My Week at The Lake Day 13

Printer-friendly version

It was late in the evening by the time they left the hospital. The gunshot wound Edward received had to be reported and they told the Staunton police what happened. That included what happened to Chris as well. The police officer taking her statement did give her a weird look but continued taking her statement.

So, they got a hotel room for the night. They stopped at a pizza place and picked up a few large pizzas. Edward and Bruce were going to share a room with her and Anthony.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am going to take a shower.” Chris heads into the bathroom and strips out of her clothes.

Chris steps into the shower and lets the water cascade down her youthful figure. When she reaches in between her legs and feel what was left of her birth defect. She wishes the hospital had removed the damn thing. It was a reminder to her of the events that made her the way she is.
Why couldn’t her brother had finished the damn job.

She stands under the shower for a while and once she was done. She dries off and slips her shirt back on. She had some clean panties in her backpack that she took with her. She wraps the towel around her waist, so the guys aren't bothered by her appearance.

Chris walks into the room and noticed Edward was passed out. The damage to his shoulder wasn’t life-threatening. Bruce was enjoying his fourth bottle of beer and Anthony was laid out on the bed. She walks over to her backpack and take her spare pair of panties out and slip them on.

“You know, you don’t have to cover-up, Chris. We don’t care about your defect.” Bruce only saw Chris as a woman.

“I know, but I’m still a little shy around you guys.” Chris removes the towel covering her waist.

The shirt she had on was long enough to cover her bottom. She crawls into bed, next to Anthony.

“What are we going to do about Jimmy?” Chris looked towards Bruce.

“I don’t know. I never thought he would go this far to hurt you or any of us.” Bruce takes a swig of his beer.

“Well, tomorrow is our last day here. I have to be back at my suck-ass job, and I know Anthony has to be back to his job as well.” Chris hated her waitress job and her private security job.

Some of her customers weren’t that bad, but she hated being on her feet all day long. As for her security job, she was inside a building with nothing to do. She was working unarm and was bored.

Chris grinds her butt against Anthony’s manhood. She feels him squeeze her breast as he pulls her closer. She slides her panties down, as she feels him slide his boxers down. Throughout the night he makes love to her. A few times he has to place his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

After their loving making, Anthony holds Chris tight against his chest. He could tell she was sound asleep. As he falls asleep holding her. He knows they have just crossed that friendship line.

When morning comes around, Chris stumbles out of bed and head towards the bathroom. Her bladder was ready to release. She was half asleep as she opens the bathroom.

“Hey, it’s occupied.”

Chris looks up and saw that Bruce was on the toilet “sorry, Bruce.”

Chris closes the bathroom door. She goes back and sits down on the edge of the bed. She crosses her legs and tries to hold it until Bruce
comes out. Her bladder was ready to release its load when she hears Bruce flush the toilet. Just as he came around the corner from the bathroom, she rushes by him.

“God, Bruce light a match next time or warn me next time.” Chris drops her panties just in time as a waterfall squirts out.

She loved feeling the semen from Anthony drip from her ass. She wonders if natural women experience the same thing from their vaginas. Once she was done, she cleans herself and heads back out to get ready to leave.

She does stop and kiss Anthony. She loved feeling his manhood in her ass last night. They check out at ten o’clock and head back to the campsite. On route, they stop to buy some more beer.

When they arrive back at their campsite “I’ll get lunch going after I put these in the refrigerator in the camper.”

Chris carries the beer they bought towards the camper and just as she opens the door. There’s a loud sound as she falls backward with the bag that held the beer damage and a red spot forming on her chest.

“Take that, BITCH!” As Jimmy stands in the doorway looking down at Chris.

Bruce, Edward and Anthony look over towards Jimmy’s voice. He was standing in the doorway of Anthony’s and Chris camper, gloating over her prone body. Chris was on her back, on the ground with cans of beer spraying her, washing her blood onto the ground.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yikes.

WillowD's picture

What is it with this Jimmy character? I am so glad that I have never knowingly met such a horrible person in real life.

You almost certainly have.

You almost certainly have. There are a lot of them; it just takes specific triggers to set off the irrational fixation.

Most people just don't have truly violent fixations, at the beginning, unless they get repeatedly frustrated. (Look up various stalkers. Most started out just weird people, but then gradually got more and more insistent to the point of violence. )


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Day 13?

Been a long week.

Strong hatred voids freedom

Jamie Lee's picture

Now that the police know the whole story, Jimmy is on limited time until he's arrested. And now that he shot Chris, he has vacated his freedom in favor of his hate.

The three boys need to act and take Jimmy down before they too are shot in an attempt to keep them quiet.

Others have feelings too.