The Softening of Jessie - Part 46

Printer-friendly version

“Now calm down Jessica…”

“My name is Jessie. I can’t believe that you and mom did this to me. You don’t care about me at all! Did you think I would never find out?!?”

“Honey, you need to believe that we did this for your own good.” Susan replied in a panic.

“My own good?!? Changing me into a girl was for my own good??? I was born a boy and what you did to me was destroy every ounce of my maleness! How can that possibly be good for me???”

The Softening of Jessie

Part 46

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie took a deep breath before entering his house. His mind was racing with all that was going on.
He opened the door with apprehension. What was wrong with him? He was so used to being aggressive and going after what he wanted. It was so like him to bust open the door and get into his mom’s face and tell her off. He no longer had that fire in him but knew that he had to confront them.

“Well hello Jessica, how has your day….what happened to your face sweetie?” Susan asked noticing his black eye.

“Where’s mom?”

“She went out to file the taxes. What is going on? Why do you have a black eye?” Susan asked once again. She had a bad feeling about this.

“What do you think Grandma? I’m pretty sure it was the fact that Jason found out that the girl he had strong feelings for was actually his best friend.”

“I’m not sure I follow you Jessica. What did he tell you?”

“Oh come on Grandma! I remember everything. How could you do this to me?!? You’ve ruined my life!”

“Now calm down Jessica…”

“My name is Jessie. I can’t believe that you and mom did this to me. You don’t care about me at all! Did you think I would never find out?!?”

“Honey, you need to believe that we did this for your own good.” Susan replied in a panic.

“My own good?!? Changing me into a girl was for my own good??? I was born a boy and what you did to me was destroy every ounce of my maleness! How can that possibly be good for me???”

“Oh Jessie, I’m beginning to hyper-ventilate! I’m so sorry for this. I really think your mom needs to be here to explain things. I tried telling her this was an awful idea but she was so persistent.” Susan said as she went to the kitchen to grab a paper bag.

“This was all mom’s idea?” Jessie said in a whisper. How could his mom…the woman who gave birth to him do this to him?

“Give me a minute to compose myself Jessie.” Susan said while breathing into the paper bag as she sat next to the feminine creature.

“I need to talk to mom. I’m going to call her. How could this all be her idea?”

“Jessie, we did this to save you and this was the only way.”

“This was the only way?!? To make me a…OUCH!” Jessie yelped.

He felt a sharp sting in his thigh and upon looking down saw the syringe being removed.

“What did you do?!?”

“Jessica, it’s the only way dear. You’ve come so far in the last months. You have been a delight to have in my house. You are far too advanced to turn back now…I won’t let you.” Susan replied. She was not ready to give up all that had occurred.

“You can’t do thisss…” Jessie sad with a slur. “What ith happening tooo mehhh?”

“It’s a moderate sedative dear. It was meant for when you discovered that you did not have a vagina, but it seems like it was needed for this instead. It will relax you enough that you won’t be able to communicate any of your nasty boy thoughts. Just relax sweety.”

Jessie wanted to scream and get help but his mouth would not function. He couldn’t form the words…his mind slowed.

“There ya go, just rest.”

A short while later Amanda returned and walked in to her mom and Jessie sitting on the couch.
“Oh Jessica, what happened?!?...Jessica?” Amanda asked noticing that Jessie seemed to be a sedated state.

“Oh it was awful Amanda! Jessica came home and was in a lovely mood. She went upstairs and a few minutes later I heard a scream. She was hysterical that she did not have a vagina. It was just like how the clinic said it would be. I quickly grabbed the needle and administered it. She is feeling better now right Jessica?”

“uhhmph” Jessica tried to speak but the words would not form and his body felt like it was too heavy to move without incredible effort.

“Oh dear! Jessica, everything will be ok. What happened to her eye? That looks awful.”

“She must have fainted in her room when she realized she was missing her vagina. I’m guessing she must have hit it on the bed post and then when she awakened she began screaming.” Susan replied with a snide confidence.

“Oh my, this is awful mom.”

“It will all be ok Amanda. I called the clinic and they would like to see Jessica immediately. We should take her there now.”
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Grandma has now officially ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... moved into the EVIL column. She is lying to and betraying both her grandson and her daughter.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Nasty Granny

joannebarbarella's picture

First she blames her daughter when we know she was there egging her on. Did she fake the hyperventilation to get near her hypodermic? Then she lies to her daughter about the circumstances and now Jessie is on his/her way to hospital. One goose well cooked I think, unless there is a cavalry troop riding to the rescue. ASHLEY!! where are you?
Joanne

OK, Now I'm Totally P'Oed

At that ******! Where is Jason Vorhees or Micheal Myers, or Freddy Kruger when you need them because that *****! neds thrashing!
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Who needs a dr. Mengele

with Grandma's like that? What a treacherous lying yellow-bellied bi-a-tch. This doesn't solve a thing, Jessie will still be ostracized, probably bullied and maybe beaten -regularly- by his former peers. With former buddy Jason in front, he already gave away his feelings of dread and anxiety about association with Jessie: His friends would think him a fag. Too! The laughing stock of the neighborhood...

And about the hinted, next logical, probable step:

Never mind whether Jessie will be operated on, shortly, to give her the 'missing' vagina, that won't change a thing. People don't go like "OOooh, he's got a vagina. Well, that changes everything. Now _she_ is a full fledged, card carrying, member of the fairer sex, and we all treat her that way." dingdingding.. Not! Certainly not teenagers. And most certainly not homophobic uncertain peer pressured teenagers. Hmm, that's about all of them, isn't it?

Yes, thanks to -mainly- Grandma and mom, Jessie will live in wonderfully interesting times, like that Chinese saying goes.

Oh my, oh my. What a mess. I am very much intrigued and follow any new development with wonder and awe. So in a way, I love your story. Please do go on. Thanks.

Jo-Anne

That Woman Needs To Go to Prison For Life

jengrl's picture

Grandma is evil incarnate and needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars.It is also pretty horrible that this whole mess is allowed to continue. It is high time that Jessie gets to confront those two imbeciles for what they did. I hope that Ashley has enough sense to put an end to this garbage once and for all. Mom and Grandma deserve to rot in jail!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Why that grandma... I...I.. just want to....

No. I will not think those thoughts. Hopefully there will be justice coming forth.

Hello Ashley!!! ^___^ ;-D

You really got us on the edge of the ledge now. Now we'll have to wait and see if someone will come and rescue Jessie. Who will it be?

Rachel

Yucchy Grandma

I just do not have the words to express my disgust at what the Grandmother is perpetrating on Jessie!!!!!! (Yeah, too many bangs, I know!)

Now, if only Ashley comes in at the last moment and rescues Jess, confesses her feelings for him, old Grandhag goes to prison . . . well, IMVHO, that would make a perfect ending to this sordid affair.

I'm at a loss to know what to do with the mother, tho . . . her motives as to "softening" leaves me wondering. Did she do this out of a fear for Jessie, or for a fear of what he might do to others when he was older? Undoubtedly, she went too far, and she should have the "child" removed from her custody.

Annie in PA

Annie in PA

Another option..

... fear of going against her mother! I think we've with seen clues in past chapters, that in the back of her mind, she's realising that she's a victim of her mother's actions as well.

If Jessie is taken to the clinc for surgery, will the mother have to consent or will they continue to be unethical and follow the Grandmother's wishes. If the mother's consent is required by the medical staff, the question now becomes "will she?" Maybe if she hears Ashley out prior to seeing her mother...

PB

It Is Ironic

jengrl's picture

It is ironic that they justify this as saving Jessie from going to jail, but they are doing things that can and probably will get THEM put in jail. Really twisted up logic in play here. Someone needs to call Ally Burns. The Agency would love to get their hands on Grandma and maybe even Mom for what they have done.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Confrontation

I was concerned that this was going to happen when Jessie decided to confront his mother and grandmother. I was thinking that it would have been better if Ashley took Jessie to the hospital, if necessary, using the excuse that Jessie may have broken a bone in his face and then telling the doctor the story of Jessie’s being drugged and brainwashed. The story would carry more weight if they could bring one of the tapes and a sample of the drugs they have been giving Jessie. With Ashley’s corroboration, Jessie’s story would be a very convincing tale of abuse.

Michelle B

My oh my! Grannies neferious

My oh my! Grannies neferious machinations never seem to cease! I do believe that she is fast approaching the Albert Fish ,the famous cannibal, level of evil. this is turning out to be a very interesting story and ,i for one, am anxiously awaiting the next instalment!