The Softening of Jessie - Part 15

Printer-friendly version

"Now why don't the two of you hug and make-up?" Ashley added.

"No way! I'm not hugging a dude!" Jason adamantly refused.

"Jason, I think you are being silly...I said WHY DON"T YOU TWO HUG?" Ashley firmly asked her brother knowing that she had him under her thumb. She loved seeing him squirm as well.

Jason begrudgingly agreed along with Jessie. The two gave each other a quick hug and that was that. Jessie felt a strange tingle when Jason embraced him. He didn't realize how strong Jason was and found himself blushing a bit. Jason on the other hand could have sworn that his former best friend felt like he had breasts. He had hugged enough girls to cop a feel and was shocked to find that Jessie's body reminded him of a girl's.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 15

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie agreed to Ashley's ultimatum and headed over to her house. He didn't necessarily see the issue with the clothes he had on but he knew how fashion conscience she was and that she didn't want to go out with someone who didn't fit her social standards. He felt he could probably use some fashion tips as well.

Jason was leaving the house as they approached the front door. Jessie didn't know what to think and became very nervous at the site of his former friend.

"Hey sis...Jessie? Is that you?" Jason asked. He had made a promise to his sister that he would apologize to Jessie but the person in front of him looked like only a shadow of his friend's former self. He couldn't see much change in his body since Jessie's clothes were very baggy but he noticed the pony tail as well as the painted nails. If his sister wanted to hang out with that freak, then so be it, but he was going to apologize and get outta there.

"Of course it's me Jason. Who did ya think it was? Heh. Look I'm gonna be the bigger man here and say let's let bygones be bygones. I won't hold any ill feelings towards you Jason. If you don't want to be my friend anymore it's your loss," Jessie replied feeling very proud of the way he carried himself.

"Uh yeah...umm...look, I'm sorry for making fun of you and all. I don't know what you're going through but I'll be nice from now on," Jason begrudgingly said wondering what the heck was up with Jessie's voice. Was he intentionally trying to sound like a chick?

"Now why don't the two of you hug and make-up?" Ashley added.

"No way! I'm not hugging a dude!" Jason adamantly refused.

"Jason, I think you are being silly...I said WHY DON"T YOU TWO HUG?" Ashley firmly asked her brother knowing that she had him under her thumb. She loved seeing him squirm as well.

Jason begrudgingly agreed along with Jessie. The two gave each other a quick hug and that was that. Jessie felt a strange tingle when Jason embraced him. He didn't realize how strong Jason was and found himself blushing a bit. Jason on the other hand could have sworn that his former best friend felt like he had breasts. He had hugged enough girls to cop a feel and was shocked to find that Jessie's body reminded him of a girl's.

"Ok, I'm gonna get out of here. I'll see you two later. Bye!" Jason said as he rushed off.

"See I told you he was sorry," Ashley smugly said.

"Yeah, he surprised me Ashley. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all."

"Nah, he's still a punk. Now let's find you some clothes you can actually wear in public."

Ashley took Jason to her bedroom and had him sit on the bed. She then opened the closet and started rummaging through her clothes.

"Why you looking in your closet?" Jason asked. "I can't wear any of those clothes."

"Oh, well I have some clothes in here that will fit you fine. Who's to say that I don't have former boyfriend's clothes stashed in here?"

Ashley was right. He would just let her do her thing. She hadn't led him the wrong way yet so why would she start now.

"Ok, I think I have something you can wear. These clothes will show off your figure much nicer than those baggy clothes you have on."

Jessie laid out a pair of bell bottomed hip-hugging jeans with some cool flower prints on the back pockets. The top she chose was a form fitting collared white shirt with a butterfly on the breast pocket.

"You sure the flowers and stuff aren't a little too much?" Jessie asked.

"Absolutely not. You gotta trust me on this Jessie. You're going to look incredible. Now get dressed."

Jason grabbed the clothes and changed in the bathroom. Everything felt so snug. The pants hugged ever inch of his lower half but at the same time they felt like they were made to fit his body. His normal pants didn't fit like they used to but these were perfect.

The shirt too stuck to him like glue and seemed to really showcase his bra and swollen chest which caused Jessie concern.

Jessie stepped out of the bathroom with his arms crossed to cover up his bumpy chest. He felt uncomfortable with how the bra seemed to lift and mold his chest in place.

"Wow! You look absolutely amazing! It's about time we found you some clothes that actually fit you," Ashley stated as she gushed at how amazing Jessie looked clad in her clothes.

He had curves and the form fitting clothes she had selected for him showcased those assets. His chest sported two nice pert breasts held in place by his bra. His arms no longer had any muscle mass and looked very dainty in his short sleeve top. Jessie's waist was tiny. Ashley figured that it must be around 25 or 26 inches and found herself being a bit jealous. His hips and upper thighs flared out in a noticeable feminine fashion then tapered gradually off. He was hot! Ashley found herself taken aback by just how much Jessie's body had feminized.

"I feel a little funny Ashley...especially with my chest. The bra really makes my bumps stand out doesn't it?"

"No sweetie. You're overreacting. You are just not used to it. Trust me, you can't even tell that you are in a bra."

Ashley tried to put her friend at ease. Quite to the contrary though, it was painfully obvious that he had a bra on. First of all, you could see the outline of the strap and cups showing through his form fitting snug white top. Secondly, only a bra could mold his chest into the two pert mounds that she beheld.

"Well, I'm gonna have to just ignore it then and just try and be myself then. These clothes feel a lot different. The pants feel like they were made to fit my body. It's a nice change cause my clothes have not been fitting right lately," Jessie said. The clothes did feel great.

"Good! Honestly, I have never seen you look more fashionable then you do now. What are you going to do with your hair though?"

Jessie hadn't thought about his hair today. It just lay there pretty shaggy falling just below his shoulders. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Here, let me put it up with one of my scrunchies."

Ashley brushed Jessie's hair back and put it into a pony tail with a pink scrunchie to hold it in place.

"There. Much better!"

Jessie swished his hair a bit satisfied with her job.

"Do you have pantyhose on Honey?" Ashley asked as she noticed his pretty painted nails peeking through what looked like sheer nude pantyhose.

"Uh yeah. My mom said pantyhose are ok to wear cause they are just tights that are made with a thinner material."

"Duh, I know that, but you're gonna get hot if you wear them under your jeans," she stated finding it quite amusing that he had such a liking for tights and pantyhose.

"I'll be fine. I really like the way they make my legs feel."

"Ok then, don't be complaining to me when you are sweating up a storm then Jess."

Ashley grabbed a pair of her open toed sandals and handed them to Jessie.

"Put these on. They'll finish off the outfit nicely plus they'll show off your beautifully painted nails."

Jessie slipped on the sandals and admired his nails which shown through the nylons.

The two headed off to the mall and had a great time checking out a multitude of stores. Ashley wasn't too interested at looking at boy's clothes which was Ok with Jessie. He was just happy to be out with such a cool person. He never realized just how much attention Ashley received from boys. They seemed to stare her down as they approached and you could see through the corner of your eye that they turned their heads as they walked past.

The thing that was a little odd though was that Jessie felt that some of the boys were doing the same to him. He was sure that he must be mistaken...that they were really staring at Ashley, but dang it seemed like they were looking right at him.

Ashley noticed some of the boys giving Jessie the eye as well and giggled a bit as she could see his confusion and uncomfortableness. See could also see a definite difference in the way Jessie carried himself. He moved gracefully. His hips swayed slightly as he walked and his hands flared out gently as he strutted. He walked like a girl! No wonder the boys were
drooling!

After about 20 minutes of hustling and bustling, Jessie found himself a little hot and flush.

"Jessie, what's wrong? You look a little pasty? Are you ok?" Ashley asked with a worried tone.

"I don't think so. You were right Ashley. Wearing pantyhose under my pants wasn't a good idea. I gotta go to the bathroom and take them off before I pass out"

"I think I have a better idea."
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Softening Of Jessie

I can guess what will happen next chapter, It will fun to see if I am right.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Something Cooler?

Like a dress!

Well it's about time.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

dress ? no

blouse & skirt - yes