My Super Secret Life...Diamond-2.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Diamond-2

Chapter 2

*This starts along the time of chapters 13-14.*

I’m waking up after being really spaced out…again. I hate this, I hate freaking out and acting like I’m a fucking psycho but getting turned into a girl by a four armed mad scientist….and as bad as it was it was worse, I was a fat chick.

I hate saying it, I hate thinking it’s so bad but I was already fat, fat and lower middle class so there was really shit I could do about it. Yeah, yeah I know exercise and diet.

Fuck off.

Easier said that done, some of us don’t have don’t give a shit genes. No a lot of us fat kids are fat because of something in out head, something emotional that got us started and when you’re fat and you try to go to a gym to work out there’s judgments. Oh there is and the staff at these places are just so condescending and arrogant…

My mom went to one of those supposed all women no-judgment places and it was bullshit. It was still a place where the staff was some skinny bitch who’d never really had a problem with her weight. I remember she came home crying and she’d quit the place after a week.

And public work outs? Walking it off? Jogging?

I live in the real world and when the assholes drive by and they just won’t stop and then there’s just the people…Skinny people can’t get what it’s like when people stare at you and judge, or they’ll move duck into a building somewhere or a store so they won’t be seen being close to you. Or they look at you while passing you on the street or in the halls at school and they turn their heads so they don’t make eye contact!

And that was my life before this!

Now I’m a girl, just as fat as I ever was only being a fat girl is ten times as bad as a fat guy. And if life wasn’t cruel enough? My body is like freak-twisted up and super dense…I’m a fat teenaged girl that looks a three hundred pound fat cow and I actually weigh in at seven hundred pounds….seven hundred pounds.

So just thinking of it made me want to kill myself. So I’ve literally tried to do that.

Twice.

Hence why I’m locked up in a psyche ward. And drugged pretty heavily too. They’re calling it a psychotic break or something. The shitty thing was as much as I cut on myself there in the hospital I kept getting fixed. There’s these living crystal nanites running through my body and not only that but they’ve been changing it. Like they’re following a program.

The thing is I never asked to be a girl. But it’s damned hard to off yourself when you’re skin and flesh is as tough as layered nylon and you keep healing whatever damage has been done.

Turns out that my blood looks like my eyes now, well sort of it’s this almost silvery sheened water or glass. Actually it’ll harden and morph itself into crystal after awhile unless it’s on my body then it just reabsorbs through my skin.

My folks are there or still here because I might still be in the same hospital I don’t remember getting taken elsewhere but I don’t remember much past the point of….?

………………………….
………………………….

Oh… Oh shit…I…

I broke out, I tried running and got into it with three hospital guards and I…I...I took a taser to an open flowing bottle of oxygen.

I’m even remembering Mrs. Champion hitting my with one of those super strength punches. That’s when my lights went out. I’ve hurt a lot of people during my freak out. Dangerous Mutant.

I cry a little or try too what ever I’m on has me way too level, part of me really wants to lose it and cry but part of me just can’t it’s like intellectually even without the whole girly thing going on I should be able to tell when something is that fucked up but I’m feeling calm, too calm and level.

I must be on some pretty strong drugs to feel this way. I can get why people on meds go off them if it’s like this. The world feels muted somehow like it’s been bubble-wrapped.

Mom’s still there. We’re not rich enough for Dad not to have to be at work, plus I’m not really his son anymore so….so why should he…

And I want to cry, I do but I’m just too drugged out of it to.

“It’s okay Terri, we’ll get through this, it’ll be okay.”

“Mom…?”

“Yes honey?”

“Why are you saying my name differently?”

“Huh?”

“You raise your pitch at the end of my name now.”

“I do?”

“Yeah….like a girls name, like Terry but with an I.”

“Oh…I didn’t realize…do you mind?”

“Yeah…It…just feels like another part of me’s getting taken away Mom.”

“Oh Terry, I’m sorry.”

“Thanks Mom…that’s better now.”

………………………………..............Sleep comes easy with the meds otherwise the noises would keep me up. The hospital sounds are bad enough but it’s like there’s time I can hear so much…like people talking down the hall, Mom’s heartbeat.

I’m not sure if this is part of me being changed or me just losing it.

But I swear I hear scratching sounds outside the wall, like outside on the wall of the outside of the hospital.

The sound of…something? Sliding…footsteps next room over, really quiet footfalls, four, not five of them?

The sounds of guns cocking? I sit up “Mom?” I see one of my guards outside of my room twitch and fall…there was a loud Pfft like an airhose going off.

“Mmm Honey…” She had fell asleep.

The footfall become people, and there’s five of them coming through my door guns…silencers…in ninja like stuff. The guns come up…”Mom!”

I shove her and the chair she’s in to the floor as they start shooting me.

The bullets hit and they should’ve killed me right? I tasted my own blood and after what happened before with that Damian did to me.

Something snapped inside, blew right through the drugs and I felt the most terrible heat searing me all over and this stuff oozed out from my skin but felt like I was frying in the stuff.

I’m sure I screamed as the stuff wrapped around me and turned hard. The next three rounds pancaked against the skin. I grabbed the cot and swung it like a bat. It weighed nothing?

I fought, okay I’m not good at this stuff being the one bullied all the time…you’d thing I could fight but I guess if I could I wouldn’t have been such a target. They shoot at me and use martial kung fu and stuff and it just doesn’t hurt?

I lash out grabbing and throwing them like dolls, punching…I see Mom get out of the room running and screaming for help.

I drop the last guy and I hear.

“Terry, Terry, you’re a disappointment. Here I thought, you had the decency to stay dead but…I see I have to thank the four armed freak for you’re reincarnation.”

I spin. “DAMIAN!!!”

He was crouched in the windowsill hooded cloak, cammo shirt and fatigues over some kind of black body stocking he’s got a brown leather face mask like this ancient goalie mask or from those horror stories.

I grabbed the bed and throw it at him. He…

Holy fuck he’s fast, he sidesteps it even before it gets to hit and throws these unfolding throwing star things that chip away at me even as I try to cover myself. Then he actually steps on the bed and runs up it and kicks me in the face before the bed even smashed it’s way out of the windows.

I sort of felt the kick but it’s so well done it knocks me ass over end and through the door to my room.

“Oh Terry, That’s really effective armor you’ve grown.” He’s crouched doing this twirly thing with a chip of my skin back and forth between the fingers of his hand. I roll sorta turtle like and get to my feet. Then his eye’s glow.

It feels like there was an impact against my head. I jump him but he’s to fast, too hard to get a bead on and he’s trying to hit me, beat on me and I’m trying to connect but every time I get close he’s able to throw me…yeah weight and all. Shattering the tiles on the floor and the floor. This time I get up and there’s something beeping on my chest. I look down in time to see three silvery disc devices and then they make a flatline sound.

“Ohshit…”

The explosion hurts, hurts like nothing I’ve ever felt and I’m blown down the hall and scream, there’s blood and shards and I smell burned….burned me…It hurts, oh god it hurts so bad.

“Hmm….still going…you just don’t stop do you?”

(Cough) “Can’t….(Cough)…keep a good girl down.” I feel my lungs clearing and more of that searing

“Hmm, yes healing factor is a pain in the ass to deal with.”

“Tell me about it, try killing yourself while having it.”

I feel a little different, like a second wind or something or when you’re playing sports long enough into the game it’s like you head and body are like OK we get it now.

“Pity, that’d have made my day easier…” He looks to the downed men. “And a lot less expensive.”

“Well I am a girl, we’re supposed to cost guys money.”

I throw a fallen fire extinguisher at he and he dodges it and I try to tackle him only to have him flip over me. I grab for his cloak and get a grip on it and swing it smashing him into a pop machine crumpling it.

I pull hard yanking him to me but fall backward his cloak detached. He pops up and there’s a wild stare there for a minute and he ducks into a roll as Shroud phase jumps out of the floor black cloak billowing like…well like a ghost or a wraith of sorts.

They’re on each other very fast, scary fast both producing these telescopic staffs and they fight as a fast blur and they fight like something out of a sci-fi or kung-fu movie. Sparks actually fly from the alloy staves and It’s just so…

I’d jump in but I’d just get in the way.

Shroud some how is becoming immaterial during some of Damian’s blows, he’s scoring more and more hits of his own. I get to see Damian get hit three times getting staggered he stumbles back and he throws something.

Three more of those explosive disks.

Shroud phases and they go right through them. They go rolling towards the nurses station…towards the nurses and where some of the patients, security guards.

I gotta.

I run, as fast as I can and gather them up they’re beeping faster and faster…where? The ladies room. I run inside and look around… There’s no one here. “Good…”

“Please let everyone live through this…”

I curl around the bombs and then there’s the explosion and pain and heat…fire, real fire then darkness.

……………………………….............. “Terry…”

“Terry…are you still there, still with us?”

I open my eyes. “Gah…th..thirsty.” Everything’s painfully bright. I see Mom and Dad. Mom holds a straw to my lips. “Just little sips honey.”

Oh water’s never tasted this good.

“Is everyone okay…?”

“Yes, a few injuries but you saved so many honey you’re a hero.”

I reach up check cupping a breast, god they’re big, or they feel that way to me. “No…it’s heroine…unless something grew back?”

“Uhm…no honey, you’re still a girl.”

I look around then try to push myself up. “Easy Pumpkin, here let’s use the buttons.” Dad say’s.

They push me up with the buttons and I can hear the servos are pretty loud. I’m not hearing the hospital sounds, not like before and the room is huge with furniture like one of those rooms where the patient’s waiting to die. “Where am I?”

“The Tower, we were moved here after getting asked to leave the hospital.”

“Asked to leave…oh…Damian.”

“Yes but he’s in custody, that Shroud fellow caught him.” Dad says.

I nod but frown. He was the first one there, he must have known…like last time…and then the bombs…he’s a hero right? He just didn’t care?

I get through the water and look at them. They look so worried, so tired. I’ve never seen Mom looking so haggard, there’s dark circles under both of their eyes. “How long have I been out?”

“Three days honey.” Mom says.

“We…we weren’t allowed to see you the first twenty eight hours.” Dad says. He takes my hand and holds it and kisses it. I feel this wave of warm, teary, something…I want to cry but in a good way.

We just sort of sit there like a family and stuff and…it’s good. It feels good. I get up to go pee. “Honey, maybe you shouldn’t we can use the bedpan.”

“I’m okay mom, I promise I’ll be easier on this bathroom.”

I set my feet on the floor and start walking to the bathroom with her help and my panties slide off me and down around my ankles. “What the…Mom?”

“Honey you lost weight since you’ve been out of it.”

“How much weight?”

“About three hundred pounds”

“So I’m about…?”

“Five hundred and ten pounds.”

“I need to see, this is all messed up.”

It’s a nice bathroom and everything, and I pee, wipe get told again by mom how too (Eye-roll.) get told I haven’t been a girl long enough for me to roll my eyes at my mother. Then the mirror.

I look…

Okay, I’m kind of tall for the girl range at five eight but I’m not fat, fat I’m….God my boobs are huge…and I pull off the Johnny shirt and stare, yeah big boobs and a muffin top wide hips…I look some where around between one hundred and eighty and two hundred pounds…before I looked to close to twice that.

“How…?”

“Dr. Burke said that the things those bio-nano things fed off of you to heal you and have been altering fixing stuff….I guess.”

“Am I going to get smaller?”

“I don’t know but she said you’ve stabilized.”

I look in the mirror, I look well, still really off with the hair and the eyes and matching uhm…you know but I’ve got shoulders to go with the hips and the boobs, I kind look pretty not like ravishingly gorgeous but…kinda the big cute mutant/or rather mutated girl.

I’m cupping my breasts. Staring in the mirror.

“What do I do now Mom?”

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That is messed up!

To lose weight you have do catastrophic damage to yourself that might or might not kill you? I like this story since you present the gross part of being a mutant, but in a way that all of us at BCTS can well understand since, hmmm...., a few of us have similar problems. As always Bailey, you rock!
hugs
Grover

It was almost called Plus Sized Super Girl, Grover:)

But the powers didn't fit that so... But the massive weight loss is a side effect of the massive amount of resources that were required to repair the damage to her body but there's was still a limit to that even. I wanted to go with the fact that still there's stuff that doesn't always go away when you get super powers. I was going for a bit of something more people can relate to in a heroine.

Thanks for reading and commenting Grover:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thanks Dorothy:)

I want to do stuff with Terry that most stories don't. In fact her healing factor won't take much more weight off before the bio-nanites won't be able to heal a large scale amount of damage like this again. So not a lot of changes will be heading terry's way anymore.

I'm really liking her as a character.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

she said it

he was supposed to be a hero, but just didn't care. that kind do give a bad name to all the others.
hell of a weight loss plan, but it sounds like Terry is starting to adjust.
good chapter, thanks

Yeah and Titan's not going to like that either.

There's this gone through hell and back thing starting to sink in Terry that's making their gender issues seem smaller.
I'm Glad that you liked it.
Thanks LoneWolf:)
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers