Demon Witch Cheerleader Vol.2 part 2

Printer-friendly version

France and the Vampire Relic
I left and went to my hummer with my sister and my demons and we left to Hades airport and saw Airforce one ready for my tour or conquest of France and soon the world, my entourage boarded Airforce one and Toni called me by cell phone and says “ my queen I have the Vampire relic you were after and yes the vampire know as Vlad is dead”.

I said “ thank you Toni meet me in Paris”. Toni says “ yes my queen”. I looked at Rasia and said “ we have the vampire relic back in our hands and soon Mina Harper and other vampires will be under my control now”. Raisa smiled at me and says “ and now for France to be under women control and your control my sister”.

Airforce One took off from Hade city Airport for our trip to France and we were settling in on journey there I was with Isabella, Raisa, Jessica. Sienna, Rachel and I we were on our way to France Paris I was thinking about my time so far when I was stupid boy here and was with my friend Jake we went sneaking in looking at the cheerleaders.

We told by our friends they were ruthlless but Jake was making sure that we could see their breasts and vaginas when they change the problem was Jake sneezed and they heard he was pulled out the locker he was hiding in and the Jake told the captian that I was hiding and I was forced out of the locker I waas hiding in.

Captain then ask me if I was good at gymnastics and I replied to her yes I was cause she knew I was more flexiable then him so the captian decided that I would be great replacement for the cheerleader who had quit I did not know at the time my father had this arranged for me to come back into the mortal world again begin my conquest.

My plan was for a female only world get rid of the design by him known as Adam or as the mortals call it man I was changed into a cheerleader and became the vice captain but soon the a witch name Tina ask me to become one and I agree after a demo on a boy which became a member of our cheerleaders I was then released from hell and resume the body.

I went to high school and converted all the cheerleaders to my cause I was getting annoyed from a boy name Jake he kept telling everyone I was a boy and one of my witches Tina had change me into a girl I told my cheerleaders to get his sister Jessica she was plain student at Palm dale high and she was gleek and a nerd but I changed her into demon witch.

Jessica also became a cheerleader as well she had powers now and as time went on Jessica lost her mortality is now one my most powerfull demons as part my transfromation before Tina got me a boyfriend name Brandon he was quarterback for the Palmdale demons as I converted the whole team over too my cause later that school year.

At the time Jake was turned gay and a boyfriend name Billy but that didn't last long as people told him he was really not and Billy was not his boyfriend so I decide to make him a jock a runing back and male Billy a cheerleader and a girl and she became his girlfriend but that didn't last long and he was changed into Madison a demon witch.

School faculty was converted to my cause and they were all made as women and the women teacher were change into my minions the former Calculas teacher at my school soon became the prime minster of women states of America and Canadian states of the women sates of America when I became queen after I got pissed with original prime minister was dust.

Another former nerd and bestfriend to Jake was Jasmine she was at party of a minion name Melinda her mother Nina became my maid after life of luxary after a while I decide to make her premier of Iowa, Jasmine became a demon witch at the party also she soon became a powerful demon like Jessica and Billie is now a succubus.

My takeover of Palmdale and Gem city took not long at all I took Nina former daughter and made her a woman and she became a my chairwoman I made her recently into demon from a demon witch Clara looks after my sister Lilith when I am away doing my royal duties as queen my demon Jasmine is staying this time with her new apprentice.

Rasia came up and said “ Jade we will soon be landing in Paris soon”. I ask “ has Chantelle got the secret poliec there and making sure everythis is safe?”. Rasia answers “ of course my sister and Jasmine has informed us that Elisa has arrived at the religious area where her and Chantelle were recruited by the former priest”.

I said “ it seem they have not notice she is a demon sorceress now”. Rasia says “ the mortals will not know she has her power back but Elisa has informed Jasmine saying when we are finished here in France we shoud haed back to a state called Florida”. Jessica walks in and says “ my queen and your highness Florida has very powerful religuous area”.

I ask “ how long has Florida been like that?”. Jessica answers “ since 2045 my queen”. I reply “ we need to stuff that out”. Rasia says “ father would like that”. I said “ I will contact Jasmine and she will tell Elisa to make a plaque there to wipe out of the male and will convert the women to our cause”. Jessica says “ you are gong to wipe out men in Florida”.

Rasia says “ we have done that before all Elisa has to do make sure effects only the men by attacking the y gene”. Jesscia says “ instead of eliminating the male y gene why don't we make the virus turn them into women and then they can pledge to you my queen”. I looked at Jessica and said “ that is fucking brilliant Jessica I love it”. Rasia smiled.

Jessica says “ thank you my queen as loyal demon I will help Elisa if you want me too”. I. need both brought here I was told Erica was killed by slayer supporter Rasia was looking at me and asks “ you seem occupied beside what your demojn Jessica was saying”. I looked at Rasis and reply “ I felt a minion name Erica and Jessica idea was very good”.

Jessica says “ my queen I understand the human minion Erica was Jasmine's minion”. I said “ yes but Jasmine says she was being a fucking pain to her”. Rasia says “ all humans are pathetic we can easly corrupted them and use our powers to make their genders change”. I said “ all mortals will be female by the time we have conquored the world”.

Rasia laughed and says “ I looking forward to that my sister”. Both Raisa adnd Jessica left my office in airforce one I mind called Jasmine and told her what I wanted her to do there and she was happy, Rachel walks in and “ my queen we have a holy warriors near Toni and her minion Melinda I think they are try get both the slayer and the relic”.

I asks “ you can sense them not far from here?”. Rachel says “ yes my queen if you want I will head there and help Toni”. I reply “ ok you can go and help Toni but if you fall into trouble you will ask for me or my sister assistance”. Rachel says “ they will be under your control my queen”. I said “you suceed you will become a full demon as well as Toni” .

Rachel says “ thank you my queen”. Rachel vanished of the plane for Germany using her powers and I saw the seer appear in front of me and the seer says “ my mistress I am sure mistress Rachel and mistress Toni will only see guardians of him”. I said “ you will accompany her as well to Germany”.

Seer says “ mistress they will see me now as a woman”. I replied “ yes and you have gone from being a whitelighter to a Seer of evil now and work for me and my father in our conquest of the earth”. Seer says “ I understand now mistress I am now pure evill and under my purpose is serve you and the master”. I said “ you understand now”.

Seer left and headed towards a where Rachel and Toni are in Munich Gernmay soon Rachel arrived there and saw Toni she had the vampire slayer under her power and Toni walked up and asks “ Rachel what are you doing here?”. Rachel replies “ I was sent by our queen here as our queen suspect there is holy warriors appearing here”.

Toni says “ ok as you can see I have the slayer under my power here”. Rachel walks up and ask “ slayer who is your mistress”. Kiandra says “ my main mistress is her majesty the queen and but here my mistress is Toni”. Rachel says “well I am mistress Rachel you will speak to me the same way as your mistress Toni”. Kiandra says “ yes mistress”.

Seer appreared and says “ becareful mistress there is guardians here”. Rachel says “ that is what I can sense here”. Seer replies “yes mistress”. Guardian appeared and says “ stop you evil creatures we are to make sure the relic does not go back to it proper owner of the daughter of the devil”. Seer says “ my mistress knows it here Guardian”.

Guardian saw it was one their former whitelighters and says “ you have fallen along way since the last time we saw you”. Seer says “ I was defeated by my mistress and now I serve her now”. Guardian says “ as a woman now”. Seer says “ I love being a woman now and serving my mistress”. Female guardian says “ the devil's daughter”.

Rachel was getting in the mind of the female guardian and was telling her she was better serve me than being a guardian on the side of good which was going to be destroyed by me. Male guardian says “ you were defeated by the daughter of hell which one has been released from hell”. Female guardian says “ mistress Jade has been released from hell”.

Male gaurdian loked at his compainion and asks “ did you call her mistress Jade?”. Female guardian says “ yes she is my mistress now”. Seer says “ go and see her now and she will release you from old life”. Female guardian left and was heading my way to pledge her allegence to me her new mistress.

Rachel says “ you will surrender to us or you will die”. Guardian fired at my demon witches but was struck down by the seer and was dead he disapeared and the seer says “ there is no more of them here now I will return to mistress Jade and you can continue apprehending the vampire relic for mistress Jade”.

Toni and Rachel arrived in the cave where it was and Rachel mind call me and says “ my queen we have the relic in front of us now what do you want us to do now”. I said “ you will say devil coma sapa victory and it will disapear and appear before me”. Rachel says “yes my queen”.

Rachel says those words and Relic disappears and appears before me in my office aboard the plane and I have my vampire relic back and said the words and it was mine again I mind call Rachel and said “ you will bring the slayer to me now and she will see me”. Rachel says “ yes my queen”. I said “ before you leave you will become what I wanted you to become a demon “.

Rachel eyes went red as last of her humanity left her and she became a loyal demon to my father , my sisters, our lovers and my self. Rasia walks in and says “ oh my god you have fucking got it back now and we will finally be able to control all vampires and make vampires”. I said “ yes we have got it back and Rachel is no longer human and happy now”.

Plane was coming into French territories as we were soon be landing in Paris and I ordered Toni and Rachel to meet me in my hotel in Paris and they both said yes my queen I also told them to tell the french border guards they are secret police and Kiandra is a prisoner of the women states of America and is going to see the queen.

I don't think the French would like if their new relation ship with Women states of America and the Canadian states of the Women states of America would go stale we don't belong to this Nato no more and we are member of United Nations which was moved from New York to Leeds in Emgland now because of my strict laws on men now.

Also the French didn't know but soon they will be part of my relm as queen this will become part of my empire and they will become under the new women superior party here. Female guardian was in secret police custody at my hotel once I get control of France I will make the former palace of the presient here as my new palace.

Plane landed in Paris and I was in my office and Jessica walks in and says “ my queen we have landed and the French president is here and her husband”. I said “ good remember diplomancy here Jessica”. Raisa was the first off and walked up to the president and says “ hello Madam President this is my partner Sianna and this her majesty partner Isabella”.

Madam President says “ thank you your highness this is my husband Jon-luc”. Raisia was already in his mind and taken over it and put him in spell to see me later to become a woman and a minion. I walked off the plane wih Jessica and president husband moved away from his wife and away from my entourage.

I saw the president and I said “ madam president thank you for invitation to your country”. Madam President says “ thank you your majesty it is a hounour to have you here your prime minister Julia told me I would glad when I see you here”. I said “ it is great honour to be here in France”.

I saw the what of the French Military I was thinking they will make great women soldiers in France when this is a women country like mine. My entourage and walked over to the car left the airport for the journey to Paris and I was sitting cuddling Isabella. I was looking around how much it changed in six hundred years.

Rasia says “ the president husband is under our control the French seem to be as easy as was for you take control of the former United States of America and Canada”. I said “ good I cannot believe we are back in Europe again my sister”. Rasia says” but this time as member of a country here now”. I reply “ yeah as queen of Women states of America

My entourage arrived at my hotel and Chantelle was there waiting with me with her apprentice Juddah and says “ we have a prsioner that was guardian in a cell I have maid here all the women here now minions now and Felicity says she has Mina Harper in a room here waiting for when she will see you my queen”.

I said “ good Chantelle I want you head and wait for Toni and Rachel to cross the border and bring the slayer to me”. Chantelle says “ yes mistress”. Chantelle and her apprentice left for the border with France and Germany to wait for the slayer I told the president and she said my secret police will have her full co-operation with her police force.

My entourage and I arrived in royal suite and Rasia asks “ you want me to bring up Mina Harper to you and she can become a Vampire under you control”. I said “ Can you get Lucy and ask her to come here with Sapphire and Ruby as well as Billie the succubus”. Rasia says “ you going to use the vampire relic on them”. I said “ yes I am”.

Hade City Iowa capital of Women States of America

Lillith was up and getting ready for school and her aprentice was also ready for school in their cheerleader uniforms as they were walking down Jasmine was there and says “ your highness my queen wants me to get in contact with Elisa about a plague”. Lillith says “ yes I did that for my father when I was in Scotland it was called the reaper virus”.

Jasmine says “ it would have fun watching that happen to the humans your highness”. Lilith says “it was best fun we have had in a long time”. Jasmine says “ I will get Karrie to come with me on this mission her powers are growing everyday”.. Lillith says “ she has been good every day and Belle has help a lot as well”.

Clara says “ your highness our queen has arrived”. Lilith says “ my sister and the entourage have arrived in Paris”. Clara says “ yes your highness”. Maid name Jane walks in and says “ mistress Clara this slave here is a pain in the arse to the minions here”. Karrie walks in and says “ mistress Lilith we could turn into minion or somethng”.

Lillith says “ no he will stay a slave and that way as a stupid male it is the way my sister wants and your master wants for now we are very unsure about this male he seems to be problem”. Jasmine asks “ Karrie does this male human have a family?”. Karrie says “ yes my mistress he has a sister and a mother”. Jasmine says “ good we will turn one of them”.

Karrie says “ what about we put him the grounds crew to work with men in contruction”. Lilith says “ good he will work in male contructions”. Donald was working in the halls and was cleaning the floors and Karrie walk up to him and said “ you are being moved in male working crews now instead slave”.

Donald says “ Glenn dude I know the truth how the queen got control of the United states of America”. Karrie says “ my name is not Glenn and I have never been a boy I have always been a girl and I will inform my mistress Jasmine that are still annoying me I have never been this boy name Glenn I have always been a girl and cheerleader at our school”.

Donald was excorted away and a voice appeared and says “ you need to stay in this on her she is they way for our victory”. Donald asks “ who are you?”. Voice answers “ I am on the side of good and you need to keep telling her she is a boy name Glenn”. Donald asks “ why is she so inportant to you ?”.

Voice says The former boy name Glenn is our way to victory over the daughter of the devil and her demons”. Donald asks “ you telling the queen of the women states of America is a devil?”. Voice says “ yes she is oldest daugter of the devil and has tried millions of times to conquor the earth and is the one that made the evil creature known as vampires”.

Donald asks “ there is Vampires?”. Voice says “ yes we need to becareful now as the devil daughter has got back her vampire relic and will get all the vampires under her control now and will use them in her conquest of the Earth”. Donald says “ I will help anyway I can”. Voice says “ you need to escape and meet up with man name Joshua he will help you”.

Donald says “ I thought I was staying here to help get Glenn back”. Voice says “ she is slowly becoming to much like her queen and soon she will become a demon and we will need to find another man”. Donald asks “ why a man not a woman?”. Voice says “ it will be given power to help defeat the forces of evil”. Donald says ok”.

Karrie arrived over where Donald was and says “ my mistress Jasmine want me to take you see some one and then I am to take you to your new work area as mistress Jade has told you that you are a slave of her empire”. Donald says “ yes Glenn”. Karrie says “ how many times have I told you I am mistress Karrie I am a girl my cheerleader captain is Lilith”.

Donald followed Karrie he was watching her walk as her hips swayed in her black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots and her black blouse he followed her to his house and saw his mother and sister Donald asks “ why am I here mistress?”. Karrie says “ your mother and sister will start working at the mistress palace as slaves unless”.

Donald asks “ unless what mistress”. Karrie eyes went red and says you stop callig me that name and accept I am a girl and you will work on male yard crew as a slave”. Donald says “ yes mistress”. Donald knew he had to leave and find the man name Joshua as he saw the demon coming into action insde Karrie.

Lilith walked in and says “ Karrie I see you here with the person who has been annoying you”'. Karrie says “ yes misress Lillith”. Karrie saw Donald's sister and went into her mind and she walkd up to Lillith and says “ I pledge my loyality you mistress Lilith and my main mistress Jade”.

Girl clothes change in black leather skirt and black knee high leather boots”. Like all the others she had a tattoo on her right breast of my family emblem and says “ I pledge my loyalty to mistress Rasia and mistress Lilith, mistress Jade as queen of the women states of America and the Canadian states of Women states of America

Lilith says “ you will become a cheerleader a school like Karirie and help with your main mistress in her conqest of Earth”. Michelle says “ yes my mistress”. Lillith says “ Karrie you will become my deputy cheerleader and Belle will a senior cheerleader”. Karrie says “ yes mitress Lilith like my mistress Jasmine”. Lilith says “ yes Karrie like your mistress”.

Karrie says “ yes mistress Lilith”. Michelle walked over to her twin brohther and said “ you should have not annoy Karrie and this would have not happen to you by me becoming a member of mistress Lilith cheerleader squad”. Donald look defeated and then Michelle says “ mistresss Lilith why don't we make him stay at school so we can keep eye on him”.

Lilith replies “ I will have to ask my sister approval” Karrie says “ I think mistress Jade would allow it mistress”. Lillith says “ I will contact her now and ask her”. Lilith did contact me and I said to her that was her decision on her and she also told me that Karrie was improving with her power I wonder what Jasmine saw in Karrie.

Lillith says “ Donald you will go to school instead of going on a work contruction crew”. Donald answers “ I will be going to school instead now mistress”. Michelle says “ you heard mistress Lillith you will goto school and learn the female cirriculum here in the Women states of America”. Donald said “a few days ago you called it United States of America”.

Michelle says “ that was before I was given a better life as a cheerleader and mistess Lillith and I believe in my queen laws now you are now considered a boring male now”. Donald asks “ what about our father then?”. Michelle says “ he is a member now of crinmal of the Women states of America and the Canadain states of Women states of America”.

Donald thinks he needs to find that man known as Joshua and the what ever the resistance thought of Glenn was gone now as Donald saw Karrie eyes glow red. Jasmine arrived at Donald's house and says “ your highness I am her to take my apprentice with me and I will be heading on what I was ordered by our queen to do”.

Lilith says “ of course Jasmine can you also contact my sister as she wants to talk you about something through the way we contact each other”. Jasmine says “ of course your highness I was in touch with premier Emily in the Canadian states of Women states of Amercia Emily has told that all has been cleaned up but whitelighter Joshua has escape their view”.

Lilith says “ I understand if he is still in her in our territories we will find him and bring him to my sister”. Donald over heard the conversation and worked out who this Joshua was and he need to find him Jasmine left with Karrie and Mind called me. Jasmine says “ my queen you want me for some reason”. I said “ yes I want to know what you saw in Karrie”.

Jasmine says “ once you turned her from that boy to her form now it change the balance in the whitelighter recruitment and he was meant to be a whitelighter but when you change him into a girl and a demon witch her power started to evovle evil her abbilty to change people is outstanding and I think she will be a demon or very evil seer for your use”.

I said “ wow once you have the plague ready I want you to bring Karrie to here in France I am going advance her powers and she will become the new seer and replace my former one here which was a whitelighter”. Jasmine says “ yes my queen and Emily has told me that Canadian states are back under our control, but a whitelighter has escape there”.

I said “ it ok he is still in our territories”. Jasmine says “ yes my queen you seem to know here the whitelighter is”. I said “ yes he is here to get Donald because he seem be able to see what I have done to the Earth by changing reality”. Jasmine says “ my queen Karrie made his sister a member of princess Lilith cheerleaders”.

I said “ hmm she could come in very handy for us Jasmine she migh make a great demon since Karrie is going to be our new powerful seer”. Jasmine says “ my queen once Karrie become our new Seer will I get another apprentice”. I said “ no Jasmine you will decide when you a human as one”. Jasmine says “ I understand now my queen”.

I said “ you, Jessica and Rachel are demons now you can choose a apprentice of you want or not but Chantelle , Clara, Claire and Madison will have apprentice for the time being I will give Madison the girl Michelle as her apprentice and the reason Lilith has one it was her choice being a devil daughter”. Jasmine says “ I understand my queen”.

I reply “ Clara has her daughter Belle as her apprentice”. Jasmine says “ yes my queen I will tell her highness princes Lilith for you”. I said “ no I will tell my sister my self that Karrie will be our new seer”. Jasmine says “ Karrie was going to be her deputy cheerleader”. I said “ I think Belle will beter now since Karrie will advanced to seer”.

Jasmine and Karrie left Donald's house and left for the area of Florida for the plague and was going to see Elisa who was my father main sorcerer for him before I made him my evil witch but is acting like the male she was binded to stop using her evil magic to stop attack from my father against the evil reign.

Lilith was heading back to the palace when I mind call her and Lilith says “ you wanted me my sister”. I said “ Belle will be your deputy cheerleader as she is the daugher of our chairwoman Clara”. Lillith says “ I wanted Karrie as my depuy”. I said “ when she was transformed into a girl she was surpose to be a whitelighter”.

Lillith says “ she is going very evil when I saw her change a girl into one of minions”. I said “ Jasmine told me that Donals's twin sister is now part of your cheerleaders and she will become Madison's apprentice”. Lillith says “ I now I have my apprentice Kelly she will never become a demon she will always stay a demon witch”.

I asks “' what about Alicia?”. Lilith says “ Alicia is becoming a great demon her powers are growing everyday the mortals are still in shock”. I said “ Alicia's mom is member of the women superior party member and will become the new senator of New York state and prime minister Juia knows about her”. Lillith says “ I understand my sister”.

up
9 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos