Travel Through Time and Space Part 21

Printer-friendly version

Patricia opens her eyes and looks into the darkness of the bedroom. She could still taste Antonio’s semen and her juices in her mouth. She had let Antonio do whatever he wanted to her. Her anal opening was sore from letting Antonio, enter into her body from there. At first, it had hurt until he started pumping in and out of her. She came to enjoy letting him take her in her ass.

They made love until midnight when Antonio finally passed out. She knew he was going to be sore when he woke up. She had enjoyed their lovemaking. It wasn’t like he could knock her up anymore. The path to her uterus was blocked by some sort of mucus plug. Something felt different about her body. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she felt some slight weight pressing against her bladder.

She gets up and walks towards the bathroom to pee. The weight she was feeling was still there. She runs her hand over her belly and felt a slight lump to it. That lump hadn’t been there when she went to see Janice or afterward yesterday. She finishes peeing and cleaning herself.

Instead of going back to bed, Patricia heads outside through the sliding glass doors to the back porch. She just stares out into the night. She is standing there watching and listening to the nightlife, when a wave of nausea and vertigo overwhelms her. She falls to her knees and tries to keep from throwing up. She feels the connection she has with Ghost disappear. She falls face first to the deck and blacks out.

“Patricia, come on baby wake up.” Antonio had gotten up to use the bathroom, when he noticed Patricia missing from bed.

He looked around the house and spotted her laying face first out on the back porch. He rushed to her side and checked her pulse. Her pulse was good as he held her head on his lap. He also noticed her belly and breast had gotten bigger. She looked further along then she did when they went to bed.

He’s been trying for the last twenty minutes to wake her. He shakes her one more time “Patricia wake up.”

Patricia wakes up and saw Antonio’s concerned face looking down at her. She tries to figure out what she was doing out on the back porch in the nude and why her breasts and abdomen were bigger then they use to be.

“What happened to me and why are my breasts and belly bigger?” Patricia tries to stand up.

She managed to stand up off the porch with Antonio’s help. She was feeling so confused and disoriented.

“What happened to you, Pat? I’ve spent the last twenty minutes trying to wake you.” Antonio was concerned as he looked at Patricia.

“I don’t know. Everything is like a blur to me right now and how did I become so big?” Patricia couldn’t believe how big she had gotten.

“Here let me lead you back into the house.” Antonio leads Patricia back into the house and over to the bed.

Her head felt like someone had played taps on her skull. There was a slight ache. The last time she felt like this, was when she extended her ability to control several ships. She closes her eyes and falls into a deep sleep.

Antonio watched Patricia when she laid down on the bed and within seconds she was out like a light. He does place his hand on her belly and wonders how it got so big and how far along she was now. He lays down next to her and falls back to sleep.

When the alarm clock went off to wake Patricia, she mentally causes it to go into snooze mode. It goes off a second time and she shut it off.
Her belly was still the same size as Antonio found her. She shakes him “wake up. You’re driving me to work.”

Patricia heads towards the bathroom and empties her bladder. She splashes some water onto her face.

“Pat, you better get down to the mountain. It’s an emergency.” Ghost came through their link louder than normal.

“Owe! You don’t need to be so damn loud.” The headache Patricia has increased some.

She walks back into the bedroom and spots Antonio getting dress “we need to really hurry. Something unusual is going on down at the mountain.”

Patricia looks through her clothes to find something she could wear, but none of her clothes would fit her, except for her sweats and a t-shirt. All her bras were tight on her.

“Looks like we are going to need to stop and get you some maternity clothes to wear.” A smirk appears on Antonio’s face.

Patricia just glares at him as she slips her tennis shoes on. She wants to know how she became so big, so fast. Her mother never experiences any of this when she was carrying her.

It takes Antonio twenty minutes to get to the mountain complex. He had to pull over, to let Patricia throw up. She was suffering from motion
sickness. When they approached the entrance, Patricia noticed they were in lock down. The two gate guards gave Patricia a hard time bring
a visitor onto the complex. They had to radio ahead to get clearance for Antonio.

Antonio wonders what type of place this complex was. He has heard rumors about it, but he didn’t believe them. He looks at Patricia “what do you guys do here?”

A smirk appears on her face “a little bit of everything.”

Antonio follows Patricia directions to the mountain and parks in her reserve spot. She fishes her identity card out and approaches the security desk.

“Hi Roger, I need a visitor pass for my boyfriend.” Patricia was happy to be out of the SUV. She didn’t feel as sick as she did with Antonio driving.

Roger turned around and spotted Patricia dress very casual and a man standing next to her, dress semi-casual. He also noticed that Patricia was bigger in the chest department and her belly was sticking out more.

“Daman, Patricia. What happened to you?” Roger saw Patricia yesterday and she didn’t look like she does now.

“He knocked me up.” As Patricia points towards Antonio.

Antonio was caught off guard with that admission from Patricia to a stranger. He looks at Roger and notices he had a smirk on his face.

“Good job, sir. Maybe she’ll be a little bit more careful now.” Roger thought it was funny.

“It’s not funny Roger. I can’t wait till you knock up Ivy and have to tell her mothers.”

Antonio follows Patricia as she heads towards an elevator. As they are waiting for the elevator “does everyone here know you are pregnant?”

“Nope! The only people who knew were Janice, Sam and you. Now, they will know, because look at me? I can’t get in my flight suit looking like this.” Patricia hated the fact she was grounded.

When the elevator arrives, they take it to the command level. The motion of the elevator made Patricia want to throw up. She was doing her best to hold what was left in her stomach from coming up.

Antonio thought it was kind of amusing, that Patricia was suffering motion sickness. He knew she loved driving fast and felt that she loved flying fast as well. He just holds her as the elevator stops.

The doors open to a hallway with four full armed guards protecting another door. Antonio helps Patricia walk towards them. They stop at the door.

“Are you okay, Ms. MacQuien?” One of the security guards that knew Patricia was concerned.

“I’m alright, Hank. I’ve just been experiencing some changes lately. Also, I would like for you to meet my future husband and the father of my
baby. He’s been given security level Beta.” Which meant Patricia was responsible for Antonio’s actions. If he broke any of the rules or committed a crime here at the mountain, she would be charged as well.

“Very well. Mrs. Blake is expecting you.” He steps back and let Patricia walk past him.

Antonio leans down to whisper to Pat “what does security level Beta mean?”

“Means if you screw up, I get charged as well. Also, it gives you clearance for the command level and the hangar where I keep Ghost.” She squeezes Antonio’s hand as they enter the command center.

Antonio couldn’t believe the place. It was a hive of activity. It was like if he had gone to Norad and was looking at the whole planet and such. He saw images of planets, space, and the Earth. One screen had every military base and movement around.

A woman wearing a white lab coat that had short blonde hair turns around to look at him and Patricia. Her eyes were completely black There was another woman standing next to her and she looked like someone you didn’t want to mess with. She had short dark hair and dress in a skin tight body suit. There was also a huge floating circular ball floating near both women.

“Antonio, allow me to introduce you to Dr. Janet Blake, her wife Tammie White Tomlinson, and the main computer of my fighter Ghost. He’s an advanced artificial intelligence and linked to me.”

Janet and Tammie noticed how casually dress Patricia was and how big her belly and breasts were. Janice had informed her mother about Patricia’s condition yesterday, but she never said she was this big.

“What happened to you?” Tammie was curious.

“He knocked me up. His super sperm broke through my eggs. As to how I got this big, is a good question. So, what is the emergency?” Pat was curious now.

“This. It was left with your name on it and we can’t get it to work.” Janet was holding a grey metallic square cube.

“I’ve never seen it before.” Patricia tries to access it with her ability, but she gets feedback from it and it increases her headache.

“I take it, that it resisted your abilities?” Janet had noticed a slight expression on Pat’s face.

“Yes, it sent back a feedback signal and it hurt.” Pat rubs her temples.

“What is it and is it safe to touch?” Antonio was being cautious.

“It’s safe to touch. It’s meant for Patricia.” Janet places it in Patricia’s hand.

As soon as the metallic metal touched Patricia’s skin, it comes to life. An image of a woman with light black skin, pointed ears and purple silver hair appears. Her eyes were the color of Amethyst. She was wearing a long flowing robe with stars on it that twinkle.

“Greeting Patricia, Mrs. Janet, Mr. Antonio, Tammie, and Ghost. My name is Renate and I am leaving you this message because the time plans and components you acquired had to be confiscated. The reason why they had to be removed is that you were never meant to have them this soon.

The government and people in your century just aren’t ready for this type of technology. They are too warlike and self-centered. You can understand why we had to take this step. All existence of this technology has been removed from everyone who has had access to it or knows about. We had to wipe Ghost’s memory banks and erase the plans from you, Patricia. Also, we are sorry that we accelerated your pregnancy so much. We didn’t mean to and congratulations as well.

Your job Patricia is to help Mrs. Blake and several others prepare for an invasion that will be coming your way in fifteen years. You will have help from the stars, but you need to start recruiting and training people soon. As for you running into your younger self throughout the years. We have taken precautions so that will never happen.”

“Why don’t I know anything about this?” Patricia was confused.

“Because it hasn’t happened to you yet. Your younger self was being trained by the government when your abilities manifest. The last time it happened, Earth barely survived. Even with help from the stars. Now, however with your training and being here, the earth will stand a better chance of putting up a fight. When the earthlings that had been taken returns to help you out. The invaders will be out matched and will regret it.”

“Are you sure the invaders will come?” Antonio was curious.

“They have always come here, grandpa. All those UFO reports and the missing people and children that have been reported missing, were kidnapped by them to be sold as slaves, food stock and experimented on.”

“Did you just call me grandpa?” Antonio was shocked.

“Yes, but your more like five generations in my past and dead by the time I am born.” She smiles and shows off her pointy teeth.

“Anyway, I have to end this message. So, please take this message seriously and start building the future.” The woman disappears.

“We now know how I became so fat all of sudden.” Patricia places her hand on her belly.

“And other reasons on why you were sent here.” Janet looks at Patricia.

“We are going to be very busy, for the next fifteen years.” Tammie just smirks.

“And I’m going to be the great grandfather to that woman.” Antonio hadn’t thought his life would mean anything. Now he knows he is going to be remembered.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Woo hoo.

WillowD's picture

Well, this is a sudden change to the story. Lady Dragon is good at this sort of thing.

One small problem

Jamie Lee's picture

They have fifteen years to prepare for an invasion of Earth, from what or whom?

Who do they recruit? From where? What do they tell them that will make them understand an invasion is going to happen?

How do they convince the rest of the world an invasion will happen in fifteen years? People will hear fifteen years and scoff at the need to start preparations now.

And how will they keep what they're doing secret if it's necessary to recruit and notify others?

Others have feelings too.

So?

This is the end of this story? You know I was only joking about the Time Lords, right? Enjoyed the ride.

Time and Space 21

Wow- Patricia got sent back in time to save Earth from an invasion? That is a major patch to the timeline to get it matching what happened before she was sent back!