Easy As Falling Off A Bike part 76

Printer-friendly version

Hangovers and Mummy's wardrobe, is it just a bike that Cathy is falling from?

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad.
part 76.

I awoke needing the loo, it was just getting light. I staggered to the toilet my head was pounding and I felt a bit dizzy. As I sat on the 'throne' I recalled the previous evening. Three large glasses of wine were more than I usually drank. My headache was deserved.

I was tempted to go back to bed, but instead got up and after drinking a large glass of water, I put the kettle on and got in the shower. Most of my makeup was still smeared around my face and I felt better under the warm water as it cascaded over and around me. I stayed under its sensual influence longer than I needed to to get clean. It simply felt nice and my fragility needed a little self indulgence.

Once dressed, I made some tea and forced down a couple of slices of toast, then dried my hair. I was getting better at styling it myself, although I was a long way from doing it as competently as I wanted. If I'd had a bike here, I would have gone for a ride to work off the aldehydes, the breakdown products of alcohol that cause hangovers. But I didn't have one and besides I'd need to shower again after riding it.

It was a sunday morning and not quite nine o'clock, I had all day to do nothing and nothing to do all day. The house was clean and tidy, I'd done the laundry and the ironing, I was looking for jobs to do and there were none to be done. I even looked around the garden, but apart from picking some late runner beans, there was little if anything there either. Dad must have tidied it all up just before his stroke.

I had a car, so I could have gone for a drive, except I didn't want to use up its precious fuel, I didn't have the money to replace it. I know I still had some of the dosh my dad had sent me, but that was all I had and there would be need for more clothes and stuff, like changing my name. So I had to hang on to it. When I'd sorted something out with the bank, I could at least borrow some cash from Daddy to see me through my stay. I would ask him first, but I couldn't see him refusing. Assuming I could get the bank to hand some over in the first place. I wasn't looking forward to that experience. I suddenly thought, the hole in the wall or ATM, if he could tell me his pin number I could draw some out before I saw the manager and at least I could put some more juice in the car.

I had found his cash card and also his credit card, I put them somewhere safe just in case anyone broke in. Poking about in his belongings felt very strange, poking about in my mother's felt even stranger. He hadn't parted with much at all. I saw some of her jewellery and a handbag or two that would be nice to have, so I'd need to speak to him about those as well. After all he now owned all her stuff, at least on a technical basis. It felt so strange knowing that this was like old times looking at her clothes, only she wasn't coming home to disturb me or catch me red lipped and in her underwear.

I was completely absorbed in looking though her things that I didn't hear a car pull up. When the doorbell rang, I jumped so much that I actually fell into her wardrobe. The shock that ran through me was that of, Oh my God, she's caught me playing with her things!

The door bell rang again as I was trying to disentangle myself from the clothes I'd inadvertently pulled off their hangers when I fell into the wardrobe.

Trying to tidy myself as I trotted down the stairs, the doorbell rang again. I now felt a bit irritated by whoever it was. "All right, I'm coming," I called as I approached the door.

I pulled it open expecting it to be the neighbours from hell, asking if I felt better and did I want to go to sunday lunch? I was shocked, there before me was Simon. "Oh!" was all I could say and that was in the form of a gasp.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Mmmm," I mumbled and stood back, my heart beating like a super-charged metronome, my jelly legs trembling as if I had recently finished a cycle sprint.

"Good morning," he said and engulfed me with a hug simultaneously closing the front door. Then his lips found mine and I melted with his kiss. Time seemed to stand still as he held me. My legs seemed so inadequate to carry my weight that if he hadn't held me up, I'd have fallen like a stone.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held my head against his chest, his powerful arms around me. I wanted this moment to last forever, knowing that it wouldn't or couldn't, but it was so lovely I couldn't bear to cause it to end.

"Happy Sunday," said Simon, hugging me tightly.

"Mmmm," I said almost purring, if I'd had a tail, I'd be wrapping it around his legs right now.

"Is that all you can say, after I've driven all this way?" He released his grip to try and prise me away from his body.

"Nnn nnn," I replied. My vocabulary was enormous on occasions, this just wasn't one of them.

"Is that it?"

"Nnn nnn," I responded, then added, "Kiss me again."

"That's more like it old girl," he said with enthusiasm and once again his lips found mine. I held my body against his as tightly as I could and felt his hand reach for my breast. A shiver ran through me and I felt a small wetness in my pants. I had come in my pants, Simon had turned me on! Oh my God!

I held onto him for several more minutes, occasionally kissing him, and I began to kiss his hairy chest unbuttoning his shirt a little. I knew I had to be careful because I couldn't give him what he'd be wanting. Instead I just rubbed against his crotch as I kissed his chest and found one of his nipples, which I licked. I felt him stiffen for a moment and knew that he had just messed his pants.

"Oh God Cathy!" he exclaimed and I wanted to laugh. I had a panty pad in my knickers, so I was okay. He would be making a mess in his trousers. "I'erm need to go to the bathroom, quickly." I pointed to the cloakroom under the stairs and he disappeared. I giggled all the way up to my parents bedroom where I found him a pair of underpants that my dad had never worn.

I knew I had crossed a line with him and would need to lay down some guidelines very quickly. I needed to take control of this at the same time I recognised I had just fallen in the deep end or did I dive? This was now getting serious and had been exactly what I had been telling myself to avoid.

I knocked on the cloakroom door and left the pants for him to find while I went to fill the kettle with a big smirk on my face.

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nasty girl

And here I thought Cathy was being careful. Talk about leading a guy on...

There's a word for girls like Cathy ...

... (well, strictly, a phrase). It's 'prick teaser' and it's a dangerous thing to be in her tricky situation. I suppose tricky situations is what stories are for ... so lets have a few more.

Geoff

Not an accurate term

That would only be accurate if it was a coldly calculated move on Cathy's part, which I don't see. She's not trying to push Simon's buttons; she's having to learn about selfcontrol all at once, rather than slowly like most girls do. It's sink or swim time, and she is still learning how to tread water. She's gonna make mistakes.

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Well, yes

That is what Cathy is doing, but there are extenuating circumstances. This is her very first romance and she is dealing with an entirely new set of feelings and sensations. If not for her unusual predicament she and Simon would've already gone quiet a bit further on in their relationship. The most telling point is Cathy wants it to and thats why she wants to tell him about her 'problem.' However her past failures with telling others gives her cause to be afraid. Stella isn't exactly helping things either urging her not to and there are hints that Simon might have secrets to reveal as well. I agree that Simon will likely be understanding once he gets over the shock. It's Cathy I'm not too sure about! That girl can get into more trouble...
hugs!
grover

Hardly Dangerous

If Simon is that much of a premature ejaculator, perhaps that's why he can't keep any girlfriends!

In any event, he seems particularly easy to amuse. I mean, he doesn't even have to take his pants off, let alone Cathy's. Will he ever be able to even work up to that stage? Who knows!

LOL

Easy As Falling Off A Bike

I've always thought that to be a "Prick Tease" in the classic sense the man couldn't get any enjoyment out of the teasing. However, Simon made a mess in his trousers. Not exactly the ideal way to get off but better then Blue Balls any day as far as the guys I know are concerned. So in my opinion Kathy only gave tit for tat as in her words "I had come in my pants, Simon had turned me on!" You go girl.

Nothing in Life is Free, if the cost is not monitary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Nothing in Life is Free; if the cost is not monetary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Yeah,

It is getting interesting.

Jeeze Cathy

She can always say its that time, and handle the situation differently. Don't you love puns? This poor guy blows his wad just kissing. Sorry