Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 5)

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I decided to snoop on cheerleader little did I know I would become the daughter of the Satan Himself and turn all my school cheerleaders all into demon Cheerleaders and then slowly change the men into women in my conquest

5 school now under Jade control

It has been a few weeks since Alexis has become new editor of the paper all her male staff there are now women and my minions at school the football team has been winning Billie has Jake still under her control and the school population of male student has been decreasing slowly only the Varsity and Junior cheerleaders wear leather skirts and boots , all other girl students wear black skirts and heels they all have my family symbol on their right breast some of the girls have not been converted yet like Justine , Clare and Elizabeth they are all nerds and the boy nerds are staying with them Jasmine has told me they have try to approach Jake but he has told them to fuck off nerds all the staff at our school are female now as well and wear leather skirts and boots except the librarian Mr Gilian and his friend the maths teacher miss Higgins I am planing to see miss Higgins today she been very careful not go near the principal Pearson's office she and the librarian and Justine are the ones I need converted I will offer Justine a cheerleader spot.

Then lunchtime came miss Higgins was heading out for lunch when miss Pearson said “ Miss Higgins can you come to my office now”. Her friend the Librarian Mr Gilian was meeting her in town for lunch as they never eat at our school I wonder why not school food is better since my company catering staff took over and my maid daughter Melinda looks after the catering or is it the school staff and most of the students are all my minions. Miss Higgins arrived at the principal office she walked in Miss Pearson was at her desk I was sitting near her she said to miss Higgins “come in Julie and have a seat”. She walked in sat down on the chair then Miss Pearson said “why have you been avoiding coming to my office Julie why all my other staff have”. She said “my reason don't matter I know and seen the rest of the staff have been changed and you are under the control of some one”. Miss Pearson's said “who Julie and why do you think that”.

Julie said” for one thing you were a man not a woman”. Lara Pearson said “ I have always been a woman” Julie says “ you lie we were friends and while ago we were lovers and I know cause all the stuff now wear leather skirts and boots like the cheerleaders and why our school cheerleader captain be in here”' I said I am here to talk about your attitude towards the students here”.she said “ I have no attitude toward them”. Lara says “we are in trans action stage we are becoming slowly all girl school”. Julie says “ why are we” Lara says “we have been bought from education department and now a private school under Clayton media corporation” Julie says “ fine then but it does not explain all the staff being all women except for the coach of the football team and Lyle the librarian?”.

As they were talking I got into miss Higgins mind and was slowly take it over she was slowly beginning to come around to us she said “ maybe the school might be better as all girl school” Lara said “ submit to the mistress Julie see things her way and it is right way with women ruling the world with out any men” Julie was fighting her thought as I was slowly changing her into one of us she was sitting there and thinking then she said “I swear my loyalty to you my mistress Jade”. Then her clothes began to change she was now in leather skirt and boots as like the other women my family symbol Appeared on her right breast then she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen” my father killed Tina she was too immature for his powers like me I am queen of the demons now. Julie said “mistress what about the librarian?”. I said “ He will be one of us soon and a woman”.

Julie said “ I will help you any way I can my mistress to help make him a woman”. I said “ I know you will Julie”. Then Lara said “Mistress with all my staff your obedient servants and soon whole student population will we be expanding to the elementary school here in our town of Palm dale “. I said “I have already got some girls in there already as their new sisters come home from school they use a special spell and turn their little brothers or sisters into one of us”. Julie said “ Mistress I am so happy I am free of my will and will always obey you I will help in your quest to turn all the men in the world to women.” miss Higgins left the office and went back classroom along the way she saw her friend Lyle he said “Julie what has happen to you” she said “Nothing Lyle why”

he says “ your clothing has changed your more like one of them now” she said “ we are staff members here at the school Lyle” he said “The school changing so much there is less boys now here , All the staff are now women except for coach Callaghan and I ” she said “ What is wrong with all female staff and maybe boys are leaving the school” he thought his friend was not acting her self now she seem to have changed sides and become like the others then Jessica walked up and said “ Mr Gilian are required to accompany me to miss Pearson office so he followed Jessica to the Principal office with Miss Higgins behind him they arrived at the principal office the 3 of them walked in Lara said “sit down please” she said “ Mr Gilian it has come to my attention that you don't like the way the school is being run”. He said “yes”.

Lara said “why is that Lyle” he said “the school is changing slowly”, Julie said we are in trans action period Lyle the school now owned by Clayton Media Corporation”. He said “ a lot of school have been taken over by big corporations” Julie says “ but Clayton Media is the biggest now in the country”. He said “ I have been watching it take over other media and big corporations” as he was arguing with Julie and Lara Jessica and I were in his head slowly taking control of his mind and making him think like a woman and like us . He said “ I do understand why we are coming all girl school”. Julie said “you will understand more soon as my mistress frees your mind” he said “your mistress “Julie said “yes my mistress our leader of new order of women only world” . He looked at her and she said “ you are now beginning to understand my mistress look at you body Lyle”

He looked down and saw his body began to change he chest started to swell out as his breast started to appear and hip widen and become more child bearing type his arms, hands legs and feet became feminine and his face became round and soft her testicles disappeared and went her body created a fallopian tubes and a womb her penis split creating a clit and Vagina she was now woman. I said Swear to me Lily your loyalty she said “I swear my loyalty to you my mistress Jade” then her clothes changed and she had the black leather skirt and boots and like other women and girls before her she had my family symbol on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen”

I was finally now in control of the school faculty and the Law here in Palm Dale . Lily says Mistress we still have pockets of students not converted to your cause” I said “ that will come soon Lily I have the the faculty of this school now under my control the pockets of students will be under my control soon as all the faculty are my minions I will decide who will become the witch for this school”. Lilly Lara and Julie said “we will be honoured who you pick my mistress” I said “it will be up to my coven”. They all said “ yes my mistress”. We all left and headed to classes I saw Justine I said to Jessica “ she will be one of us”. She said “she is very hard to control Mistress”. I said “ she will come around like the faculty has.” she said “I will start with her friends mistress”. I said “ok Jessica try the weak on Elizabeth” she said Yes my mistress”.

We walked into class in our classroom was Brandon , Jake, Billie, Emily ,Toni, Jasmine and most of football team and cheerleaders Jessica and I sat with others then Justine and her friends walked in and sat together she saw us and looked away I heard hers say to her friends “this class is good cause miss Higgins runs it”. Then miss Higgins walked in and Justine saw what she was wearing same as the other teachers at this school Miss Higgins said “settle down class”. Justine said “ miss Higgins why are you dressed like that”. Miss Higgins said “what my leather skirt and boots”. She said “yes your like you have been changed Miss Higgins said nothing changed I am still the same person”. Justine said “ok miss Higgins”. She knew that Miss Higgins had been changed like the rest of school her boyfriend Jude was one of one believe Jake and Justine knew he was telling truth and has been keeping away from my raid on the nerds.

As the class was being teach by Miss Higgins. Elizabeth was being converted inside her mind by Jessica she was using her power as they were getting taught calculus in class she was starting to come around she was getting aroused by Jessica as this was a double period miss Higgins said “ok class we will have a break so Justine said “come Clare and Elizabeth we will go and get a drink”. Elizabeth said “if it ok with you I want to stay here Justine what can they do to me with miss Higgins here Justine” said ok Elizabeth.” so Justine and Clare left I heard her saying “we need to find Jude fast miss Higgins is one of them”.

So Elizabeth got up and walked over to me and she said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. I said welcome Lizzie”. She said thank you my mistress and then her body changed and become more perfect and very feminine and she was now wearing a leather skirt and boots she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my Cheerleader Captain” I said your welcome Lizzie you are now a junior cheerleader under Toni captaincy”. Lizzie said Yes my mistress I am honoured”.

So Justine and Clare returned from their drink and after finding Jude she saw Lizzie sitting with us her legs were swinging showing her boots Justine said " Hey Elizabeth comeback over here sit with us”. Lizzie laughs at them and says “ fuck off nerd why should I sit with you and loose my popularity”. Justine says “ we are friends Elizabeth”. Lizzie says “why should I be a friends with a nerd like you , I am a junior cheerleader” Justine says “ miss Higgins Elizabeth is being rude to me”. Miss Higgins says” your the one who is being destructive and rude to the class Justine”. she says “but Clare and I have just got here for second part of Calculus”. Miss Higgins says “shut up Justine you were late and since this is Clare is now on her second tardy slip she will stay her after class” Jessica and Lizzie laughed them miss Higgins said “you two can Join Clare as well”.

Jessica looked at me and said “Mistress” I whispered to her “she is giving us the chance to turn Clare in to one of us us”. Jessica says “yes mistress I understand now” them miss Higgins said “Jade you can them too”. I said “ yes Miss Higgins”. Justine smiled as we three now had after class detention Jasmine said to me “mistress Lizzie family is rich and so are Clare's family you get control of them we will un stoppable in our take over of the Gem City” I said “ I think we have found our teacher witch”. Jessica said ' your right mistress she knew we wanted Clare and she has help us”. I said “ I will tell her after Clare’s conversion”.

After class the rest of class left us we were left there Clare says “so miss Higgins. Why did you use my tardy slip”. She said “ you have been a trouble maker like your friend Justine”. Clare said “ I have why cause I am not a cheerleader I am a nerd as they call us or I believe that all the girls in black skirts and heels are under a super natural force that turn Jake's friend into that bitch over there” I said 'you have any proof that I was a boy I have always been a girl”. Jessica said “Mistress has always been a girl”. Clare said “Bullshit you were a fucking nerd to and Miss Higgins was a better teacher”. Jasmine said “you prefer a world where men rule us and you get raped or be a girl with a goal to help take over”, Lizzie says “not be Justine stooge and help plot against the mistress”.

Miss Higgins said” pledge your self to the mistress jade and you will be free and part the conquest over men”. Clare said “My family is filthy rich my daddy is the chairman of Baxter’s global oil company”. I said “pledge your loyalty to me” Clare said “ if I become one of you I want be like you jade”. I said “a full demonic witch” she said “yes Jade” I said “ ok Clare you will become a full demonic witch but in exchange you turn you mother and father into one of my minions and your mother will give me full control of Baxter's Global oil company” she said “ yes jade I will do it and I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. Her clothes began to a black leather skirt and boots , then I gave her full demonic witch power as like the other she had my family symbol on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my Cheerleader Captain” I said “Miss Higgins.” she said “Yes mistress”. I said “ your now acting witch for the faculty at this school”. She said “Thank you my mistress I will not let you down”.

I said to Clare “ So Clare how do I get Justine to be one of us”. she said “mistress you need to get her via her boyfriend”. I said “he is a problem to us”. she said “I know mistress but there could be a chance to turn him he works at my father's company soon to be yours my mistress” I said” good Clare you will inform me when you done your job”. So we left the class room Justine was waiting near the tree they hang around she saw Clare and Lizzie walk pass she said “Clare wait here”. Clare said “ fuck off nerd why don't go and see your loser of a boyfriend and leave us alone nerd”.she said “ Clare we are friends”. Clare said “I am a cheerleader not a fucking nerd like you , so fuck off now nerd”. Justine walked over to me and said “ You fucking bitch”. I said “ your friends are now mine join me and you can have your friends back.” she said “ I will have my friends back” I said “yes Justine Pledge your loyalty to me”.

Justine said “ you promise I will have my friends back” Clare , Jessica , Lizzie and Jasmine walked over to where we were speaking I said “ you can be friends with all of us” Clare said “Pledge your Loyalty to the mistress Justine and you can have us back”. she said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. all of sudden Justine glasses fell of her face she became more beautiful and very feminine and curvy and her clothes changed to leather skirt and boots and she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my Cheerleader Captain” I said “you will be a junior cheerleader Justine”.she said “Yes my mistress”.

then Clare says “Minion Justine who else is against the mistress”. She said “There is a few including some basketball players and my ex boyfriend is the leader and his friend Jake before you put a spell on him I said “we will get them and turn them into girls”. She said “ mistress we will turn some basketball players to women”. I said “your job minion is bring them to Clare and she will turn them for me.”she said “yes my mistress” so we left school and went home I clicked my fingers an we were now new reality I was having dinner when Lizzie mother came to the door the maid said she was here I was eating dinner with Clara and he daughter Leah I said to the maid “ let her in” she said “yes mistress”. the woman was let in her name was Hope.

she said hello mistress my name is Hope I am Lizzie mother I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen and give you my family fortune including our company winter engineering and mining ” I said “ thank you minion” you will now live in servant houses down from the mansion with your 2 daughters you will work for me and take orders from my head maid miss Nina” she said "yes my mistress we will leave all our expensive clothes and stuff for you” I said “ thank you Minion now go home to your new house”. She said “ yes my mistress”

I clicked my fingers and reality change again we watch the news on Clayton media news network when the news reader Said “breaking news that Clayton Media had just taken over Baxter Global oil and Winter engineering and Mining make Clayton media biggest company in the word chairwoman Clara said "we will be now one fastest growing companies all the media in Gem city is run by us now and most products here as well , we are now have a fully women control board as we approach mayoral elections here in gem city our new company name will be known as”.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos