My Week at The Lake Day 1

Printer-friendly version


Day 1

“Are you ready yet, Chris?” Anthony was packing up the pick-up truck with their gear for their camping trip.

They were meeting up with some friends of theirs, that was camping out for the week. The camper they had rented was attached to the back of the truck. He checks the ice coolers, till he could connect the camper to a power source.

“Coming!” Chris comes skipping out of the house wearing a pair of blue jean shorts and a cool tie-dye t-shirt, mirrored sunglasses and black tennis shoes. Carrying a bright pink gym bag.

Anthony just shakes his head. He has known Chris since they were in elementary school. He was a little shock when Chris told him, that he was transgender. Still, that didn’t stop him from being Chris’s friend. If nothing else, it strengthened their relationship.

Chris’s father, on the other hand, took it as a betrayal and put Chris in the hospital. He found Chris laying on the floor bleeding from his groin area. If he hadn’t called the police and paramedics when he did, Chris would have died.

Chris tosses her gym bag into the back of the truck “I’m ready.”

“Only one bag this time?” Anthony couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, only one bag. Your mom taught me how to compact and fold my clothes, so it takes up less space.” Chris grabs the small cooler from the truck bed and takes it into the cab of the truck with her.

“Remember, we have a four-hour drive ahead of us.” Anthony gets in on the driver side.

“I know. I’m wearing my poise pad.” Chris had bladder problems now thanks to what her father did to her.

Her father damaged her testicles and penis when he kicked her in the groin area. Her testicles had to be removed and her penis had shrunk.
She told the doctor that she didn’t want testosterone hormone replacement, but estrogen replacement. So, she was taking estrogen now and her body was filling out. As it was, her testosterone levels were low for someone her age. She always looked and had the mannerism of a girl.

She slips her tennis shoes off and put her feet up on the dash as Anthony drove. She had small feet and was short in stature. Plus, she just painted her toe nails a nice purple color. Anthony on the other hand was 6’ ft. tall and very muscular. He played football since they were in elementary school. She, on the other hand, was into gymnastics and on the swim team. She wanted to take ballet, but her father wouldn’t let her. She had a hard time convincing him to let her take gymnastics.

“So, who’s all coming on this camping trip?” Chris looks over towards her friend.

“Edward, Jimmy, and Bruce. They are meeting us there.” Anthony knew Chris and Jimmy didn’t get along very much. He was Bruce's best friend and where Bruce went, Jimmy normally went.

“Geez, four guys and one girl. What is a girl supposed to do?” Chris glances over towards Anthony.

“You’re not 100% yet a girl, Chris. Just try and get along with Jimmy.” Anthony glances towards Chris.

“As long as he doesn’t say hey fake girl, or faggot. Why does Bruce put up with him anyway?”

“Because they are cousins. Now, let’s change the subject.” Anthony turns the radio on.

Chris grabs her Fire Kindle and reads one of the novels she bought. The drive was stopped and go at first, but once they got out into the country. The ride was pleasant and traffic free.

“Horses.” Chris had spotted a bunch of horses as they drove by a farm.

“Do you know how to ride a horse, Chris?”

“Nope never rode one in my life. I wouldn’t mind learning though.” Chris glances over towards Anthony to see what he was thinking.

“Maybe we can go in a few weeks. I know a guy from work that owns some. He does trail rides on the weekend.”

“Sounds like fun. Did your boss give you a hard time about going camping for two weeks?”

“Nope, he was happy I was taking some time off.” Anthony was glad to get away for a while.

They make a pit stop at a Hardee’s for an early lunch. When Chris walked into the resturant, several local guys turned their head to look at her.
She put a little sass in her walk as she walked up to the counter to place her order.

“Behave yourself, Chris.” Anthony had seen Chris putting a sass in her walk.

“What? I’m only having a little fun.” She gives him a sweet innocent smile.

“Yea, right.” Anthony orders lunch for himself and for Chris.

They walk over towards a table where they could see the camper and truck. Anthony had gotten a chilly dog combo for Chris. He knew how
much Chris loved them. She also loved the foot-long dogs from Dairy Queen. He got himself a ¼lb. Thickburger.

“Let me freshen up before we leave.”

“Alright, don’t take to long.” Anthony watches as Chris heads towards the lady’s restroom.

He asked Chris once if he felt weird going to the lady’s restroom and dressing room once. Chris told him when he first did it. He was scared that someone would discover that he was a male, instead of a female. However, he slowly became comfortable going to the ladies’ public restroom and just had to remember to act natural.

After what his father did to him, he had no choice in the matter. He couldn’t pee standing up anymore and he didn’t want to wear a catheter either. So, he just pees like a female does.

Chris comes back out of the ladies’ room “okay, I’m ready.” She heads outside to the truck.

They finally make it to Sherando Lake, in George Washington and Jefferson National Park. Anthony gets the site directly across from the bathing house. He also pays for the one next to theirs, for Edward. They back the camper in and set it up. They hook the power up, so they would have power for it. Their cellphones were useless. There were canyon walls all around them.

“Well, our cells are useless.” Chris turns hers off and sets it on the bed she was sleeping on.

“It won’t hurt you to be disconnected for a while. Besides, I brought the walkie-talkie for when we go hiking and such.”

“Sounds good. When is Edward getting here?” Chris was thinking about going for a swim in the lake, they pass coming in.

“His last text said he was thirty minutes behind us.” Anthony checks his phone to make sure.

“Alright, I’ll get everything set-up for tonight.” Chris goes about getting the fire pit stacked with wood they brought with them.

She gets the steaks prepared, the salad chopped out and the potatoes covered in foil. She digs the paper plates and plastic silverware out, along with the cups.

“Are any of the beer or wine coolers cold?” Anthony looks over towards Chris.

“Yep, I packed some in the cooler last night.” Chris glances over her shoulder towards Anthony to see if he was getting one.

Anthony grabs one and opens it. He presses the can against his head for its coolness. He watches Chris as she is squatting near the fire pit.
Edward, Bruce, and Jimmy finally show-up. They back their camper into the campsite.

“It’s about time you got here.” Anthony walks over towards Edwards SUV with Chris trailing behind him.

“We had to stop for Jimmy to use the bathroom,” Edward told him not to get a large drink, but he didn’t listen.

Jimmy looks towards Chris “so what are you cooking us tonight?”

“You think I’m here to cook for you, Jimmy boy?” She raises her eyebrow.

“Don’t start you two.” Edward looks towards Jimmy along with Bruce.

“Fine with me.” Jimmy heads towards the camper and grabs the power cord to hook it up.

“I’ll get the pit going.” Chris heads over towards the fire pit and starts it.

“Got any cold beer?” Edward looks towards Anthony.

“Yep, got some real cold ones.” He heads over to the cooler and grab two beers out and grabs a wine cooler for Chris.

“Thanks.” As Chris accepts the wine cooler.

“Yea, thanks.” As Bruce and Edward accept the beers.

“So, what’s the plan tomorrow?” Chris was sitting in her chair.

“What are you thinking about?” As Edward sits down in a chair near her.

“The lake has an island in the middle of it and I am planning on swimming to it.” Chris had spotted the island out in the middle of the lake. She
was a good swimmer, plus the lake was fed by an underground spring.

“I thought you said we could go boating and fishing.” Bruce was wondering if he heard wrong.

“Yes, up at the upper lake and down at the lower lake, as long as your fishing permits are up to date. If you brought a blow-up raft, you better
have a life vest for everyone.” Chris did some research about the campsite before they left.

Jimmy finally comes over “where’s the beer?”

“In the cooler.” Chris watches as Jimmy grabs one.

Once the firepit was ready, Chris cooks the steaks to everyone’s taste. She sautéed some mushrooms and onions to go on them. She shivers
as the temperature starts to drop. It becomes pitch black outside with only light coming from other campers firepits and campers. The guys go through, three six packs.

“Well, I’m off to bed guys.” Chris gets up and staggers towards the camper. She drunk too many wine coolers.

“She really likes to flint her ass, doesn’t she?” Jimmy was watching Chris as she walked into the trailer.

“She’s drunk, Jimmy. What is it with you? Why do you dislike her so much?” Edward was looking at Jimmy with a serious look on his face.

“Because it’s a mockery that she tries to pass herself off as a real girl when she’s not.” Jimmy hated transgender people.

He had been drunk one night and some friends of his played a dirty trick on him. They had dressed him up as a girl and locked him out of his place. Several people found him outside his apartment door dress as a hooker the next morning. Jimmy never forgave his friends for what they did to him that night.

“Look, Jimmy. Chris is what she is and you better deal with your emotions towards her. She’s a good person and our friend. We grew up with her.” Edward was slurring his words as he spoke.

“Let’s take this up in the morning.” Anthony gets up and heads towards the camper.

“Don’t wake me till late.”

Edward and Bruce get up to head towards theirs.

Bruce looks towards Jimmy “coming Jim?”

“Yea, I’m coming.” Jimmy staggers behind them towards their camper.

Anthony walks in and finds Chris passed out on the sofa bed. He covers her up, as he heads towards the Queen size bed to lay down.

“Sweet dreams Chris.” Anthony heads to bed.

The Next Morning:
Chris wakes up and grabs her robe and slippers as she runs across the road and grass field towards the bathroom. She makes it, just in time as her weak bladder lets lose. If she had been a little slower. Her panties would have been soaked and she would have pee running down her legs.

She hated having a weak bladder, but because of the infections, she experiences from the dirty hunting knife her father had used to cut her testicles off with. She had to wear the poise pads all the time or the adult discreet underwear. She was lucky there was enough skin left to give her a smooth bottom.

Once she is done cleaning herself and flushing the toilet, she heads back to the camper. She could hear Anthony snoring. She grabs the holographic swimsuit she bought a few days ago and put it on. She grabs her sneakers, the beach towel, lotion, sunglasses and her huge beach bag.

Gone to the Lake for a swim. See you in four hours.
P.S. There are banana nut muffins in the cabinet.

She leaves the note where Anthony would see it. She walks up the road they took to come down to their campsite. She was munching on her muffin as she walked up the road. A few people were moving around as she passed them.

She saw the bathhouse where people could go and change into their swimsuit. They had showers inside where people could rinse off. She heads over towards the beach and set her things up. The lake looked so calm and beautiful. She couldn’t wait to go in and splash around. She slips her tennis shoes off and lay her towel out on the sand. The towel she uses to dry off was inside her beach bag.

She slowly walks out into the water. It was cold just like she thought it would be. She shivers as she moves deeper and deeper into the water it was slowly coming up to her waist. The nipples on her breasts were becoming hard as the water came up to her stomach.

“1,2,3,4!” As Chris ducks down into the water.

Her butt hits the bottom and as she is coming back up. She whips her head back, so her hair falls backward.

“Burr!! That’s cold water.” As she dives forward into the water and starts swimming around to warm up.

She floats on her back and stares up at the crystal clear blue sky. Her holographic swimsuit was changing colors as the morning sunlight
reflected off it. She liked it better then the swimsuit she wore when she was competing against others.

She spots the island out in the middle of the lake and starts swimming out to it. It would give her a good workout. She wonders what her life would have been if her father hadn’t done what he did.

The day she came out to her father, she was wearing a dress she had picked out. She had planned on going to a meeting with her counselor, up at the local LGBTQ center. She knew she was a girl when she was helping Anthony’s mom do laundry. She had picked up Anthony mother’s bra and liked how it felt in her hands.

She had stuffed the bra and a pair of panties in her pocket. While Anthony’s mother was making her lunch, she went into their bathroom and slipped the panties and bra on. The bra was a little big for her small chest and the panties were a little big, but she liked how they felt.
The next few months after that incident. She started buying her own things and wearing them around the house when her father wasn’t home.
She found a local LGBTQ center she could go to talk about how she felt.

Chris looks up and notices she wasn’t too far from the island. She had been swimming freestyle towards the island. She keeps on until her fingers touched the bottom of the lake and she stands up. She walks the rest of the way. Her arms were sore from swimming and stubbed her toe on the rocky bottom as she walks up the beach of the island and sits down.

Chris couldn’t believe she made it. She rests for a little while, before standing up and walk around the island. It wasn’t very big, but it had a few trees and a picnic table. The place was nice if you just wanted to stay and be by yourself.

Chris wishes she brought her cell phone with her, but it was back at the camper. There was a narrow area where she could walk from the island to the woods that ran beside it. She knew there was a path over there that ran down to the beach.

Once she was feeling energized, she walks back to the water and swims back towards the beach. She stops halfway to see how deep the lake is but couldn’t touch the bottom. She knew she was short, which meant the bottom had to be at least twelve to twenty feet deep. She makes it to shore and dries off. She wonders if the guys have gotten up yet.

Chris doesn’t bother with rinsing off at the lake but walks back towards the campsite. She’ll rinse off at the bathhouse across from the campsite. As she gets closer to the campers, she could hear several of the guys outside. They were cooking breakfast over the firepit.

“Hey, guys. How did you sleep, last night?” She walks over to the cooler and pulls the juice bottle out. She pours herself a cup.

“Did you have fun?” Anthony looks at the swimsuit Chris had on. It hugged her body and enhance her curves.

“Yes, I had a lot of fun. I swam to the island and explored it for a while. There wasn’t much there, but it does make for a nice place to have a picnic or to get away for a while.” Chris walks over towards the firepit and snags a piece of cooked bacon.

Jimmy looks at Chris as she stood nearby. He really couldn’t get over the fact that the person he once knew as a male, was now a female. He remembered the prank pulled on him by a few friends and how embarrassed he felt being found by the police and his neighbors.

Chris catches Jimmy looking at him “I see I have an admirer.”

Jimmy turns his head away and continues to cook breakfast. He didn’t know how he felt towards her, but he knew he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards her.

“So, are any of you guys going to go hiking today or are you going fishing?” Chris steals a few more slices of bacon.

“We talked about it and we have decided to go fishing today and hiking tomorrow.” Anthony knew the others were more interested in fishing than hiking.

“Well, if that is the case. I am going to go down and enjoy the lake some more.” Chris walks into the camper and grabs her thermos bottle. She walks back outside and fills it with some ice-cold water.

“Have fun, Chris.” Anthony watches as Chris sashay away.

“Come on, let’s finish breakfast and go catch some fish.” Jimmy was making himself a breakfast sandwich.

When Chris arrives back at the lake, there were a few people, but not many. She places her stuff where she had the first time down at the lake. She walks back out into the lake and enjoys herself. She was glad she could pee in the lake and not worry about having to run to the bathroom. Her bladder decided to cut loose while she was halfway back to the beach.

Once she was back on the beach. She heads towards the bathroom to do her business. She was lucky the only thing she had to do was number one. She finishes doing her business and clean-up. She heads back out to the lake and goes back to swimming.

By one o’clock her stomach starts growling. She reaches into her beach bag and pulls out a few fruit bars to munchie on. She still had some ice-cold water left in her thermos. She wonders how the guys were doing up at the upper lake?

Once she finishes her fruit bars and waits the require time. She heads back out into the water to enjoy herself some more. She wanted to get one more swim in, before heading back to her campsite.

up
273 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting story thus far.

Interesting story thus far. Definitely want to see where this is heading, and I DO NOT trust Jimmy at all.

Nice start

Christina H's picture

Can't wait for more agree with Janice not sure about Jimmy but you never know he may turn
out to be a good guy.

Hokey smoke

Jamie Lee's picture

What kind of an animal is Chris' dad? What possessed him to take a knife to Chris? Hopefully he was arrested and charged with attempted murder and assault. That man is the one who should be fixed, in his frontal lobe.

Chris is too cavalier in her attitude. She acts as though she's still male and doesn't consider the increased danger she could find herself in. Hopefully it won't take a near miss for her to become more cautious.

Others have feelings too.