The Softening of Jessie - Part 4

Printer-friendly version

In the restroom Jessie gingerly lifted his shirt. His chest was still very sensitive and his t-shirt felt like sandpaper on his nipples.

"Damn, I bruised ya pretty good on the shoulder, haha! Dude, what's wrong with your chest?" Jason was proud of the bruise he dealt Jessie, but he was fixated on Jessie's chest.

"Your nipples look freakin red and swollen. Do you have an infection or something?" Jason asked.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 4

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie woke up in the afternoon the next day. Ahhhh, Saturday morning...no school, got to love it. He rolled out of bed and stretched a bit. The fabric of his "borrowed" delicate, soft top felt much nicer on his sore chest than his rough, course t-shirts. "Man, Jason really did a number on me," he thought.

With that, Jessie groggily went into his bathroom, sat down and peed. It struck him a bit odd that he was sitting to pee. After all, he couldn't ever remember sitting down before to go to the bathroom. On the other hand, he couldn't think of a really great reason why he shouldn't sit since it did feel more proper than standing.

"I'm a horrible aim anyways," he laughed to himself.

After he finished, Jessie tore off a pat of toilet paper and wiped himself. He took another nice shower...he really did enjoy his time in the shower more now with all those nice smelling soaps and shampoos.

As he was washing himself with his body sponge he was again reminded of just how sore he was. Sure, his chest was sore and to top that off he had that weird swelling. What the heck could that be? A rash, allergy, infection? Who knows?

"Good thing mom has that top I can wear to help. Without that I'd be in trouble," he thought. Jessie felt a bit awful for how he had been treating his mom. She really wasn't that bad.

"Man, my butt and the sides of my hips are sore like crazy too," Jessie thought.

He really must have hit the ground hard yesterday. He'll get his revenge against Jason for what he did...just wait...ahhh the sweet smell of revenge. On further thought, Jason did seem a bit more intimidating than ever...maybe he will just give him the silent treatment for a bit...that'll show him! Haha.

Jessie grabbed a pair of his underwear, his favorite cargo shorts and a t-shirt. As he pulled on his underwear he noticed that they were quite a bit tighter than he remembered. His sore lower section did nothing to help either. Wow, that was a little uncomfortable. He put on his cargo shorts with the hope that his soreness would subside in a while and put on his t-shirt. "I gotta take it easy on my chest today cause I can't really wear mom's top outside. I mean it is a little too girly."

"Hey mom, hey grandma."

"Hello Jessie, how are you today? You look well rested," Grandma replied. She immediately noticed a small change in Jessie's physical appearance. It wasn't huge, but he looked softer...perhaps more delicately built.

"Jason came by this morning looking for you. He said he felt bad about pushing you the other day. He wants you to call him sweety."

"I don't know grandma. He was being a jerk yesterday," Jessie replied. Jason was a huge putz for pushing him, but he did come by to apologize which was sweet of him

Jessie thought. Maybe he would cave in and reconcile. With that, Jessie called Jason and they met at the downtown mall.

"Dude, I'm sorry for pushing you yesterday and calling you names. We've been friends forever and I don't want to jeopardize that for anything," Jason emphatically said.

"Hey, it's cool. I just haven't been feeling very well and I've been kind of on edge I think."

The boys then gave each other their usual slap on the hand then knuckle punch... "Ouch, that hurt like crazy!" Jessie thought.

His eyes welled up lightly with tears not from the pain, but from the thoughtful way that Jason apologized. Jessie quickly composed himself before Jason saw.

"I gotta ask you though, why the freakin flowery smelling stuff?" Jason begged for an answer.

"I don't know...I ran out of my usual stuff and this is all we had in the house."

"Ok dude, I guess I can live with it until your mom buys some new stuff."

"You might get used to the smell. It doesn't even smell strange to me anymore. You trashed me yesterday though Jason. I must have landed wrong because my chest hurts and my ass hurts...I still owe ya for that one! Haha," Jessie teased.

"Yeah? I didn't push you that hard. Maybe I just caught you off guard. Did I leave a mark? Haha! Let me see," Jason replied.

Jessie was a little apprehensive about lifting his shirt in a public place. It wouldn't be right to show his upper section while there were lots of people around.

"I'll show you in the bathroom if you want to see."

"Dude, who cares...what are you afraid of scaring all the girls away with your white chest? Haha. Ok, I must have got ya good...let's go," Jason joked.

In the restroom Jessie gingerly lifted his shirt. His chest was still very sensitive and his t-shirt felt like sandpaper on his nipples.

"Damn, I bruised ya pretty good on the shoulder, haha! Dude, what's wrong with your chest?" Jason was proud of the bruise he dealt Jessie, but he was fixated on Jessie's chest.

"Your nipples look freakin red and swollen. Do you have an infection or something?" Jason asked.

"I don't know. They have been really sore and everything I wear seems to irritate them. My mom said that it might be our detergent or something."

"You should get that checked out dude," Jason suggested with concern.

With that Jessie pulled down his shirt feeling a bit embarrassed and the boys spent a couple hours at the mall. Jason didn't know what was up with Jessie but something was definitely not right. He wasn't his normal self and he even looked kind of different. Jason wondered if Jessie maybe was telling the truth and really not feeling well. He decided to take it easy on his friend until he felt up to par again.

Jessie returned home that evening almost in tears.

"What wrong honey?" Amanda asked as she saw the distress in Jessie's face.

"Did you get into it with Jason again?"

"No mom, Jason was so sweet today. He apologized and we hung out at the mall for while then got some lunch," Jason replied.

Sweet? Did her son just call his best friend sweet? Oh my, that word was never even remotely been associated in his gallery before.

"It's my chest. It is so sore and it hurts so badly! Mom I think it's infected," Jason said with a quivering lip. The tears began to well up again and he found himself bawling in front of his mom.

"Oh Sweety, come here!" Amanda sympathetically responded as she hugged him and comforted him as he let out his tears. She thought to herself how her rough and aggressive son was now becoming so fragile and emotional. She felt a warmth grow in her...her son actually needed her now and cherished having her hold him. She cracked a warm smile and rubbed her son's back.

"Can I see you chest Jessie?"

"Ok mom."

Jessie carefully removed his top and exposed his two swollen nipples. They were bright red from being rubbed raw from his shirt and could it be that they looked a bit more swollen?

"Oh honey, why didn't you wear the top I gave you?" Susan questioned.

"Cause I didn't think it would be ok to wear outside the house. It had some girly looking stuff on it," Jessie replied with a trembly voice from being so upset.

"Why cause it has lace on it? Jessie dear, lots of men wear lace. You've seen the history books. George Washington, our first president wore ruffly shirts and such. Men's fashion has changed as well dear. I've seen men wear more delicate materials so I think you are overreacting."

"I guess you may be right. I didn't think of it like that. I did see InSync perform in some cool clothes like that a while back as well...not that I watched them or anything," Jessie agreed.

"Besides that Jessie, your nipples look raw. Your chest isn't going to get any better unless you take care of it. Now let's get some cream on it and put you back in your camisole...err special top."

Amanda helped Jessie apply his cream to his irritated chest and slipped his camisole back on him. He did have to admit that his chest felt a lot better now. He was stupid for not wearing it under his t-shirt today. Mom was right, he was sure that lots of me had tops similar to his. He was such an over reactor sometimes. Besides, he kind of liked that little bit of lace. His pajama tops were often dull and boring and ALWAYS the same. The lace gave his wardrobe a bit of flair or something.

With that he put on his headphone to listen to his favorite "CD" and drifted off to sleep.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Wonder If

Jason will still be there for Jessie through the change.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine