Stand By Your Woman Part 7

Printer-friendly version

Leslie looks at her image in the mirror in the Master bedroom. Casey had been right about the gold choker that encircled her neck. The choker itself was half an inch thick and an inch wide.

She noticed a couple of hours later that ancient Chinese writing had appeared on the right-hand side of her neck. The writing went up the side of her neck and behind her earlobe. Neither her or Casey could read what it said.

That was the only change she found on her body. Everything else about her body was the same. She did notice her clitoris was a little more sensitive than normal. The flowery design caused by the lighting that struck her when she was younger, was more prominent.

“How long are you going to admire your reflection?” Casey walks up behind her wife and wraps her arms around her body.

A smile appears on Leslie’s face “I’m not admiring my reflection. I’m looking for any changes other than the markings we found on the side of my neck.”

“Other than those markings and the fact that this.” Casey runs her fingertips over the flowery scarring the lighting made. “Is more pronounced, there isn’t anything more that necklace has done to you.”

“I wish I knew more about this necklace and why that Hunter creep had it display as a trophy.” Leslie was curious about it.

“Is there someplace you can go and find out about it?” Casey didn’t know the first thing about magic. She always thought it was fake or just sleight of hand tricks.

“Yes, there’s a place in Honolulu that has a Magician’s library that I can do research at. It was formed back when Hawaii was found by Captain Cook.” Leslie knew a little about it.

“You mean, Captain Cook had a magician on his ship?” Casey couldn’t believe that.

“No, he had an elemental on his ship. The elemental made sure the water in the barrels and the weather didn’t destroy the ship.” Leslie knew a little history about Hawaii.

“Are you saying magic is real?” Casey couldn’t believe that.

“Yes and no. Magic, as most people know or have seen in the movies, isn’t real. However, there are some energies or forces that are natural that can be manipulated by special people.”

“You mean wizards and such?” Casey was skeptical.

“No, I mean people like me. There are some people who can feel and use the energies or forces like me. I didn’t have my special gift, until I was struck twice by lightning, which, unlocked my abilities.”

“Is that why you became a street magician?” Casey never asked Leslie why she performed on street corners and such.

“No, I enjoy making people happy and showing off. So, do you want to go to Honolulu with me?” Leslie looks at her wife and wonders what Casey will say.

“I can’t let you run around without me. While we’re in Honolulu, we can visit Cheshire Patel as well. She lives on Oahu island.” Casey wouldn’t mind meeting the legendary Cheshire, after the stories she heard about her.

“We could invite Charlotte to come with us. After all, her aunt did send her to help us.” Leslie figures Charlotte might enjoy seeing her aunt if she hasn’t already.

“I’ll call her in a few minutes. Maybe, Cheshire can tell us who those people were that showed up at the Hunter’s house.” Casey had
Charlotte's number on a card she handed her before she left.

“Do we want to take the yacht or charter a plane to Honolulu?” Leslie wouldn’t mind either since they have the crew for the yacht.

“We’ll take the yacht.” Casey figures Charlotte might want to take her motorcycle with her.

“Cool, I’ll inform the Captain that we’ll be leaving this evening.” Leslie couldn’t wait to get underway.

“I’ll call Charlotte to see if she wants to come along.” Casey pulls her cellphone out and dials Charlotte’s number.

Charlotte was out jogging when her music is interrupted by an incoming call “hello?”

“Hello, can I speak to Charlotte please?”

“It’s me, Casey. What can I do for you?” Charlotte keeps jogging as she speaks to Casey.

“My wife and I are planning on going to see your aunt and wanted to know if you wanted to come with us?”

“Sure, when are you guys leaving? and how are you getting to Honolulu?”

“We’re taking the Yacht to Honolulu and taking a cab to your aunt's place.”

“Do I have time to head home and change?” Charlotte turns around and starts heading home.

“Yes, we're not leaving till this evening. So, you have several hours to get ready.”

“Alright, do you mind if I bring my motorcycle?” Charlotte wants to take her motorcycle with her.

“I figured you might want to bring it.” Casey knew if she had a motorcycle like Charlotte’s she would want to bring it.

“Alright, I’ll see you guys, later this afternoon.” Charlotte hangs up and increases her speed.

Her best friend left this morning after breakfast, after spending the night again. She enjoyed fooling around with Kai last night. It’s been months since she has had any sexual fun and she enjoyed it immensely.

She knew Kai had enjoyed it as well. Kai swung both ways but enjoyed her husband’s large johnson more. She manages to make it back to
the house and hop into the shower for a quick rinse.

Once she was done rinsing off. She gets dress and starts packing a go-bag to take with her. She didn’t know how they were going to be in
Honolulu or visiting her aunt. So, she packs enough clothes for a week's visit. She packs her backpack with whatever she needs if an
emergency comes up, including the suit her aunt gave her and her guns with several spare magazines.

Once Charlotte was packed and ready to go. She locks her place up and arms the security systems. She heads towards the piers where the yacht is docked.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am sure

Samantha Heart's picture

Cheshire will like to meet the twp ladied & maybe able to shed some light on the necklace

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Nature's power source

Jamie Lee's picture

Leslie is lucky to be alive after get zapped twice by lightning, most never survive being zapped once.

Now the whys and wherefore, such as why the necklace chose her and how the writing appeared? And her unusual loo deposit? She's experiencing changes, but what for, what is she being readied for?

Others have feelings too.