My Super Secret Life-27.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life-27.

Chapter 27

I’d been awake awhile and still pretty achy and sore after mom had left. I was in one of those snazzy private hospital styled rooms and stuff. I’m watching TV trying to sort of zone in on the whole being a guy thing.

“This is harder than I thought.”

Okay being a guy for me has so far been sort of like being about the fights and doing the job and then it’s been pretty much about the sex. And that had me racing down the path of being a “Himbo.” Just another dumb pretty person who was less and less about the job. Then about being Sunny’s idea of a macho guy.

Yes I’m Sunny but right now I’m trying not to be.

And that’s harder than I thought even just watching TV. I flip through the channels and there’s stuff on that’d normally catch my eye but like say fashion TV I looked at it and instead of it being about the clothes I was watching the models.

And I’m finding it hard to get into the stuff about sports. It wasn’t ever a thing for me and after about two hours I call it quits for a nap and by the time I wake up Dad’s there.

“You’re still Tyler?”

“Yeah I’m trying to get to be me as Tyler than me just being the guy I thought I should be as Sunny.”

“How’s that coming?”

“Shitty really.”

“Oh?”

“Even watching TV as a guy or trying to be a guy is so alien to my head. All I get going really is me slipping into “Uhn woman pretty Tyler like.” and stuff like that.”

“Uh-huh.”

“I need your advice Dad how do I become a decent guy?”

“Well you’re a decent person as Sunny so just be yourself. The real trick is you learning how to be a guy.”

“Huh?”

“You’re filled full of guy hormones and stuff and you’re a Meta being to boot so likely more potent in away.”

“Like?”

“Super strength…I’d wager a look at your body chemistry that you have some body unique steroid in you to help you handle the needs of the strength and endurance outputs.”

“Oh great.”

He just sort of shrugs.

“You need exposure Tyler.”

“Exposure?”

“Porn.”

“Excuse me!?”

“Look son as guys we’ve grown up if we’re Het staring and looking and evaluating women. It’s not nice when you put it like that but sex drives are like prey drives and you are a wolf pup chasing anything that moves. You need to get your eyes and your mind to the sights of women and putting them in that place in the guy frame of mind. Once you’ve gotten acclimated you’ll have a lot of been there done that reactions.”

“That’s pretty sexist Dad.”

“No it’s biology. In essence you’re fooling your brain in getting used to an ample mating environment so that you will ignore many of the more obvious attractive elements as a matter of course and then your brain will start wanting to fine tune the search for a mate.”

“So you’re telling me to watch porn?”

“Anything that has you sexual brain stimulated in the hunt for a mate thing. Then you need to address your prey drives.”

“Prey drives?”

“Kill, which is the male drive and need for competition, action and Eat, which is pretty explanatory.”

“We’re pretty basic beings really both me and women on the base levels and you’re so new to this son you’re in the mental and emotional stages of early puberty.”

“Great I’m a stereotype.”

“Everyone’s a stereotype.”

It kind of goes on like that back and forth and we watch TV together including some porn. I’m kind of amazed when it happens, go I’m so into it and sporting a boner at the first of it then after awhile it does get old?”

Dad has to leave then I sleep and order take out which apparently I can get well from The Tower staff kitchen’s take out and I pig out. Several burgers, fries, onion rings, root beer and some shakes. I kind of do all of that and watch TV and surf looking at all these girls and women and taking matters into my own hands after ten PM and I have privacy.

And while it’s still fun to look at porn actually kind of dies on me a lot when they’re just there, the get done, they look good, they make the sounds but they’re just there like some kind of robots.

Watching the girls on TV actually gets to be more of an attraction. They move and they talk and they have great looks since it’s TV and you kind of get to guess and imagine what they have on underneath and fantasize about some of them but it’s the anima? The fact they seem more real that just the porn performances.

“Okay so maybe dad’s right and there’s something to this?”

I stay up all night not just watching TV but channel net surfing where you type in a search of the shows you want to see or the subject matter and the cable servers will give you a list of shows that fit the search.

I actually start looking up at the stuff I’ve ignored before guy stuff or stupid guy stuff. But I treat it seriously like I’m studying and even if I’m not into something like sports I go through looking at them until I either get into them or I’m sure they have no appeal to me.

I like different sports it seems. I like watching surfing, strength and endurance stuff like those iron man competitions, and the highland games stuff had me wanting to get out there and do some of those things. Though with me and my strength it’d be rail-car toss rather than the caber toss. I like MMA (Mixed martial arts) and watching Boxing and much to the offence of my Diamond Hills snobbery. I like Galactic Wrestling Federation…hot girls, corny plots, and the moves though. Some are really fake but some…some of them are actually possible for me at my strength levels.

Instead of getting zonked by morning I feel this rush of energy like a super-espresso from the sun coming in through my window. It’s like instinct just getting out of bed and going and dragging the chair over to the brightest set of windows and sun myself like a lizard.

I’m like that when the doorbell rings and Terry and Matt…Alexis comes in. Terry has a stack of stuff and Alexis has a big tray of food.

“We come bearing gifts and homework?”

“Huh? Uhm miss?” I’m looking at Terry trying to draw a blank.

“Sunny, it’s me I’ve know for awhile.” Terry says smiling. Okay I’m looking at her…herness but her face too.

I look at Alexis.

She gives me this girl give me a break look. “No…I didn’t she’s a smart girl.”

“I know, Terry’s my best friend.”

“Oh…” she looks down at the tray.

Great I’m doing it already. I take a breath and run my fingers through my hair.

Terry reaches over on the tray and passes me a coffee. “It’s not like that Alexis and Ty, just chill she’s had it pretty shitty after you guys broke up and stuff.”

I sit up. “Shit…really what the hell happened? And why are you two bloody?”

I sit with them and I get the entire story about the stuff at home and the fact they came out and the stuff with that even getting to see some of it since the internet and the TV are all integrated. I respond to some of it as Sunny and stuff and I hear about their brushes with that little Snyder creep and the admins and stuff and the nearly fatal encounter with Jake. I never liked Jake as Sunny, even vapid me thought he was a bit too self important and really a dick.

That’s really bad when even back then I could tell that he was a pretty shitty person.

I eat and share with them and I order more because Terry’s starving from her whole regeneration thing and I tell them what happened with Vector and how bad I goofed but the whole weird surreal coma thing with the dream and stuff.

We get back into the whole school thing and what people we know were like reacting to Matt and Alexis and I kind of agree on them choosing to dress and make the whole thing a sort of non-issue by taking the offence from the hands of the haters as much as possible.

It gets interesting because Terry doesn’t agree with me and the fact that she’s out and VG is fine but she couldn’t do it because it’s bee too much like shoving it in too many faces and stuff and that pisses people off a lot.

Like I said it’s a good long talk and debate, sort of argument getting into the Meta thing and I say that I’ve been sort of thinking about going “naked” as a Junior Champion. That’s sort of super slang for the ones that don’t only go without a mask and stuff but will go around town in civvies.

I mean I’ve never hid Titan’s face so…and Sunny is still a big secret. They actually stay until we’re out of food and the sunlight’s getting so strong that it’s making me sleepy.

I am able to get up and walk the girls to the doors and I hug them both.

“Thanks for thing girls.”

Terry hugs me and before it’d be more of an issue but while it’s really, really nice and I get a stiffy-twitch I’m not all hormonal over getting girl hugged by Terry and getting seriously boob mashed…it’s…Terry. And some time during the talking and stuff Sexy Terry took a back seat to my friend Terry.

I hug Alexis next and hold on maybe a bit longer than a hug does.

I bite down on the whole feelings of being scared and all the stuff that has happened. My brain doesn’t like the fear…I can almost feel it trying to steer me out of the situation that I’m putting myself in….

She let’s go and she’s almost out the doors and I make myself man up and unfreeze and stuff.

“Alexis?”

She stops and turns and looks at me. “Yes Tyler?”

“I’m sorry…”

“I know.”

“I never meant for things to happen the way that they did.”

“Me neither.”

“Alexis.”

“Yes?”

“I miss you.”

“I miss us too Tyler.”

“I missed talking to you.”

“Me too…..Tyler?”

“Yes Alexis?”

“Call me in a couple of days?”

“Uhm…okay…”

She walk sways over to me and while she’s pretty…damn she’s so pretty and even more so because of the way that she looks with that having been through a really long day look…

I was not expecting the small, light kiss she gives me on the lips and that light that she or Matt only has in their eyes when being exciting or playful is there.

“Later…sunshine…”

Oh.

Oh she Mary Jane Watsoned me.

I got the “Face it tiger you just hit the jack pot.”

She leaves with Terry and she was smiling as she left.

That’s a……

That’s the best thing maybe that I can really think of happening in a long time really, maybe even more than getting my powers.

I was going to read but instead I go back to the chair and curl up in the sunlight and let myself fall asleep almost trying to breathe in the sunlight.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Oh she Mary Jane Watsoned me."

Fantastic moment. I'm glad he's making an effort to be a better man. Not an easy thing, something us girls need to remember before we come down too hard on them...

DogSig.png

The Mary Jane Watson was such a killer bit of Iconic comics.

That was the second scene of that great romance's best three. The first being that upside down kiss. Tyler is trying and starting to get the start of a grip on being a guy.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Mixed emotions

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

A chapter of both ewwwwww (keep those hands where I can see them mister!) and awwwwwww (Alexis and Sunny) in equal measure. I always loved the Peter Parker - Mary Jane relationship and was seriously annoyed when it got reconned out by Marvel. Hopefully Sunny/Tyler and Matt/Alexis will fair better.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Thanks Jemima:)

Actually I'm not sure how eeeew Alexis would take things but it might make Terry go squick. I do like how Tyler's trying really hard to say the right things and do the right things with Alexis.
He's starting to get a bit of a clue.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Okay, I'm caught up with THIS story, anyway!

I like the way it's going. I finally feel real hope for our Gender-twisted hero and her boyfriend/girlfriend! I don't know why I'm so caught on those two being a couple, but I am. Maybe it's because you can almost feel the spark of the relationship that they were MEANT to have? Maybe the teen age lust part is over, and it's time that they grew up, and let a deeper commitment begin?!

Wren

Oh they're still teens and there'll still be lust and wildness

but they've also just went through a real break up event. Both of them were/are out of the popular set and before going steady they were both chronic daters. Sunny way more than Matt for obvious reasons but this was their first kicked in the heart learning break up thing. At least they're getting to be on the right track to being friends again.

Lots more to this as always:)
Bailey.

Bailey Summers