Demon Witch Cheerleaders (part 7)

Printer-friendly version

Demon Witch Cheerleaders Part 7

my friend and I decided to snoop on cheerleader little did I know I would become the daughter of the Satan Himself and turn all my school cheerleaders all into Demon Witch Cheerleaders and then slowly change the men into women in my conquest for control of the earth
.

7 Evil Jade becomes more powerful.

The T.V. newsreader said the winner of the mayoral election Claudia Hampton I was happy my minion had won the election with help of my Magic .The out going mayor said “this election is has been a big loss to my party to loose 17 0f 19 districts to all women makes it scary I accept my defeat and will go by the people any questions”. A reporter asks “ do you think you can be part of the new council for Gem city”.
The former Mayor said “ yes I will meet with new mayor tomorrow and see how she wants to run it” then a reporter from news network says “ Elise Mathews here for Hades media news your loss has been huge Mr mayor , you have lost by a landslide ” he said “I know that I will meet new Mayor tomorrow good night “

Clara looked at me and said “mistress we won the election” I said “ yes that Elise Mathews is she one of us”. she said “ no mistress she was hired by old station Manager she has on leave” I want her as our new media President” Clara said It will be done my mistress.”
The new reader Says “ here comes Mayor-elect Claudia Hampton she is coming to the Platform”. Claudia says” I would like to thank everyone with my campaign here to be Mayor of Gem city. My party the women superior Party will be now running this city we believe in more rights for women then men”

Claudia Continue “we won this election by clear Mandate our policy are quite clear , I will talk to the former Mayor tomorrow and will seek out my agenda to him I will also be putting in a new police commissioner and all police officer will have be cleared by new police commissioner thank you I will give your more news later”.

Newsreader said “ well that was Mayor-elect Hampton speech I am talking to Elise Mathews , Elise that was different kind of speech” Elise Mathews says “ with the mandate she has she will be able to act and I think we are going to see a lot of changes coming” newsreader says “ have you any idea who will be new police commissioner” Elise says “I think sheriff Anderson of palm dale district” newsreader says Interesting few days head for new council of Gem City”.

The next day I was not going to school I was headed in gem city with Clara to Hades Media corporation we left after dropping Clara daughter to school it us around thirty minutes Jessica was in charge at school her job is convert all the boys there to girls except the football team with Madison helping her.

We arrived in Gem City the story on front page Hades daily Bugle is Hampton's Women superior Party wins by a Landslide we walked and we saw Alexis she said “ good morning Mistress”. I said “Good Morning Alexis”.

She said What brings you here Mistress I said The mayor-elect and old mayor are coming here to see me and I want see Elise Mathews” she said “she would be here already Mistress”. I said “can ask her to come and see miss Clara” she said “yes my mistress”. we went our separate ways I walked into the boardroom and saw Claudia there .

she said “Hello my mistress” I said “you done well my minion” she said “Thank you my mistress “.I said “ your competitor is due soon” she said “ yes he will be here soon and He will become a woman mistress.” I said “yes now return to your office and come back when he is here” she said “ yes my mistress”.

We were n Clara office when Elise turns up knocked on the door and Clara said “Yes”. she said “you want to Miss Clara” she said “yes your not going to exploit the new Mayor “ she said” No miss Clara I am not I was just saying last night press conference meaning it might happen what has happen in Palm dale”. I said “what is that miss Mathews?”. She said “there are more females then male” I said “what is wrong with that woman are better than men.” she said “I know that mistress” I said “Pledge your loyalty to me and become one of those women”.

She said “I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress Jade”. then like the other female her clothes change from a plain suit to Leather Skirt and Boots and my family symbol appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen I said “you are now head media manger and Boss of all newspapers , television and radio.” she said “thank you my mistress” I said “you are welcome Elise any problems report them to miss Clara” she said yes my mistress” she left and headed for her new job I click my fingers and reality change again.

Then the old mayor walked in with Claudia she was showing him around Hades Media Corporation he walked into where we were and said “hello” we said “hello” he said “ your media company is very good Clara said “Thank you” he looked and me I was in side his head I was telling him accept your fate you are really are a woman become part of women superior party you will help your mistress in her conquest here in Gem city and the world his body started changing into a woman she looked at me.

She said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress” and like the other her clothing change from a male business suit to a leather Skirt and boots on her right breast was my family symbol she walked up to me and said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and our master the demon source and you as my queen” I said good now we will start on police force next” she said yes my mistress by the end of the day gem city police force were all women and my minions.

New police commissioner Anderson was sworn in she said in press conference “effectively immediately from now all police will wear this style of uniform”. it was tight leather uniform and thigh high boots now then new mayor Claudia said after her swearing in “ the new council has been sworn after winning all 19 districts men will now have restrictions put on here in gem city no male will hold a high position higher than a worker all males must be in by 11pm curfew and effectively immediately gem city is now called Hades city”.

The new laws were put into affect men in higher places became women I became more powerful my witches Jessica ,jasmine , Emily ,Clare Madison and Toni help me with takeover off every business Miss Higgins now run education under new mayor Claudia she still teaches every day all schools in Hades City districts is under my control former mayor now my minion is running for governor of this state now .

With in a few weeks of the election I was now in control of Hades City I was back at school our football team were in state final it was exciting for us the cheerleaders for the other team were now under my control the final was in Hades City stadium a news reporter's from states capital city had arrived he was with media manger Elise Mathew she was saying our city is more better since women took power here men are more calmer and stuff he was believing her she asked me if I wanted him as a woman

Elise is a demonic witch like us she has grade 4 powers she is like Madison and Toni I said to her she can make her own decisions Clara my chairwoman she has grade 5 demonic powers and Julia Higgins has Grade 3 demonic powers my father grades your power by how helpful you are to me and my conquest over this City and now the state like my 4 main demon Cheerleaders they have grade 8 powers with any power above 4 you can do mostly do any thing.

Commissioner Anderson has grade 4 like her daughter Toni my powers are like my father I am the daughter of under world god Hades or the devil or Satan or Lucifer as some will call my aim is corruption of the world and conquest for my father.

We won the game I saw my boyfriend Brandon he said “ mistress we won the game” I said "yea congratulations”. He said “Thank you mistress” I said “now your state champions what are your plans now?” he said “ what ever my mistress has planned for me” I said “ your a senior Brandon you might get a college scholarship” he said “ without you mistress my life is worthless” I was acting weird to him I would have by now turned him into a female by now my other witches were turning team now into girls. our whole school were now Female except Brandon.

I said to him “come to my house tonight” he said “yes my mistress” my house was now a like a palace now Clara lived in house on my property. with every rich family was no longer rich I had all their money and wealth my witches now live on my property now I am happy now with governor elections coming up I will soon be ruler of this state .

The reporter that came she will be returning soon back to the states capital Elise made her one of minions all women now wear black skirts and Heels including Girls. All witches and special women wear leather skirts and boots the population of Males in Hades City district is now down to 45%.

The demon hunter well he has disappeared with some boys I am think he will be back one day soon .

The rest of school was good I was now Queen B of the school of course everyone was now a minion or a Varsity cheerleader or Junior Cheerleader everyone was under my power to control as the school day came to the end .

I was walking to my car when I saw a male he was following me I turned around and looked at him I said “ what the fuck do you want?” he said “ I have come to Kill you demon.” my eyes turned red as he ran towards me he was ex basketball player from our School. He had a gold knife he was planning on using it on me he was stopped by some one.

he said “ what the fuck” he was stopped by miss Higgins she said “ are you ok my mistress”. We walked over to him frozen in his spot I looked at him and pulled the knife out of his hand.

He said “ kill me demon bitch” miss Higgins looked at me and said “ Mistress should we kill him” I said “ no I am upgrading you level 5 Julia” she said “Thank you my mistress you want him turned”. I said “ no wipe his mind of this incident and let him return to his mentor but make kill his Mentor “ she said “ yes my Mistress “

I walked up to him and said “remember every one here at the school and around Hades City districts are all under my power as you see even the faculty here” he looked me and said “ we will kill you evil spawn of the devil” I laughed and said “ you pathetic mortal “ I grew fangs from my teeth and said to Julia “I have a better idea” she said “ what my mistress” I said “ take him to my palace he will become a Vampire my new pet if I want some one killed she will do it” my fangs went back in Julia said “ yes my mistress”. He was taken to the palace.

I arrived at home I saw the male that attack me look at me he was in cage with other pathetic men one guy was there he was crying I walked over to the cage and said “what s your problem young man?". he said “I am scared” I told a minion to get him out she said “yes mistress”so the boy was taken out he was brought over to me I asked him “ what your name ?”.he said “Allan” I said “why are in one of my cages” he said “ I have no idea I was walking home and I was capture by a girl in a black skirt”

I said “oh you got to local school here” he said “ yes I am in Middle school” I said “ a lot of boys there” he said “ yes we still have a lot” I said what about cheerleaders?”. He said “ none why” I said “your going to help me at you school”he said “How”. I said “ I tell you soon but do have parents”. He said “ I have only a mom my dad died” I said “your mom works?”. He said “ yes she is member of Women superior Party”. I said “ any sisters or brothers” he said “No “.

I said “so your a only child” he said “ yes mistress”. I said “ good your mom's works at which branch” he said “she is trying help elect the governor mistress” he looked around continues talking “ she has that symbol on her right breast” pointing to a minion I said “she is one of my minions”. He said “ what did you say?” I looked at him with my eyes they started glowing red he got scared I said “ time for you to help me”
he began to change into a girl his breasts started to grow and his hips widen and her hair grew down past her butt she said to me “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like her mom and the other her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and my master our lord Lucifer and you as my queen of the demons”

I said “ good Alicia you will the cheerleader captain at your school” she said “ yes mistress” I said “ you will tell my witches which boys will become cheerleaders and girls”. she said “what about girls Mistress” I said “yes them too” she said “it will be done my mistress”. I said “good” she said “Mistress I was with my friends and a girl as well” I said “ ok are they in the cage”. She said “the boy is my mistress but the girl was taken away by a minion”.

We walked around and saw the girl she was in another cage she looked at us Alicia pointed to her she was released from the cage I said “ you were with a boy named Allan”. She said “yes where is he and my other Friend” Alicia Said “ I am here Nicole the mistress has freed me of my masculinity and made me better” she said “ what”. Alicia said “ pledge your loyalty to the mistress she rules Hades City and the districts soon my mistress will rule the world” Nicole looked at me I said I'll make you beautiful Nicole and a cheerleader like Alicia here pledge your loyalty to me”

she thought of it and she said to me“ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like Alicia and the other her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and my master our lord Lucifer and you as my queen of the demons”.

I said “you looked beautiful Nicole”. she said “ thank you my mistress” I said go and bring your other friend over here they both said “ yes my mistress” so they left and went over to the male cage he was sitting by himself he was not scared the male that attack me was telling every one he was going kill me and Free everyone from my evil control. The boy was sitting there when he saw Nicole and Alicia come and get him she unlocked the cage and grabbed him He said “ you come to free me “.

she said “ shut up male we are taking you to the mistress”. The ex basketball Player said “ she is one of them she has spawn of evil in her “ Alicia walked in and hit him hard he flew across the cage and she said “The mistress will deal with you later” he was still in shock a young girl could hit so hard.

Besides their Beauty I have given all my females strength and knowledge and my wisdom I am their queen he was brought to me he was very scared at what he saw Alicia do he said “ where is Allan” Nicole Giggled and said the mistress made him better she is now one of us” Alicia looked at him and smiled and Said “I have been freed by my mistress”. I looked at him and said “you will join them as my minion.” he looked at me scared.

He body began to change and he could feel his breast growing and her hips started to wide as she also got a vagina she looked at her new body and said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like Nicole and Alicia her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and my master our lord Lucifer and you as my queen of the demons”.

I said “ welcome new minion” she said “Thank you for freeing me my mistress” I said “ your welcome Gracie “ she said “Mistress that male in the cage said he want to kill you and your evil spawn will be destroyed”. I said “ you and Nicole go and get him for me she said “yes my mistress”. So they left and went got the male.

I said “Alicia you have proven your self to me” she said “ thank you my mistress”. I said “ you will become A junior witch your powers will be grade 3”. she said Thank you my mistress I will not let you down” I said “I know you wont and you will live here in my Palace as you are a witch”. she said “it will be honour my mistress to live with my queen”.

The basketball player is brought to me by Nicole and Gracie he says “hello evil demon what do you want” I said “ I have come to deal with you demon hunter” he said “how by making me pledge to you like Jude did” I said “no you are going to be my assassin for me” I walked over to him my fangs came down and I bit his neck he scream as I drank his blood I stopped he was laying on the ground screaming in pain I said “You see my dear mortal you will now become a vampire”.

He began to scream as his body started changing from my venom as he become a vampire and a woman her body change quickly from a male to a female her fangs appeared she looked at me and said“ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and my master our lord Lucifer and you as my queen of the demons” I said “welcome my pet vampire”.

She said “ mistress I will obey all of your commands' I said “ good tonight you will kill the governor of this state”. She said “yes my mistress” then the maid Hope walked in and said “mistress there is a boy name Brandon to see you”. I said “let him in now”. She said “ yes my mistress”. Brandon walked in and saw his mom working here as a maid and his father was in a cage with his brother but his sister was out wearing black skirt and heels like other girls wear he stopped in front of me and said “ hello mistress”. I said “welcome Brandon .

His father said “ Brandon run away she is evil “ Brandon walked over to his father and brother and said “ I will never leave my mistress you will understand once she frees you” as he is talking Brandon began to change into a female he was moaning as he became a female she was finished she walked up to me and said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade and my master our lord Lucifer and you as my queen of the demons”.

I said “ welcome as a woman Isabella” she said “ thank you my mistress”. I said “your a grade 9 witch and my lover now” I mental noted all my minions and witches that everyone must call Isabella Mistress like me I clicked my fingers and reality change Isabella lives with me now her mom works here as a maid Isabella walks up to her father cage and saw her little brother Murray , the dad said “ what do you want ? your a traitor” she said “ why am I a Traitor father I am a woman and I have a lover my queen”.she was in her brother Murray mind telling him to submit while arguing with her father”.

Her father was very shocked how she was defending me and he didn't notice his other son was changing in to a girl like her sister she was almost change when her father said “ I will never become like you and your mother by helping that evil spawn”. Then her father heard what was Murray says “ mistress Isabella can I see the mistress please” she said “Sure my sister pledge your self our queen” the father looked around and saw a girl that was his son. She was released and she came to me.

She said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen of the demons” I said “you will become Isabella apprentice and you will be cheerleader co captain with Alicia Melanie”.
She said “ yes my mistress and any problems I come to mistress Isabella”. I said “ yes you live with us here in the palace” she said “ what are we going to do about the male” Isabella says “ make him a vampire Pet” I said “ not a bad idea I will get Emerald to do him when she arrives back form her mission” then Emerald arrived back she said “ it is done my mistress he is now dead” the came up on the television “ this is

Elise Mathew with a news break the governor of this state has died at function here in Hades City police commissioner Anderson has told us nothing out of ordinary we will have more on this story later”. I looked at my pet and said “ very good Emerald”

She said “Thank you my mistress”. Then Isabella spoke “ you still hungry Emerald” she said “ yes mistress” Isabella said see that male in that cage go and make him one of you” she said “ with pleasure my mistress” she walked up Isabella father and said “ hello sweet pea” he said “ hello what do you want?”. She said “ your blood sweet pea”. He said “ what the fuck are you on about?”. She showed her fangs and said “your blood you will become a vampire pet for our queen” she walked over and dug her fangs into his neck.

He screamed as her venom took over his body changing him into a vampire and a woman she was finished emerald looked at new creation and said to Isabella “ it has been done my mistress” Isabella said release her and bring her to us”. Emerald said “ yes my mistress and so the new Vampire name Ruby walked up to her new mistress and she kneeled.

She said “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. And like the others her clothes change into Leather skirt and boots and my family symbol Appeared on her right breast she said “I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires ”

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

are these women

yes the minions are women former men but the queen Jade is the daughter of devil she is turning some women into demons and Vampires by making them witches

Style

Melanie Brown's picture

May I suggest that if you want to increase the number of reads and kudos, respecting the reader by using proper punctuation and following basic rules that have been established for dialog and paragraphs in general will go a long way.

Melanie

my pucnuation is not the best

my pucnuation is not the best and if you want help I the story or anthing else