The Softening of Jessie - Part 41

Printer-friendly version

“So you don’t remember anything?”

“Anything about what?”

“About being a boy?”

“I’ve been a girl my whole life Ashley. You and mom are kind of freaking me out with these boy questions.”

The Softening of Jessie

Part 41

By AshleyTS


 
By the time Jessie returned home he had calmed down. Although his day had ended very dramatically, it was amazing overall. Jason was incredible.

“Hey girls, how was your day?” Amanda asked.

“It was great mom! We played some games, had lunch, and went on some rides. It was so much fun!”

“That’s good to hear. How did you and Jason get along?”

“We had the best time! It was like we had never lost our friendship. He won a game and gave me his bear which was so sweet of him. You know, I never realized how cute he is either. I have such a crush on him mom!”

“You are attracted to Jason?” Amanda asked. His entire sexual orientation had changed?

“Uh, yeah… he is only the most gorgeous in the world!”

“Yeah, she and my brother have really hit it off you could say.” Ashley added.

“Sweety, I’m not sure if you are ready for a relationship like that with a boy.” Amanda replied rather concerned that her feminized son might get hurt if Jason were to find out.

“Oh come on mom, he’s a boy and I am a girl. What’s the problem?”

“You’re a girl???” Amanda and Ashley both replied simultaneously.

“Yeah, is this some kind of news flash? What’s with the weird stare?” Jessica asked not sure why his mom and best friend were acting so odd.

“Well, it’s just that you usually identify with being a boy.” Ashley replied.

“Me a boy??? Maybe you should get some rest Ashley. I’m as much of a boy as you are.”

“I’m glad you had a great time Jessica. Give me a hug dear.” Amanda stated trying to change the subject as she gave her daughter a hug. Was this it? Her son was no longer a threat to society but he was only a shadow of her son. Could she get used to this new person? Did she have any choice now?

The three sat and chatted about the day for a while. Jessica kept going back to how great Jason was and gushed about her feelings for him. Ashley decided to spend the night as it was getting dark.

Ashley found herself at a crossroads with Jessica. She seemed to be all girl now in the head and they seemed to be best of friends. This person was no longer Jessie though. He was more feminine that she was for crying out loud. The thing that bothered her most was the fact that he had no idea that he was different. The fog that had engulfed him all these months seemed to trap any remnants of his former self.

The two got ready for bed. Ashley burrowed one of Jessie’s pajamas since she didn’t bring any.

Jessica was donned in a pink knee length nightgown with spaghetti straps and nude pantyhose of course.

“Jessica, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“If I told you that you were actually a boy what would you say?”

“I’d say you were nuts.”

“So you don’t remember anything?”

“Anything about what?”

“About being a boy?”

“I’ve been a girl my whole life Ashley. You and mom are kind of freaking me out with these boy questions.”

“Ok, sorry, I was just playing with you.”

The two got into bed and Jessica donned her headphones and fell fast asleep.

Those tapes are what effects his mind Ashley thought. Jessie was all but gone and Jessica seemed to be all that was left. He had no chance of ever returning. This made Ashley sad.

Ashley leaned over and gently turned off Jessica’s cd player. He remained in a deep sleep. Wondering what tomorrow will bring, Ashley closed her eyes as well.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great story

I just love this story. I've been following it since you stated it on fictionmania. I had thought that I lost it forever and would never find out what happens to Jessie thanks to fictionmania shutting down. I feel lucky to have found this site and rediscovering this story. I can't wait to find out what happens the next morning considering what happened the last time she didn't listen to the cd.

I Wonder

What will happen in the morning? Are there tapes to give Jessica any of her skills back?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Jessie's Mother Had Better Be Prepared

jengrl's picture

If the power outage incident is any indication, Jessie's mother and grandmother are going to be in for a surprise when their "Girl" wakes up. The last time it happened, they had their hands full. I wonder what will happen when Jessie wakes up and realizes that his body has been changed? They might have a suicide on their hands. It was pretty bad to take away the ability to play sports along with his life as a male. I think Ashley is finally realizing how much harm they have really done and I think she will finally put her foot down with Mom and Grandma.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Hope...

... she does. Ashley feels some loss and remorse it would seem. She was certiainly aware that she 'deprived' Jessica of his nightly-mind control. Now she'll see the results of a night without the tapes can bring.

PB

she is not beyond the point of no return

i think it will be alright for a few days if her mom stops the tapes because jessie is so feminized now. its possible that she isnt beyond no return. We will just have to see future episodes. I hope Jessie doesn't freak out. I am just curious why Jessie is absolutely positive she is female now. Cant she still check out her biology. The tapes havent lowered her intelligence have they? "Ive been a girl all my life." surely she can tell she wasnt a girl all her life but it would be nice if jessie could show some boys up in sports. I would like her to learn what being a girl is really all about instead of the 50s male dominated idea of being a girl.

At last, at last!

I hope Jessie can at least regain some of who he was back, but what I am most ready to see is what happens when his grandmother finds out what Ashley did. With the shock his mother had at his memory loss, and given the old lady's readiness with the tranqs, I'd say she has been more than a little deceiving all around.

Melanie E.

Hmmm

Suggesting Gran wanted a Granddaughter and the daughter was just as much a manipulated victim of her scheme? Makes sense.

After the power outage, mom was ready to explain things to Jessie, until the Grandmother produced the pre-filled(?) tranc and foiled her attempts to reason with her 'son'.

Mom was now clearly unsettled when Jessie professed to being a girl, ready to take on a boyfriend. Is she now having second thoughts?

At least Ashley is there to be an unwanted witness to the Grandmother's actions whatever they may be.

We shall see fireworks in the morning.

PB

Jessie's moment

It's not the tape I wonder about, but the moment between the last part and this--where Jessie totally goes over from boy to girl mentally. On the way home, she knows she has a penis, though small and not working the way Jason's does. But at home, the issue is completely out of mind. The mental switch was happening during the hand work, but the precise moment where she goes over is missed. At least by me. It's something I'd have like to see--or maybe we get back to it.

Arkady71

Ashley, and especially mom, are now being faced with the ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... reality of what they have done. Mom has killed her son and Ashley has helped the process along. Given what she says, and the rather permanent physical changes to Jessie :

** Jessie was all but gone and Jessica seemed to be all that was left. He had no chance of ever returning. This made Ashley sad. **

Wasn't this rather cruel:

** Ashley leaned over and gently turned off Jessica’s cd player. **

IF he suddenly reverts to Jessie in that new body, he could literally go crazy. I imagine that at this point any F to M surgery etc. would only leave him a very effeminate looking male.

I don't think turning off the player at this point will make much difference though. When the tape was turned off before and he went ballistic and had to be sedated it was much earlier in the process. The big leap from thinking himself a boy to believing herself always a girl took place between that morning and that night not because of the tapes directly but because, apparently, of her interaction with "last straw" Jason - the last vestiges of mental masculinity scuttled by puppy love!

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Jessie

I think that whatever drugs they have been giving Jessie have probably chemically castrated him by now. The physical changes are not likely to easily be reversed at this point.

The grandmother seems to be particularly interested in making Jessie a "girly girl". If the goal was simply to correct Jessie's behavioral problems it seems that testosterone blockers and appropriate CDs could have brought about a gentleman version of Jessie with out the sex change aspect.

Michelle B

Gran's intentions...

The grandmother seems to be particularly interested in making Jessie a "girly girl".

This came from chapter 1...

Susan's idea it turned out was extreme to say the least. She had been consulting an experimental program introduced to soften troublesome males. It ranged from lowering testosterone levels to mellow them in mild cases to complete feminization of body and mind in "lost causes". According to the consultation and scores Susan received for Jessie, he was off the charts and would require "complete feminization" to function as a worthwhile member of society.

"Amanda dear, you said it yourself that Jessie is a lost cause. It is 6pm and he has not come home yet. He could be dead or in jail for all we know. Extreme situations require extreme measures. Would you rather have a son who is in jail by the time he is out of high school? A son who has no respect or love for his mom or anyone else? A son who has no future? Or would you rather have a daughter who functions as a successful member of society? Give it some time dear...think about this one

I think it safe to say the Grandmother always intended for Jessie to become a girl.

PB

story is great

i truely am in love with this storyu and the charicters , but am so hoping that Jassie will always be a boy girl and learn to luve his/her life very muc h , am hoping to read about this special lady enjoying her two sexes and loving them

Patty