My Week at The Lake Day 6

Printer-friendly version


Day 6

Chris floats around on her inner tube at the lake. Her ankle was still wrapped up. It wouldn’t be healed for another a few weeks. The guys had helped her down to the lake and were enjoying the lake themselves.

They were out on the lake kayaking, while she floated around on her inner tube. Every once in a while, she would take a dip and swim around. Swimming didn’t bother her ankle that much.

She watches as the clouds drift overhead across the big blue sky. She spotted the guys out on the lake on the kayaks. They were seeing who was better on them.

Anthony, Edward, Bruce were really going all out. The three of them loved the outdoors and competing against each other. Jimmy, on the other hand, fell off his kayak several times. They had rented the ones you sat on top of, instead of inside of.

Chris smiles as she watches Jimmy fall into the lake for the fourth time this morning. He would be better off getting back to shore or joining her over in the swim only area. Chris smirks when Jimmy falls off his kayak again.

She closes her eyes and enjoys the peacefulness. Chris just floats around for a while. The next thing she knows, she is getting wet from a wave hitting her. She opens her eyes and looks around for who splashed her.

She spots Anthony floating near her “why did you do that?”

“Because you looked so relax. We’re heading back to camp to start lunch. Do you want to come or stay here for a while?”

“I’ll come back with you guys. So, who won between the three of you?” Chris had closed her eyes and didn’t see who won.

“I won, but just barely. Edward was second place and Bruce took third place.” Anthony knew he won by pure dumb luck.

The kayak he was using was a little longer than the others. The extra length gave him the advantage.

“So, what did you win?” Chris knows those guys always put up a prize for the winner.

“The loser has to buy the beer for tonight. Bruce is going to take Jimmy to the store and buy the beer.” Anthony was glad he wasn’t. He was
ready for a nice cold one.

“Cool, he can pick up some wine coolers for me. Wasn’t there an ABC store nearby as well?” Chris thought she remembered an ABC store
near the Food Loin they were going too.

“There sure is. I’ll have the guys pick up some Jack Daniel’s fireball and whiskey.” Anthony paddles towards the shore.

He helps Chris down to his truck and lets her sit in the passenger seat. While he and the others return the kayaks to the rental office. Chris
reaches into her beach bag and takes out the thermos cup she brought with her and take a sip.

Once Anthony gets back into the truck. They head back to camp. Chris changes out of her swimsuit, after taking a shower. She slips on a pair of shorts and a burgundy color tank top.

“I’ll make us some dinner for tonight.” Chris starts working on making homemade beef stew.

Edward works on making them lunch. He takes some steaks and huge potatoes he picked up on the way to the campsite. He cleans the potatoes and cut slits in the middle and add butter. He wraps them in foil and tosses them into the coals into the firepit.

Edward watches Chris as she moves from the picnic table where she had been cutting the vegetables for the stew. Since they have been camping, Chris has been doing most of the cooking for everyone and wanted to repay her for her efforts.

“Hey, Chris, who taught you how to cook?” Edward has known Chris since they were little.

“Anthony’s mom did. She felt I should know how to cook when they took me in.” Chris loved Anthony’s mother. She wished all the time that she had been born to Anthony’s family, instead of the abusive father she had.

“Yea, she kept getting underfoot in the kitchen. So, my mother put her to work, learning how to cook.” Anthony remembers his mother teaching Chris how to cook.

The first time she made cookies, she burned them. Even he could have done better baking cookies. She was lucky that his mother was a patient person. His mother even took to teaching Chris how to act more like a girl.

Thirty minutes later, Bruce and Jimmy come back from the store. They had the beer and liquor from the ABC store.

“Hey guys, I scored us some real moonshine,” Bruce asked an old man at the ABC store where he could get real moonshine.

The guy put him in touch with a person he knew. They met at a gas station and made the exchange. Bruce couldn’t wait to try it.

“Cool, let’s take a sip.” Edward was curious about how it tasted. He had tried some from a friend of his before.

“We also bought more ice for the coolers.” Jimmy dumps some beers and Chris’s wine coolers in their ice chest.

He gives Anthony the Jack Daniel’s he wanted. He pockets some mushrooms he bought to use on Chris. He was going to slip them into her stew and watch how she reacted to them.

They sit around eating their lunch and drinking beer or in Chris’s case, wine coolers. Occasionally, Chris gets up and check on the stew she was cooking in the pit. She makes sure it doesn’t burn and that it was kept at the right temperature.

The guys share the moonshine with Chris. She chokes on it as it burns her throat.

“Damn! That is some strong moonshine.” Chris was trying to recover from the sip of moonshine.

Chris’s bladder was urging her to go to the bathroom from all the wine coolers and fireballs shots she had. Edward helps her across the road to the lady’s bathroom. Sure, she could use the one in the trailer, but they agreed not to unless it was emergency.

“Hey, why don’t I serve the stew up?” Jimmy grabs a couple of bowls and starts serving the food.

He slips a few good pieces of mushrooms he managed to buy into a bowl meant for Chris. He made sure no one saw him put them in her stew.
He spots Chris and Edward coming back from the restrooms.

“I hope you are hungry, guys. The food is ready.” Jimmy hands Chris her bowl and another bowl to Edward.

Chris accepts it and sits down next to Anthony in her lawn chair. She enjoys the stew she worked hard to make for the guys. She takes a sip of her wine cooler afterward. She doesn’t feel the effects of the mushrooms in her stew right away.

Chris starts to get up to get another scoop of stew but falls back into her lounge chair. She was feeling a little strange.

“Hey Chris, what do you need?” Jimmy puts his bowl down.

“I was going to get some more stew.” Chris’s head felt light headed.

“Here, let me get it for you.” Jimmy takes her bowl and fills it with some more stew and slip some mushrooms into it.

“Thanks, Jimmy.” Chris was feeling light-headed and strange.

“Any time.” He hands the bowl back to her.

By the time Chris finishes the stew. She is as high as a kite. She was experiencing psychedelic colors and was looking kind of goofy.

Anthony looks over towards Chris “are you alright?”

“I’m fineeee….” Her words came out kind of slurry.

She tosses her head back to look up at the night sky “so pretty.” As she tries to grab some butterflies she was seeing.

“I think someone slipped her a mickey.” Edward was grinning at her goofy movements and reactions.

Chris tries to stand up and falls flat on her face. Anthony moves over to her and notices her shorts were wet.

“Edward, help me get her to the men’s restroom, so I can clean her.” Anthony puts his food down and helps Chris up off the ground.

Anthony notices she was so out of it. He has never seen her so messed up before. He and Edwards carry Chris over to the restroom.

Edward notices that Chris peed her shorts. She was acting so goofy while they carried her.

“Has she ever acted like this before?” Edward looks towards Anthony as they carried her into the showers.

“Never, she must have eaten something or drunk too much.” Anthony knew she made the stew and had seen everything she put in it.

Anthony knew, that she had added mushrooms, but they were the type you bought in the store. He starts undressing her.

“Can you hold her, while I get undress?” Anthony knew someone had to hold her while she was in the shower.

“No problem. What could had done this to her?” Edward had a firm, but gentle grip on Chris.

“Whhat aare you doing, Eddie?” Chris words came out slurred.

She could barely stand and was leaning against Edward. She had a goofy smile and look on her face.

“Trying to keep you from falling down.” Edward looked down towards her groin section and could barely see anything.

She had a decent set of breasts on her. However, she wasn’t his type. She looked too much like a person in their early teens and was too short.

“Here, let me hold her now.” Anthony holds his arms out for Chris.

“Here you go. While you're washing her, I’ll go and get her some clean clothes from the camper.” Edward hands Chris over to Anthony.

Once she is in his arms. Edward leaves the showers and stumbles back to the camper to grab Chris some clean clothes. He grabs a poise pad
as well since he knew about her bladder problem.

Anthony holds Chris under the shower to wash her. He would like to know how she became this messed up. He knows she knows her limits on drinking.

Chris clings to Anthony “IIii, ddiiddnn’t know you ccaarreed soo much.”

Chris looks at Anthony as they showed together. She was so messed up and felt nauseous. She passes out in his arms.

Anthony holds Chris’s passed out body in his arms. He turns the water off and let her drip dry some.

“Here, I brought you some towels.” Edward hands the towels to Anthony.

“Thanks.” Anthony dries his body and then Chris’s body.

Afterward, Edward helps Anthony slip Chris’s night clothes on her. Edward makes sure the pad was on correctly before he slipped her panties up her legs.

“I think we better not tell her I helped you undress and dress her.” Edward gathers Chris’s clothes, after rinsing out her pee soak shorts and underwear.

“Yea, that might be a good idea.” Anthony carries Chris’s sleeping unconscious form back to the camper.

Edward holds the door open for them. He watches as Anthony lays her down and tuck her into bed.

“I need a drink.” Edwards heads back outside to grab a beer.

Anthony takes one more look at Chris and follows Edward back out. He looks around for Chris’s bowl but doesn’t find it.

“What are you looking for, Anthony?” Bruce was curious.

“I’m looking for Chris’s bowl.” Anthony looks at Bruce.

“Jimmy and I thought you guys were done, so we started cleaning up everything. Is there a problem?” Bruce wonders why Anthony wanted Chris’s bowl.

“I wanted to see what was in her stew. I think there might have been some bad mushrooms in it.” Anthony wasn’t sure.

“If there was, why wasn’t any of us affected?”

“That is a good question.” Anthony grabs a beer and takes a sip from it.

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Jimmy

has crossed the line into felony territory, Chris should be grateful they weren't poison, it happens with depressing frequency.

you would think someone would

you would think someone would catch on to the fact that Jimmy was being awful helpful in getting Chris her stew as he couldn't stand to be around her before.

It's now time

Jamie Lee's picture

Decapitation is in order with the result of Jimmy's head on a pike pole. It won't take the guys long to figure out what happened and who's responsible. Jimmy might as well stick his head between his legs and kiss his ass goodbye, because the guys might just take the time to pound in him into paste.

Others have feelings too.