Travel Through Time and Space Part 19

Printer-friendly version

Patricia admires herself as she brushes her long red hair. Her hair was fuller and brighter in color than normal. She winces when Antonio comes up from behind her and squeezes her breasts. It hurt her, where it didn’t use to. They also felt heavier than she remembered.

Antonio saw the expression on Patricia’s face in the mirror when he squeezed her breasts. It was one of pain, instead of pleasure. He knew her breasts were one of her pleasure areas.

“Is everything alright?” Antonio was concerned.

“I don’t know. My breasts have been feeling a little tender and fuller lately.” Patricia just stares at her breasts. She notices that the areole on both breasts was darker than normal. Even her nipples were a little puffier than usual.

“Well, I hope everything is alright. Isn’t there a doctor at that place you work at that could examine you?” Antonio kisses Patricia’s neck.

“Yeah, she’s the daughter of the owner of the place. Even Janet could examine me. She’s a full fledged doctor and it is time for my yearly physical.” She turns around to face Antonio.

She kisses him as she feels his hardon press against his boxers and her panty clad bottom. She wiggles against his hardon. She feels him pull her against this body.

“You know, we have time for a quickie before I have to be at work.” As he inches her panties down her hip.

“Mmmm, that would be nice.” As Patricia slides his boxers down.

The next thing she feels, once his boxers were down around his knees, is Antonio entering her. The next thirty minutes the two of them spend having morning sex. She ignores the pain in her breasts when he squeezes them again and again.

Patricia licks her lips as she pulls into the convenience store parking lot. She could still taste Antonio in her mouth. She walks in and heads over to the freezer and grab a pint of Southern Butter Pecan ice cream and three chili dogs, along with a large coffee.

As she is walking up to the counter to pay for her items, she grabs a couple sticks of Slim Jim’s. Once she is standing in front of the cashier “morning George, how has your morning been?”

“Hey, Pat. It’s been fine so far. What’s with all the food this morning?” George notices that Patricia has been coming more often and buying food, instead of just her coffee.

“Hungry. I have been craving ice cream and chili dogs lately. As for the slim Jim’s they are for later in the day.” Patricia takes a bite out of the hot dog.

“Well, I hope everything was okay.” George had the sneaking suspicion that Patricia might be pregnant.

“You and me both. I’m going to go and see the doctor today to make sure everything is.” Patricia figures when she gets to the mountain complex, she’ll drop in and see Janice. She was supposed to be staying at the mountain for a while, watching her mother.

The chili dogs are gone by the time she arrives at the mountain complex. She gets out of her car and walks inside. She spots Roger and he looked worn out.

“Did Ivy keep you up last night?” A smirk appears on her face.

“It was the other way around. I kept her up.” Roger just smirks thinking about Ivy walking around kind of funny.

Roger notices that Patricia had ice cream again. A sly smile appears on his face and wonders if Patricia is pregnant. He also notices she had a glow about her.

“Hey, do you know if Janice is in today?” Patricia was curious if she arrived yet.

“She didn’t come in through here. Let me check the computer.” Roger checks the login log for the other entrance and notice’s Janice came in at 0600 hrs.

“Thanks.”

"She's here. She came in at 0600 hrs. this morning."

Patricia heads towards medical to see Janice.

Medical:
Janice looks up when Patricia comes walking in. She had been busy looking over her mother’s test results.

“What can I do for you, this morning?” Janice knew Patricia didn’t really need to see her.

“Well, its time for my annual check-up and lately my breast has been feeling tender and fuller lately.” Patricia sits down in front of Janice desk.

“Well, let's go ahead and check you out and see what is going on with you.” Janice escorts Patricia over towards a curtain off area.

Patricia follows Janice and accepts the paper gown. She goes behind the curtain and changes out of her street clothes and into the paper gown.

“How long have your breasts been feeling tender and fuller?” Janice had Patricia’s medical records on her iPad up and was looking over it. She’s been here a few weeks now.

“At least since last week.” She had to think about it. She figured when she started feeling the tenderness, was because of all the sex her and Antonio have been having.

She loved having him fill her up and press against her cervix. She felt stuff and couldn’t believe how hard he became. No other man she has been to bed with has ever made her feel like he does.

“Alright, let's check your vitals first and compare them to the ones that were taken when you arrived. Also, don’t use your abilities to play with my machines.” Janice gives Patricia a stern look.

“I promise.” Patricia holds her hand up and promises.

Janice goes about taking Patricia’s vitals and recording them while checking them against her previous ones. She pulls out the alien device they found onboard the ship her mother brought back. According to her mother, it was a medical scanner. Her mother had been talking about designing a medical scanner bed like they have in Star Trek The Next Generation.

“Alright, up on the table and put your legs in the stirrups.” As Janice gets ready to do an examination of Patricia’s reproductive organs.

“Janice, you might want to be careful while you’re looking inside of me. Me and Antonio sort of had sex before we separated this morning.” Pat felt she should warn her.

“Thanks for the warning.” Janice sits on her stool and examines Patricia.

“You know, you have Sam curious as hell on who her husband is and I heard you hooked Ivy up with Roger.” As Janice opens Patricia vagina to look inside.

Patricia didn’t feel anything “yeah, her and Roger are meant to be together, just like your brother and his best friend. Do you want to know who your partner is?”

“Not really, I do want to know if they are a boy or a girl.” Janice was curious because she swung both ways.

“Let’s just say your partner has both organs. It will be a transgender you’ll meet in the next few months that doesn’t want to have the surgery to become fully female.” Patricia liked Violet. Where Janice was the stuffy business person. Violet was the partier and thrill seeker type of person.

“You mean, my mate is transgender, and she doesn’t want to have the surgery?” Janice looks up from being between Patricia’s legs.

“Yep, she’s happy being a shemale. Which is something that is fine with you? Because the two of you will have six children together.” Patricia couldn’t believe how many children Janice has from her partner.

Janice spots the semen Antonio left in Patricia. She takes a sample of it to compare against the DNA of the child. The medical scanner and her own examination of Patricia were showing that she is pregnant. She was in the early stages of her pregnancy, but she did have a baby growing inside her uterus and her body was adjusting to the changes. The mucus plug that normally forms to block the uterus, was already in place.

Janice performs one more test to triple check her findings. She takes a blood sample from Patricia. She’ll run the test after Patricia leaves.

“Why don’t you go ahead and get dress. We’ll talk about what I found.” Janice looks at Patricia as she sat up.

Patricia looks at Janice “did you find something unusual about me?”

“That depends on what you define as unusual.” Janice had a smirk on her face.

“Oh, stop playing coy with me. What did you find out?” Patricia gets off the examination table and walks over to the curtain partition.

She tears the paper gown off as she starts getting dress. She wonders why Janice was being so coy about. Once she was completely dressed, she comes back out and looks at Janice.

Janice had the test tube with Patricia’s blood in her hand. She wonders if it was going to confirm what her test and the medical scanner showed. She prints a label out and applies it to the outside of the test tube.

She also put the sperm that she took out of Patricia next to the blood sample. She’ll do a genetic breakdown of it later.

“Alright spill. What are you being so coy about?” Patricia looks towards Janice.

“Have you had your period, yet?” Janice didn’t know what Pat’s period cycle was. All they knew about her; she was stationed in space a lot.

“Just before I arrived here at this time.” Patricia had to think about it for a second.

“Well, the reason your breasts are tender, and your nipples are puffer, is because you are pregnant.” Janice had a smile on her face.

“I call bullshit. It would take an extraordinary man to get me pregnant. The outter layer of my eggs is extremely hard for an ordinary sperm to break through. That’s why I don’t bother with birth control. Any man I have children from would have to be extraordinary like me and my parents.” Patricia couldn’t believe Antonio would be extraordinary like her or gifted somehow.

“Well, so far the examination I gave you and the alien medical device I used on you. Both confirm each other. Once I do your blood work, it will hopefully confirm what the other two methods have confirmed. I take it you weren’t trying to get pregnant, were you?” Janice looks at Patricia like her mother does her sometimes.

“Of course not. I arrived here completely by accident.” Patricia was surprised that Antonio managed to get her pregnant.

Janet had said in her time that it would take a person of an extraordinary ability to get through the five layers that surround her eggs. Most women have two or three layers that surround their eggs. She had between four or five layers that surrounded her eggs and it would take an extraordinary male with very strong sperm to penetrate her eggs. That was why she didn’t bother with birth control.

“This changes things for me. Do I want to go back now that I have found a man that I am falling in love with and carrying our child?” Patricia sits down on the stool Janice had sat on to examine her.

Janice looks at Patricia “how much does he know about you?”

“Nothing except what is on the driver license I created and the information he could get when he runs my name. He knows I fly for your mother, but he doesn’t know about my extraordinary abilities.” Patricia looks at Janice.

“Well, it seems like you might have a problem on your hands. I don’t know if the shielding on your aircraft will protect you enough and not cause changes to you when you fly back. It’s possible, the temporal energies might cause the acceleration of your pregnancy. You could end up giving birth inside your fighter.” Janice wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

“Please, don’t curse me like that. This might rewrite history some.” Patricia was worried about that.

“Well, not really. It could have been in Faith’s plan to send you back in time to find your mate. You said no one from where you came from was able or equipped to get you pregnant. Maybe, that was why you were sent back in time?” Janice was quick and understood temporal theories better than most people.

“Maybe, the thing is, do I tell Antonio everything about me or do I hold some of it back?” Patricia never figured she would have to explain herself to him.

“That is a problem, but if you want to stay with him. You might want to tell him everything about you.” Janice just observes Patricia as she thought about what she said.

“You’re no help, you know that?” Patricia glares at Janice.

A smirk appears on her face “I can’t make decisions for you Pat. You should know that about me if what you said was true about knowing all of us.”

“I do. You were annoying in my time as well. However, you are right. I have to decide if I am going to tell Antonio. I’m just surprised he managed to make me pregnant.” Patricia places her hand over her abdomen.

“Well, it did take two of you to do the deed. He isn’t the only one to blame. You could have taken precautions as well.”

“Yes, mother.” Patricia gets up off the stool. She still had her hand on top of her abdomen.

A teasing smile appears on her face. She wonders what type of mother Patricia is going to make and will her children have her abilities. She’ll have to monitor Patricia throughout her pregnancy.

“How far along would you say I am?” Patricia was curious about that.

“You’re still in the early stages, so I would say about your third week going into your fourth week.” Janice was just guessing. The medical scanner was more accurate.

Patricia thinks about how long she and Antonio have been having sex. She must have become pregnant after her first time with him. The week she and Sam went to Coconino County, Arizona.

“Thanks, Janice.”

“You’re welcome. Hey, if you don’t mind. I would like to be your doctor during your pregnancy.”

“I couldn’t ask for a better doctor.” As Patricia walks out and heads down to the hangar Ghost was stored in.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments