Easy As Falling Off A Bike part 91

Printer-friendly version

Things hot up for Simon and Cathy, you have been warned!

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad.
part 91.

"You like my shirt, do you?"

"S'alright," I replied blushing like a warning light.

"Mind if I sit down?" he sat alongside me on the bed. Then he took the shirt out of my paralysed hands, put his arm on my shoulder and gently pressed me down on to the bed, whereupon he began kissing me.

I tried to push him off and protest but he kissed away my resistance, and his hands found my breasts and in minutes I was bucking and squirming underneath him.

"Is that nice?" he asked sucking my nipple through the tee shirt. Nice! I was practically in orbit. I rubbed my hand on his hairy chest and liked the feeling on my fingers.

"Is that nice?" he asked pulling up the tee shirt and licking my chest and stomach. I groaned loudly and came, a wet patch forming in my knickers. "I take it you enjoyed that?" he said casually.

I had to rest for a moment, my whole body felt on fire, glowing white hot and I couldn't breathe. Then I calmed and he kissed me again. I kissed him back and my hand wriggled into the towel he had around him finding something a little harder than the towelling. I gently massaged until I watched him breathing very deeply, then for a moment he seemed to hold his breath before saying, "Oh boy!" and I felt his sticky juices flow over my hand. He fell back on the bed beside me, I pulled out my hand and sniffed it, in the mood I was in, it smelt good. I licked a little, sneaking a look at Simon who was pole-axed on the bed. It tasted salty, but okay. I wiped my hand in his towel.

"That was beautiful," he said sounding a little spacey.

"Have you been sniffing something?" I joked.

"No that was you, remember, my shirt?"

"Nah, I was wiping my nose in it really."

"What!" he said loudly and I fell back on the bed, then he started tickling me and I had a fit of the giggles. He kept on tickling me, despite my mock protests and I disgraced myself. I wet myself, I just couldn't help it. I was so disabled by the tickling and giggling that I had no control over anything else. I pushed him away and pulled the towel under me, exposing him. He went to take it back until he could see my distress and understood.

I bolted into the bathroom and stripping off stepped into the shower, then washed everything, my knickers and the towel in the bath. I was now going to have to go home without any pants. It was going to feel very cool around my nether regions, and the entrapped piece of nearly redundant flesh throbbed a little disliking its imprisonment, but the superglue held.

I emerged from the shower with the towel wrapped around my chest and a smaller one around my head.

"Did you just do what I think you did? Before the shower, I mean?" asked a contrite Simon.

"You mean touching you up, or peeing myself?" Without waiting for his response I nodded, "Yes on both counts, but I'm only ashamed of one of them."

He gave me a beaming smile and standing up, he was now dressed, pulled me to him and kissed me, deeply. I held on to him like a limpet and let the emotion ripple through me like an earthquake. There were aftershocks too.

"I'm going to have to give up on you." The words hit me like a hammer, one by one smashing into my head and then my heart.

I stepped back, "What do you mean?" I demanded tears stinging my eyes as they flowed copiously down my face.

"What I said, I have to declare my conflict of interests. One of them will have to go."

"So that's it, is it? Work calls and you go off like a puppy dog to your masters."

"They pay my salary, they have a right to know."

"I see, so as you couldn't get your leg over, I get dropped. Is that it?"

"That has nothing to do with it. I have to tell them that....."

His mouth was moving but I was having my own internal dialogue and voices were screaming in my head. I couldn't hear what he was saying, just my own voice telling me it was over and perhaps it was for the better.

"...so they'll have to find someone else, because I can't give you up."

"Well thanks for the memory, it was nice while it lasted." I said, the tears now flowing like a spring tide in the Bristol Channel.

I stopped, my brain had just processed what he had said. "What did you say?"

"What all of it?" he looked at me in astonishment, weren't you listening?"

"No just the last bit," I pleaded.

"I'm going to tell them they need someone else to manage this account because I won't give you up."

"You....won't......give....me....up," I repeated in slow motion, tears still pouring down my face like a monsoon storm. Suddenly my brain understood, "So you're not leaving me?" I gasped.

"No, of course not, I love you." He said it as if he thought I knew it already and it was almost embarrassing to confirm it, again!

"Simon," I screamed, launching myself at him, "kiss me, hold me, don't ever leave me." He caught me in mid-leap, and we both toppled over onto the bed. His arms crushed me into his body and he kissed me with lips which tasted sweeter than honey.

"I'll have to leave you when I go to work, you know."

"I know," I sobbed.

"I love you," he cooed.

"I love you too." Suddenly I realised that I could no longer maintain this deception. I really did love this man and I was betraying his affection for me. "Simon, I have to tell you something."

"What's that sweetheart?"

"It's something you need to know about me." I began crying again, what would happen if he rejected me? I should die of a broken heart if I didn't kill myself first.

"Shush now, there's plenty of time to swap secrets later."

"But," I sobbed, "I (sob) need you (sob) to know." I then bawled incoherently for several minutes.

"Have you committed a serious crime?" he asked.

"Nnnnn (sob)no," I shuddered.

"Are you already married?"

"(Sob) Nnnno," I managed to answer.

"Do you have some awful disease?"

"Nnnnno," I hiccupped.

"It can wait then."

"Nnnnnoo, it can't."

"Yes it can," he said firmly and placed his lips over mine and kissed me into a trance, after which I fell asleep.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

awwww....

Now there it is, the moment Cathy is dreading. Simon just declared his love to her and she now wants to tell him her 'big dark secret'. *sigh*
Angharad, you have a way with your writing, it is really amazing. I'm really on the edge, probably can't close my eyes all night, while worrying for Cathy and Simon and can hardly wait to read the next chapter.

a tired Saphira...
--
>> There is not one truth only out there. <<

--
>> There is not one single truth out there. <<

Words of Wisdom

...from the American TV show, "Shark", a weekly 1-hour drama about Sebastian Stark, a ruthless and expedient lawyer turned prosecutor. In the first season, as part of the title sequence, you'd frequently hear him instructing his young charges, "Truth is relative. Pick one that works."

Hanging cliffs

A, you sure know how to leave one hanging, don't you?

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

hmmm ...

... Karen, just trying to decide if your choice of words is apt or merely unfortunate. 'Hanging' just seems so ... confusing in this context.

What a place to finish an episode!

G

W-e-e-l-l

Who, me?

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

A Romance...

ahhhhhh, now we are talking Auntie! Mmmm Get Cathy to get it out! tell tell tell! hehe Damn! You have me all worked each day to follow this romance its eating at me horrendously to keep seeing the delay! arrrgghhh

Hugs

Sephrena Lynn Miller

Easy as Falling Off a Bike

Angharad,
Do you really have to wait till 5pm to post? I mean I really like that you post every day but... Come on the day really starts at 12:01am and you make me wait till almost supper time. I mean it really cruel of you. That's like 17 whole hours/1,020 minutes/61,200 seconds/612,000 deciseconds/6,120,000 centiseconds, well you get the idea, it's just plain cruel I say!

Nothing in Life is Free, if the cost is not monitary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Nothing in Life is Free; if the cost is not monetary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Actually . . .

Yes, she does! Being as she is in the U.K. and has to get off work and go home first, then dinner, wash up, and other things, she does pretty good I'd say. ;)

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Tease

Cathy is not the only tease here you know.

Jeeze

I was so excited , that I got damp
Every Time Cathy "mans up" Simon leaves. It must be killing her!
Please put us readers out of our misery, and have the physical deformity of Cathy's told to Simon. What about Simon's dark secret?

Cefin