My Week at The Lake Day 11

Printer-friendly version

Chris tosses and turns throughout the night. A few times she sits up in bed. Anthony wraps his arms around her and comforts her. He hasn’t seen her like this in a long time. The last time Chris had nightmares, is when his parents took her in. She had just gotten out of the hospital from the surgery she needed to repair the damage her brother and father did to her.

He holds her close to him after he manages to get her to relax. He could feel her shiver occasionally, as she slept. He wonders what Chris’s life would have been like if her brother and father hadn’t done what they did to her.

He finally drifts off to sleep, just as raindrops start hitting the roof of the camper. He feels Chris snuggling closer to him. He opens one eye to look at her, before closing his eyes and letting sleep take him.

Chris wakes up around noontime. She notices that Anthony had his arm wrapped around her as he slept behind her. She could feel him press against the back of her body. She could tell he was wearing a pair of boxers, but she could feel his manhood pressed against her panties.

She listens to his light breathing as the rain hit against the roof of their camper. She reaches over for her cellphone to see what the weather was going to be like but couldn’t get a signal because of the mountains surrounding them. She felt safe in his arms. She was still worried about Jimmy.

She feels the pressure of bladder and knew if she didn’t get to the toilet soon, she’ll pee her pad. She extracts herself from the warmth of the bed and the safety of Anthony’s arm and heads towards the toilet quickly. Just as she lowers her panties and her butt hit the toilet, she starts peeing. She sits there and wonders what she should do about Jimmy. Should she call the cops on him or wait to see what his next move is? If she told the cops, what proof does she have that it was him that beat her up and not someone else?

While she is sitting there doing her business, she hears someone knocking on the door of the camper. She finishes up and rushes to the door. As she opens it, it was Edward and Bruce standing outside and getting wet.

“Come on in guys. I’ll wake Anthony and tell him you’re here.” Chris steps back to let the guys in.

“Thanks, Chris.” Edward enters first, followed by Bruce.

“Why don’t you guys make yourself some coffee, while I wake the bear.” Chris walks back towards the bedroom.

Bruce leans next to Edward “you know if I didn’t know that Chris wasn’t a true genetic girl. I would want to fuck her, just to see what she is like in bed.”

“Trust me, I think she would be more then you could handle.” Edwards has been with a transgender person before and loved the person.

He was a little disappointed that she didn’t trust him enough.To tell him the truth about herself. He had to learn that the person he loved, hadn’t trusted him. If she had told him, instead of finding out form someone else, he wouldn’t have felt so mad towards. He found out a couple of weeks later, that she had been killed in a drive-by shooting.

To this day, he still regrets walking away from her. She only did what she felt was right for and didn’t want to be reminded about her past. He walks over to the coffee machine and brews some coffee.

Chris kneels on the bed and tickles Anthony’s nose with a strand of her hair. She watches as he swats at it. She does it again and watches as he swats it again.

“Anthony, its time to get up.” Chris places a kiss on his cheek.

She watches as he doesn’t move.

“Fine! I know what will get you up.” She reaches under the blanket and into his boxers and Squeezes his manhood.

He pulls her down to the bed and roll on top of her “don’t start something, you can’t finish.” As he places a kiss on her lips and hops off the bed towards the bathroom.

Chris just smiles, as she gets up and slips on a pair of shorts. She heads back towards the kitchen to fix some food.

“Have you guys eaten this morning?” Chris looks towards Edward and Bruce.

“Nope, not yet. We came over to see what yours and Anthony’s plans were for today.” Bruce had slept in late and he knew Edward had as well.

“Why don’t I make something for all of us.” Chris goes about fixing lunch for all of them.

Anthony comes walks out of the Master bedroom, dressed. He walks over and fixes himself some coffee.

“Have any of your relatives or friends heard from Jimmy?” Anthony looks over towards Bruce.

“Nope, no one has heard anything from him. Where ever he is, he is being cautious.” Bruce would like to know where Jimmy ran off too.

Chris was listening to the guys, while she fixed lunch for everyone. She wanted to know why he did, what he did to her. True, neither one liked each other, but she has never been mean to him on purpose. It has always been in retaliation for what he said or did to her.

She finishes making lunch and set everything out on the small table. Once everything was set on the table “help yourself, fellows.”

The guys noticed Chris set out everything for them to make burritos for themselves. She makes two for herself. As they sat in the camper eating. Chris gets the poker chips and playing cards out and has them sitting nearby.

She looks outside their camper and saw the dark clouds overhead. The rain had slacked off some but was still drizzling. She figures they would be better off staying inside today.

As for Jimmy, they were going to have to wait to see what his next move was. She hopes they can capture him and turn him over to the police. She cleans up the leftovers from lunch and put them away.

She sits back down and starts pass some chips out and get ready to play cards with the guys.

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos