Travel Through Time and Space Part 12

Printer-friendly version

Andy’s House:
Andy looks at his friend as she walks around his place in just a men’s shirt and a pair of panties his sister bought for her. He couldn’t believe how nice of a figure his friend now had, after being changed into a woman. All the test his sister did to William had confirmed that everything about him had been changed.

Even his DNA had been changed. They had his old DNA on file. They compared his new DNA with his old one and noticed it had changed. There weren’t any European traits or anything in his DNA. Instead, his current DNA was the same as an ancient Egyptians.

Andy’s sister had run the test several times and it came back with the same results. Williams DNA was identical to ancient Egyptians. He had taken his friend to his house, so she could relax. His mother’s mountain complex was just to busy of a place and not the type of place his friend could learn about herself.

“So, how are you adjusting to your new body?” Andy walks into the kitchen to brew some coffee for himself and William

“It’s strange. I know I use to be a male, but it’s like I have always been a girl.” There was a little flirt in her voice.

“Well, I have some cousins that can help you adjust to being a girl. My cousin Sasha Wolfhart use to be a boy physically before she changed her gender.As you know, one of my sisters use to be a male when she was younger.” He hands William her coffee cup.

“I know and your sisters have offered to help me adjust as well.” William looks at Andy as she spoke.

She was thinking about her friend and all the good times they use to have. It wasn’t like she didn’t know Andy or his family. She wanted to see how he felt about her.

“So, what do you think of my change?” William looks towards Andy.

Andy was caught off guard from that question. He didn’t really know how he felt. He looks at her “to be honest, I don’t really know how I feel. I think the alien device did a marvelous job on giving you a knockout body. If you want too, we could see how things develop and go from there.”

William thinks about it “would you be against me staying here with you?”

Andy just smirks “you can stay here with me. It will be just like old times when we were in college or maybe better. Why don’t you try some of the clothes my sister dropped off for you on and we’ll go from there?”

“Okay.” As William leans in and kisses Andy on the cheek.

She turns around and walks back to Andy’s bedroom with a little sass in her step. She turns around and gives him a sly look, before heading into the bedroom.

“I wonder if that device affected her brain chemistry?” As he drinks his coffee.

Aero Flight Industries:
Samantha was looking for Patricia. She had to fly out to their Research and Department branch in Coconino County, Arizona. She figured Patricia would like to fly her out there.

She finds Patricia down in the gym working out. As she walks closer to the weight lifting bench. She notices Patricia was bench pressing 320 lbs. She had one of the security guards that were off duty spotting her. She knew he recently won the gold international title for weightlifting.

“Dam! You can lift that much weight?” As she looks at Patricia.

“400lbs. is the most I can bench press. Dead weight, I can lift 500lbs.” Patricia sits up and wipes her face.

She turns and looks at David “thanks for spotting me.”

“Any time. Let me know if you decide to come back and lift weights again.” David smiled at her before walking off.

“God, what is it with you. You can have special abilities and now I find that you can lift most normal women can’t lift unless they are into weight lifting.” Samantha was learning more and more about Patricia.

“Samantha, yes I have a slight advantage over most women and men. However, I built up to being able to lift what I can. It has taken me years to be able to lift that much weight. My advantages are in my reflexes, endurance and being able to communicate with technology. I age slowly as well. So, when you are in your forties, I’ll still be in my twenties.” Patricia wipes her forehead and face.

“That is so, unfair.” Samantha wonders how Patricia became like she was.

“So, what did you want?” Patricia knew Sammy only came to her when she needed something.

“Do you feel up to flying me out to our other research facilities? We have a prototype stealth helicopter were working on.” Samantha still couldn’t believe that Boeing let them buy the whole project.

“You mean Project Night Bird?” Patricia remembered flying it.

“You know about it?” Samantha was surprised about that.

“Yeah, I do. It evolved into project Sky Knight.” Patricia remembered the helicopter.

She trained on it and other aircrafts Aero Flight Industries had. She even trained on aircraft that didn’t depend on computers to get used to flying without her gift.

“Well, since you know how to fly it then, why don’t you fly me out there?” Samantha figures the trip should let Pat get out and do what she enjoys the most.

“Alright, let me go by my quarters and freshen up some.”

“Alright, meet me out on helipad 6. I’ll be there with our ride.” Samantha walks off and heads to the hangar to grab a company helicopter.

“Will do.” Patricia heads back to her quarters and freshens up.

After freshening up and changing. She heads towards helipad 6 where she finds Samantha waiting for her. She already has the helicopter they were taking powering up. Pat sends a mental message to let Ghost know where she was, just in case an emergency arises.

“I thought you were going to let me fly?” As Patricia gets into the helicopter.

“I am. I was just warming things up for you. Do you think you can just fly a normal helicopter?” She looks towards Patricia.

“I think I can do that.” Patricia gets them into the air and flies towards the Aero Flight Industries in Arizona.

While they are flying, Samantha looks at Patricia “do you have a boyfriend back home?”

“Nope, I spend to much time out in space protecting the carrier I am stationed on. The only reason I was on Earth was for upgrades to Ghost.” Patricia, also wanted to come back to Earth for a while.

“Why didn’t we go out to you?” Samantha was wondering about that.

“Your mom hates space travel and you have a family to take care of.” Patricia just realized what she just said.

“I have a family of my own?” Samantha looks at Pat.

“Yep, you do, and you don’t like being away from them. So, you try to stay on Earth as much as possible.” Patricia didn’t see any harm telling Sam this info.

“How many children will I have?” Samantha wanted to know.

“Five, you’ll give birth to a set of twins and you’ll adopt several children with your partner. Before you ask, your husband will be a Navy pilot.” Patricia wasn’t going to tell her anything more.

Patricia concentrates on flying the helicopter to Arizona. She was enjoying the simplicity of the controls. It was allowing her to keep her talent of flying without her ability up to date.

They fly for a while and finally land at the other facilities. Patricia makes sure everything powers down as she gets out with Samantha. A team
of engineers comes up to greet Samantha and inform her what the problem is with the new helicopter.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Spoilers"

WillowD's picture

as The Doctor would say.

oops

There foes the timeline.