Easy As Falling Off A Bike part 38

Printer-friendly version

Continuing the challenge of raising everyone's boredom threshold!

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad & Mark Twain.
part 38DD (my cup runneth over).

I rushed into the admin block and stopped, toilets, I needed toilets. I spotted the sign just in the nick of time, scurrying for the door before I made a mess and a fool of myself.

I dashed into the cubicle, nearly slipping on the tiles and dropped my purchases on the floor, pulled down my pants and sat on the loo. At least I'd remembered to do that rather than stand facing the porcelain. However, I had a slight physiological problem, little Percy was rigid and apart from the fact that I'd have peed over the seat, I couldn't pass anything anyway. My bladder was at bursting point and my willie was wonky, just what a girl needs, not!

I looked at my watch, it was two pm and I should be at the Dean's office, instead I'm stuck in the bog unable to pee. Oh shit, nah that's for another occasion.

Have you ever tried to relax when every cell in your body is squirting panic into your system and the adrenalin is flowing like the Amazon (the river not the bookshop). It isn't easy. I laid back against the cistern and closed my eyes trying to imagine I was somewhere safe near a waterfall. It was so difficult and not getting me anywhere. Then someone came in sat in the other cubicle and peed, then pulled the flush. At last running water, except it didn't help me. I was now starting to get a bit worried.

Whoever, the other user of the facility was, she washed her hands and the tap running set me off, at last I could relieve myself. Oh that was so sweet, a sweet pee I thought to myself and chuckled quietly to myself, although my eyes were watering from the pain of the earlier retention.

Five minutes later I was trying to apologise to the Dean's secretary for being late. "I'm sorry, I got held up," I explained.

"It looks like it," she said eyeing my shopping bags.

"No, that was earlier, I was stuck in the loo, a little personal problem." I offered.

"Oh," she said smiling, "Why didn't you say, do you get cramps with it?"

"No just pain," I replied realising what she thought I was talking about.

"He'll see you now, would you like to leave your bags out here?"

"Oh thank you," I said depositing them behind her desk. I tapped on the Dean's door and walked in.

"Good afternoon Miss Watts, how can I help?"

I apologised for my lateness and explained I'd got held up in the loo, he smiled politely and nodded. I then told him of my situation and how he might help.

"The university has a policy for promoting equality of all minority groups who ask for their assistance, we have dealt with one like your's before, so I foresee no problems from the administration. I'm not sure I like the idea that you pretend to be your own sister, as that is tantamount to deception."

"I think that was a spontaneous action by Prof Agnew, if we'd had time to plan, I don't think it would have happened." I explained.

"You realise that once we start this process and your records are changed, we will not agree to a reversal, you cannot change back. Please be absolutely sure this is what you want to do."

I sat completely still, the flying pigs were airborne again and I felt sick. It hadn't entered my mind that I might want to revert back, now it had just crept in by the back gate and the fear began to rise again. I could feel myself getting very hot.

"Miss Watts, would you like some more time to think about it, it is a big step to take?"

I sat dumbfounded, I could neither move nor speak. My mind was racing, what if I want to change back? How long would he give me to make up my mind? Would I have to return to boy's clothes in the interim? What would Prof Agnew say?

I felt like a juggler tossing all these balls in the air and in danger of dropping all of them. My stress index hit the roof and carried on climbing, I suspect it was closely pursued by my blood pressure.

"Miss Watts, are you all right?" he sounded concerned and far away. I began to swoon but managed to keep conscious. "Are you okay?" he asked coming over to me.

"Sorry, I've had a bit of tummy trouble, it made me feel a bit woozy. I'm okay now."

"Would you like some water?"

"No thanks, I'll be okay." I stood up on wobbly legs not helped by the heels on the boots. I needed to stand my ground here and not run away. This was probably the best chance I would ever have to pull this off, if I let it pass me by, it might never return. My head was swimming with the potentials for deciding either way, why do these things happen to me?

"I need to do this now Dr Andrews, and I'd be grateful for your help."

"Of course, I'll set things in motion. I'm not happy with the deception but maybe you can do something about that later."

"I shall speak to Prof Agnew about it at the first opportunity and get back to you."

"Good, I'll be in touch, I think you'll need to talk with the student health people, they'll need to know and it looks better if you see them before I write to them."

"Of course, I'll see them early next week, thank you for your help."

"Good. Well, good luck Miss Watts, I think you make a splendid looking woman." He held out his hand to shake and I took it in my much smaller one.

"Thank you," I said blushing.

By the time I left the admin block it was after three pm. I needed to collect my jacket from the cleaners and get home. I began to be aware of my feet and limped off to the bus stop. I sat on the single plank thing they offer as a seat and decided to change my shoes. I slipped on the flatties I bought earlier and my feet almost smiled they were so happy.

The sky was darkening and the air getting cooler. I was ill prepared for any rain and hoped it wouldn't happen until after I got home. I tried to send ESP messages to the rain gods, well aware they wouldn't listen anyway, but I felt I needed to get myself an alibi for when they pissed me off too much and I destroyed the universe. I sent these psychic threats up to the big black clouds and sneered at them to add menace to it.

I saw the bus drawing up and as it did so the heavens opened again, I jumped on board and paid my remaining cash for the fare into town. The journey was interesting, the streetlights came on it got so dark, the rain sluiced down and there were intermittent flashes and bangs. All we needed now was hail I thought, and the weather gods must have heard me, for it arrived moments later. 'Great,' I thought to myself.

The bus was nearly empty all the way to town, and I watched pedestrians scurrying for cover from the deluge. I was mindful of the fact that I would soon be doing the same, and in my current outfit would be soaked through to my underwear in a matter of seconds. It reminded me of the origins of my present situation, I hoped Stella wasn't driving anywhere too close.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

When it rains...

Wonderful writing!,
Can't wait to see what comes next. Cathy is here to say and I am glad about that
All my hopes,
Sasha

All my hopes
Sasha Zarya Nexus

A hard rains gonna fall

AKA hail. Girl's gonna hafta get her one of those collapsable umbrellas to keep in her purse. Kind of a necessity in the U.K., eh, Angharad?

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Speaking of Stella

I suspect we're going to get another dose of mayhem soon.