Easy As Falling Off A Bike part 25

Printer-friendly version

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad.
part XXV zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Simon started up the borrowed car, "I shall have something to say to his boss when I collect my car!" he fumed and grunted.

I was unaware of what he was on about, sat in my post orgasmic stupor I had only one thing on my mind and it wasn't bikes. How soon could I do this again? That was the burning issue. I almost jumped out of the car, as Simon screamed out of the car park, nearly colliding with the brewery dray. He swore again! I obviously registered what was going on around me but in my little trance, I really wasn't interested, not in the slightest. I had just discovered sex, or maybe it was the other way around, but it was soooooooooo goooooood! And that was only from a single kiss - wow! I think I was in lust.

"You can wipe that stupid smile from your face," Simon said to me, "bloody women, always go for a piece of rough over quality."

"If you say so, Simon," my mouth was on auto-pilot, my brain having turned to mush. I suddenly thought of the game, 'Simon Says' where one has to do what the leader, who is called Simon, says. The object being that one tends to follow his actions not his voice and are then eliminated. It's for kids which is just as well because I felt like telling Simon to belt up. In fact I did, "Belt up Simon," I said loudly.

"I beg your pardon," he retorted standing on his dignity.

"Belt up," I repeated.

"There is no need to speak to me like that young lady!" he snapped back.

"Your seat belt, you've forgotten to put it on, so belt up." I exhorted.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you meant something else." I enjoyed his embarrassment and while he struggled to pull his seat belt around himself he forgot about the other issue, at least momentarily.

"You know this bike shop?" he asked me.

"Yeah, just down past the university, by the medical school anatomy department."

"Is that the dead centre of the university?" he asked laughing at his own joke.

"If you say so," I repeated disinterestedly.

"Or is it the main body of the campus?" He chuckled away to himself, my mind 'floated lonely as a cloud' that gets shagged on vales and hills. "Cadaver-boompty-eh," he sang to himself, whilst laughing at the same time. It was a horrible noise not unlike a stoat falling into a shredder. Don't ask me how I know, but we zoologists get up to some horrible things, 'all in the best possible taste!'

I daydreamed, wishing like Wordsworth I was laying on my couch in pensive mood, but with Kev alongside me. Of course Wordsworth didn't know Kev, he only had Dorothy his sister to play with, and by all accounts.... nah, it's not nice.

"Dem bones, dem bones dem dry bones..." Simon was now on a roll. I tried to ignore him and think about other things, like Kev. We eventually drove through the city centre and five or ten minutes later were near the university, and soon after the medical school and its imposing five-storey buildings. The zoology department by comparison was a tin shed with a few tame rats and a freezer for putting said rats in when they 'helped us with our enquiries'. I was okay dissecting them, but I always had to get one of the technicians to do the messy business of killing them, I was far too squeamish for that. It was a standing joke amongst the technicians, especially as two of them were women.

We drew up outside Paget's Cycles, sounded like something you got from an oscilloscope. 'Established 1976' it said above the door, in my calendar that made it pretty ancient but I suppose it meant it was a stable sort of business, somewhere safe to leave my favourite possession.

As Simon parked the car I got out and waited for him to get the bike out of the boot, suddenly I seemed able to walk in the boots and they were no longer hurting either. I held open the door while Simon did the dirty work, he got some oil on his shirt, but I'd let him find that out by himself, hopefully later.

"Hello Miss, Sir," said a cheery looking middle aged man. He was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, and had some oil on his hands which he was wiping on a cloth. He saw the bike, "Oh dear," he reached out to take it from Simon. "Campag, that's going to cost a bit I'm afraid, new rim, hub looks okay, cassette possibly okay. I'll need to check the frame, what happened?"

'Some looney in a car,' I was about to say when Simon interjected, "A car hit her, driven by my sister. Can you fix it?"

"Sure, but it will take a few days, need to order parts and things and check the frame."

"How long?" asked Simon.

"Most people ask how much," observed the bike shop man.

"I don't think that's an issue," said Simon almost frostily, "how long will it take?"

"A week if I'm lucky with the parts, I do have other jobs on as well."

"I appreciate that," said Simon, "can you loan her a bike while you do it?"

"I don't know, the hire bikes are nothing like this quality."

Simon produced a twenty pound note and placed it on the counter, I began to feel embarrassed, he was buying cooperation, tantamount to bribery. "If you can assist in this matter, and another when the bike is fixed."

The man pocketed the note, and nodded. "I think I can let her borrow one I've not long finished servicing, the owner is away at the moment. Just take care of it." I nodded and smiled and he disappeared into the back of the workshop and came back with a titanium framed 'Litespeed' and it was in my size too, albeit a men's one so would feel a bit larger, but I'd cope.

"I'll need some details," said the man and Simon gave his business card then waited for me. I didn't want him to know where I lived, but there was nothing I could do about it. So I gave my address and fumed silently.

Naturally, I had nothing to confirm my address so agreed to come back later with some ID and a letter or bill with my name and address on it. I had planned for such a contingency and had a second student's union card with a blurry photo on it, and I also had a letter from a mail order company I'd bought some of my female clothes from, so I was alright.

We thanked the man and left the shop, Simon made a call on his mobile to say he was held up in a meeting and would be in later. "What about you, are you missing lectures or do you want me to drop you home?"

I was caught in a dilemma again, he knew where I lived already, but I had to get in without being seen by anyone. My heart started to thump loud and fast. My place was about a mile away, too far in these heels and I had the bag of stuff from Stella.

What should I do? It seemed pretty obvious, except I couldn't remember how I'd left the place. Was there much that could be seen as male lying around? I couldn't remember. I tended to keep Cathy's stuff well hidden for obvious reasons although I didn't have many callers, so I'd become a little sloppy recently. So there may be tights and knickers, maybe a bra hanging in the bathroom, were there any of my boy clothes there as well? Probably!

"Let's go for a coffee, I'm parched," suggested Simon, "You look all in," then before I could say anything he linked his arm through mine and half dragged me into a tea shop about a hundred yards up the road.

We ordered coffees and a toasted tea cake. I was glad he felt as peckish as I did. "So, are you going be okay with that bike?"

"The Litespeed, yeah, it'll be fine, thank you."

"What happened in the car with Kevin?" he looked a bit jealous.

"Nothing, he pecked me on the cheek. It surprised me, that's all."

"Are you sure? If it upset you, I'll get his boss to kick his arse."

I found myself blushing, "No honestly, it was nothing, please don't get him into trouble."

"You seemed a bit distant afterwards, are you sure he didn't upset you?"

"I'm fine, just a bit tired. I don't sleep too well away from my own bed."

"I still think I'll get his boss to give him a rocket."

"Please don't," I pleaded aware I was getting redder by the second.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because I asked you not to."

"If you come out with me tomorrow night, I won't say anything to the garage."

"That's blackmail!" I exclaimed, feeling angry.

"I'll tell them he assaulted you and get him sacked."

"But that's a lie," I protested.

"All is fair in love and war, Sweetie. Ah here's our coffee."

We ate and drank in silence, my appetite had been affected by Simon's games but I managed to force it down. When we finished, he asked, "So what's it going to be?"

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh, Cathy!

Cathey is in so far over her head she doesn't even have a clue which way is up! And which way out? Forget about it!

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Is that making him work for it?

Great writing!
Simon may be better for Cathy becasue even though he's insistant I have a feeling that he knows what NO means. The question is with someone like Kevin will she have her senses enough to say it and would Kevin listen anyway. Obviously Cathy has been thrown in the deep end. I hope she learns to be a good swimmer fast. Thanks again and I will be looking forward to the next chapter.
All my hopes,
Sasha

All my hopes
Sasha Zarya Nexus

Simon better ?

Simon better for Cathy ? Better is a relative term so you might be right, but I believe Simon did demonstrate his lack of morals in this chapter. Not someone I'd like to have as a boyfriend.

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby

If it's anywhere near Church Warsop ...

... let me know and I'll rebuild Cathy's wheel for the price of the rim and spokes :o) My wheels usually stay together OK - hehe

Oh what a complex web we weave when first we practice to deceive (or whatever it is) as Cathy is finding out. I think she should appreciate that if you're in a deep hole it's best to stop digging ... but then, of course, she'll still be in the hole. Will Kev bring a ladder? Will Simon force his attentions; Will Angharad finish the story? She'd better!!!

Geoff

'O what a tangled web....'

Angharad's picture

'O what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!'(Marmion,) by Sir Walter Scott - don't think he made the bike though. 8-)

Angharad

Bike 25, Flying pigs, blackmail, and bribery.

So, today, I was trying to figure some things out about this story, and went sniffing around in Chapter 1. I found it so interesting; can't imagine why I thought that 1-20 were boring before? I chortled my way through that much and am still trying to understand how to pilot a pig. I think I will continue reading for a while, though I do not want to face simon ruining his liver again.

Gwen

Please...

This could very well be bad for my health. I'm gonna laugh myself to death.

"It was a horrible noise not unlike a stoat falling into a shredder. Don't ask me how I know, but we zoologists get up to some horrible things"
That has to be the funniest single sentence I've ever read.

Eventually I'll catch up

Blundering their way into a relationship

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

It's nice, being able to take the story in as many bites as I like...

Enjoying it quite a bit, glad to have something I can always turn to.

- iolanthe