The Softening of Jessie - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Jessie was different. It may not have been a huge change but there was a definite difference. "I think I may like the new Jessie," Amanda exuberantly told her mom.

"Before you go to school, I need you to take this pill. It has all of your regular vitamins you take to build your strong body but in one pill."

"Why the heck is it pink? Ha, pink is for sissies and girls...but I guess if it saves me from all those other pills...ok, give it to me. Freakin pink pill...whoever made that needs some help." With that Jessie was off to school.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 2

By AshleyTS


 
Susan was ecstatic that Amanda had come around to her idea. The program was quite simple in application. Jessie would be started on a series of audio cd's that contained subliminal messages to soften and feminize him.Getting him to listen to the cd would not be a problem once his resistance to direction was lessened. This would be done on the first day with a tablet that could be dissolved in any liquid. Jessie always had his DR Pepper after school...that would be the perfect vehicle for the drug. With the drug administered, he would be played the cd and once he listened to the audio cd once, he would be hooked on putting the headphones on before he went to bed. While he slept he would be dosed with feminine ideals and standards.

The second part of the program began immediately as well. It involved a little pink pill which contained intense levels of female hormones. These would soften and feminize his outside appearance which would help him transition his life.

"When do we start mom?" Amanda asked. "I slipped the anti-resistance pill in the Dr Pepper he is drinking right now dear...we start immediately."

Was this the right thing to do? Amanda wondered again...second guessing herself. She walked into her son’s bedroom along with Susan and there he was just sitting by his computer looking a little dazed. "Are you ok Jessie?" Amanda asked.

"I feel great mom. I'm just a little light headed is all."

"Can you listen to this cd for me Jessie. It has some music on it I think you may like?" What a pathetic way to convince him to put on those headphones...there was no way he was going for it. She awaited his foul mouthed reply.

"Sure mom, I'll listen to it. I love new music."

A bit stunned Amanda gave her son the headphones. As the cd began playing he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep. "I guess we wait and see what happens," Susan said as the two let Jessie be.

The next morning Jessie came into the kitchen early for a change. In fact, he was constantly late and usually had to miss breakfast. "Good morning mom...grandma," Jessie cheerfully said.

Taken a bit aback, the two women happily replied. "How are you feeling today?" Amanda asked her son.

"I feel great mom. It is weird though cause I slept in my clothes last night. I haven't felt this energized in a long time though."

Jessie was different. It may not have been a huge change but there was a definite difference. "I think I may like the new Jessie," Amanda exuberantly told her mom.

"Before you go to school, I need you to take this pill. It has all of your regular vitamins you take to build your strong body but in one pill."

"Why the heck is it pink? Ha, pink is for sissies and girls...but I guess if it saves me from all those other pills...ok, give it to me. Freakin pink pill...whoever made that needs some help." With that Jessie was off to school.
 

~*~

 
"Did you see how happy he was when he come for breakfast today?"

"Amanda, this is just the start. The future is getting brighter by the moment dear."

Jessie's slipped into his routine quite easily. He would listen to his audio tapes at bedtime and take his pink pill like clockwork in the morning. Other than his slightly changed demeanor, however, little changes were noticeable. He still had an attitude which had mellowed a bit, but the ladies had hoped for more improvement and change after these last two weeks.

Then one night as Jessie was taking a shower he couldn't help but notice the hair on his body. He knew it had been there for a year now but all of sudden it seemed to scream at him. He ignored it at first and continued washing his hair. As soon as he opened his eyes though there it was...hair everywhere...on his arms, on his legs! He hopped out of the shower and grabbed his mom's razor from the bath tub. "This will work," he thought as he headed back to the shower. He hurriedly shaved all the hair off his arms and legs until he was smooth all over. "How did I go so long being comfortable with all that hair???"

When Jessie came down for breakfast the next morning the women could only stare...or try not to stare. He was wearing his usual attire of cargo shorts and a t-shirt, but where he had dark hair on his arms and legs before, now he had none. "Honey, if you shave your legs you really should use some gel or else you will end up with nasty razor burns like that." Susan advised Jessie.

"Whatever...my hair was pissing me off so I...um, well I just shaved it off...I not some girl so I wouldn't know how to shave my legs right."

Amanda replied, "You know Jessie, lots of men shave their bodies. Look at swimmers for instance. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You should do it right though like grandma said. Shaving gel really helps and we really should put some lotion on those legs to help with that razor burn."

"They are kind of sore now that you mention it." With that Susan ran to the bathroom and grabbed "Flowering Fields" lotion...it was after all the most feminine smelling lotion she could find. "Here Jessie, rub this all over."

Jessie squeezed out the lotion as it perfume engulfed the air. The ladies waited to see what his response would be...would he throw such a feminine fragrance and storm out? "This smells nice...what is that smell? I don't know but it's pretty cool." So off he went to school with a smooth if somewhat cut up body and smelly oh so pretty.

"See dear, the program is working"

"Yeah mom, but it just takes some getting used to seeing my son not acting like my son."

"Your son acting like your son is a nightmare dear. What we have here is an answer to our prayers...embrace it Amanda...embrace it."

"What the hell did you do to your legs dude? And what the hell is that smell? Dude, you smell like a girl!" Jason exclaimed.

Jason was Jessie's best friend since first grade and they were two peas in a pod...troublemakers extraordinaire.

"I don't...I, I..." Jessie didn't know what to say. Why did he shave his legs? Why did he smell like a girl? He went numb and started to panic...

"Just drop it Jason ok?"

"Dude you're acting weird, don't tell me your turning into a fag on me."

"No idiot, I'm not...just drop it ok. I had a bad day." With that Jason left his unanswered questions unanswered, but what the hell was Jessie thinking going around school with shaved legs and even worse smelling like a chick?

"Come on dude, let's get that shit washed off!" Jason said as he pulled Jessie into the locker room and had him shower before school. "Next time smell that crap before you put it on your body."

"Yeah...I will, for sure," Jessie replied but still wondered what was so wrong with the way he smelled. Jason was probably just upset that he didn't share his lotion with him. Why are boys so petty like that he wondered?
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Support

Top story... Bit surprised that nobody has commented on this chapter so thought i 'd better show my support, Really enjoying it, Thanks for posting it on big closet Ashley

hugs kirri