Easy As Falling Off A Bike part 13

Printer-friendly version

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad.
part 13.

"Would you like some more?" asked Simon of his sister as he held the second bottle of wine.

"Hmm," she said and nodded rather enthusiastically.

"Cathy?" he profferred the bottle.

"Can I have it in a doggy-bag?" I smiled back at him.

"What?" he said looking astonished.

"Well, I don't want it now, but I might later." My explanation could have referred to anything from fresh air to sex.

"So you might want one later?" he smirked and raised his eyebrows a couple of times trying to imply some double entendre.

"I think she means the wine shtupid," commented Stella.

"So did I," declared Simon pretending to be indignant.

"No dear, we'll get another bottle to take out." Simon winked and called the waiter.

When he came Simon slipped him a tenner and made his request for a take away bottle of the same wine, the waiter nodded and was about to go and fetch one when I called, "Could I have some more water please?"

"There's wine here," said Simon shaking the bottle.

"I'd like water, thank you."

"Certain madam," said the waiter and went off behind me somewhere. It felt strange to be addressed as 'madam'at the same time it gave me a warm feeling, although that could have been the wine. No dammit, it was real, and it felt good. Maybe I might be able to eventually realise my dreams and become a real woman - well as close as I could given my starting point. Part of me wanted to dance about and part of me wanted to cry with happiness.

Lots had happened today but despite the damage to my pride and joy bike, the rest of it was really good. Here I was realising a small part of my dreams, having dinner with two complete lunatics, wearing borrowed clothes and make up and having fun. Well if I could stop worrying it would be fun.

The problem is that I'm only being treated to all this because Simon fancies me. What do I think of him? He's all right I suppose, he's good looking and has a good sense of humour and thinks I'm a girl. I hope he still has a good sense of humour if he ever finds out I'm not quite, yet!

"A penny for them," came from Simon, somewhere far away.

I jumped, realising I'd been in a little trance thinking about things. "Ooh, you made me jump," I squealed.

"The dessert trolley is here Cathy," smiled Simon, "and your water."

"Thank you, I was miles away."

"So we noticed."

"Sorry, I was worrying about my bike," I was becoming increasingly proficient at telling porkies, normally it would worry me, tonight it didn't. That in itself should have told me something, but tonight it didn't.

"We'll get that sorted tomorrow," said Simon reassuringly. Sadly it had the opposite effect, it concerned me even more for umpteen reasons, not least, it gave him a reason to see me again.

How would I cope with that? Badly, I suspected including the fact that I wouldn't have Stella to do my makeup. I need to ask her to teach me. Damn, that would give him access to me as well. There has to be an answer, I simply can't think of it tonight.

"Fresh fruit salad, please."

"What?"

"I'll have the fresh fruit salad," I repeated.

The waiter scooped some up and put it in a dish, then gave it to me followed by a small jug of cream.

Simon had Pavlova and Stella opted for cheese and biccies, what's a few more crackers?

My worries about Stella abated as she seemed to get a second wind after a fourth glass of wine. However, she needed to go to the loo and asked if I need to as well. I was familiar with women going out in herds, but had never experienced being one of them before. I wanted to speak to her privately anyway, so agreed to accompany her.

"I dunno," said Simon to no one in particular, "how is it that all you women have synchronised bladders?"

"Don't be crude," chided Stella, "besides, how do you know we're not lezzies going out for a quick grope?" she said very quietly.

"Now who's being crude?" he hissed back.

"You're just jealous!" she hissed back.

"Damn right," he said back, "can I come too?"

"Sorry sweetie, you're not my type." With her parting shot, we staggered off to the ladies, her through a little over imbibing, me because of the heels on my boots. We were also giggling.

Once we got inside the door and found we were the only ones in there, I began to worry a little, what if Stella wasn't joking and she was...? I was no safer in here!

Normally, going into such uncharted waters as a ladies' toilet would have freaked me out and I'd have needed someone to tell me what to do. Instead tonight, I just slipped quickly into a cubicle and shut the door. "Sorry have to go quickly," I quipped as I slammed shut the door.

Sitting to pee was something I often did at home when in my feminine role, so it was no problem. It was what was going to happen when I opened the door and went out that was worrying me. I could be piggy in the middle here, pursued by both parties and not sure which one if either I wanted to catch me.

I thought about Stella. She was certainly a very attractive woman, with a splendid figure, which I'd seen very close up. She was a dangerous driver, but apart from that and being ever so slightly crazy, she was nice.

But so was Simon, as I'd already conceded. The problem was, I didn't know who I liked in that sort of way, which tended to indicate maybe neither, was the answer. Why do these things always seem to happen to me?

=====================================================================
Keep the comments coming, they make better reading than this rubbish!

up
202 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If you want comments...

... you might even get one. :)

Angharad, I really enjoy your series of short episodes. They are always fun to read, as it this - again. I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Well, what else can I say, lacking a decent english...?

Read the stories and not the comments. The commentors can't be wrong! ;)

*hugs*

Saphira
--
>> There is not one truth only out there. <<

--
>> There is not one single truth out there. <<

no wonder

kristina l s's picture

Crackers... dreams of dinner with looneys... no wonder this is working, you're bloody mad and it certainly fits a good part of the audience here. Oh, sorry to any that feel slighted there. Just an assumption on my part, no basis in fact whatsoever, no siree (missy?). Just because the authors bonkers doesn't mean the readers have to be... but it probably helps. Sanity is over-rated and I've never claimed it.
So do keep on wont you Angharad, can't help but raise a smile...Of course maybe that's just me...Oh dear. No...it's not just me...phew.
Kristina

Reminds me of a dear friend

Shanon and I met online we were both so alike. Me filling time with my husband out to sea, us each having a go at an online game. she also had trouble accepting that she was a woman even after her SRS between us we over came too problems she realized she really was a woman and I came to terms with my being a nymph. Thing is she kept up with me every day we spent together in Second Life and I was truly amazed to find a friend that could

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Tricky

Insult yourself and have your fans jump to your defense.

I'm sorry I came is so late on this, as I doubt you will ever read it.

If this is rubbish I'll take

If this is rubbish I'll take a daily helping in the bin please. Brilliant writing.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

If this is what you call rubbish

all other writers despair, because they will rarely rise to the level of even rubbish, most of what they would write would have to be described as maybe sewage?