The Softening of Jessie - Part 49

Printer-friendly version

Jessie realized how horrible he was. It’s funny how his actions seemed so wrong now that he looked back on them. How could he be so rotten to his mom, his teachers…everyone? He didn’t agree with the action taken by his mom to change him, but he did understand how she could be at her rope’s end.

“I promise you that I won’t deceive you any longer honey. I know that this is going to be difficult but I am here for you now. I will do whatever I can.”

“Thanks mom. I just need time to think about what I want to do…” Jessie replied as he hugged his mom and went up to his room.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 49

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie slowly woke up.

He was groggy but felt so relaxed and well rested.

As his eyes focused he suddenly realized what had happened just before he lost consciousness.

He swiftly reached between his legs. There weren’t any bandages…no opening. What happened? He threw off the covers and pulled down his boxers. His boxers? Why was he in boxers? His penis was still there! Well, what was left of his penis you could say, but it was still there nonetheless.

Wait…he wasn’t at the clinic but was in his bedroom. He was back home!

He felt like he had been asleep forever. He was wearing a rather long white t-shirt and plaid boxers. No pantyhose…he seemed ok for the moment with that.

Crap! Who was here? He feared his grandmother and didn’t know what to think of his mom. He knew that he was weak now…very weak and he could not overpower them.
 
 
He crept out of bed and walked over to the door. He quietly opened it and spied what was going on.

Jessie was all nerves as he tippy toed over to look down the staircase. He saw his mom on the couch visibly crying. He felt bad for her. He remembered how upset she was at the clinic and how she seemed to genuinely care about him. Sure he was upset at what she had done to him but he was freaked out and scared about his changes. He really needed his mom!

He took a deep breath and let it out.
 
 
“Mom, are you ok?” He asked. His own voice seemed foreign to him. It was so high pitched.

“Jessie!” Amanda screamed as she jumped from the couch, “I was getting so worried!”

She ran and hugged him. This was no regular hug but was filled with immense emotion. Jessie could feel the pain in her sobbing and embrace. She didn’t want to let go.

“I’m so sorry! I cannot tell you how truly sorry I am for doing this to you. Please forgive me…I can’t bear losing you.” Amanda pleaded with her son.

“Calm down mom. It’ll be ok…just calm down ok?” Jessie tried comforting her. Strange. He actually sympathized with her. Always a first for everything. He couldn’t stand seeing his mom so upset and without notice his eyes welled with tears as he too began to sob uncontrollably.

“Oh honey, I was so worried about you! You’ve been out for 3 days. Are you my Jessie?!? Is that you Jessie?”

“3 days? What happened? Of course it’s me mom…I remember everything…””

“I stopped the procedure. I refused to sign the release. Oh sweetie, I should have never allowed this to happen! I was so desperate to help you from so much trouble that I made a bad decision. Oh honey, can you ever forgive me?”

“Where’s grandma? She hates me mom! You have no idea what happened!”

“She’s gone Jessie. I know what she did. It’s been a long time coming but I finally stood up to that woman! Oh sweetie, I’m was so afraid that you would be lost forever! We can change this…I’ll get help to make you how you used to be. I put you in boy’s clothes…” Amanda replied as she burst into tears again.

Jessie had no idea what to do. The anguish his mom felt was well deserved. He knew that his life would never be the same again. He didn’t ask nor want to be put into the predicament he was currently in.

He had changed and some changes where fairly obvious. His sense of compassion and emotion where dramatically elevated. He found himself feeling sorry for his mother. He had the sneaky suspicion that his grandma had been the mastermind of this whole mess and that gave him the peace of mind to put his anger towards his mom on hold.

The two sat and chatted for the next couple hours. Amanda tried to explain what had happened as his mind was still very cloudy over the period of change.

Jessie realized how horrible he was. It’s funny how his actions seemed so wrong now that he looked back on them. How could he be so rotten to his mom, his teachers…everyone? He didn’t agree with the action taken by his mom to change him, but he did understand how she could be at her rope’s end.

“I promise you that I won’t deceive you any longer honey. I know that this is going to be difficult but I am here for you now. I will do whatever I can.”

“Thanks mom. I just need time to think about what I want to do…” Jessie replied as he hugged his mom and went up to his room.

He closed the door and tried to take in what had occurred.
 
 
“Jessie dear are you ok?” his mom asked.

“Mom, you just spoke with me downstairs.”

“I know. I’m just concerned.” Amanda replied. She was afraid of what the doctor had said about the dangers of regaining memories.

“Mom, I’m fine. I’m going to get dressed.”

“I bought you some new clothes in your top drawer. I got several different sizes so let me know which ones fit and we can buy more. Just call me if you need anything.”

Jessie opened up the top drawer. Boy’s clothes. Underwear briefs, pants, shorts, t-shirts. He knew his mom wanted to make things better but figured that these clothes wouldn’t fit his body.

Three sizes of briefs. He opened them up and pulled down his boxers.

His took a discerning look at his penis. He remembered how it looked previously and this was a dramatic change. It barely protruded from his body and looked like an “outie” bellybutton. How could it shrink so much? His balls were gone. He felt around the foreign area. Would he ever be able to have an erection again? There was no doubt that he could not father any children.

He proceeded to try on all the male briefs. The first two could not get past his hips. The third was big enough around the hips but was way too loose around his waist. The jeans and shorts had the same result. He had feminine curves now and was trapped into wearing clothes designed to accommodate those curves.

He pulled his top off and observed himself in the full length mirror.

He was a girl. Maybe not in mind but most definitely in body shape. It didn’t matter what he was wearing. He would be taken as a female.
 
 
A while later Jessie emerged from his room.

“So mom, none of those clothes fit me. Nice try though.”

He was dressed in plain blue jeans, an off white t-shirt and sneakers. All were girl’s clothes but on the androgynous side. That’s where he noticed another big change in his mental makeup. He knew that he should be furious about having to wear female clothes but he was at ease with it.

He sat down on the couch and naturally crossed his legs in a very feminine style and gently placed his hands overlapping on top.

Amanda noticed… Jessie did not.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good On Ya, Mum

joannebarbarella's picture

A second chance for Jessie. I'll not get vitriolic about Grandma and I'll wait like a good girl for the next episode,
Joanne

Surprised

I wouldn't have thought it would be all that easy to get rid of grandma, makes me wonder. But Jessie may end up having to embrace his feminity, at least it will be his decision. if this works out all right in the end it will be a fluke, that's for sure.

But what about Jason's assaulting Jessie, surely he is not going to get a free pass on that?

Yuri!

Yuri!

female clothes

I think it's very telling that Jessie chose to wear girls' sneakers. Hormones didn't change the shape of his feet, so boy shoes should have fit fine. It shows that he'd rather put together a consistent outfit. I suppose the real question is what's under the sneakers, socks or hose?

I Quite Understand Angle's Blog About Jessie

Because I read it and agree with her. But I also want to commend Ashley on her story. Seeing Jess as the character went through everything may very well have set some people off, but as far as I'm concerned, Ashley should take the story where she wants it to go. I am looking forward to seeing how Jess copes with the changes.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Jessie's Number

I do not read fifty-part stories. I don't. I just don't. Never have. Never will. No exceptions. Well, maybe this time. OK, this one time. But sixty, sixty would be pretty extreme. Yep, sixty is the limit. Or maybe seventy. OK, one hundred. Take it or leave it. That's my final offer, my absolute limit. And I won't reconsider. Believe me. For real. More or less.

Arkady71

I'm betting we ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... haven't seen the end of Grandma.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

This is just the beginning...

of reconciliation between Jessie and her mom.

Hello Ashley!!! ^____^ ;-D

Ashley will have to come in the picture soon. I didn't see Jessie's reaction yet about the hose and dresses yet. It was driven into the mind pretty good that he can't live without them on.

Thanks for another chapter Ashley. We'll have to wait and see what the other reactions are eventually. Yes, it seems Grandma is just waiting for the right moment. But I hope Amanda and Ashley are sharp enough for what is about to happen next. There's Grandma, Jason, the school, etc., etc..

Take care until next time.
Rachel

Ashley will have to come in

Ashley will have to come in the picture soon. I didn't see Jessie's reaction yet about the hose and dresses yet. It was driven into the mind pretty good that he can't live without them on.

True, but it was Jessie that chose the jeans and t-shirt. 'He' didn't freak-out about the lack of a dress and pantyhose, like at the mall with Ashley.

Even if that is no longer a concern and Jessie can/does occassionally opt for a dress, the last line or two does show at least some of the conditioning is still ingrained in Jessie, whether (s)he knows it or not. Wonder if the mother will point that out, or endeavour to correct 'him'?

“Thanks mom. I just need time to think about what I want to do…” Jessie replied as he hugged his mom and went up to his room.

That confirms Jessie is fully aware of the physical changes, accepts them and knows there's a choice to be made. I can see a serious talk between the two. Maybe Jessica/Jessie have now merged and Amanda will still get a daughter, only this time with the full consent of the child.

PB

I Think Jessie Is Being Practical About Her New Reality

jengrl's picture

Jessie realizes that her old clothes just don't fit and I think it is dawning on her that her life as a boy is now over. I am so glad to see that her mother finally did the right thing. It will be interesting to see what her mother really did to Grandma to keep her away from them. I see Jess eventually having SRS of her own free will. Life as a woman would certainly be better than being a Eunuch.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Sure

It is an abusive story but that does not mean it should not be told. If one does not want to read it, then fine. But let each person read it in their own way. Don't force ones own opinion on the rest of us. Thank you AshleyTS and keep writing.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper