The Softening of Jessie - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

As Jessie stood to his feet though something welled up inside him and he found himself fighting back tears.

"Come on Jessie...come on you wuss!" Jason taunted him.

Jessie couldn't fight it...the tears welled up and he began crying.

"Oh hell no! You're crying dude? What a freakin sissy!" Jason exclaimed.

Panic engulfed Jessie as he ran away bawling uncontrollably.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 3

By AshleyTS


 
"How was school today Jessie?" Amanda asked.

"It was fine. Jason was acting kind of weird but then again when isn't he? Haha. Ok, I'm going up to my room mom, I think I'm getting sick or something."

"Why dear, what's wrong?" Amanda asked.

"I wasn't my normal self in PE today. I got tired really quick and I wasn't as fast as I normally am. I usually run rings around those other chumps but I couldn't keep up today."

"You may just need to relax for a day or so sweetie, and then you'll be up to speed again," Amanda assured him.

With that Jessie went to his room and relaxed. He took off his shirt like he normally did while he worked out and got ready to lift some weights. Something didn't feel right...he should be wearing something over his chest...it's not right to walk around without a shirt on is it? With that Jessie put on his wife beater t-shirt and picked up his dumbbells to work his biceps.

"Damn have these things gotten heavier?" Did mom or grandma play a joke on him? What was his regular lifting weight a couple weeks ago seemed awfully heavy right now. Jessie convinced himself that it was due to his not feeling well and dismissed it.

The next morning Jessie went in to take his shower only to find that his normal Axe shampoo and conditioner were missing. In their place was Herbal Essencia shampoo and conditioner.

"What the hell?" he thought. This was girly shampoo. What the hell was his mom thinking? She has definitely lost it! Haha. The flowers on the label do look interesting though...much more inviting than his old black colored shampoo. Marketing is important he thought. And the smell...wow, this stuff smells amazing! It smells even better than his leg lotion! With that, he proceeded to wash his hair and condition it. His hair felt fantastic. He had neglected his hair in the past. It was shoulder length and he relished the "dirty" look. Somehow that did not interest him any longer. His bar of soap had vanished as well only to be replaced by lavender scented body wash that was accompanied by a peach colored poofy looking thing. Another great smell! He lathered himself up all over and cherished his time in the shower.

"Who bought the new shower stuff?" Jessie asked at breakfast.

"I did. I thought you might like something new...you have been using that other brand for a while now. What do you think?" Susan asked expecting and irate boy.

"First of all I like the whole packaging of it with all the pretty flowers and colors...and the smell is amazing...good job ladies." With that he finished breakfast and headed to school.

"It's working mom! It's really working! Did you hear that....'pretty'. He is becoming so adorable!" Amanda exclaimed. She was beginning to feel a great weight lifting off her shoulders. "He is indeed blossoming. Yes indeed."

Jessie was a different boy for sure. His troublemaking at school had minimized to almost non-existence. Jason on the other hand didn't know what to think of his best friend. He smelled like a chick and wasn't into ditching out anymore or picking fights.

"What the hell is up with you bro? You smell like a fag and you are beginning to act like one too!"

With that Jason pushed Jessie in an effort to rile him up to his old self. To Jason's surprise Jessie flew backwards and fell down. Jessie was a pretty solid dude who normally would have held his ground and not fallen. Jessie brushed himself off and got up. He was gonna put Jason in his place right quick. As Jessie stood to his feet though something welled up inside him and he found himself fighting back tears.

"Come on Jessie...come on you wuss!" Jason taunted him.

Jessie couldn't fight it...the tears welled up and he began crying.

"Oh hell no! You're crying dude? What a freakin sissy!" Jason exclaimed.

Panic engulfed Jessie as he ran away bawling uncontrollably. He ran into the Men's room and into a stall where he tried to compose himself. Why the hell was he crying? He never cried. He tried to calm himself down but every time he thought about what happened he would tear up again. He knew he couldn't be late for class or else he would be expelled so he composed himself and waved his hands to dry his tears and blotted his eyes with tissue. He avoided Jason for the rest of the day.

When Jessie got home he told his mom the whole story of how Jason pushed him and called him names. Amanda sympathized with him and told him that boys sometimes say and do mean things that they don't really mean. "My chest really hurts where he pushed me though. It better not bruise," Jessie said as he teared up once more.

"Take off you shirt and let me take a look," Amanda asked.

Jessie removed his shirt and pointed to where he was hit. Amanda's eyes were not focused on his bruise but they were instead drawn to the two small lumps protruding from Jessie's chest. "Is this sensitive?" she said as she gently poked the soft flesh. It was barely noticeable but where his chest had been tone and muscular before, it was now soft with a slight mound under each nipple.

"Ouch! He must have got me good."

Amanda carefully studied her son's body. He has lost some muscle tone. No wonder he wasn't able to keep up with the other boys in gym. "Honey, does your chest irritate you at all? I can see your bruise but I'm talking about your...ummm nipple area."

"Yeah mom, I think it was the fabric of my shirt today. It was rubbing my chest to the point that it felt kind of raw. Damn, it even looks like my chest swelled up a little." With that his mom told him to sit still as she left the room.

"He's developing breasts mom!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Are you sure? You saw them?" Susan asked.

"Yes mom, he is definitely budding! What should I do?"

"Dear, remember how you felt when you were first developing? You need to give him some body cream and a nice, soft, delicate top to wear. Good thing I am prepared for this honey."

With that Susan went into her closet and pulled out a suitcase full of girl's clothing. She carefully pulled out a plain white yet somewhat frilly camisole. It had pencil thin spaghetti straps which led into two triangles of satin which blossomed out into the body of the garment. A small pattern of lace ran it's way over the outside of the "breast" area and along the bottom of the garment.

"There is no way he will wear that Susan."

"Oh, I think you should give it a try."

Amanda entered Jessie's room with the camisole tightly bunched in her hands. "Now honey, I looked all around for something to help with your chest and I found a couple things. First we need to rub some of this cream on your sensitive areas. It will help with the pain and itching."

Jessie took a small amount of the cream and gently rubbed it into both nipples and, to Amada's amusement, his bruise. His chest felt instantly better with the cool moist lotion applied.

"Now dear, I looked all around the house and all I could find were rough fabrics on your shirts. We need to keep that swelling down, so I grabbed the softest top I could find." She gently unraveled the feminine camisole and presented it to Jessie.

"No way mom! No freakin' way am I gonna wear that? Imagine if the guys at school saw me wearing that...they'd kill me!"

"Jessie, do you want your swelling to get worse? Nobody is asking you to wear it outside. This is a temporary solution until your swelling goes down. Now please won't you just try it on? Really, it's not that bad. I think you will like how gentle it feels."

Jessie really wanted to say no. He wasn't some sissy who enjoyed wearing girls clothes. His chest was very sensitive though and he did not want it to get worse. The camisole did look very delicate and comfortable as well. "Ok, give me the top. You better not laugh!" With that, he slipped the camisole over his head and let it gently slip into place. "Ok, I have to admit it does very a lot better against my chest. I don't look ridiculous do I mom?"

Amanda tried to hold back her astonishment. "No Jessie, you look fine. It fits you very well actually."

Jessie enjoyed the compliment. Amanda took a deep breath as she looked at her son. There he was wearing a very feminine camisole, smelling very feminine and sporting two small mounds on his chest. This was all happening so fast. What was next?
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Still Missing

.. Chapters 11-15, and 18 to this wonderful series to repost up for AshleyTS. This series first appeared on Fictionmania and AshleyTS has decided to post here for now. Anyone posessing those chapters, I would greatly appreciate an email send to [email protected] . I was able to use a backdoor link sent to me from someone to fictionmania's story server and to my dismay, the chapters I am asking for do not exist on their server as of this time. AshleyTS also made the statement she doesnt have the backups of her work either. If anyone has copies of 11-15, and 18, please email me.

Thank You

 
Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

I am

uncertain about the time frame of these parts. I am assuming that the Hormones are fast acting. At least it seems so to me. Still I like the psycho drama being played out. At first I didn't know if I was gonna like this story because it had a mind control theme, however I see where it is going and am looking forward to more.

Jessie

Looks to be a very good story. I look forward to reading it nd I hope that Sephy can get the entire story.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine