nails.

"Sweety, you are so close minded some of the time. Why don't you look at the 3rd booth down?"

Jessie spied a man who was getting a manicure. He was surprised and felt a great weight lifted off his shoulders. Here was a man who looked like a normal dude getting his nails manicured. It didn't click in Jessie's head though that this man was getting a "male" manicure which consisted of some cleaning and a clear coat of polish. The way his brain had been wired lately led him to believe that nail polish was acceptable for men...even colored polish!

"Wow mom...ok, let's go in! I want to see what they do different from me."

"Ok, I say we get a pedicure first then we can get our hands done. You are not going to believe how great an experience this is. I took you dad to get a pedicure once and he was in heaven."

"Cool! Thanks mom."

The Vietnamese women showed the two to the chairs which had a warm bath at the base to put your feet in.

"Ok lady take off shoes and put feet in" One of the women explained using broken English. Jessie assumed that when she said "lady" she was referring to his mom. In reality, the woman did not have a strong grasp of the English language and meant to say "ladies".

Jessie took off his shoes and socks but unbeknownst to his mom, he had kept his tights on because he liked the way they felt.

"You take off pantyhose first. Bathroom in far back of shop," the Vietnamese woman instructed.

"They're not pantyhose...they are tights. Duh! I'll be back." Jessie shook his head and laughed at the woman. What was wrong with her...had she ever seen a boy wearing pantyhose before? Of course not! Why would she think he was wearing pantyhose??? That's just retarded. It must be the language barrier he thought. She must have meant tights.

Jessie's mom blushed as she realized her son kept on his tights. "He must really enjoy the feel," she thought.

The Vietnamese woman was used to teenage girls with a bit of attitude. She brushed it off like a pro.

Jessie returned a minute later with his tights rolled up in his hand. He placed them in his shoes with his socks and sat on the comfy chair. He placed his nails in the swirling water bath and boy did it feel good. It was like a spa for your feet!

The Vietnamese women pampered and scrubbed the mom and son's feet as the two relaxed in their plush chairs. Jessie's rose colored polish was removed and his nails were rounded off and pedicured.

"You want color?" the woman asked.

"Um, do I mom?"

"Of course sweety."

"Ok, color...you pick," Jessie replied.

The woman returned with a bottle of "strawberry frost" and proceeded to coat his toenails.

Amanda found it so cute how Jessie was completely entranced by the woman and her nail painting skills.

"Mom, did you see how fast she was...and she didn't make any mistakes!"

Jessie held up his pretty toes to showcase them to his mother. He sounded so feminine with his higher voice! His toes looked beautiful with their medium red color that had an iridescent shine.

The Vietnamese woman then took Jessie over to the table and began working on his fingernails. "Dang, I didn't realize I let my nails get so long" Jessie thought.

His mom could see how enthusiastic her son was to have his fingernails done. It was like he was a sponge absorbing all of her tricks and techniques.

"Same color as toes?" the woman asked.

Jessie was a little hesitant but soon realized it was Ok since he saw that man get his fingernails done.

"Same color yes."

A few minutes later he was done and was instructed to sit on the couch and wait for his nails to dry along with his mom.

"So what do you think Jess?" his mom asked.

"I love it mom! The pedicure felt so relaxing and just look at my fingernails!" Jessie proudly displayed his strawberry colored nails to his loving mother. They did look amazing especially since his hands had become so delicate.

"Your nails look very pretty dear. Sweetie, why did you keep your tights on after your workout?" Amanda inquired.

"Well, you said that they would help keep me looking trimmer...and, I kinda like the way they feel. They make my legs feel really nice I guess. Is that not right?" Jessie replied.

"Oh cutie, it is perfectly fine. Like I said, I'm going to get your different kinds of "tights" and I'm sure you will love them all. There are even some that are the same color as your skin...the are called 'Nudes'. You can wear them and unless someone gets real close it's hard to tell if you have them on, but they still provide that great feel."

"Awesome mom. I have to admit though that I was really embarrassed when that woman said I was wearing pantyhose. She's just lucky she is a woman. If that was a guy, I would have leveled him. Why the heck would she even begin to think I would be wearing pantyhose? Do I look like a sissy? Haha! Duh?!?" Jessie asked as he was still offended by the woman's comment.

Amanda looked at her son up and down as he sat on the couch. Let's see...French braided hair with a pretty scrunchie, 'strawberry frost' colored finger and toenails, a camisole and panties under his boy clothes, two bumps on his chest and a widening ass...not to mention the distinctly feminine voice suddenly. Hmmm, yeah, why would the woman think he would be wearing pantyhose? Amanda smirked and held back a giggle.

"She just got confused. She obviously meant tights sweetie. Ok, I think our nails are dry. Let's pay and get out of here...I can only take so much of that paint smell."

Jessie and his mom grabbed their belongings and put on their shoes.

"You put pantyhose back on if you want. Polish is dry," the Vietnamese woman said as she noticed Jessie holding the tights in his hand.

Jessie just rolled his eyes and laughed along with his mom.

"I'll let it slide mom...I know she meant tights."
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Parts 11-36 Missing

I just thought I would say that I just started reading this beautiful story. I love how its going but when I finished reading part 10 it jumped straight to part 37 ... I was wondering where I might be able to find the currently missing parts...

Rebekah

FM series

This story was first posted on FM, and the rest of the chapters will be available there when it comes back. In the meanwhile, Ashley brought the newest chapters here to post, for those of us who followed it on FM.

Sephrina is posting the early chapters, two at a time, every couple of days with Ashley's permission. So if there is another delay in FM coming back up, you can catch the two more chapters in a couple of days.

KJT

"Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid."
Sir Charles Panther


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

a fine tale

This is a neat story, but the ha, ha duh! is starting to grate on the nerves, other wise I look forward to the next chapters. scthea